TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks,

Let's leave the FB groups where they need to be, off of here. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

DentalQueen - were the cars all MPD or did you see vehicals belonging to outside agencies as well?

I'm sorry but I did notice not all local mpd but not sure about outside agencies. I got a little freaked out when trying to scope it out

As far as I can tell there was no mention of the camp being moved indoors on MB's Facebook. Therefore the campers were notified some other way. LE would know how they were notified. I think this would really limit the number of people knowing the camp was moving indoors.

when analyzing the total movements gait is one element; overall stride forward is with protruding belly; arms rest out ward at angle versus at side when at rest; lower leg movement noted to not have high calf flexion- stiff lower leg movement- in addition to clear splayed foot pattern. OVERALL my opinion classic for alcoholic presentation.

Compelling observation. I briefly considered a neuropathy as well. There were a couple points in the footage that hinted at it. Then I wondered if the concrete side-hallways may be sloped, as you'd see in the aisles/halls of a theater or auditorium. That got nixed when I found photos of a-frame ladders being used in those hallways. Based on other observations, I finally decided it was just a musculoskeletal (rather than neuropathic) condition - poor muscle tone and lax tendon/joints.

As far as I can tell there was no mention of the camp being moved indoors on MB's Facebook. Therefore the campers were notified some other way. LE would know how they were notified. I think this would really limit the number of people knowing the camp was moving indoors.

It was on her FB and has since been deleted.,

Approx. more then 1850, since some of her friends have removed themselves from her FB. Jmo

In addition to anybody else who looked at her page. :( You didn't have to be her friend to see it :(

dentalqueen,

Thanks for joining us!

Were the cars parked really close together or was there a lot of space between the cars?

Were their lights flashing?

What kind of vehicles, and what color of vehicles were they?

Do you know if they were from other police depts as well?

That's a long time for them to be there. Perhaps they were out walking earlier, but you didn't see anyone out of their cars when you drove by.

I wonder if they were looking for evidence? Maybe a perp uniform? Maybe the perp?

IMOO.

Thanks DQueen This might help to understand: There is frontage on FM 663 and Mt. Zion Road

2c97c134c351007f26a3b7729c677819.jpg

oh! rude posts! I thought you said nude posts! My phone face is dirty

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Thanks DQueen This might help to understand: There is frontage on FM 663 and Mt. Zion Road
(Just wanted others to know FM did not refer to a radio station frequency like fm/am)

Anyone have an idea of the distance this is from the church?

(Just wanted others to know FM did not refer to a radio station frequency like fm/am)

I can only imagine how confused people not from Texas would have been if she said Farm to Market 663. :)

dentalqueen,

Thanks for joining us!

Were the cars parked really close together or was there a lot of space between the cars?

Were their lights flashing?

What kind of vehicles, and what color of vehicles were they?

Do you know if they were from other police depts as well?

That's a long time for them to be there. Perhaps they were out walking earlier, but you didn't see anyone out of their cars when you drove by.

I wonder if they were looking for evidence? Maybe a perp uniform? Maybe the perp?

IMOO.

They were lined up in a row close together. I will say I saw sheriff at church and 4 more police on main highway (which is unusual) on my way home to waxahachie at 5:00pm. This would be passing church headed to midlothian. Then saw the 10 at 5:10 and again at 6:30 and 7:35

I find it bizarre that there is NO new information. No one brought in for questioning. No one's house searched. No evidence taken from the scene. No one talking. No media digging. CG no putting up a reward or even soliciting information. Complete silence. Very odd IMO.

Respectfully Bolded By Me .. How do you (or we-Public) know that this has not happened?

Fact: Also they had per the LinkedIn SW, LE extracted CW cellphone, so he had to have went in to the MPD.

Fact: It was a Murder Scene.. There was Crime Scene Van (white one backed up to the edge of Covered Awning. They took much evidence from the scene.Chief Smith and or/Captain Spann CID, stated another agency, cant remember which, had sent their Crime Scene Investigators over to help. Since MPD hasn't had a Murder in iirc 9 years, so that they didnt potentially miss anything. Terri Missy Bevers church covered awning  area.jpg

Fact: April 27, same date the AT&T Target Number SW
JMHO, I got the impression from AT fb posting on April 27 that at the least he and CT had been to MPD, because he posted he time and stated his wife was home and he was in or on way after school pick up.

JMHO: they would have surely search MB home if found anything on her iPhone & iPad that may be linked.

JMHO: I agree partially on the CG silence. JMHO I thinking they don't want to bring much attention to this because 1, there is already a lot of MSM about it and that in its self probably has hurt business. No one knows who is responsible for this. So if CG came out saying .. example This had nothing to do with CG blah blah and it turns out it had a connection to a CG member..it would be egg on face and cause more damage to the business. I believe that's why you don't see much on any of the CG Trainer pages because this is already hurting their business (personal and as business as a whole). JMHO I look for CG to make a formal type statement after an arrest is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3