TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked now also and I do not see any information out that is new, no news reports. Someone on a thread about 4 threads ago posted about how Midlothian seems to just roll right on like nothing at all happened. I lived in a town of that size which is 20,000 approximately and if there was a murder like what happened to Missy the entire town would in a panic. It makes no sense to me. It is wierd.

Txpara, I suggest you listen to last Thursday's radio show and read what the owner has posted. The owner says two reporters say they have close information on the white female and arrest is very close, the radio show reporter said arrest well before this Thursday.

Tamara Jolee was last week's guest.....she has a blog.....you can google her. You may recognize her name, she says she is a Midlothian. Tell us what you think! TY JMO

You do realize every story that's on TV is not published online.

And my headlines show

Blood found in missing women's boyfriend car

Man convicted of Bedford Murder Freed

Alleged Drunk Driver Hits Arlington Boy

Odor suspended 8 games

So yes those headlines are a little more important than an update with nothing new to update.

http://www.fox4news.com

It's up to them to go and get the updates. Instead, they wait to be emailed canned press releases.

Did LE ever make an arrest in the case of the female pastor who was brutally killed in/near her church not too far from Midlothian ? TIA to anyone who might know.

.....Or something other than the layout of the church.... JMO

There's nothing wrong with discussing the layout. Someone new might see something no one else has. Jmo

I don't recall ever following a case so closely and I am new to WS for this case. I have however followed many in MSM . It is surprising to me that there have been NO leaks to my knowledge. Not even so much as so and so was interviewed. The few bits of information I have uncovered have been on FB or Twitter. I know it wouldn't be discussed here anyway but I just think the lack of discoverable information is surprising. With this many people involved, someone usually starts talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it possibly be that LE has made a deal with the news stations like, "Don't spread rumors & speculate. We will notify you immediately when we have a firm suspect or make an arrest".

You should have seen the Jessica Chambers case. It went for 15 months and 13 threads. Very little new information out of law enforcement. Sleuthers raked suspect after suspect over the coals. People on other forums ripped the victim's mother apart relentlessly. Her dad too. Also the convenience store clerk, people who lived near the crime scene, people on video at the gas station where she was last seen, her ex-boyfriend four states away, his family, and most of the town. FINALLY, law enforcement pieced together some phone information v-e-r-y p-a-i-n-s-t-a-k-i-n-g-l-y and the perp was someone from the town now living in another state whom nobody had brought up. Phone data identified the suspect. Again, after 15 months. Edit: By then, the alleged killer had allegedly killed another young woman.

Did LE ever make an arrest in the case of the female pastor who was brutally killed in/near her church not too far from Midlothian ? TIA to anyone who might know.

Carol Daniels?

If so, no arrest as far as I know, I don't follow the case closely though.

There's nothing wrong with discussing the layout. Someone new might see something no one else has. Jmo

In my ideal world, someone would walk us through the church via FaceTime so we can see for ourselves and for people like me who literally need a layout laid out, it would help make so much sense of it all.

However, my ideal world does not exist and I'm not brave enough to visit and discover for myself. I have nightmares about Swatperp as it is. :shudder:

You should have seen the Jessica Chambers case. It went for 15 months and 13 threads. Very little new information out of law enforcement. Sleuthers raked suspect after suspect over the coals. People on other forums ripped the victim's mother apart relentlessly. Her dad too. Also the convenience store clerk, people who lived near the crime scene, people on video at the gas station where she was last seen, her ex-boyfriend four states away, his family, and most of the town. FINALLY, law enforcement pieced together some phone information v-e-r-y p-a-i-n-s-t-a-k-i-n-g-l-y and the perp was someone from the town now living in another state whom nobody had brought up. Phone data identified the suspect. Again, after 15 months. Edit: By then, the alleged killer had allegedly killed another young woman.

Good points. I hope this case does not take as long! But if it's necessary to not screw up the case/investigation then I guess it must be.

Thanks for posting this. Good on SWFA - local business stepping up and supporting their community.

BB said there are private people who also wish to donate reward money. See comment section.

I did my best to read the last thread. What has happened that has people now leaning to a male killer? The last I heard from here is that it is a white female with an old broke right foot or ankle not her leg and she is married to an afr. american male which matches ct. And the radio reporter said arrest will happen long before this upcoming Thursday.

There are probably a whole bunch of us that have never been convinced the suspect is a female. So you'll hear opinions from both sides on this subject.

I have not read today's posts yet so I apologize if this is already old news. I see that yesterday's fox news article has been changed from the word "shot" to "murdered." I emailed the reporter yesterday to ask about the "shot" report but did not get a response.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...unt-for-texas-fitness-instructors-killer.html

(Added link)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That's what I expected, as it matches my experience with a reporter...corrects the article but doesn't reply (and I don't blame them for not replying as who wants to say in writing - "I was wrong." I'm just making an observation).

Glad the article was updated - thanks for making the effort to alert the reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member