TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, Oklahoma, but I was struck by the description of her murder. As brutal as MB's murder. Just awful, two such murders not too far from each other, and in places of worship. jmo

Thank you for mentioning Reverend Daniels and thank you to wfgodot for the link to her thread. In reading the Reverend's thread while waiting for an arrest in Missy's case, I am struck at the similarities. Maybe that is why the help from all the ABC agencies? I know I won't be sleeping tonight!

After a crime, MANY times, we see evidence bags coming out of the crime scene by LE.

Out of pure curiosity, do we have any footage of evidence bags being removed from the church?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you noticed from pictures on their FB page that all doors seem to open out from the sanctuary? (You'd have to pull them open from the hallway) and they don't have Windows.

What if the last scene of the police released video is the perp coming out of the kitchen? I see a trash can and something else on the floor. Which would explain what appears to be plastic wrap in perp's hand...

All JMO

I conducted my own evaluation of the video, and simply came to a different conclusion than other folks. I'm a medical and technical illustrator with decades of experience in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology. My opinion is based on my own observational experience and knowledge. Keep in mind, I made no claim that the perp was not a female. I just see nothing whatsoever in the video that convinces me the perp is female. Traits like lax tendons/joints, toe-out, hypermobility... those tend to be more common in women than men, sure. But they aren't exclusive to women.

Edited to include: Yes, I've done my own crude height estimates. I posted them several jumps back but my server maxed out and it's now a broken link, so I'll u/l it. It may be somewhat difficult to tell, but my height estimate was approximately 70-72", based on standard door hardware installation heights of 950-1000mm:

attachment.php

Interesting! Have you looked at video with Swatperp breaking glass? Can u determine height? Is it the same?

That's the case I meant. The pastor was an African American woman. Sorry I wrote Texas, I meant OK. It just stands out to me, two women, both murdered very viciously, both in churches. Offhand, I do not recall any other such murders at all. jmo Not an impossibility that the fact that there are two such cases might be a reason for the involvement of the FBI. jmo though.

I'm thinking along the same lines. Probably different perps, but still both cases are very disturbing!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying like heck to get a clearer image of the killer's eyes from the Midlothian PD Surveillance video but I'm not having much luck. Here's a shot of the eyes & maybe Sparky or someone else here could get a clearer version?? please...

attachment.php

There are several pics of the eyes but they are many threads ago. Sorry I can't be more specific. I guess I need to write down the thread # & page # when I see something that specifically catches my interest. The killer's eyes definitely caught my attention because they seem quite distinctive to me. JMO, they are closely set, almond shape, & small. That is the impression I got, but that assumes that the picture was accurate & not distorted in some way by camera or lighting. If LE has been able to enhance the video (which I assume they have but I do not know this to be a fact), they know who the killer is. This is all speculation on my part.

Thank you for mentioning Reverend Daniels and thank you to wfgodot for the link to her thread. In reading the Reverend's thread while waiting for an arrest in Missy's case, I am struck at the similarities. Maybe that is why the help from all the ABC agencies? I know I won't be sleeping tonight!

Personally, I do believe this is the reason for federal LE involvement. Also, they might not think of it as some random serial type murderer. all jmo More here than meets the eye. jmo

After a crime, MANY times, we see evidence bags coming out of the crime scene by LE.

Out of pure curiosity, do we have any footage of evidence bags being removed from the church?

ZILCH. That I know of. JMO

Then maybe we should not make statements on the original height. I know LE doesn't have to give us the new height determination. Why? They don't need the publics help & they are focusing on one person.

We don't know that the height has ever been modified from what they originally thought it was. We should assume the height is 5'8" or 5'9" because we haven't been told different.

There is no basis to say that LE is focusing on one person. It hasn't been told to us by LE, by MSM or by any verified insider.

I conducted my own evaluation of the video, and simply came to a different conclusion than other folks. I'm a medical and technical illustrator with decades of experience in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology. My opinion is based on my own observational experience and knowledge. Keep in mind, I made no claim that the perp was not a female. I just see nothing whatsoever in the video that convinces me the perp is female. Traits like lax tendons/joints, toe-out, hypermobility... those tend to be more common in women than men, sure. But they aren't exclusive to women.

Edited to include: Yes, I've done my own crude height estimates. I posted them several jumps back but my server maxed out and it's now a broken link, so I'll u/l it. It may be somewhat difficult to tell, but my height estimate was approximately 70-72", based on standard door hardware installation heights of 950-1000mm:

attachment.php

From my very untrained eyes & in my opinion only, the perp seems to be 5' 10" tall (70") & approx 193 lbs.
He has a sports background in his younger years & is proficient, confident. He has more of an athletic background than one would surmise. He came with appropriate weaponry. This was a walk-in-the-park for this perp. He is a natural born killer.

Moo

I'm still trying like heck to get a clearer image of the killer's eyes from the Midlothian PD Surveillance video but I'm not having much luck. Here's a shot of the eyes & maybe Sparky or someone else here could get a clearer version?? please...

attachment.php
I did one that is pretty clear but don't know how to post the image

One reason I think this case is different is because everyone from LE to the news outlets & on down to the general public is horrified by the absolute brutality of this murder. Per the video, it's like the killer was actually enjoying himself & savoring the anticipation of the kill. I have always said & continue to say that IMO, the killer is ex-military, has killed before & enjoys it.
I just have to say....Most people who have killed while serving this country do not enjoy it, and the majority of them are traumatized for life by killing another human being.

LE is off limits per mods.

I am in no way bashing LE with that post or even connecting it to Missy. I am merely pointing out that there have been a series of arrests with this particular sheriffs department since her murder investigation started. That's a fact. Not my opinion. I don't see how linking the article is in violation of TOS. Mods asked not to bash LE, as I understood it.

I did one that is pretty clear but don't know how to post the image

when you post - click on the little square picture of a tree - 3rd icon from the right to insert image & upload from your computer and post.

Totally my opinion and not about BB but in reading the post by Taste of Honey, has anyone given any thought to the idea that the killer could be the grown (or almost grown) male child of one of the people listed on the SW? It could be the parent dropped off the offspring with the plan to return at a later time. I thoroughly doubt anyone traveled to the church dressed like this. They couldn't have walked there in that gear. I doubt the killer was able to change into all that in while in their car or out in the parking lot. I have this hunch but right now it's all speculation but just want to hear what others think. There have been other cases where a parent has convinced their teenager or young adult child to do their dirty work so they don't soil their own hands and the young person is not on anyone's radar. Perhaps that's the person the PD is talking about adding....

when you post - click on the little square picture of a tree - 3rd icon from the right to insert image & upload from your computer and post.
Thanks, this is not a closeup of the eyes, but I do have one close up that I did, all I did was lighten this image, nothing else.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• c12.jpg
    c12.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 922
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 893
I thought you meant you got a clearer version from my photo...thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.