TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the MPD said they weren't involved in the incident last night and they didn't know anything about it? I find that very hard to believe. Maybe it was another one of the agencies assisting with the case but the MPD would be told if that were the case... Right? One mysterious black SUV ok but TEN come on.... They should just say no comment or this is private information involving an ongoing investigation that we cannot comment on at this time. JMO

No one told the fb update person so they have no idea ;) technically may be telling truth. Still could have been any of the other agencies and involved in this case .
And yet lol 4 hrs later nothing lol They are busting their bottoms working a Murder Investigation, they are not gonna comment til they want to. IIRC someone said MSM said may have a Press Update tomorrow? JMHO because I dont have link handy

"Midlothian Police Department Cxxxxxx, we do not monitor this page 24/7. I can tell you the incident you write of was not our agency. I do not have any information on that, but will try to find out.
Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hours ago https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/

Like most posters I think the attack was personal. Some have asked what was going on in MB's mind during the attack? My guess is that the perp would want her to know who they were & why she was gonna die. I would suspect what was running through her mind was "what have I done to my family".

I want to make certain that I understand your post to mean that your guess is that MB was thinking "what have I done to my family" when she was attacked? What is the basis for this imagined thought process while someone is murdering her with a "head wound" and with "multiple puncture wounds to the head and chest"? It seems so vindictive. I can only use myself as an example, but if someone were murdering me, I would think I am under attack by a violent nutcase and would not be wallowing in some sort of guilt acknowledging that the violent nutcase was somehow righteous to murder me, what have I done to my family. Sorry, but I find your post odd, or I don't understand it. Perhaps you coudl restate or expand on your post?

re: "head wound" and with "multiple puncture wounds to the head and chest", multiple articles and SW, embedded links, http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

A couple of pages ago She said it would be Bevers & Sievers.

Maybe ,but I read it as she confused the names for a sec, and said sorry for the confusion. JMO

Had to go back and listen lol

But 1st .. Chief did say this was first homicide like this since he been there 9 years? Start at around the 6:30 mark..A member posted that there was a murder there in 2010 :thinking: Cleared the scene about 12pm starting about 14:30 mark... And Ellis County Crime Scene folks came and helped. OK. I was clear on those things (listened to that so many times lol) BUT now I am not so sure that MB had glass around her.. I thinking it just the way it said... noticed glass.. and female on floor... not female of floor glass on her/around here. Kinda hard to tell. JMHO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be
ok ... back to release of crime scene

There was definitely a murder in 2010 - Tiffany Ann Wells http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20110107-killer-of-girlfriend_s-baby-in-midlothian-gets-65-years.ece

:bump: for Texasgirl2! I think she said Naples in the original post. It's no longer there.

Thank you Boots! I missed Tricia's post but I was looking forward to the show tonight so I wanted to check. ;)

The perp had to have ditched it somewhere. I wonder if LE has a suspect and has a bunch of circumstantial evidence but is still searching like heck for this bundle to definitely nail the perp.

Probably burned it.

Maybe ,but I read it as she confused the names for a sec, and said sorry for the confusion. JMO

Tricia has a guest on tonight about the Sievers case. She is also trying to nail one down for the Bevers case. Both for tonight.

That makes sense.. It would also explain how towards the end Swatperp was headed down the hall and quickly did a quick turn and was coming back towards the camera. I still can't get my head around SP standing there with arms crossed.. To ME, he was either putting something back or getting something small out. You can barely see 2 objects - one in each hand.

I'm certain this particular video was edited by LE, but there is also a negative quirk with motion detection cameras where the default setting is somewhere between 10 and 120 seconds (2 mins) recording time after motion is detected. At the end of that 2 minute session, the camera will pause for a few seconds to "write" the data to disk. That sometimes makes video look glitchy, where parts of the action are just missing.

Tricia has a guest on tonight about the Sievers case. She is also trying to nail one down for the Bevers case. Both for tonight.

Awesome! :great: Thank you Sparky!!!

(I got worried thinking we weren't going to get any Bevers discussion tonight....you made my afternoon!) ;)

Do you ever wonder if Swatperp is on here reading and either think we have outlandish ideas, or wish they had thought of some of the things brought up here?

Or if they've posted and leave a small trail or attempt to correct something misunderstood because they're proud of their work?

I imagine if Swatperp is brazen enough to murder Missy the way they did, surely they'd keep up with what's being said about them...

JMO

And it's slightly a creepy thought. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's possible. I also think there are those that want people to think they are the perp. :) strange world we live in now days.

I want to make certain that I understand your post to mean that your guess is that MB was thinking "what have I done to my family" when she was attacked? What is the basis for this imagined thought process while someone is murdering her with a "head wound" and with "multiple puncture wounds to the head and chest"? It seems so vindictive. I can only use myself as an example, but if someone were murdering me, I would think I am under attack by a violent nutcase and would not be wallowing in some sort of guilt acknowledging that the violent nutcase was somehow righteous to murder me, what have I done to my family. Sorry, but I find your post odd, or I don't understand it. Perhaps you coudl restate or expand on your post?

re: "head wound" and with "multiple puncture wounds to the head and chest", multiple articles and SW, embedded links, http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

If I knew who was killing me & why and knew it would embarrass or hurt my family that probably would be my last thought. Only an example: If I was being beaten to death by an irate husband whose wife I cheated with I would think of my epitaph.

I think that's possible. I also think there are those that want people to think they are the perp. :) strange world we live in now days.

Who in the world would want someone to think they were the perp? Thats sick and twisted on so many levels! Wow

TONIGHT ON TRUE CRIME RADIO:

First up we discuss the Teresa Sievers case and later the discussion turns to the bizarre murder of Missy Bevers. Missy was in a church when someone dressed in full SWAT gear killed her. Police say she was targeted. Joining us in Texas attorney and former prosecutor Peter Schulte. Mr. Schulte brings his experience as a cop, prosecutor and defense attorney to our interview. A discussion you don't want to miss.

YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE SHOW RIGHT HERE AFTER 10:30 PM EASTERN TONIGHT MAY 19TH

Who in the world would want someone to think they were the perp? Thats sick and twisted on so many levels! Wow

Yes. Sick and twisted. They like to get attention. The net is a wild and crazy place sometimes.

Midlothian Police Department Christi, we do not monitor this page 24/7. I can tell you the incident you write of was not our agency. I do not have any information on that, but will try to find out.
Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hours ago

Perp could've waited until FD and PD arrived and made their escape while everyone was trying to figure out what was going on. Usually, PD has to secure the scene first before FD can go inside...maybe the escape happened then...everyone would've been distracted.

JMO
Listening to the Chief and Captain speak, they probably didn't realize what they had when they arrived. They were told initally an unresponsive person. It was surely very chaotic. There was plenty of time for Suspect to leave. ... JMHO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

Could the mystery LE vehicles have anything to do with the internal stolen guns investigation? Not in the area so not sure if that could even make sense but just a thought. Just brainstorming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It happens more than you'd think! Mentally unstable individuals have been known to convince themselves that they are the suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee