TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it the podcast that mentioned some of the evidence may have been destroyed (or something along those lines) because first responders thought she walked in on a burglary? I know I heard that or read it somewhere, just can't remember where.
I wonder if swatperp was smart enough to think of that as well?

IIRC Breck80 stated that.

Why are some SWs made public and others not? Is it possible they've searches vehicles owned by pois without the public knowing? If not by now this case will never be solved. Any evidence will be long gone.

I noticed this post on the previous thread regarding all the police vehicles on the road (Mt Zion?) with the empty houses:

"Would love to have someone who's in LE or former LE hop on here and comment with their theory about what they might have been up to."

I'm a (fairly) recently retired police officer. I was a K-9 handler for many years, and we were always looking for houses like those mentioned to train in. A group of several empty houses together like that would be fantastic, too good to pass up. For awhile we had an area like that where a neighborhood was bought out for an airport noise thing. We used them all the time. When it comes to actually searching for a hidden suspect, the realism of an actual house is very helpful, and hard to come by. Having several houses together means you can run multiple searches at one time, greatly increasing the training. Its handy not to have to be constantly worried someone will walk thru your training area, or have the neighbor asking what's going on.

Coincidentally, we always trained on Wednesday nights. It worked perfectly for the scheduling. Everyone worked Wednesdays. Half would work the field, the other half would train dogs.

I haven't read all the comments on this gathering. But a training scenario sounds highly reasonable.

On the photo above about the electricity: I had wondered about that some. These days, the "mains" are usually inside. I'm not sure, but those breakers may just be for the A/C units there. I've seen meters pulled off some, but then everything is out. With the place completely dark, the victim might have been afraid to hang around....

Thank you for this information. Just seeing all of those le's in one place last night raised a flag. Thanks again for everyone's support

Why are some SWs made public and others not? Is it possible they've searches vehicles owned by pois without the public knowing? If not by now this case will never be solved. Any evidence will be long gone.

Why is some of the security video made public, but not the rest? Because that’s what the investigators decided to release.

I would hope they would have searched a lot of vehicles. I agree, it would be pretty pointless to get search warrants to search vehicles at this point.

attachment.php
I just noticed this photo of a window being repaired (screen shot of video). If I'm seeing this correctly, it's on the NE side of the building near the driveway. Notice the windows below. It must have been broken from the inside since it is high off the ground and why? A lookout? It's on the opposite side from where MB was found. Boy oh boy..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 4.48.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 4.48.37 PM.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 611
I don't think the MPD evacuated the building from Monday morning until the accelerant sniffing dog finished on Wednesday to then turn the building back over to the church as that would leave very little time to gather evidence from the scene. There's been no mention of a bomb scare either and I'm not seeing any evidence to support that and that make less sense since there's been nothing about the building being evacuated plus the impact that would have in not gathering evidence from the scene until the dog finished.

"We cleared the scene at 12pm" thats all I know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

Arkansasmimi, after watching this video in slomo, it appears that the person in police gear is not wearing a glove on his/her left hand. Did you notice that too?

Oooh! This is the 7sec w/ time stamp. Yes, it does look like, albeit briefly, no glove on the left hand.

[video=youtube;QAbJ5YzWgcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAbJ5YzWgcU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Arkansasmimi, after watching this video in slomo, it appears that the person in police gear is not wearing a glove on his/her left hand. Did you notice that too?

can anyone enlarge that and see if there is a wedding ring? JMO

I'm not Arkansasmimi but just wanted to post that I was totally surprised that in watching this video a gazillion times I have not noticed that. Wow.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Has anyone here noticed if suspect touched anything with that bare hand,?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Are you sure that you are not just noticing the tool (hammer or whatever) in the left hand?

Just a thought going back to the walkie talkie part. If you were having an extra marital affair and didn't want someone to see you calling someone you may use this app to communicate with each other. Or another theory two perps were using it to communicate MB arrival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a thought going back to the walkie talkie part. If you were having an extra marital affair and didn't want someone to see you calling someone you may use this app to communicate with each other. Or another theory two perps were using it to communicate MB arrival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone use Nextel phones anymore?

Yes, it's the first time I noticed it (after watching the video many times for clues). I'm sure the detectives know this, but now it makes me think that perhaps this person could have left behind a fingerprint (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37