TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using a personal trainer is the best and ideal way to get into shape. Are you sure you have proper form? What does each exercise do? Why? What happens if you use bad form?

Personal training is an exercise science. There's so much more than just exercise...and much more to cardio than raising your heart rate.

The workout groups are actually great; they give accountability as well as guidance and support. I have many friends in many different ones and am a part of one myself.

I am not about to post a before/after picture, but I can tell you that my body has changed...and a lot more than just walking or being on a treadmill.

Misconception that it's always a bunch of tires...there are a lot of different tools used and with most groups - at least groups led by professional personal trainers (not a "coach" who gives you DVDs to follow) have different themes for each week and it goes in cycles.

PS - the secrete is actually in what you're eating and not so much in what you're doing. You can workout 10 hours a week, eat like crap, and not tone up.

I am well aware of all of that, and genetics goes a longggggg way. And yes some people thrive in groups and need that disciple to keep going. I am not questioning the campers motives at all, my point was that I do believe there are many money-hungry people, not necessarily as sincere as they come across, involved in such organizations. Not saying money or competition had a hand in the murder. Just pointing that out.

I hope they did a thorough search of the grounds, but with the rain and mud, not sure if it would yield much in the way of evidence. Hopefully they went back and searched again as the week wore on. But, I'm not sure that perp leaving by foot was LE's first leaning, either.

Jus seems odd but I IMO things....... A lot of things are being left out. No mention of perimeter being searched. And we all know there has to be more video that has not been released to the public

I've thought about the tight timeframe too and "what if" scenarios. What if MB arrived five minutes later than she did and the early-bird camper arrived just a little bit earlier?

So many things about this case perplex me - everything seemed to fall into place for the perp!! The timing is clearly a big item that fell into place.
Maybe he hacked into her phone and was GPSing it. This would narrow down people who had access to her phone or who had sent her a program hidden covertly in some link. Or he put a tracking device in her purse or car.

Well crap. I could have sworn it was when he talked about the insurance and outpouring of support.

NG mentioned that the other night. A reporter interviewed him earlier in the day and spoke about what he told her on NG. This was about 2-3 days ago.

Well crap. I could have sworn it was when he talked about the insurance and outpouring of support.

I recall reading somewhere where the MIL mentioned that it is taking 3 people to do Missy's job. That might have been in the MIL's second letter to the killer. But she didn't specify who the third person is. I was assuming her, BB, and maybe KS. The third person could be someone else, though.

I saw an an article or I guess more of an opinion written by someone in the Biloxi area. She said it is not a fishing community but more of a gambling community. Not sure but IMO if you have a bucket list fishing trip its not likely going to be in Biloxi Mississippi. I am an avid fisher woman and had fluid build up on my elbow from "slabbing" so much. Caught about 80 sand bass last weekend. Bucket list is not going to be fishing in Biloxi Mississippi. Gambling now I see that!!!

attachment.php
I just noticed this photo of a window being repaired (screen shot of video). If I'm seeing this correctly, it's on the NE side of the building near the driveway. Notice the windows below. It must have been broken from the inside since it is high off the ground and why? A lookout? It's on the opposite side from where MB was found. Boy oh boy..

I have long given up with trying to keep up here, so I may have missed some info. But, awhile back, I posted that I had read a news article that said that Missy was found in the basement of the church. I later went back to the article to link it and the detail about her being found in a basement had been removed. Someone here posted that there wouldn't be a basement since buildings in the south rarely have them. So, I figured that sounded right and assumed the article had given incorrect info. thus it was removed. But, this photo seems to indicate some type of area under the church. Maybe there is a basement.

I have seen postings about the location of Missy's body being released but I have not seen any MSM or LE verification.

Has there been verification of where she was killed?

EDIT to ADD: Maybe basement isn't the best word to use. My home has a partial basement, more like a deep crawl space. Just wondering if there is an area that could be considered a "basement", maybe not a full one.

I mentioned this earlier on another thread, If it was so wet and muddy seems like water would have been tracked into the church. Have they mentioned anything like that?

Afaik no info either way. The kitchen door area is apparently where wet entrance would have been seen, if perp was soggy. But could have perhaps found towels and dried off there. (To be clear, even though it was wet and presumably very muddy everywhere around the church property, I don't buy the idea the perp chose to arrive on foot from some distance away and walked through mud. I don't they walked any farther than from the parking lot to the kitchen door, which would have been concrete, but whether that short walk to the entrance made them soggy depends on how hard it was raining at that interval.)

Can any locals confirm that MPD is giving an update tomorrow morning. It was supposedly on the evening news. Thank you.

Wow, this conversation with Peter Shulte is almost the polar opposite discussion from Tamara Jolee last week!

Yep, starting with his assertion that the SwatPerp is male. He seems certain. He also calls the murder "personal and hands-on".

Since a car was seen in the church parking lot video, there must be a time it was first seen, there, and a time of when it left. And if SwatPerp-Killer got out of that car, and got back in it, then he/she must have known how to avoid being seen on the camera, and/or which cameras were not working.

So if that's true...how did SwatPerp-Killer know which cameras would not record him/her getting in and out of the car?

Well, we aren't sure that they knew anything about the cameras other than by parking far enough away and wearing a disguise, one could avoid being recognized on video.

I saw an an article or I guess more of an opinion written by someone in the Biloxi area. She said it is not a fishing community but more of a gambling community. Not sure but IMO if you have a bucket list fishing trip its not likely going to be in Biloxi Mississippi. I am an avid fisher woman and had fluid build up on my elbow from "slabbing" so much. Caught about 80 sand bass last weekend. Bucket list is not going to be fishing in Biloxi Mississippi. Gambling now I see that!!!

I live on the Gulf Coast. Yea, Biloxi is a fishing community. Excellent fishing. The water along the coast in Mississippi is beautiful and the water is loaded with fish. Charter boats leave from there every single day of the week.

I live on the Gulf Coast. Yea, Biloxi is a fishing community. Excellent fishing. The water along the coast in Mississippi is beautiful and the water is loaded with fish. Charter boats leave from there every single day of the week.

Thank you for the info I was just going off the other persons post.

Please NO bashing LE and the other agencies who are working on this case. Its against TOS.

Thanks!

I have long given up with trying to keep up here, so I may have missed some info. But, awhile back, I posted that I had read a news article that said that Missy was found in the basement of the church. I later went back to the article to link it and the detail about her being found in a basement had been removed. Someone here posted that there wouldn't be a basement since buildings in the south rarely have them. So, I figured that sounded right and assumed the article had given incorrect info. thus it was removed. But, this photo seems to indicate some type of area under the church. Maybe there is a basement.

I have seen postings about the location of Missy's body being released but I have not seen any MSM or LE verification.

Has there been verification of where she was killed?

EDIT to ADD: Maybe basement isn't the best word to use. My home has a partial basement, more like a deep crawl space. Just wondering if there is an area that could be considered a "basement", maybe not a full one.

bf812d0937635ef7a9bf9460614ad12b.jpg

Oh wow, on Tricia's radio show, Peter Schulte said that the media showed up at CW's house regarding the search warrant and CW's wife answered the door and had no idea why the media was there. It was the first she heard of her husband's "flirtatious texting" with Missy.

Can any locals confirm that MPD is giving an update tomorrow morning. It was supposedly on the evening news. Thank you.
I'm quoting my own post to bump and to add it was supposedly on channel 11 at 6pm. Usually the 10:00pm news is a repeat so if anyone local gets a chance to watch channel 11 please update. Thanks!

Yesterday I drove about 25 minutes outside of a major Texas city to a newly constructed rural Texas church. One our closest
friends, in a pinch, asked me to pick up their child from daycare BC they'd had surgery and spouse traveling. So as I get to the church I noticed the beautiful landscape and stained concrete foyer. As I rounded the corner, in a place I've never been, I felt my heart in my throat, I had a complete weirdo panic attack and had to do everything I could to keep from bolting out of there, with a small child, and panicking the care workers! It was the wildest, scariest moment I've ever had in a church because I felt overwhelming sheer terror at the prospect of what Missy went through. I've been here night and day, like I was for Dr. Sievers, I just can't break away, hoping for arrests soon.

Glad you made it out of there, RagingClue!

Churches are supposed to be safe havens, where one can find peace and comfort, in a secure setting. I can imagine how you felt. To me, the fact this crime was committed in a place of worship, deems it extra heinous.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member