TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the disorganized pics, had to stop javascript due to constant crashing.

-Nin

I saw an an article or I guess more of an opinion written by someone in the Biloxi area. She said it is not a fishing community but more of a gambling community. Not sure but IMO if you have a bucket list fishing trip its not likely going to be in Biloxi Mississippi. I am an avid fisher woman and had fluid build up on my elbow from "slabbing" so much. Caught about 80 sand bass last weekend. Bucket list is not going to be fishing in Biloxi Mississippi. Gambling now I see that!!!

DentalQueen - I have never heard of a sand bass or the term slabbing but congrats on a catching so many fish! I know a lot of people who leave out of the Biloxi/Gulfport area to fish the Gulf of Mexico and there are charters in harbors, launches, huge seasonal deep sea rodeos and tournaments, it is a fishing spot from which to access the vast Gulf.

BB stated on his fb page that he was going to fish the Chandeleurs, which are tiny 'sometimes' islands that stretch from Port Sulphur, LA to Gulfport, MS about 15 miles offshore. One can catch enormous redfish, 5 lb speckled trout, sharks, drum, sheepheads and of course salt water catfish. And with a good fishing guide, you catch big Igloo ice chests full of fish and they are all keepers. For people that may have fished rivers, ponds and lakes all their lives - the Gulf of Mexico could easily be a 'bucket list' kinda thing - especially considering the cost. Not many young men with wives, children, jobs and mortgages can take such trips.

Just saying. Gambling goes on 24/7/365 and is the big business but the fishing season is huge too.

I think Tricias' guest was full of BS. He said both MB & BB were having affairs. Maybe they were, but he wouldn't know. Most posters on this thread have an interest in a certain aspect of the case.My interest is the SW's & the motives. I have a copy of the SW's on my desk. I have read it many times. There is no evidence made public that BB was having an affair & I doubt that this guest has a clue. JMO

Can I ask what year this was from? I was trying to find something in the public records for the building, but came up short. Maybe narrowing it down to a year would help?? TIA

I have no clue. Unless someone knows how to that info up on Bird's Eye View in Bing, I don't know how to get that.

Bone to pick because it makes me so mad. I have no problem with police questioning someone about an inappropriate extramarital relationship anywhere at any time. Yes, it's a sad way for an unknowing wife to find out her husband was cheating, but that's on HIM, and it shouldn't be the the problem of LE having to figure out how to do it 'discreetly'. They have a job to do: investigating the brutal murder of a human being. Sorry, but that trumps an affair every freaking day of the week.

Even if it was just an online affair, but I don't know it didn't spill outside of that and frankly, I don't care. That's on HIM.

If you do the right thing, you don't have to worry about keeping secrets. Boo hoo, someone was outed, shoulda thought about that during the several months of the affair.

I think Tricias' guest was full of BS. He said both MB & BB were having affairs. Maybe they were, but he wouldn't know. Most posters on this thread have an interest in a certain aspect of the case.My interest is the SW's & the motives. I have a copy of the SW's on my desk. I have read it many times. There is no evidence made public that BB was having an affair & I doubt that this guest has a clue. JMO

JMO, seems like someone whose mind was made up. A lot of hearsay and selective attention to (and away from) the known facts to reinforce his own opinion. Good interview on Tricia's part, though.

I'm with you. I feel he was just recapping the rumors online.

This is all true. All Tricia's guests have offered so far are their opinions. I find it interesting that their opinions are so different from each other. I think Peter Schulte comes from the perspective of being a former cop. He worked as a cop and also as a prosecutor apparently. But he's a defense attorney now, and that's really how how he came across on the show to me. He brings his own biases, but Tricia's previous 2 guests also brought their biases.

This is the gun shop? Is that the church you see across the way?
This doesnt look right. The google map shows the SWFA before Creekside. If your going 287 towards Midlothian Creekside is on your right and up a little was the SFWA is on the left.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JMO, seems like someone whose mind was made up. A lot of hearsay and selective attention to (and away from) the known facts to reinforce his own opinion. Good interview on Tricia's part, though.

All of the guests so far have come in spouting various local rumors and with their minds made up, IMO.

CbsDFW11 just said MPD will take questions and provide some new information tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he knows more than he "should" and it's starting to slip...not calling him perp, but saying there's a chance he has deeper knowledge than he's let on...and not from the PD - all JMO

Sounds like your calling him a "perp" to me. How else would he have more knowledge than he's let on?

I hate to ask you to watch it again :aktion1:, but don't you think that the part that starts at 1:14 is a continuation of that scene, taken from a different camera?

This is the 7 sec video. The first one they released.

The 7 sec one is the same scene as around :30 in this one:

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&app=desktop[/video]

If you look at about 1:14 in that one you'll see the perp turn the corner -- the SAME corner that is at the end of the :30 one. Look at that short cart/table thing with the white papers on the top of it.

Dang, I can't remember how to post screenshots to show the comparison of the two scenes... but they are continuous.

The main thing, though, is that the one starting at 1:14 shows a glove still clearly on the left hand.

CbsDFW11 just said MPD will take questions and provide some new information tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yippee! Best news I've heard all week. Thank you degenerate, and welcome to Websleuths.

:daisy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member