TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
It may not be a basement.. it may be a ditch or dugout for some purpose. I should just go over and walk it so I can see for myself... That would creepy to me to do. All the photos I've seen thus far, show it as a one story building. It very well may be one story, with this one corner with a windowed crawlspace..?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 4.48.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 4.48.37 PM.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 406
I really appreciated hearing Peter S discuss the case. I agree with some of what he said...especially about Mr. B acting weird. Of course acting weird doesn't mean anyone is guilty or innocent. And, this is just my opinion.

That is because it wasn't SWAT gear. We just call it that because it is easier than writing " nut-job costume made up of all sorts of bits and pieces of different sporting attire to look like a POLICE tactical officer or a crippled grandma in her slippers, jammies and short robe wearing a vest and a helmet from far away."

PERP is about as SWAT as me.

It takes no courage to surprise and bludgeon an unarmed woman to death in an empty church. The only 'clever' part of this PERP is that the costume would not automatically arouse suspicion of danger from most people, unlike walking into the darkened hallway of a quiet, empty church at 4:18 am and being surprised by someone dressed like Santa or a Panda bear.

SWATPERP covered every inch of skin except a small portion of the face and the eyes but looked straight into the camera. Not all that smart.

OMG the thought of someone wreaking all that havoc inside a church in the dead of night wearing a PANDA costume IS somehow more terrifying.

I hope my subconscious nightmare brain doesn't get any smart ideas.

Can I ask why so many posters seem to have such a hard time with the notion of BB having an affair but have pretty much accepted that MB was having multiple affairs?

Is there something in the search warrant that specifies which one of them was having affairs and which one wasn't?

Because it is my understanding that BOTH of them engaged in extracurricular activities, so-to-speak.

The SW's don't state who was having an affair. We do know MB was involved in some way with CW. We also know the "target numbers" were developed off of MB's phone. Therefore, according to the SW's LE had indications that AT & CT had knowledge of Bever family money problems or Intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage. I guessing it wasn't Bevers' money problems. So, would MB communicate with AT & CT about BB affairs. I'm guessing no. That only leaves communicating about her affairs. Since I don't think she would talk to them about her affair with someone else, I conclude her affair was with one of them. I'm guessing AT. JMO

OMG the thought of someone wreaking all that havoc inside a church in the dead of night wearing a PANDA costume IS somehow more terrifying.

I hope my subconscious nightmare brain doesn't get any smart ideas.

*whispers* clown costume

There's actually nothing to compliment. The killer is a feeble excuse for a human being who shows a lack of maturity in that they couldn't handle their frustrations or disappointments in any meaningful way that would help themselves and those around them. They had to resort to a two-year old (some) emotional response by hurting someone else.

<snip>

Could not agree more. A pathetic piece of human garbage unfit to even acknowledge.

Unfortunately, in order to find out what makes a person like that tick, you have to try to get inside their head or understand their motive. To my eyes, this crime was thoroughly and methodically planned. Risky, sure. But no more than any other premeditated murder. And the fact is, he wasn't discovered or caught in the act. Let's hope Imntry is right, and that he's left behind a trail of stupid mistakes that LE can gather like breadcrumbs. I'm confident they're the intelligent ones.

MB's husband, BB. He told reporters the SWATPERP wasn't wearing a SWAT outfit. Described it as a motorcycle helmet and black velour suit.

I think he knows more than he "should" and it's starting to slip...not calling him perp, but saying there's a chance he has deeper knowledge than he's let on...and not from the PD - all JMO

I'm not following why some think this is incriminating. I think most of us here don't believe the perp was wearing an actual SWAT uniform. jmo

Let's assume SWATperp has a job and normally arrives by 8:00. IMO, if perp is a local, he/she still had time to leave the scene and get dressed and get to work. IF this were the case, I wonder if co-workers noticed any change in the person such as being unsettled or distracted.

The SW's don't state who was having an affair. We do not MB was involved in some way with CW. We also know the "target numbers" were developed off of MB's phone. Therefore, according to the SW's LE had indications that AT & CT had knowledge of Bever family money problems or Intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage. I guessing it wasn't Bevers' money problems. So, would MB communicate with AT & CT about BB affairs. I'm guessing no. That only leaves communicating about her affairs. Since I don't think she would talk to them about her affair with someone else, I conclude her affair was with one of them. I'm guessing AT. JMO

Respectfully, I don't think it would be limited to or even likely that MB would be discussing her love life with either AT or CT. LE may have *thought* that, but I think it's more likely that they'd be discussing CG business. LE may have suspected an affair between AT and MB after reading the intimate messages between MB and CW if they spoke frequently? This was his first CG wasn't it? If she was mentoring him (no evidence, just supposing) there'd be lots to talk about. CT's phone? Either she called MB herself, or her hubs AT used her phone to call MB or maybe MB called CT looking for AT for something? LE could have been just going on the number of calls between them, or the timing of the calls or the frequency.

ETA: grrr - major typo - means to say CT's phone (not CW)

I was doing a little digging to find out when the church was built. I used Google Earth Pro, which has a historical image feature and I was able to determine the Church was built sometime between October 2005 and October 2008.

I'm wondering if any locals could give some input. When I was looking at the towns zoning meeting minutes it appears the property across the street was used as some kind of wedding venue? I recall reading the owners wanting to put up a fence. With that said, if I were the perp, I wouldn't want my vehicle on the church property to tie me to the crime scene. So, I would have parked in the trees next to the property across the street where there appears to be a driveway. I would have crossed the street having been covered or hidden by the fence ran along the fence line and into the neighboring lot where my vehicle was awaiting me. It wouldn't have looked odd in my opinion, for someone to have pulled off the road there since it was raining heavily. Most people would think it was someone who pulled over to wait out the rain storm or at least until the rain lightened up.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-Image2.jpg
    Capture-Image2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 451
attachment.php
The closest business SWFA that reportedly has outdoor video is really quite a bit away. I would think (IMO) that a place that sells guns would be heavily covered in cameras inside and out. I'm sure they cops have checked with them too.

This doesnt look right. The google map shows the SWFA before Creekside. If your going 287 towards Midlothian Creekside is on your right and up a little was the SFWA is on the left.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 6.52.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 6.52.10 PM.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 292
Yes, or...a very feminine man, or a masculine woman.

This is exactly what I've believed all along and why all of the confusion. I worked with a gay woman who carried herself very manly, but she would occasionally have a feminine manner.

That is because it wasn't SWAT gear. We just call it that because it is easier than writing " nut-job costume made up of all sorts of bits and pieces of different sporting attire to look like a POLICE tactical officer or a crippled grandma in her slippers, jammies and short robe wearing a vest and a helmet from far away."

PERP is about as SWAT as me.

It takes no courage to surprise and bludgeon an unarmed woman to death in an empty church. The only 'clever' part of this PERP is that the costume would not automatically arouse suspicion of danger from most people, unlike walking into the darkened hallway of a quiet, empty church at 4:18 am and being surprised by someone dressed like Santa or a Panda bear.

SWATPERP covered every inch of skin except a small portion of the face and the eyes but looked straight into the camera. Not all that smart.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The SW's don't state who was having an affair. We do know MB was involved in some way with CW. We also know the "target numbers" were developed off of MB's phone. Therefore, according to the SW's LE had indications that AT & CT had knowledge of Bever family money problems or Intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage. I guessing it wasn't Bevers' money problems. So, would MB communicate with AT & CT about BB affairs. I'm guessing no. That only leaves communicating about her affairs. Since I don't think she would talk to them about her affair with someone else, I conclude her affair was with one of them. I'm guessing AT. JMO

I don't agree with your interpretation of the SW.

Motorcycle helmets can have built communication systems . So a group can visit while riding. Some are blue tooth enabled.

"Range - Becoming separated by a mile or more is easy with motorcycles. If one member of the group gets caught at a stop light, this distance alone could put you out of range for many two way radios. Range is absolutely the most critical consideration when using radios for communication while on a motorcycle.

Headset Support – Maintaining control of your motorcycle is essential for your and other rider’s safety. A comfortable earpiece or headset is a requirement to ensure safe communication between all members of your group.

Battery Life - Without power outlets being readily available, keeping your radio charged is a big concern if you're planning a long drive. Look for models with extremely long battery life, or those that have the ability to operate on standard AA or AAA batteries in a pinch."

http://www.buytwowayradios.com/cat/2-way-radios/guide/consumer/use/motorcycling.aspx

I'm beginning to feel like the mountain lion poster on Deorr's thread. I'll try to tone it down. :)

I'm 12 minutes away from the church. It wasn't raining here at 4:45am. I had to let my dog out, and I was ticked off having been woken from sleep. I only remember that because it was pouring rain when I went to sleep. (I have to put doggie tt pads out because my boy doesn't want to get his toes wet.) I always walk outside with him with my flashlight because of coyotes, owls. We came in went back to bed. Woke up to the news. I thought about being awake and mad at my dog while this poor mother and wife was being murdered.

Hard to know if he'd be reading in here (or anywhere), or if he'd be feigning complete disinterest about the whole thing.

But if he's my POI and in here reading I hope he's Sweating Bullets.

Hopefully FBI is scanning site for all IPs from the area accessing this site.

So I guess all of the police cars seen yesterday had nothing to do with MB's death? Maybe they were doing a practice run/pre-event meeting for the event they held today? Guessing it was a total false alarm, since there's been nothing said about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129