TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't added anything in several threads because I had nothing new to say. But can't help throwing in my thoughts now. JMO, but I don't think what they said about family and friends not being suspects clears them of a hit job. I am truly leaning towards random psycho here, but I don't think what they said necessarily clears the family or close friends. JMO.

Also, just wanted to throw this one in based on several comments I've seen in regards the hypothetical of MB seeing a car in the lot and entering the building anyways. I would like to think in this hypothetical situation she was smart and wouldn't have entered if a foreign (to her) car was in the lot. Personally I would find that a HUGE red flag and would never enter a building at 4 am that I know should be empty. A few people here and there didn't see this as a big deal which really surprised me. But I am a very cautious and anxious type with my personal safety... JMO. I make my husband wake up at 5 am and walk me to my car when I leave for the gym. :) I'm a little confused and concerned why Midlothian shouldn't be on guard right now. Please locals be safe and cautious.

Enhanced:

Wouldn't they be able to pull traffic cameras to look for this vehicle and see if they can get a plate number. It had to come from somewhere and hopefully it passed other cameras along the way. My fear is that it was just an innocent person stopping to find something, make a call or just waiting for the rain to ease up. If that's the case surely they will call the police and let them know.

Midlothian Police ‏@MidlothianPD 38m38 minutes ago
Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle. Only seen at nearby business before murder. Contact tipline 972-775-7624.

https://twitter.com/MidlothianPD

No need to bust our butts sleuthing the car.

Respectfully, I don't think we can conclude that at all. Still could be a hired hit. True, they aren't looking at family/SW target people as the suspect (person in swatgear) - but that doesn't mean they weren't involved. IMO JMO MOO

I agree. Its looking like a hired hit. Now the LE has to sit back and wait for someone to contact the third party, ... and busted.

But yet, LE has stated publicly that friends, family and co workers are not suspects

Respectfully, just because they're not the suspect (person in swat gear) doesn't mean they're not somehow involved and still being looked at. Until LE states that "xxxx" has been cleared, they are still possibly involved IMO JMO MOO.

Respectfully, I don't think we can conclude that at all. Still could be a hired hit. True, they aren't looking at family/SW target people as the suspect (person in swatgear) - but that doesn't mean they weren't involved. IMO JMO MOO

Please listen to the presser. Thanks!

If LE suspected an affair might be a motive, I think we should be able to explore it,

Well, since there is no suspects... there is no way to know motive...That was in a SW ... and it was after extracting both MB and BB iPhones and iPad. That was back on April 25. They confirmed affair (s). But as of this mornings Press Conference... pretty much ends that discussion unless a Suspect or POI is announced. JMHO

Family not suspects, but bloody shirt not back yet. Huh

IMO, the bloody shirt has nothing to do with this murder.

1. The perp was wearing tons of gear over his/her clothes, making it unlikely that a shirt would be bloodied.

2. What kind of an idiot would commit a murder, get the victim's blood on his/her clothes, and then take the evidence to a dry cleaners? Even if they thought they were being brilliant by covering the human blood with dog blood, it's so risky! Why do that instead of, I dunno, wrapping the shirt around a brick and throwing it in a lake, never to be found?

I just don't see that mattering.

:thinking: I wonder if the Nissan is the car that was originally seen in parking lot (not specified if church or the store), but they weren't confident enough to say it was involved in Missy's case in the beginning???? If it is then they certainly were able to amplify that image quite a bit.....

Great....Now every time I run an errand in Midlothian or take my kids to their activities/sports I'm going to constantly be looking at every Nissan Altima w/or without an oval sticker. :gaah:

Great....Now every time I run an errand in Midlothian or take my kids to their activities/sports I'm going to constantly be looking at every Nisan Altima w/or without an oval sticker. :gaah:

Please do!

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...new-information-today-in-church-slaying.html/

"Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson reassured the public that investigators are still hopeful they’ll get a break in the case.

“It’s hard to get away with murder these days,” he said.

Making the job harder are scores of amateur sleuths from across the country who are distracting the dozens of investigators working the case. Johnson said last week they wasted 30 to 40 hours on a rumor that proved baseless.

Johnson did say, however, that no family or friends of Bevers’ are suspects."

Well they must have thought the tip was something or they wouldn't have spent so much time on it. Do they want the publics help or not? To me this could be discouraging to those people that might know something. They might think twice about reporting it now because the police feel the amateur sleuths are wasting their time. I don't think they should have said that quite that way JMO

So, based on what we heard today, it was either a thrill kill or a hit? Surely, after interviewing so many of her friends and family, a known suspect would have been mentioned. In fact it was said by the lady interviewed by Tricia that information on the person was given to LE by a close family member, IIRC?

Everything stated was based on rumors... actually from both of those reporters. JMHO from listening to LEO

Respectfully, just because they're not the suspect (person in swat gear) doesn't mean they're not somehow involved and still being looked at. Until LE states that "xxxx" has been cleared, they are still possibly involved IMO JMO MOO.

LE has also stated in presser that it is not clear to them if this is a hit or random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper