TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arkansasmimi 5'3" Thank you for always being respectful in how you speak of her and her family. I've been lurking for a few weeks and your posts have stuck out to me because of that.
Welcome to WS and what a nice thing to say about the poster. -Nin

texasgirl2, look what their cameras' can capture! They knew you were there when you drove in. They could see what kind of camera you were using. Thank you for your photos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkY7BmnIEkrSAlxXTiaLig/videos
Holy moly - I am blown away at the quality of their cameras! Wish everyone had surveillance this clear! I agree, LE has GOT to have a license plate number or at minimum, a state, on their video ... :thinking:

If an arrest hasn't been made soon, like in the next week, I'm just giving up & call it a cold case.

it does sound like he/they were looking to break into that gun store. jmo

Coincidentally, there was a car jacking at a Walmart in Midlothian back in April and the car that dropped the carjackers off was silver. Looking at it in the video, it sort of looks like an Altima, but it may be a smaller Nissan. I'm not very good with makes of cars. Anyone can google the news story to check it out.

Holy moly - I am blown away at the quality of their cameras! Wish everyone had surveillance this clear! I agree, LE has GOT to have a license plate number or at minimum, a state, on their video ... :thinking:

Actually, it kind of creeps me out. Shrug.

Now that some people have been cleared .. I've wondered for some time if this is a he / diva ?

I am not slamming MPD! There are reasons for everything they do and for any information they give out.

With the quality of cameras the gun store has, I do not accept that this is the best picture of the Altima that was captured. Due to the type of product the store carries, it is in their best interest to have top quality surveillance equipment. If the store was broken into, this quality of picture we've been shown is useless! Those cameras are aimed and focused to pick up all identifying marks
on every car that enters or exits that lot. The owners and police, and insurance, want the best information that is available should a burglary ever happen. I think the police cannot find the car.

It would make sense that LE needs to know how Swatperp arrived and left. Could the driver of this Altima have taken the plates off or covered them up? The SP was so careful with the planning details of this murder, it would not surprise me if they did alter the license plates.

Another thought, what looks like a light ot two inside the car, the one on the far right looks like a light on the vanity mirror when you pull the visor down. The SP may have been checking his face mask cover-up.

I'd love to see cattlekate's visual analysis. I tried to make my numbers squeeze into LE's estimate, but couldn't make that work - unless the door installations are under 80" including frame (6'2 opening?):

attachment.php

Hi BB - I posted that the day after, just based on my years in my church as a 5'4" woman peering through windows into the activity rooms looking for my little kiddos. It was nice of AM to give me a drum roll but it was nothing scientific at all - just mommy memories.

I've been lurking and not commenting, as my darling now-adult children stated it looked like a video gamer opportunist using various tools and armor for points OR someone with military, LE, or rescue fire/emt knowledge. They stated it was someone who had acted this out before - whether in their job, in their parent's basement or while living alone in their apartment. My daughter added that one of the first things she learned in her self defense class was to claw for DNA - thus the perp's outfit. My kiddos stated this is a female under age 35, due to the video and self defense knowledge and perp's shortness/slenderness.

All this is pre-planning is horrifying and I can't even wrap my head around that. So sleuth on while I lurk!

JMO As RANCH said, I hope that no vigilante justice is perpetrated upon Nissan Altima drivers in Midlothian.....This may be clever of LE, but it is very dangerous for hapless Nissan owners. If they indeed know the plate # and owner of the vehicle, after sending the public out to sleuth, I expect that there will at least be a poi announced as they are taken in for questioning, and publicly cleared if LE doesn't have the goods on them. JMO

Regarding the question- maybe priorities. Likely more important to get cell phone forensics, data that can possibly be deleted, footage details about SP and then branch out to the outside. Working inward and then outward.... Maybe.

My kids added - how come LE didn't say which way the Nissan entered from the highway and which way it left? Surely they know that based on the gun store's cameras. We've pulled into many parking lots, checked navigation, and turned around or gone straight. Of course, never at 2 am. It's puzzling and frustrating LE isn't chatty. Back to lurking.

My kids added - how come LE didn't say which way the Nissan entered from the highway and which way it left? Surely they know that based on the gun store's cameras. We've pulled into many parking lots, checked navigation, and turned around or gone straight. Of course, never at 2 am. It's puzzling and frustrating LE isn't chatty. Back to lurking.

EEK I thought that it was a divided highway so that they would have to leave in the same direction from which they entered. NO???? JMO

Swatperp is 193-200 lbs. ( I think it's a higher number, really) I don't think this person exercises. A woman that is 5'2" or 5"7" at 193, is heavy.

Did I miss the news they had the weight of the Perp? I am not sure how you got a specific weight range. I thought LE said they did not have the body weight size, just height estimate. I realize they look big with the clothing, but there are many angles where the perp does not look super heavy, just with bulky vest/jacket on.

JMO :)

I've been thinking about this case for weeks and I have my own idea who the perp is. Yes, I would confront this person face to face if I could.

Ultimately, I think it all rests on the fact that this murder just happened to take place on the weekend of the husband's YEARLY fishing trip. Out of all the weekends to plan a murder, swatperp chose this one. 1 out of 52 weekends out of the year is too much of a coincidence and I really wish this wouldn't keep getting swept under the rug . Why? Swatperp could have planned this any other weekend if they wanted to, knowing that LE would suspect Missy's husband before anyone else. If this murderer was such a psychopath, they wouldn't have any problem with someone else taking the fall for their crime. But swatperp didn't want Missy's husband to take the fall. It seems swatperp wanted to protect Missy's husband and give him an alibi.

What kind of love would motivate someone to carefully plan this murder *to the day* to make sure BB could stick around to raise his kids? A parent's love? A mistresses' love?

I'll let you decide.

As for myself, I already have.

Just the facts: I see where you are going, but I have to wonder not so much about how much "love" but more, how much "hate" because this was sooo personal. It has happened, but someone doing an elimination favor for someone that they love just wouldn't have the same rage as this perp. But who knows. People are strange........JMO

I am wondering if the Nissan was the only car, r one of very few, seen on all the cameras along the city streets/roads early that morning before 4:30. if so, then, when did it leave the area? The last time it was seen must be recorded, too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkY7BmnIEkrSAlxXTiaLig/videos

This is a link for SWFA's youtube channel. Check out just what their cameras' can pick up. See the "counting money" one where the camera zooms in to watch a man in his truck counting money. And the one where they can zoom out and refocus across the highway to watch a coyote running in the field. They even catch a vehicle going the wrong way on the divided highway. It's amazing!

Wow - why in the world would they post that? I feel for that guy in the truck. I wonder why that was uploaded for the public to see?

Someone is at the controls of the camera - they had obviously zoomed in on that guy and you can see slight adjustments of the camera. I think maybe during the evening the cameras are static and it's luck as to what they get on camera. I'm not sure I believe that's the best shot of the Altima that could be gotten. I know the rain makes a difference, but unless that guy had a license plate cover that deliberately prevents photography or laser reading, nope. It doesn't make sense to not be able to identify license plates if you go the expense of having security cameras, especially for a gun store.

Almost everything I read about security cameras and video surveillance says Walmart has a top-notch system.
================

I meant to thank you gliving, that's a good find and those are interesting - I wish they'd post more! That same loser who was arrested for the binocular theft is in two more of those videos dated two days before. I first recognized the female accomplice - hopefully she was arrested, too. The stupid things people do, lol.

:D notice the stealth LE car: black suv, no hubcaps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState