TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried from my iPad as well as my phone previously. I'm logged in (obviously). hmmm... thanks anyway and it was very generous of you to transcribe and share. appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BB was home until Sunday, and I think MB's Austin event ended Saturday.

I thought MB came home on Sunday, pretty sure on her FB she checks in in Austin on Sun morning.

BB probably left for the airport before she got back (his flight was meant to be at noon so he'd have been at the airport by mid morning) and so they may not have seen each other for a few days.

In my opinion, the perpetrator's strategy is a masculine one. I may be wrong but I'm not sure how many women would think of sending a guy/woman disguised as a guy in swat gear with a hammer. It strikes me as a "war games" computerised killing/military masculine thing. Anyone else have a similar thought?

I also think that the strategy is a masculine one, however I believe it to be a deliberate attempt to manipulate police investigation into thinking it is a male who carried out the murder.

I also think that the strategy is a masculine one, however I believe it to be a deliberate attempt to manipulate police investigation into thinking it is a male who carried out the murder.

A duo to confuse everyone - male strategy + female disguised as male perpetrator - in my opinion too ;-)

Post 1 of 2 posts with photos referring to: Link to original photos from MPD 4/18/2016 hosted at WFAA. . . . . http://content.wfaa.com/photo/2016/04/18/0418_mid_suspect01_1461015606656_1732910_ver1.0.jpg . . . . . Photo#1 is the second in series unretouched (enlarge to see LEFT boot). See the bottom of the LEFT leg = bloused camouflage pants, and notice the little horizontal shine from the heel of the SOLE, then a no shine break above it, then a vertical shine line up the back ankle of the boot. I don't see any stitching vertically, or a stitching loop around the heel, or any nylon, or buckles or symbols, or anything else but smooth leather. JMO. . . . . Photo#2 The back of a brand new Corcoran dress boot with two lines of vertical stitching up the back, 4 stitch lines on each side, then the 2 inner stitch lines meet in the middle; and 3 set of stitches loop around the back of the ankle. Notice the reflection up the back. I do NOT believe the suspect wore these type of boots because of all the stitching. . . . .Photo#3 Front and side of old, broken in Corcoran boots.

Attachments

• BOOTS 2of4 back.JPG
    BOOTS 2of4 back.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 50
  • BOOTS Corcoran back shiny.jpg
    BOOTS Corcoran back shiny.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 41
  • BOOTS Corc front side back.jpg
    BOOTS Corc front side back.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
For any interested parties, I've transcribed the May 20 presser verbatim into a protected PDF. Forgive the watermark, but after seeing other individuals (cough, cough, NG) taking credit for mimi's hard work with her map, I'm being squirrelly.

My qualifications: I transcribe and edit legal and corporate audio as my day job. Trust me, it's not as thrilling as it sounds.

View attachment 95135

This is really depressing. I know it's possible he's just being vague as part of some kind of strategy. I hope it is. But it really sounds like they know very little and an arrest is far from close.

Please note, this is not a criticism of LE at all. Just because the case is tough doesn't mean they aren't very good at their jobs and working their tails off to solve it. While this is depressing and frustrating for us, I can only imagine how difficult it is for them every day.

Someone tweeted to the police that it looks like a Colorado decal - see here [video=twitter;733682679669882880]https://twitter.com/MidlothianPD/status/733682679669882880[/video] An Uber situation? out of town hired killer?

(Be my guess that the Colorado decal tweet might have been a WSer? The idea's been discussed in this thread and decal pictured, too.)

For any interested parties, I've transcribed the May 20 presser verbatim into a protected PDF. Forgive the watermark, but after seeing other individuals (cough, cough, NG) taking credit for mimi's hard work with her map, I'm being squirrelly.

My qualifications: I transcribe and edit legal and corporate audio as my day job. Trust me, it's not as thrilling as it sounds.

View attachment 95135

Great idea to watermark it. I've been disappointed on this case to learn that people take stuff from WS and post it elsewhere. That's bad manners!!

Thanks for sharing your transcription skills with us.

Respectfully, where are you getting that there is video of her PARKING? I know on the Official Press Release, that it says driving into the Parking Lot at 4:16 a.m. (we do not know factually, where this surveillance camera is that has this on video, we are assuming it from SWFA camera. ... and then they have her walking INTO building at 4:18 am (that would be from camera inside the church) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12523292#post12523292

This link specifically says she was seen PARKING per Asst. Chief Johnson (tho we know reporters sometimes word things differently and cannot say it was an exact quote)

The suspect arrived at the church first and forced entry into the location," Kevin Johnson, the assistant chief of the Midlothian police, said today.
Bevers, 45, was seen on security footage parking in the church's lot and entering the building "not realizing the intruder was already inside," Johnson said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-release-footage-suspect-texas-church-murder/story?id=38607372

I do hope that you are correct. But BB said at first, that he did not think that she was targeted, and then changed his opinion, which is fine, except that indicates that he did not have a specific person in mind when he told his mother that he was concerned about Missy's safety. Also he is supportive of LE's statement that the driver of the Nissan is not a suspect, just someone they would like to talk to. If Missy named a person to him that she felt uneasy about, I'm sure that he would have shared that with LE. JMO

Cady, just jumping off your post....

BB stated that on Tues April 19. He said that he had only seen the same video that everyone else had see on a loop (the 7 sec video) His sister KS told Dateline on Thurs April 21 that she thought MB was Targeted. That same day, MT, BB & KS Mother told media she didn't think MB was targeted.But on April 27, BB stated (at the press conf about after the SW for Dry Cleaner was released) that he had changed his mind after "watching.." then he stops and says evidence that he cant speak about. JMHO, between April 19 and April 27, BB had seen or at least learned more about what happen than that afternoon he gave the Press Conf in driveway.

Also, when something tragic like this happens we all try to remember things that have happened that may be relevant where prior we didn't seem to think much about it. Like the gym, had the gym person voiced this concern to anyone prior or only after MB was murdered? Or the "creepy message" that a friend told LE about. Yes, it should be checked out because could been relevant. Evidently, LE couldn't find anything after getting the LinkedIn records that matched (or not owning up to it)

I do feel she was targeted. But by whom, there is no way of knowing for me too wide of options. I just pray they get enough evidence and soon make an arrest. JMHO

Has it been mentioned that the Thrive product has oval bumper stickers? Come Thrive With Me
I can't upload a photo.

Good Catch! Here you go!
attachment.php

Attachments

• got_my_thrive_on_decal.jpg
    got_my_thrive_on_decal.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 533
Post 2 of 2 posts. . . . . THESE ARE NOT SUSPECT PHOTOS. Photo#1 Bloused pant legs in Woodland camouflage pattern. Boots are similar to Corcoran dress boots, could be any knock off brand or even a certain type of issue boot. . . . . . Photo#2 Bloused back of LEFT pant leg in summer weight (little white crisscrosses) Woodland camouflage pattern. Boot is a very worn in type of standard issue boot with minimal polish - notice the crooked shine line up the back of comfortable old boots . Notice the stitching is different than the Corcoran boot above post - there is no complete loop of stitching around the ankle section, and the horizontal stitch lines are lower and wider than on a Corcoran. This LEFT heel is off the floor and there is a black shadow, just like in suspect photos. . . . . . Photo#3 Same Woodland camo summer weight RIGHT leg bloused pant leg, but this is a completely different standard issue boot with no polish whatsoever. There are no horizontal or ankle loop stitches up the back of this boot at all, only vertically stitch lines to the side, and wider than the vertical back of a Corcoran. The toe of this boot is similar to the Corcorans in my post 1 of 2. . . . . . Refer to suspect photo in my post 1 of 2 to see the suspect's bloused pant legs. It is also possible that the suspect wore two different boots with two different treads and two different profiles. THESE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES. These are 3 completely different styles of boots in these photos.

Attachments

• Both bloused pants.jpeg
    Both bloused pants.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Left.P1010004.jpg
    Left.P1010004.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Right.P1010001.jpg
    Right.P1010001.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 40
This is really depressing. I know it's possible he's just being vague as part of some kind of strategy. I hope it is. But it really sounds like they know very little and an arrest is far from close.

Please note, this is not a criticism of LE at all. Just because the case is tough doesn't mean they aren't very good at their jobs and working their tails off to solve it. While this is depressing and frustrating for us, I can only imagine how difficult it is for them every day.

I agree. I would be very shocked if this case was solved any time soon. Not saying it’s unsolvable, but it’s not going to be easy. They clearly don’t have much to go on.

Does anyone know how often Missy's husband goes away? It seems to me that whoever did this knew he would be away when they committed the murder. I don't believe in coincidences.

After having seen some pretty disturbing things, I am now convinced the cops are carrying out their investigation as they should, by looking at all poi's, but I think they've always had their eye on one person, who isn't even on the poi list.

I think they know exactly who it is, and were letting the perp think they had no idea they were a suspect, but now they are slowly revealing bits and pieces to let them know they are coming. In the meanwhile, cops are getting tips from outsiders that could help solidify the case to put the perp away for good!

Why do I think this? BB seems to know something was not right when he voiced his concerns for his wife's safety. Also, MB quit going to the gym and was acting differently. I think most people know who it is, including some fellow sleuthers here. This person sends disturbed.m to say the very least.

If fellow sleuthers here know who it is, they are getting info from somewhere other than this site. JMO

It has me baffled as well, they either disabled the outside cameras the day before lr earlier in the evening, or knew how to dodge them, so knew the survillence system like the back of their own hand, or the perp is caught on camera but LE is withholding that info for trial, or they had a streak of dumb luck, extremely lucky...not buying it. Somehow they arrived at the church, broke in managed to not drip track, mud and water everywhere or stripped out of a rain slicker stashed it and changed.
They somehow parked out of camer range, or hiked in from another location, or dropped off by a another person.
They must be camera leaving... unless the erp managed to disable cameras for the murder and exit.

I'm thinking they used a security camera jammer or something like that....and there is an APP for that....LOL Just google security camera jammer. I wonder if the interior security cameras were on a different frequency than the outdoor cameras??

This link specifically says she was seen PARKING per Asst. Chief Johnson (tho we know reporters sometimes word things differently and cannot say it was an exact quote)

The suspect arrived at the church first and forced entry into the location," Kevin Johnson, the assistant chief of the Midlothian police, said today.
Bevers, 45, was seen on security footage parking in the church's lot and entering the building "not realizing the intruder was already inside," Johnson said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-release-footage-suspect-texas-church-murder/story?id=38607372

Thank you Spellbound. I am thinking it is just the Reporters wording. Because everyone else seems to use the Official Press Release when I tried to find. I am personally going to go with what the LE stated as they know why they stated it that way. And I totally agree, reporters sometimes word things differently (lol even incorrectly ;) ) Thank you again for your help. Just one of those things where I wanted to make sure if I had my notes correct. Thanks to Cady too we been trying to hash it all out. ;)

JMO As far as we know the decal could be any of thousands. I'm of the opinion that LE not only knows the plate# but also what decal it was. But if the car was 2010-2012 it could have been purchased used, and the decal was from previous owner. LE (to me) seemed to be giving an update for primarily LOCAL ears, which led me to believe that LE believes that the Nissan is fairly LOCAL. Maybe not, but I doubt that anyone in Dallas-FW is particularly interested in an old Nissan whose plate# has not been divulged. The possibility that the decal was a THRIVE decal, is interesting, because of Missy using that product. But really, LE is not about to divulge everything they know............and the driver of the Nissan doesn't need to be hunted down. It would be nice, if anyone who owns or used to own or drives the car would come forward......or anyone who thinks that they know the owner or driver. If they have, LE is not going to tell us, unless they arrest somebody. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73