TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the FBI has already secured a digital profile of eyes and face from the surveillance video. (Similar to digitized passport photo or facial recognition software) IMO the SP has a right foot or leg that has suffered atrophy. Since it was raining that night do we know if any footprints were found in mud or dirt?

So you think they know who this is and are just jerking the public around? Facial recognition software was my first thought too, why can't they just ID this perp and be done with it, then they come on TV asking for help about a car they knew about 4 weeks ago and claim they still don't know who this perp is. I don't think they'd come right out and make that statement if they did know, but who knows.

Or it has no connection to the case whatsoever and it was just some random driver stopping off for a wee.

However, with apparently over 30 cameras around the gun store I don't believe that is the best car shot LE can get. The nature of the business suggests they would/should be high quality, if those cameras were switched on LE will have the licence plate and probably an image of the driver.

Then what do you think LEs reason for asking the public for help is if they already know who's car it is? They've had a month to know the owner inside out.

Great catch Mimi. Several such people....hmmm. So why are they only mentioning CW. Could be some nut from linked in we still haven't heard about, but why.

On a different topic ... Re the Altima, I went out today to "look for" the Altima. Not that I had any expectation I would run across it, but while I was driving, I intentionally looked for Altimas and ovals below the license plate, just out of curiosity. (And, I live about 20 minutes from that church, so I guess ya never know ...)

And I was surprised at what I found!

I discovered that, although seeing a ton of cars, I didn't see one single oval sticker below the license plate. On any car of ANY kind. Not one. It also seemed that the likelihood of seeing a sticker anywhere on a car decreased in proportion to the newness of the car. Older vehicles had way more than newer ones. In fact, finding a sticker of any kind, anywhere on a bumper, of a newer car, was a very rare occurrence as I observed.

Maybe it's just me. Everyone else can test it and see what they see in their own world, in their own drive.

But my initial observation is that if you want to find that car, you may not need to know what kind of oval sticker. You may have some rare ducks here to line up
1 Find a car with a sticker on it somewhere (which looks to me like a relatively small portion already)
2 Of those, eliminate all the cars with stickers that aren't oval
3 Of those, eliminate all the ones where the oval sticker isn't directly below the license plate
4 Of those, eliminate all the cars not an Altima
5 Of those, eliminate all model years other than 2010, 2011, or 2012
6 Of those, eliminate all the ones of those where the car is a dark color

After all of that narrowing of the search, how many of those might there be? I'm thinking the number might be super small. Maybe, just maybe, just finding one 2010-12 lighter-colored Altima with an oval sticker directly below the license plate may prove to be all the identifying info that's needed to say, "Hey, that must be the car."

Again, maybe it's just me and my look in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe there are millions of cars with oval stickers under license plates, to pick from. But from what I saw in one test run, maybe not.

But, can anyone else find lots of cars with oval stickers directly below the license plate? Or is my "none" typical? I'm wondering, if this may be a rainbow-striped unicorn.

Since Fri. PC I have been looking at back bumper of Altimas for a sticker and you never realize how many of these are on the road till your looking for one in particular ( Altimas , not the sticker) Altimas are a very popular car. I was thinking the same thing yesterday about not seeing many newer cars if any at all with stickers on bumper. I'll keep looking until car is cleared or until police make it known they have talked with owner.

LinkedIn accepts pre-paid credit cards! If perp can set up one fake account, why not many. IF it is true that LE can't find sender of creepy messages, this is my new top theory. As of yet unknown Perp met MB though Linkedin using fake credentials, something went south, then taunted her from another fake account, then killed her. WS did say she "engaged in several such communications with people on LinkedIn." CW was probably brought up only because his credentials were legit and they could trace him. This would explain a lot.

From LinkedIn site: )]In addition to credit cards, you can pay with debit and pre-paid cards issued by any of the card networks listed above. We also accept PayPal for desktop purchases of InMail, job postings, and Premium accounts. Please note that we cannot accept PayPal as a payment method for any of our advertising products.

https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/74/payment-methods-and-billing-cycle?lang=en

Hey peeps! So now I'm back to 1 of my middle SP being a female interested in BB but I'm not sure if it's someone who needed MB out of the way to be with him (all in her mind, not real) or if it is something more tangible as a real previous "relationship" that was broken off since BB & MB were working on their marriage. :thinking:

IMO

Then what do you think LEs reason for asking the public for help is if they already know who's car it is? They've had a month to know the owner inside out.

I don't know. I don't know anything any more. I just find it hard to believe 30 cameras couldn't pick up a licence number. :sigh:

I have a list of 20 names connected to this case and am itching to know if any of them did it. If they didn't I've wasted hours of time on them. Another :sigh:

This case is making me :sigh: a LOT and I'm pretty worried it's gonna go cold. The hope that LE is holding way more info than we know is what's keeping me going.

I don't know. I don't know anything any more. I just find it hard to believe 30 cameras couldn't pick up a licence number. :sigh:

I have a list of 20 names connected to this case and am itching to know if any of them did it. If they didn't I've wasted hours of time on them. Another :sigh:

This case is making me :sigh: a LOT and I'm pretty worried it's gonna go cold. The hope that LE is holding way more info than we know is what's keeping me going.

Good post. My new theory is stated above. I don't think it's anyone on that list. I think they legitimately don't know who this perp is but they think they know where SW met MB and that's on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn accepts pre-paid credit cards! If perp can set up one fake account, why not many. IF it is true that LE can't find sender of creepy messages, this is my new top theory. As of yet unknown Perp met MB though Linkedin using fake credentials, something went south, then taunted her from another fake account, then killed her. WS did say she "engaged in several such communications with people on LinkedIn." CW was probably brought up only because his credentials were legit and they could trace him. This would explain a lot.

From LinkedIn site: )]In addition to credit cards, you can pay with debit and pre-paid cards issued by any of the card networks listed above. We also accept PayPal for desktop purchases of InMail, job postings, and Premium accounts. Please note that we cannot accept PayPal as a payment method for any of our advertising products.

https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/74/payment-methods-and-billing-cycle?lang=en

You also don't have to pay a dime to be on LinkedIn. I don't.

Good post. My new theory is stated above. I don't think it's anyone on that list. I think they legitimately don't know who this perp is but they think they know where SW met MB and that's on LinkedIn.

My theory is that Missy was messing with someone we (as in the public) haven't heard of yet. Possibly a member of LE with a nutso wife or friends who decided to quietly take her out. . The couple / group I've been following stack up in so many ways but I have to remind myself there IS such a thing as a coincidence or ten.

But then I have heard about and discussed other possible theories and motives, any or none of which could be true.

Can you tell I'm confused! Have I got time for another :sigh: ?

My theory is that Missy was messing with someone we (as in the public) haven't heard of yet. Possibly a member of LE with a nutso wife or friends who decided to quietly take her out. . The couple / group I've been following stack up in so many ways but I have to remind myself there IS such a thing as a coincidence or ten.

But then I have heard about and discussed other possible theories and motives, any or none of which could be true.

Can you tell I'm confused! Have I got time for another :sigh: ?

If the people you're following haven't been made public yet how do you know them? Are you local? Are they LE?

My theory (for now) is a stalker who created a fake LinkedIn account to contact her after becoming obsessed. Maybe a fake Facebook account too. I think if SP is a woman she's stalking/obsessed with or a jealous ex of BB and went after MB (like the doctor in California or Delgado in Texas), and if SP is male he's been stalking MB. I'm not exactly sure what his motive would be - maybe he's delusional? Or if he can't have her no one can? An abusive ex? Though I'm sure LE is checking out all exes.

If LE knows it's personal that might prompt them to say the public isn't at risk.

I can't figure out wth is up with the Altima. Or with the outfit.

Like Cagney I'm a little confused at the moment.

Do you have to provide a credit card?

You only have to pay for premium features on Linked In. Anyone can have a free basic account. I never gave them any financial info and I've had an account for years.

My theory (for now) is a stalker who created a fake LinkedIn account to contact her after becoming obsessed. Maybe a fake Facebook account too. I think if SP is a woman she's stalking/obsessed with or a jealous ex of BB and went after MB (like the doctor in California or Delgado in Texas), and if SP is male he's been stalking MB. I'm not exactly sure what his motive would be - maybe he's delusional? Or if he can't have her no one can? An abusive ex? Though I'm sure LE is checking out all exes.

If LE knows it's personal that might prompt them to say the public isn't at risk.

I can't figure out wth is up with the Altima. Or with the outfit.

Like Cagney I'm a little confused at the moment.

If SW made a fake LI account LE will never find him/her. This doesn't look good. Sounds like car is their only lead right now. Unless they can trace the IP address of the LI user assuming they weren't on some public wifi.

If SW made a fake LI account LE will never find him/her. This doesn't look good. Sounds like car is their only lead right now.

They find people all the time who don't have either, or any SM accounts at all. I don't think fake accounts means SP will never be caught.

You only have to pay for premium features on Linked In. Anyone can have a free basic account. I never gave them any financial info and I've had an account for years.

Wow, so that's it then. Does anyone know if MB gave out a business card to CG members or told people about her LI account or if it was posted anywhere for members to see?

They find people all the time who don't have either, or any SM accounts at all. I don't think fake accounts means SP will never be caught.

How? It sounds like SP left no trace evidence. How can they find someone who made a fake LI account and used a public or burner server to access it? Video footage would be long gone by now. If this is someone completely unknown to MBs friends family coworkers etc, there is nothing to link them.

Please don't bring anything over to WS re: the Facebook groups. They aren't allowed and are against TOS.

Also, unauthorized Twitter accounts, especially with photos of cars, where you "can't" make out the make and model aren't allowed.

Please read Tricia's post above.

Please thank this post.

Thank you!

Thank you for clarifying this. Sorry I had misinterpreted TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member