TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they believe the killer may have filmed the act on their cellphone tells me they have quite a bit more video with many more clues. I think the Perp probably left the scene just as calmly as they entered. very twisted indeed.
When you go in with a mission and that mission is accomplished, you leave feeling satisfied.
I have the feeling the person thinks/thought they did it exactly as planned, and would/has gotten away with it.

But if you take a video of it, you're either wanting to relive it or prove that it has been done.
MOO

I totally agree. I am pretty sure LE know's who did it and are just leading SP on hoping for more physical evidence. There is, IMO, some good video evidence, but without having the clothing worn by the perp or DNA of some sort turning up, they really need more to have a strong case at trial. LE has made plenty of public statements, but it is important to remember, they have the full right to "spin" the information they give out to make the perp more relaxed in hopes of a slip up somewhere along the way. The fact much of it seems insincere is very telling.

Finding the perp's clothing would wrap this up, I would think. Where is it?!

jmopinion

To me it didn't sound like he knew who did it. He said he thinks there's a 75% chance it's a woman. I still wonder why LEs going with such a wide range for SP height. It sounds like it's either someone 5'7 or someone 5'2 with 1,2,3,4 or 5" lifts inside boots. Someone 5'7 could not make themselves look 5'2. For the FBI ascertaining the height from that footage isn't rocket science, trust me. They could get it down to a tenth of an inch.

I totally agree. Can't they use the same cameras and have someone 5'7" wearing a tactical helmet walk around to compare the still images? Doorways and camera angles have not changed since the night of the murder so they should be able to know exactly how tall SP is.

I totally agree. I am pretty sure LE know's who did it and are just leading SP on hoping for more physical evidence. There is, IMO, some good video evidence, but without having the clothing worn by the perp or DNA of some sort turning up, they really need more to have a strong case at trial. LE has made plenty of public statements, but it is important to remember, they have the full right to "spin" the information they give out to make the perp more relaxed in hopes of a slip up somewhere along the way. The fact much of it seems insincere is very telling.

I hope you're right Zoe, but I'm 99% sure at this point that this will never be solved. I think there was nothing whatsoever traceable to link SP to MB, no other accessories were involved, and all forms of communication between the two were purposefully made untraceable.

I hope you're right Zoe, but I'm 99% sure at this point that this will never be solved. I think there was nothing whatsoever traceable to link SP to MB, no other accessories were involved, and all forms of communication between the two were purposefully made untraceable.

I am much more hopeful. I would LOVE an arrest right this minute, but I expect one (eventually).

While this crime was well-planned and executed, the perp made some slip-up somewhere. It might take LE awhile to find that slip-up, and it might take awhile for rock-solid evidence to be gathered, but I still have confidence the LE is going to crack this.

What I'd really like to know is:
What tools were left behind
How did the perp depart (and arrive for that matter)
Where is the outfit the perp wore

JMOpinion

Individuals go thru the whole grieving stage, denial and isolation, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. I think BB is either in the bargaining or depression stage.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

Good post, but he's always seemed exactly the same to me. Come to think of it he's never seemed shocked that she's dead. I would love to know what he knows and what he's told LE. He said early on he told police some stuff but couldn't discuss it publically.

But it was raining, and why would LE be asking for help if they had the tag number and knew who drove the car? Why would they even announce it and tip off the perp.

To stimulate chatter on social media, despite their saying that it is not helpful.......JMO

I am much more hopeful. I would LOVE an arrest right this minute, but I expect one (eventually).

While this crime was well-planned and executed, the perp made some slip-up somewhere. It might take LE awhile to find that slip-up, and it might take awhile for rock-solid evidence to be gathered, but I still have confidence the LE is going to crack this.

JMOpinion

Have you locals been checking ads for Nissans for sale?

JMOpinion
I think guilt will overcome them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have been researching FBI profiling of murders. I find this very interesting, especially for those of us who think there may be some games being played by LE
Over the past quarter-century, the Behavioral Science Unit has further developed the FBI's profiling process--including refining the organized/disorganized dichotomy into a continuum and developing other classification schemes.
"The basic premise is that behavior reflects personality," explains retired FBI agent Gregg McCrary. In a homicide case, for example, FBI agents glean insight into personality through questions about the murderer's behavior at four crime phases:

• [*=left]Antecedent: What fantasy or plan, or both, did the murderer have in place before the act? What triggered the murderer to act some days and not others?

[*=left]Method and manner: What type of victim or victims did the murderer select? What was the method and manner of murder: shooting, stabbing, strangulation or something else?

[*=left]Body disposal: Did the murder and body disposal take place all at one scene, or multiple scenes?

[*=left]Postoffense behavior: Is the murderer trying to inject himself into the investigation by reacting to media reports or contacting investigators?

The rest of the article at link

LINK..http://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug04/criminal.aspx

Marking my spot. Spreading words of encouragement ♡ I personally believe all crimes are solve able. Some may take years (I don't think this will be one)

Court Follower

Did Missy HAVE a best friend? Or were all of her "friends" FB friends and fitness acquaintances ? JMO

Sociopaths are incapable of feeling guilt. Will never happen.

What makes you think the perp is a sociopath? I haven't picked up on that trait at all. Just because a murderer is calculating, that doesn't mean s/he is a sociopath. In fact, I see this crime as full of emotion, not devoid of emotion.

Clue me in on your thought-process that the perp is a sociopath. (I'm sincerely curious, not being snarky, btw.)

I totally agree. Can't they use the same cameras and have someone 5'7" wearing a tactical helmet walk around to compare the still images? Doorways and camera angles have not changed since the night of the murder so they should be able to know exactly how tall SP is.

I would hate to be the person to dress in swat gear and walk around for height calculations and video analysis.

I had to go into a church that was eerily similar in set up and distance from the road as COC and I started to have a panic attack. I kept looking over my shoulder and all around. It was so eerie being in a similar church with other people and in normal clothes, I think I'd have a heart attack if I had to go into COC and be in swat gear.

My palms are sweating just thinking about it. And this is why I couldn't be an investigator or drive by the church - super eerie and I would freak.

I'd even freak to see a remake of the crime scene videos. There's just something particularly eerie about this case that sends shivers down into the marrow.

Did Missy HAVE a best friend? Or were all of her "friends" FB friends and fitness acquaintances ? JMO

When you're in MLM, a lot of "friends" on FB are more or less just fellow members of the same MLM. Especially when there are a lot of people in an MLM it would be nearly impossible to truly "know" everyone personally.

I am hopeful, too, that there will eventually be an arrest. It might be months or even years from now, but I think it will happen. As the police chief said, it is hard to get away with murder these days. If anyone on here has seen any of the Forensic Files episodes, you know that in cases that are seemingly impossible to crack, the most unlikely thing comes up/is discovered that leads to the killer. Just hope it's sooner rather than later in this case.

Welcome to WS!

:welcome6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members