TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this perp feels offended, insulted and degraded that an adult man, BB, would have the audacity to "forgive" him. I'm sure that's not the fear filled and awe inspired response the perp was seeking. I think BB vocalizing his process of forgiveness had its intended effect.

This sloppy looking little coward is no match for all of the agencies involved and if he/she believes otherwise, he/she is a fool. It may take a little while to solve, but I am confident it will get solved. Don't lose faith, LE has got this!

BB said “Odd as it may sound, I can truly forgive you for what you've done. But only if you come forward,” Brandon said addressing Missy’s killer. "But" attached, implies that there are those strings attached to give forgiveness. JMHO

Car drama: Sandy (I think) posted on a previous thread that it is possible the photo LE released is not from the gun store camera but from the church. There was a photo attached side by side to show why they thought this. I have to say you might be on to something..... What if the image IS from the church camera (we know it is most likely NOT as high tech as the gun store cameras as stated by previous poster who knows which cameras are at the store plus the store should have a side view of the car and who is inside of it with night vision, right???) -the still image released might be the only image that LE has? IF this is the case, obviously SP knows they were not in the gun store parking lot that night so they are even more comfortable now thinking LE is no where near closing in on them. (???)
SBM....this is interesting. I missed those pics, will have to go back and search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize that, which is why I am wondering if she actually had a best friend.....my best friend knows me like a book. We don't even see each other that often anymore, but we share our pain and joy and worries and a long history. My friend is very social and I am not at all. But her social friends do not share the same bond as we do. Missy, if she had a best friend, would have shared a similar bond as ours. JMO

There was a friend iirc blond who was called best friend in a news report. IIRC it was one with MG the gym manager or whatever he is.

Good question...perhaps SP was a member of CG???

IMHO

I think that MIL has no clue...........either that or she knows everything. JMO ETA one thing i'msure of is that she is not getting her information from LE.

Interesting point about the silences of LE.

In my very non-scientific study this morning (consists of using my memory as a research tool, so take it for what that is worth), I'm thinking of the cases I've followed here at WS and also local stories I've followed in the news.

It seems LE is much more public when there is a missing-person case, for obvious reasons that they need people to come forward with info so the person can be found, especially in cases with a missing child.

In a murder case when the body had been found and it's known how the body is in that location (at home, at work, or in another place that is in the realm of normal places to be), LE tends to be quiet and busy working on the case...unless, perhaps there is a danger to the public - serial rapists hitting a specific neighborhood would be an example of that. We had a series of window break-ins in my neighborhood several years ago and LE was making public statements throughout the investigation so people could take precautions as well as call in with any information.

In this case, we have a body in a location where it was expected she would be, and there is apparently no danger to the public. So, really, why does LE need to be making statements other than what they have been doing? Seems like SOP to me.

Again, totally non-scientific analysis - going on my memory only.

And Lord knows they we don't need a copy cat!

There was a friend iirc blond who was called best friend in a news report. IIRC it was one with MG the gym manager or whatever he is.

I do recall someone being quoted as saying that she and Missy always texted each other to see if the other made it home ok. That one? TY JMO

The MIL was addressing a woman in her mothers day letter and earlier said basically that Missy's involvement with CG is what took her away and did her in. Missy was involved with other MLM's before she was involved with CG. I have not heard anyone complain about that! She must have been bringing home a decent amount of money (prior to CG)......also with some substitute teaching and personal training at the AF gym......so why was MIL picking on CG ? JMO

MB was doing bootcamps at another gym prior to AF.. FX7 Performance in Wax iirc. She was doing a 5am bootcamp at a dance studio parking lot.. and few other places. JMHO, (just going by MB fb postings) Once she Joined CG in Feb 2014, it was all about CG and workouts. Not as much family interactions posted or vacations so forth. Even after her surgery June 1 she was going to go back next week and instruct her camps.. Not sure what else was going on in their lives. When did BB get real sick? Was it in last 2 yrs? MB got her Personal Trainer Cert around beginning of May 2014 (posted she passed April 30 2014) so its really eerie not even 2 solid years... There was a lot going on in those short 2 years. Who knows how long this Suspect came in contact w/ MB... JMHO

I do recall someone being quoted as saying that she and Missy always texted each other to see if the other made it home ok. That one? TY JMO

Can't remember that part off top of my head.. She was sitting in a chair, blonde , thinks the Suspect should get just what MB got. Very emotional. I felt so bad for that lady.

Regarding the car across the street. Up until a few years ago 287 ran right through the town of Midlothian but several years ago they built a bypass so truck drivers and heavy traffic could avoid having to go passed downtown. I wonder if more taffic now takes that route to get over to Waxahachie, Highway 35 which goes north/south, the town of Ennis is next . maybe it has a little more early morning traffic than times past.

If it was raining and you needed to stop there is no place to stop but a parking lot at the gun store which by the way is also fairly new, I remember driving to Waxahachie one day and BAM it appeared out of nowhere LOL Im sure the next time I fly back I probably wont reconize it . No more country boo hoo, when I moved there the population was a big fat 3005 lol

When you go in with a mission and that mission is accomplished, you leave feeling satisfied.
I have the feeling the person thinks/thought they did it exactly as planned, and would/has gotten away with it.

But if you take a video of it, you're either wanting to relive it or prove that it has been done.
MOO

BBM

Definately sounds like something a catfish killer would do.

Can't remember that part off top of my head.. She was sitting in a chair, blonde , thinks the Suspect should get just what MB got. Very emotional. I felt so bad for that lady.

Hmmmm....maybe she was the closest friend. Possibly the one Missy showed the creepy text to. JMO

:bedtime: I have got to go take a nap.. Praying for an arrest today, but only after my nap.. Marking my spot.

Knowing and proving are two very different things
LE may know who committed the crime, but are unable to prove it at the moment.
Doesn't mean they will never prove it
I have followed other cases where it took considerable time to gather the kind of evidence that will stand up in court
In those cases, LE was silent as well

I agree. Did you follow Amanda Blackburn's case? I remember the arrests were sudden and surprising. I'm hoping that's what will happen here.

Hmmmm....maybe she was the closest friend. Possibly the one Missy showed the creepy text to. JMO

She posted she spent night or stayed with a good friend in Austin that weekend. Maybe that is the friend she showed it to. Had to be a FRIEND who was in Austin because that's where MB was on Thurs April 14-Sunday April 17 :thinking: BBL ETA could have even been one of the Trainers with CG since they were all there that she showed to.

Nancy Disgrace is crude rude and socially unacceptable how does she keep her job ? She is attacking the guests and does not know diddly squat about this case LOL She obviously does not do any homework before the show i.e. the gunstore is a mile from the church? Bwahhh

As a local, I do find it odd that LE hasn't warned the community about suspect/poi. Since there is no warning, I feel/see that the community still continues with their everyday lives-sports/activities/bikers/joggers/kids still riding their bikes all over neighborhoods and in town. So they feel confident that poi isn't a random serial killer or they do not want to cause hysteria in this little big town of ours.

I have seen a lot more of MPD, but I have not seen FBI/Tx Rangers, etc. But I'm gone during the day at work...

Everything still feels the same/normal in Midlothian. Most of my friends/family/Associates don't feel threatened or scared. Maybe we should....

Altima-I always look for that Altima as soon as I get into Midlo, tons of Altimas every color but not that Altima. :gaah:

The MIL was addressing a woman in her mothers day letter and earlier said basically that Missy's involvement with CG is what took her away and did her in. Missy was involved with other MLM's before she was involved with CG. I have not heard anyone complain about that! She must have been bringing home a decent amount of money (prior to CG)......also with some substitute teaching and personal training at the AF gym......so why was MIL picking on CG ? JMO

As I tried to go to sleep last night, I remembered how in the immediate aftermath of MB's murder, BB praised CG to the high heavens. He said a lot of nice things about the CG community.

But more recently, his mother MT said that she no longer liked the sound of the words CG because it took Missy away from the family and ultimately took her away for good. And BB is no longer speaking about CG at all let alone praising it.

I get the feeling BB and MT are very close and are of like minds. So the contrast is something I've been pondering since last night.

Leads me to think that the family at least, believes that CG is involved somehow - as many here have thought all along.

To send a message to someone you don't know on LinkedIn, you have to sign up for a Premium Account. There is a free 7-day trial, but you do have to enter a debit/credit card for this. That is NOT to say that a savvy person couldn't get around that; I believe that they could.

Thank you for this post. This was all discussed a few threads ago, including the part about LinkedIn Premium accounts. I know these threads move so fast, lots of posters can't keep up.

My bold

Seriously? Do you know how many times I've read this over the decade + that I've been reading here? It really hasn't been that long. You (collectively) need to understand what LE has to do before making an arrest. Even then, bringing what they have to the Prosecutor is never usually enough for them. In this day and age of DNA, forensics, and video evidence--combined with potential jurors watching CSI every night, Prosecutor's want much more irrefutable evidence than they did in the past.

Patience grasshopper.

I agree.
They go in a 100% prepared to win.
It's not like the Good Wife either.
Without getting OT...DA took my case, took a lot of time ..but what sealed the deal surprised me.
Warriors all of them IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members