TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They know who it is......

If they do it must be someone they don't think is a threat to community or anyone else and if that were the case why in SW did they state they had to move on getting data because "others might be in extreme danger."

:thinking: I thinking not MIL MT, since the other deactivated and reactivated....

After her death, a second account was created using Bevers' name and image, police said. The fake account sent friend requests to people Bevers knew, including students of her Camp Gladiator fitness class and her mother-in-law, police told NBC News.

Police said they have been trying to find the person responsible for the account, which has since been taken down.
"[The] best we can tell so far, the profile is gone, which means a dead end for us," Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson told NBC News. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fa...-Midlothian-Fitness-Instructor-380950291.html

***JMHO they can subpoena FB for any of those accounts that got a request and find something. Whomever did it was s-t-u-p-i-d ....

I also have noticed people continue to defriend MB accound

Does anyone know how these People Magazine articles work? Do they do one big interview and split up or continue to do interviews? Are the individuals paid by People Magazine? I think about the Sextuplets and so forth. I was thinking they were paid, maybe I am wrong. :thinking:

I honestly don't think I've seen a single episode of NG when she didn't claim to have a "bombshell." I could literally write the script for her show because it never changes... regardless of the case up for discussion.
----
"NEW! TONIGHT... BOMBSHELL in the Texas SWAT killer case! We're going straight to _________, a made up expert.

Now, Mr. Expert, am I hearing this correctly? Are you really trying to convince me that this husband doesn't know who this killer is right now? GIMME A BREAK, Mr. Expert! Because he knows exactly who this person is, OK?!"
----
Did I nail it?

LMAO. Yep, you nailed it!!

I took it to mean LE thinks BB knows who this female is and they want him to name that person, ewww that does not sound good. I would lawyer up if it were me, I would have done that a long time ago.

I understand everything up to "videos."

As with the Rusty sneiderman case in Atlanta, there was a composite done of Hemy Neuman (boss of Andrea) that was a spitting image of him which was released to the media. Andrea Sneiderman never mentioned Hemy might be killer .. until very late in the case.
ETA-That is one of the reasons why people were led to think she was a co-conspirator

There are lots of theories as to who done it, and I have gone back and forth. But, going back to my initial gut feeling. Look at those close to her. This was personal. Victim shaming happened early in the game, thats a big red flag!

There are lots of theories as to who done it, and I have gone back and forth. But, going back to my initial gut feeling. Look at those close to her. This was personal. Victim shaming happened early in the game, thats a big red flag!

Who haven't we heard from lately or at all - family related and female?

"cops not releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband and he may be able to identify something through someone he might know and that is why it has not been released to the public, they want him to come forward with the name" as per Robyn Walinsky, does anyone understand that comment???

No, Who is Robyn Wolensky?

Anyone would walk that way when the shoes are too big for them. Just test it yourself and see. Also It looks like the perp is wearing a shoe lifts. That's what's forcing the knees into a weird backward position. You can tell the whole stance is off.

See, this is where I differ on seeing the gait. Many see it as almost a "drunk walk" or a walk due to gear and boots. I see a left foot that almost always points straight forward in a natural hip line when weight is lifted off and a right foot that consistently turns to the outside when weight is lifted.

:thinking: would MPD show BB a fake video for reaction?

I do wonder how much actual insider information BB is given in light of what he said LE told him that he can't be cleared. I could for instance see them showing him a re-enactment filmed on the same CCTV cameras and telling him that it is the actual video and any number of things giving him disinformation where he would think he knows more than he actually does. I don't think an arrest is necessarily imminent, but I do think LE has their eyes on someone and BB might or might not know who this someone is. I do think LE has told BB this giving how before the press conference BB said he was happy the direction the investigation was taking, but they might not have told him the right person or they might not have given him a specific name.

No, Who is Robyn Wolensky?

some ole Nancy grace guest speaker, I heard they get 600 per episode but maybe depending on popularity maybe they get more, the beginning rate is 600, i would do that for 600 not bad pay

Good morning,

Unauthorized FB accts. = Rumors = Against TOS.

Thanks!

We have had alot of rain. Now is a good time to check the dirt roads around tge scene to see how ridable it would be.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I wonder if LE is still looking at a couple of people who were not listed on the search warrant. JMO

some ole Nancy grace guest speaker, I heard they get 600 per episode but maybe depending on popularity maybe they get more, the beginning rate is 600, i would do that for 600 not bad pay

I know someone who appears on her show sometimes. I am going to send them a message and see if he will tell me what he gets paid. I must defend him already, he is legit.

I do not think LE is playing games. If they know who the person is, there would be an arrest, Imo.

Not true. Law enforcement might know who it is, but if the district attorney feels the evidence is lacking for a conviction, there would not be an arrest. Hence the need for more evidence or for someone close to Missy to name someone.

RSBM for space
I would have either clamped down my FB page with as much security available but probably would have deactivated the entire page soon after my spouse was brutally murdered. I suppose different strokes for different folks and in no way am I criticizing anything BB did or didn't do and but for the grace of God go I. Still, I find it curious he kept it open for so long as he surely had to have known every word ever uttered, picture ever posted would be scrutinized by hundreds if not more strangers.
I guess FB is just not a big part of my life. It does seem to be so with MB's family and friends.
Please note: take this post at face value. Making no innuendos with regard to anyone. Simply about the role FB plays(ed) in the lives of many of the loved ones of MB. He could have very well kept it open so as to receive condolences from friends far away. Still, I don't get the draw many have to FB.

I can see why he kept his open for so long, though.

If it were me, I'd be looking at all of her pictures, remembering how much she meant to me and enjoying all of the pictures of us as a family...even a couple.

We tend to share our lives on social media without the battles we face, so it's a highlight reel of the good times. Those are the things we want to remember. I would even enjoy reading the comments and messages of people who had been impacted by my spouse's life.

You'd be surprised that when many people die, their loved ones keep the last voice mail to listen to over and over again, or they pay the phone bill so they can hear their voice on the voicemail recording, they keep clothes to smell, and so on...it just keeps them feeling connected to their loved one.

This would be especially important to me if one of my loved ones were brutally murdered and or died without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman