TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When LE arrived on scene and started to investigate, their first thoughts were that this was a burglary and was disrupted by Missy
Maybe that was the intent of the perp, send LE down the wrong track, even if temporary
It buys time to destroy things, or maybe even get away

All JMHO

:goodpost:

When LE arrived on scene and started to investigate, their first thoughts were that this was a burglary and was disrupted by Missy
Maybe that was the intent of the perp, send LE down the wrong track, even if temporary
It buys time to destroy things, or maybe even get away

All JMHO

If we figure that the murder happened between 4:18 when MB entered and only a few minutes to accomplish the deed, say 5, but that's a long time....perp was outta there before the first campers even showed up and parked in the lot. Exterior cams were not functioning, so they either drove away in their car, were scooped up by accomplice, or ran somewhere and drove away or were picked up. ???????

There are rooms back there. That was a really early working. I had scribbled a layout, another member made that one for me and we were updated as we went. And no it was posted for us all to use. I apologize for sounding snarky, but it was a bit of a put off someone coming in as it did, telling me that it was all wrong, yet would not explain what was wrong. It was more than one and I sorry it got old. There were a lot of us worked hard. Then NG stole it from here. Just hit a raw nerve. Sorry.

At this point the only thing that really matters is the SW corner of the building because that is where she was murdered. We didn't know that when I started.

(mod snip)

I disagree that the SW corner is the only thing that really matters. The killer broke in on the opposite side and walked throughout the building. Additionally, police have stated that the killer left the same way he/she entered. However they've also stated that he/she is not seen on video after killing Missy. These are two statements that seem inconsistent unless the cameras were disabled prior to the murder (or there's a secret passage from the SW corner to the exterior kitchen door<--not serious about this).

Regardless, the part of your sketch depicting the SW corner is inaccurate as well. I've stated previously what those inaccuracies are. So I'm not asking you to fix them now. I just think people should be aware that there are some important differences between the actual building and your sketch.

Another thought is what did they do with their bloody clothes? I can't imagine them getting in the car with them on!

They were so careful to hide their appearance, transferring blood into their car doesn't fit. But how did they get out of the outfit so quickly and what did they do with it?

I'm glad you've posted some input here so we can discuss this... I'm seeing something more like this... if not exactly this:
View attachment 95488View attachment 95489

The boots look to me like regular lace-up combat boots.. they are shiny, flat, and don't resemble the more modern "tactical boots" that look like a combination of sneakers and combat boots..
As for the helmet, most motorcycle helmets are rounded.. I'm seeing something more like this:

View attachment 95490View attachment 95491

Both the vest and helmet, which look very much real to me, can obviously be purchased online, and would be way more convincing in person than a motorcycle helmet and a down puffy vest with "police" glued to the back.
The reason I mentioned Dallas SWAT is that I think this person chose the look of this outfit based on what they think a police officer in swat gear should look like, which would make them somewhat local to the area.

If this person drove to the church and parked out of sight, they did so either wearing all of this crap (verrrrrry risky) or they at the very least had it in their vehicle. I highly doubt they would have been willing to travel any significant distance in possession of all of that (on the way there, and ESPECIALLY when fleeing the scene), so they probably live very close by.

note: it's all IMO.. all of it.. every last drop

**EDIT: attached picture of helmet from last video clip of suspect

Ohhhhh okay. Yeah, I completely agree with you about that---the plan being to LOOK like a police officer. I thought you were asking if we thought the perp was actually wearing a legitimate LE uniform. To that question, my answer is no.

(mod snip)

I disagree that the SW corner is the only thing that really matters. The killer broke in on the opposite side and walked throughout the building. Additionally, police have stated that the killer left the same way he/she entered. However they've also stated that he/she is not seen on video after killing Missy. These are two statements that seem inconsistent unless the cameras were disabled prior to the murder (or there's a secret passage from the SW corner to the exterior kitchen door<--not serious about this).

Regardless, the part of your sketch depicting the SW corner is inaccurate as well. I've stated previously what those inaccuracies are. So I'm not asking you to fix them now. I just think people should be aware that there are some important differences between the actual building and your sketch.

JMO May I suggest that whoever has a sketch of the scene with which they are comfortable, please post it instead of badgering someone about their EARLY work product in this case???? Please. TY in advance. JMO

I have a hard time believing LE can't find the owner of the fake FB account:
http://kvil.cbslocal.com/2016/05/27...nt-was-created-for-murdered-midlothian-woman/
I guess it would depend on whether it was part of a bulk scam operation being run out of a foreign country or if it was something domestic where those friended were intentionally targeted.

JMO, I don't think LE can't find the owner of that a/c. Matter of fact, I think they will find them pretty quickly & the fake will be in big time trouble just like they should be.

If we figure that the murder happened between 4:18 when MB entered and only a few minutes to accomplish the deed, say 5, but that's a long time....perp was outta there before the first campers even showed up and parked in the lot. Exterior cams were not functioning, so they either drove away in their car, were scooped up by accomplice, or ran somewhere and drove away or were picked up. ???????

I would also love to know where the early camper was parked. I'm sure LE has interviewed this witness but might be useful information to know, in terms of the lay of the land. Even if they were distracted by their cell phone, a person in swat gear fleeing a building would certainly catch their peripheral vision.
Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thought is what did they do with their bloody clothes? I can't imagine them getting in the car with them on!

They were so careful to hide their appearance, transferring blood into their car doesn't fit. But how did they get out of the outfit so quickly and what did they do with it?

I have wondered if the church had a shower. Some churches have these to provide a place for people to stay in the case of an emergency. My church has one. Nancy Grace alluded to the fact that the perp tried to clean up. We all thought the crime scene or footprints but what if he washed the blood off the clothes in the shower? Just a thought and I may be way off base. JMO

I've seen several posts about the suspect appearing "drunk" because of the way they are touching the wall in part of the video and the strange steps, but it reminds me of how sore and stiff I am after a long car trip, especially if I am the one driving. I will get cramps in my right hip especially, from that leg being stretched out to the gas pedal or brakes.

Ohhhhh okay. Yeah, I completely agree with you about that---the plan being to LOOK like a police officer. I thought you were asking if we thought the perp was actually wearing a legitimate LE uniform. To that question, my answer is no.

Legitimate, no.. but genuine equipment, perhaps.. the pictures I attached were taken from LE supply outlets..
That alone makes that outfit potentially somewhat expensive..

**EDIT: I think the point I'm attempting to make is that if the object were simply to disguise appearance, then they could have worn a clown suit and full Halloween mask and actually had BETTER results.. plus it would have taken less time to put on and take off.. and be easier to explain having in your car in the event of being pulled over..

This person either wanted to look like an actual real police officer in case they ran into someone, or they were playing dress up and fulfilling a fantasy..

I would also love to know where the early camper was parked. I'm sure LE has interviewed this witness but might be useful information to know, in terms of the lay of the land. Even if they were distracted by their cell phone, a person in swat gear fleeing a building would certainly catch their peripheral vision.
Right?
- first camper arrived at 4:35...thinking

Respectfully, I've said multiple times, SP dumped the costume in a commercial dumpster, nearby lake, or river. JMO.

From the interview, with BB saying that he could forgive the person if they turned themself in:

Honestly that sounded to me like nothing more then a long shot attempt to get the suspect to surrender. Which is just not going to happen.

Right?

I think that LE believes that perp entered the North side of the building (kitchen) and exited the same way. The lot closest to the awning where Missy said that she would be holding class is at the SW of the building. Campers who parked there could not see the North side. Perp probably was long gone before campers showed up, anyway. JMO

I think that LE believes that perp entered the North side of the building (kitchen) and exited the same way. The lot closest to the awning where Missy said that she would be holding class is at the SW of the building. Campers who parked there could not see the North side. Perp probably was long gone before campers showed up, anyway. JMO

So your guess is 4:18-4:35 crime committed and out the door?? Very possible.

I was thinking about this earlier. Didn't BB say he was the one that that told LE of the affairs? Anyone?
I remember seeing that BB told LE of the affairs and financial difficulties in an effort to forthcoming before the warrants. I'm just not sure where now. And the wording on the warrant seems to imply LE had the info before the data extraction of the phones.
BBM
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Latest-Warrants-in-Missy-Bevers-Death-Investigation-Reveal-Financial-Marital-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html
. .. messages recovered from the phones owned by Brandon and Missy Bevers "indicate and confirm statement and tips provided to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage . . .

I'm glad you've posted some input here so we can discuss this...

...SBM.. length and photos of SWAT gear...

note: it's all IMO.. all of it.. every last drop

**EDIT: attached picture of helmet from last video clip of suspect

For people interested in the SWAT gear, there was this post in thread 14, page 52, post#773 (I told you I read every post):

05-11-2016, 03:01 PM Glammie

Glammie said:
I don't think a gun was involved unless I missed a presser. I do have it on good authority that some part of the perps outfit was honest to goodness LE issued gear, which would bring other agencies in. That being said, the Texas Rangers were already here prior to Missy's death investigating the guns stolen and sold by former Sheriffs dept employee Lt. Slaughter and just last week a second arrest was made in that case. A second former deputy was arrested May 4th for co conspiracy.

Glammie says in other posts that she is a local and that she used to attend that CoC. BTW, where are the local posters lately? Glammie has not posted since 5/20/2016, the LE presser. Holiday weekend?

So your guess is 4:18-4:35 crime committed and out the door?? Very possible.

Some amount of time between, but yeah...I don't think it takes long for someone as outrageously hateful as perp to manage multiple blows to kill in a short period of time. Adrenaline. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur