TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is what you want, but if you zoom in, you will see it is the vest that sticks out on a normal sized body.

Probably stuff stashed inside, too...like big garbage bags or a nylon duffel bag.....a woman, I still think. And definitely see boot attachment failing to move with boot. Maybe they walk strangely to begin with, but they are also walking to compensate for the attachments to the sole of the boots. JMO....................butt looks flat because belly is protruded.

Respectfully BBM. GREAT POST by the way.... BBM, that is exactly what LE do ;) notice how they say *advertiser censored* and you can read 5 people comments of "what was said" and we all hear different things, some add to what they think was said, some will take out... but LE choose their wording very precise. Just as the wording in the SW, it has to be factual and give exact reasons why *advertiser censored* is thought to be *advertiser censored*. Or else will get thrown out. Has to be factual on the known facts of what happen at the church but but not all the information. Thats why I think they have more about what went on than has been released. JMHO

Exactly. Take the main crime-scene for example. We don't know exactly how MB was killed, where she was found, her position or how she was possibly positioned (I seem to recall she had supposedly been moved?) and it was mentioned the killer did some "clean up". All these are further details, facts, that we are not privy to and that connect the evidence.

-Nin

But isn't breaking into 1 door adequate?
I posted it before - but my theory is that if you are breaking in to stage a burglary that is a planned murder, then you want to have more than one exit available if things go wrong. JMO but the first thing to do after breaking in is to plan out and create more than one escape route, preferably in two different directions (kitchen door to North, double doors to East by dumpster).

I've searched the previous threads for hours for the side profile pic of the SP (inferring he/she does not have a HUGE belly) someone posted with drawing to show that SP was wearing a bulky vest. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about? Please help.

Was it mine?

attachment.php

Attachments

• nofats.jpg
    nofats.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 392
I've been studying the feet myself. I agree the sole looks "too large", but I see a flared heel rather than some sort of attachment to the shoe/boot. The type of footwear I had in mind lace at the ankle, so you could feasibly go 2 or 3 sizes larger and still keep them strapped on. I'm adding a gif of a few frames where it looks like the heel is slipping inside the boot - furthering my theory about oversizes shoes. You can see as he pushes off to the next step, his leg moves, but the heel stays on the floor for a frame or two before lifting off (edited to add - the dark splotch under the sole in the final frame is a shadow):
attachment.php
attachment.php
Wow. What a catch! Your eyes must be bloodshot. It does look like the person's heel/ankle slips up before the boot back moves. My boots that are the exact correct size do that when I wear socks that are too thin. And yes, blister development is the result.

BATBRAT any idea about who this is? Motive? Opportunity? I agree that the person looks broad-shouldered, but the jacket could give that appearance, I think that I know who you have pegged, from the start, but it can't just be on apparent appearance alone, to nail the perp. So, beyond the physical aspects, how did they pull this off? JMO

If your speaking of on the MPD released video, its the SW Corner of the building (as in NW< SW< NE< SE) in the Main Hallway.. if the Suspect kept walking straigh instead of turning down hallway (well as the video shows, this is possibly clips edited together) but the Suspect would be going out the doors that on outside is where MB truck was parked. .. IF she came in those doors nearest her truck, she would be looking straight at the doors the Suspect opened/tried to open the other... Hope this is clear lol sorry

Got it.
Thank you.

I haven't seen any video where I see a go pro attached to the helmet. Even with low res, you should be able to make out a mounted cam. And if someone that young wants to play dress up and break in to a place that is one thing, but to make the leap to murderer when confronted (vs just running out) is very unlikely.

Ok, I will try look for later Thanks! I got this ss from CBS but hadn't heard (or that I remember < great probability lol) Where the door handle went. :thinking: So that would be something else the Suspect would have to be carrying around when left, or put in veh prior... JMHO View attachment 95544
That is the inside of the door, the only reason I can think of him taking it or removing it, is if he left evidence on it.

I haven't seen any video where I see a go pro attached to the helmet. Even with low res, you should be able to make out a mounted cam. And if someone that young wants to play dress up and break in to a place that is one thing, but to make the leap to murderer when confronted (vs just running out) is very unlikely.

Wow. What a catch! Your eyes must be bloodshot. It does look like the person's heel/ankle slips up before the boot back moves. My boots that are the exact correct size do that when I wear socks that are too thin. And yes, blister development is the result.
I remember the first time I saw this it reminded me of how i walk in my ski boots. I have another pair I do this in which are hiking boots that lace low mid calf and are extremely uncomfortable. They slip like this too. Great find!

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Ok, I will try look for later Thanks! I got this ss from CBS but hadn't heard (or that I remember < great probability lol) Where the door handle went. So that would be something else the Suspect would have to be carrying around when left, or put in veh prior... JMHO Attachment 95544
That is the inside of the door, the only reason I can think of him taking it or removing it, is if he left evidence on it.
Respectfully, Are you saying this is the inside of the Metal Kitchen door? or another door? Creekside kitchen door 3.JPG ETA *that is the Metal door but wondering if your thinking of another door

It can't be inside of Metal Kitchen door because it is different color missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 7 KITCHEN DOOR.JPG

Respectfully, Are you saying this is the inside of the Metal Kitchen door? or another door? View attachment 95559 ETA *that is the Metal door but wondering if your thinking of another door

It can't be inside of Metal Kitchen door because it is different color View attachment 95560
I stand corrected. I thought those were two different doors, but I see now it is the same. Ive never seen a pushbar on a door with a knob on the outside, only a pull, because the pushbar locks frim the inside, usually.......

Another thought is what did they do with their bloody clothes? I can't imagine them getting in the car with them on!

They were so careful to hide their appearance, transferring blood into their car doesn't fit. But how did they get out of the outfit so quickly and what did they do with it?
possibly put plastic sheeting down on car seat to avoid getting blood on car

I stand corrected. I thought those were two different doors, but I see now it is the same. Ive never seen a pushbar on a door with a knob on the outside, only a pull, because the pushbar locks frim the inside, usually.......
It would be sooooo helpful to have a video walkthrough, I thought this was the door we see the glass being broken in the video.

BATBRAT any idea about who this is? Motive? Opportunity? I agree that the person looks broad-shouldered, but the jacket could give that appearance, I think that I know who you have pegged, from the start, but it can't just be on apparent appearance alone, to nail the perp. So, beyond the physical aspects, how did they pull this off? JMO

Well, my 'motive' choice is a little complicated. The short version is resentment, rejection, anger, and vengefulness. The long version below.

The short version of my 'opportunity' is I have no idea, but I believe that to be complicated as well. I haven't worked out a couple glitches in my theory because info is way too scarce regarding everyone's alibi.

Motive. I think MB knew her attacker well. I believe there may have been a significant power-shift in their relationship, based on her fitness passion. This almost certainly boosted her self-confidence as well as her physical strength. She was popular with and admired by her students and other fitness enthusiasts. There have been more than a couple comments made in interviews by family that she was so devoted to her passion that it took up a significant amount of time. One could even interpret a couple of those comments to mean there was some resentment about that. I believe MB had some issues in her marriage and it was stated by family members they were working things out. Evidence indicates despite that, there may have been some outside interests - either still or again.

I'm not going to go into a long list of specifics, but I have pored over interviews, articles, footage, forums, etc., and at every turn I read or hear something that piques my interest regarding my personal choice and a hint at motive. That, plus signs of deception in body language, long-winded propositions/attestations, etc., strengthen my theory. Not to mention physical attribute, which I have covered at exhausting length.

Regarding alibi, I'm just not so sure there. I wish I had access to more data, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'll just repeat myself on this subject: The more complicated and detail-specific an alibi a person lays out, the more interested I get. I don't fully trust eyewitness accounts, as they're not always reliable. I do trust circumstantial evidence such as time-stamped surveillance footage, cell tower pings, recorded mileage, phone data, etc.

It would be sooooo helpful to have a video walkthrough, I thought this was the door we see the glass being broken in the video.

I think you somehow hit the +quote ;) and its adding zoeneli posts.. find that post and uncheck it and it will go away... done it by accident before)

Agree on helpful video, but I doubt we get that helpful wish. I sure the CoC already dislikes us speaking about it. That Kitchen door is an outside door, that leads into a small area, then into the another kitchen door. Creekside kitchen door 2.JPG ETA: I assuming the inside Kitchen door was not locked? Window appears to still be intact as you can see reflection in it, and the doorknow is still attacked, zooming in I don't see any pry marks but that means nothing JMHO

I think you somehow hit the +quote ;) and its adding zoeneli posts.. find that post and uncheck it and it will go away... done it by accident before)

Agree on helpful video, but I doubt we get that helpful wish. I sure the CoC already dislikes us speaking about it. That Kitchen door is an outside door, that leads into a small area, then into the another kitchen door. View attachment 95562 ETA: I assuming the inside Kitchen door was not locked? Window appears to still be intact as you can see reflection in it, and the doorknow is still attacked, zooming in I don't see any pry marks but that means nothing JMHO

Okay. So the door we see in the other pic, not the one you've posted, is the door that the glass was broken out of ? Correct? And has the pry marks on it, supposedly the door they gained entrey otherwise, why would there be pry marks, missing hardware, and more importantly secondary break to the window? And the one you have posted is supposed to be what door?

I wanted to add a bit of research that might be applicable to the Altima: I believe that in the state of Texas, if a car's license plate has been altered so it won't appear on a security camera, or a false license plate has been used, the charge is "Tampering w/ID" or "Tamp w/ID" under Penal Code Section 31.11 Tampering With Identification Numbers. Link: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.31.htm

Okay. So the door we see in the other pic, not the one you've posted, is the door that the glass was broken out of ? Correct? And has the pry marks on it, supposedly the door they gained entrey otherwise, why would there be pry marks, missing hardware, and more importantly secondary break to the window? And the one you have posted is supposed to be what door?

Outer door with doorknob off/busted window reach in push the bar...walk into small entry room.. then there is the inside door . Reason I stated no pry marks on the interior Kitchen door.. I said that door must not have been locked. So suspect could just walk on through, not having to bust up another door. JMHO, once got in that metal door he/she was free to do as wished... and did JMHO ** hope made a sandwich and drank something first ;) left behind dirty dishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms