TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am a newbie to WS, joined only a month or so ago (primarily to track a different case, but then this one caught my eye... along with the whole nation I guess.) So anyway, if this is not an ok question, please just delete it. I'm not trying to break any rules. :)
I've just been wondering... Has anything more been said since the very beginning about the "familiar" and "intimate" messages that indicated "relationships outside the marriage"? That was mentioned very early on, but has there been any mention of it from LE or BB since then? Seems weird that he would have not refuted those accusations by now if they weren't true.
From the beginning, it sounded to me like maybe there was infidelity on both sides. It sounds like most of you who feel the SP was a female are thinking it was someone who knew BB, but what if it was the wife of someone who spent time with MB during the Austin conference and she found some communication that proved a relationship, and she was filled with rage and set up the attack on MB? The small size, the personal nature of hammering face and chest, and the fact that "friends and family" are not suspects... all this would lead me to wonder if the jilted wife theory could be realistic... Any thoughts? You guys are WAY more experienced than I am at this stuff!

Jilted wife has been my theory all along. A specific one that has been discussed and whose spouse was in Austin. But I haven't ruled out a wife of someone we haven't heard of either.

From what we know of Missy's injuries, it sure does appears to be a crime of passion ... Someone with a lot of hate for her.

Interesting, because in one of his first interviews, he said, "I've seen the same video that you (all) have." When my kid is off the computer, I will find the exact quote.

I'm guessing that he saw more just recently...before his last interview. JMO That is what was implied if I understood NG's guest. I think the interview was the 24th? Same day his FB was taken down? That's when he talked about forgiveness and reiterated that no one is off the table. JMO

NG and her "talking head" peeps think that BB knows who SP is and that LE "have eyes on him". That's about it. I was offline most of the night so I missed a lot of chatter. I think a poll was done.
A- does LE know who SP is and are gathering info?
B- Is LE chasing dead ends with no perp in sight?

Seems people are nailing down height info and still going back and forth on male VS female. One poster (sorry I missed who) mentioned a comment that IMO is noteworthy, saying the poster mentioned MB saved her life by getting her out of a bad situation (paraphrased). Could be a rumor or internet troll but definitely interesting.

I think we are both caught up!!

Thanks Sandy and Istiff for the update! When I saw Bombshell~~I thought maybe the perp had been caught. :mad:

You know I'm going to ask... (I'm a numbers person) LOL What were the results of the poll?

I'm not sure if BB is holding back from LE~~~but I definitely sensed him appealing to a specific person...JMHO though.

The "I will forgive you, IF..." applies to someone personal. Whether it is actually a man or woman, I cannot be sure either way.

I don't think so. Because I saw him as a spouse who has run through every possible scenario in his head, something he said he's done and something we on this board have certainly done as well.

I think he has a suspicion about who it is - maybe even influenced or bolstered by what's been posted on social media and what people are talking about in town - but he doesn't know for sure.

I think when he talks about forgiveness if the killer comes forward (and when his mom writes open letters essentially saying to the killer that they may have taken Missy but not anyone's love for her - and that their family is at peace, is the killer's? etc) - - I think those kind of messages come from an honest place. They are hoping to either unnerve the killer, provoke them, guilt them - or otherwise try and get some kind of reaction to possibly help the investigation.

The kind of forgiveness he talks about IS possible...we are just not accustomed to it as a society. Remember the Charleston Church massacre last year? And the victims' families telling the murderer that they forgave him?? They made me weep. I don't know if I could ever achieve it, but I think that kind of forgiveness is indicative of a solid inner peace and acceptance.

Jilted wife has been my theory all along. A specific one that has been discussed and whose spouse was in Austin. But I haven't ruled out a wife of someone we haven't heard of either.

From what we know of Missy's injuries, it sure does appears to be a crime of passion ... Someone with a lot of hate for her.

Mine as well.

Hey you guuuuys! I took a few hours away and NG throws out some "bombshell" info! What?

The last time NG had some "bombshell" info for her watchers on this case, it was her expert looking at a pic of the car posted by LE and telling us - using his "expertise" as a supposed car expert - that it was a Nissan Altima, 2010-2012 vintage!!!!! Color me unimpressed with NG and her self-described bombshells.

I'm traveling today and I have been noticing how people walk through the airports. There are a lot of people that walk like SW walks in the video.

Well, that's because they've had a few cocktails before the flight...LOL

I wonder if LE asked him if he thinks its possible that someone who cares about him did this thinking that they were doing him a favor....Also another thought................The only video that we have seen was before anyone thought there may be two perps...then analysts went in and did all their measurements and came up with 5'2-5'7....maybe after their analysis, they knew that there were two perps....and perhaps the "new" portion of video that was recently shown to BB made him realize that there were two. JMO

Thanks Sandy and Istiff for the update! When I saw Bombshell~~I thought maybe the perp had been caught. :mad:

You know I'm going to ask... (I'm a numbers person) LOL What were the results of the poll?

I'm not sure if BB is holding back from LE~~~but I definitely sensed him appealing to a specific person...JMHO though.

YouWho post#52 on page 4 this thread has the informal poll results.

The last time NG had some "bombshell" info for her watchers on this case, it was her expert looking at a pic of the car posted by LE and telling us - using his "expertise" as a supposed car expert - that it was a Nissan Altima, 2010-2012 vintage!!!!! Color me unimpressed with NG and her self-described bombshells.

It's all about ratings. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take the quote slightly different on gender from the other interpretations but my thought is maybe he wouldn't if it is someone he cares about.
Me, my kids and my family is the only people I would care about at this point. He hasn't been cleared~~if he knows anything~~he should be singing like a canary.

Can LE charge him with anything~~if he knows something but fails to disclose it?

IMO media and LE often work hand-in-glove on these cases. It would not surprise me in the least if a "hint" was dropped to an infotainment show like NG so that she can float various ideas that LE would not want to be responsible for - it's a win-win for LE-NG, they can say something they cannot say to increase the pressure cooker for the perp, and NG gets more viewers.

I am really interested in all this media happening right now, too. Almost silence for a month, then the 5/20 presser, followed by BB interview with Fox4 and People, MT recounting the courtship for People, and now NG's shift to implications about BB. Seems like a flurry of activity - I hope it means an arrest is imminent.

It's all about ratings. JMO

I became jaded with so-called investigative journalism after watching Geraldo's Al Capone's Vault.

I wonder if LE asked him if he thinks its possible that someone who cares about him did this thinking that they were doing him a favor....Also another thought................The only video that we have seen was before anyone thought there may be two perps...then analysts went in and did all their measurements and came up with 5'2-5'7....maybe after their analysis, they knew that there were two perps....and perhaps the "new" portion of video that was recently shown to BB made him realize that there were two. JMO

LE chief said explicitly that there is only one perp on video, the one we call SP. He inferred their primary thinking is of one person involved, but when asked says he does not know for certain if SP might have had help, so can't rule out another person being involved.

Hi WSers. For the last couple days I've been working on a couple of isolated frames with an adaptive wide angle lens correction technique, using the tile pattern on the floor. Turns out the distortion map is a different shape than was previously assumed. I keep trying to squeeze LE's height range into my image analysis, but I can't get it to work. My numbers still have not changed. I'm still hitting 72" on average, with an 84" door and 40" hardware installation. Anyhow, once again - here is a revised image reconfirming my previous estimates.

attachment.php

Any video forensics folks getting different results than me? (If so, please show how)

Batbrat, of all the posts/comments on all 23 threads this is my favorite!!! Thank you

328953723dc790b55cf65375d1c7a5e0.jpg

LE chief said explicitly that there is only one perp on video, the one we call SP. He inferred their primary thinking is of one person involved, but when asked says he does not know for certain if SP might have had help, so can't rule out another person being involved.

There is only one perp on the video that WE saw, but there is more video (which they recently showed BB) Also they said they have exact details....but put the height at 5'2-5'7. Maybe wanted to keep second person close to the vest, but risked showing BB to see his reaction or thoughts. JMO

I would like to Thank CoverMeCagney for her 2 Quick Polls in the last thread. :clap: It is 6:20pm right now where I'm at, so I'm pretty sure she's not out of bed quite yet? Okay, here's what we came up with here:

Quick poll A = 32 Thanks
Thank this post if you think the police know exactly who killed Missy, and are just biding their time and being busy collecting and procuring evidence before they hit us, BAM!, with an arrest and watertight case.

Quick poll B = 12 Thanks
Thank this post if you think the police have no idea who did it, are clutching at straws trying to get a confession from perp or a tip off from someone else, and the case is about to go cold.

That's a total of 44 poll participants (so far), a goodly number. CoverMeCagney perhaps you can do another one in a few days? :guitar:

Oh~~found the poll! Except there should be another category "Unsure" I was convinced LE knew who it was and was just wrapping up the "paperwork" side of it until this am~~~sadly I've not convinced anymore~~~but~~still hopeful!

Me, my kids and my family is the only people I would care about at this point. He hasn't been cleared~~if he knows anything~~he should be singing like a canary.

Can LE charge him with anything~~if he knows something but fails to disclose it?

If LE finds anyone aided, encouraged, directed SWATperp in this crime, they could be charged with the same crime.

If LE finds someone had knowledge of what was going to happen and did nothing to prevent it, they could be charged with the same crime as SWATperp.

Google 'law of parties' and Texas.

Section 7.02 in the Texas Penal Code for more specifics.

Or someone who hated the thought of being caught vandalizing the church. The immediate gratification with getting away with a crime. Being able to compartmentalize an event. Just turn off the game and walk away dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3