TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, was I but the last interview BB gave w Richard Ray (May 24?) is after he had seen more video and commented about the holstering. JMO

Just because the hammer was seen being holstered at one point doesn't necessarily mean that it stayed holstered.

Do we know if it's Missy's FBI team that is searching Turtle Creek? Or could it be another case?

You ask some good questions. This search could be totally unrelated to this case.

I can't imagine perp would be so careful and then dump a huge bag into the water near where he lives in a populated neighborhood. And it looks like maybe perp had on these slip over foot covers, which would account for the flipping up in the back of the shoe in the video. Would disguise shoe size, type and tracks.slip on shoe cover.jpg Or something similar. This perp seemingly prepared for disguising everything, was comfortable with tools, had an alibi...or did they? I just don't think perp was careless when they discarded the outfit.

So, was I but the last interview BB gave w Richard Ray (May 24?) is after he had seen more video and commented about the holstering. JMO ETA He thinks perp is likely a female, but was surprised that the tool was holstered with such ease. JMO LE has said that tools left a scene were consistent with those used to break in.

Wasn't that "pre-murder?" That was my impression anyhow... still walking around breaking stuff and opening doors.

I have wondered if he was conflicted out of the case for some reason. I have gone back and watched the presser he gave several times and I know first hand what a great public speaker he is. This was NOT the case in this instance, maybe he was friends with MB or BB, not sure but it seriously has left me scratching my head.

Sent from my iPhone

My perp (at this time) is a female known to LE and us. I wonder if there is a direct connection, or one a bit more removed, to the chief somehow, and he feels he could have a conflict of interest. I am not saying the chief is involved with perp! But rather someone he is close to is suspected of involvement.

That questioned fire station visit by Missy came to my mind with this.

This may be a question for the locals... But everyone feel free to chime in...

Does anyone know if the B family had/has any police protection at any point? It seems to me that LE would feel they are in danger since one of the family members in the home was targeted.

If they had zero police protection at home and other places they frequently visit, that is odd to me.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine perp would be so careful and then dump a huge bag into the water near where he lives in a populated neighborhood. And it looks like maybe perp had on these slip over foot covers, which would account for the flipping up in the back of the shoe in the video. Would disguise shoe size, type and tracks.View attachment 96175 Or something similar. This perp seemingly prepared for disguising everything, was comfortable with tools, had an alibi...or did they? I just don't think perp was careless when they discarded the outfit.

Very cool....crocs for perps!

Please don't post addresses.

Thanks!

Just because the hammer was seen being holstered at one point doesn't necessarily mean that it stayed holstered.

True. But no one here, including me, has seen perp "holstering"....that's why I think that the additional video that BB was privileged to see, shows the perp "holstering " the weapon (or, one of them) AFTER the murder and before they disappeared from cameras. JMO

I "think" the Trinity River may run closer by Midlothian, and I "think" that feeds in to Turtle Creek. The Trinity is huge though, so I don't think they could have enough detail to suspect anything dumped there would end up in a section of Turtle Creek.

If I have my geography correct, I believe Turtle Creek flows south to the Trinity River, not the other way around. So if something were dumped in Turtle Creek it'd end up going down the Trinity on its way down to the bay (Gulf of Mexico). So...a drop in the Trinity is a slightly quicker disposal of whatever you're trying to get rid of. That plus the residential, high security Highland Park neighborhood is why a dump in Turtle Creek would be less common. JMO, IMO.

It sounds like they may be finishing up the search for today, but leaving the area taped off to come back and search tomorrow? Reporter says not searching for a body, but the search is part of an ongoing criminal investigation. So again, hopeful, but this spot to dump anything would be the worst decision ever. IMO, It doesn't seem to fit with everything else apparently so well thought out.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-searching-evidence-turtle-creek-223900387.html

Wasn't that "pre-murder?" That was my impression anyhow... still walking around breaking stuff and opening doors.

The ONLY video that we have seen is pre-murder. There is additional video that BB claims to have seen. JMO

Dallas is a huge place with lots of police activity. What was it about this particular search that got your attrntion. Is is a TV station that normally carried news about MB's murder?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

It sounds like they may be finishing up the search for today, but leaving the area taped off to come back and search tomorrow? Reporter says not searching for a body, but the search is part of an ongoing criminal investigation. So again, hopeful, but this spot to dump anything would be the worst decision ever. IMO, It doesn't seem to fit with everything else apparently so well thought out.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-searching-evidence-turtle-creek-223900387.html

I think it has to do with this ... Insider trading, they're looking for a cell phone, most likely not related to Missy. http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-dean-food-thomas-davis-insider-trading-20160520-story.html

For those discussing an address in Plano...keep in mind that Plano is ginormous, and miles away from Turtle Creek (which is just kissing the northern outskirts of downtown Dallas). An "address in Plano" (which may even be an old one) is not a 'connection' to Turtle Creek. You might as well have a perp in Oklahoma, lol. Maybe a perp with a Dallas, Park Cities, University Park, or even Garland address might be of more interest.

This dovetails with a theory I've had, but I don't think we are allowed to sleuth anyone on the SWs.

My apologies. I had created a spreadsheet shortly after the SW naming the 9 names was released, crossreferencing property records and addresses, and I had the info. on that. Mods, feel free to remove, if I am not to post that information.

For those discussing an address in Plano...keep in mind that Plano is ginormous, and miles away from Turtle Creek (which is just kissing the northern outskirts of downtown Dallas). An "address in Plano" (which may even be an old one) is not a 'connection' to Turtle Creek. You might as well have a perp in Oklahoma, lol. Maybe a perp with a Dallas, Park Cities, University Park, or even Garland address might be of more interest.

Yes, but would someone really want to dump evidence close to their home??? I don't know. I'm not trying to be snarky..............just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste