TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies. I had created a spreadsheet shortly after the SW naming the 9 names was released, crossreferencing property records and addresses, and I had the info. on that. Mods, feel free to remove, if I am not to post that information.

Can't post addresses, but we mostly are sooo curious that we have a pretty good idea of various addresses....no need to apologise, no one would be here if we didn't enjoy sleuthing real life mysteries! JMO

The FBI has dive teams searching Turtle Creek in Dallas. They're not saying what they are searching for, but I'm hoping its SwatPerp's getup. http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/local/dallas-county/fbi-searching-turtle-creek-in-dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what brought the FBI to this area? If it had been reported that local police were searching Turtle Creek, I might have thought it was a local crime investigation. I'm not from the U.S., but if the FBI is searching, does it mean it involves a high profile case? I don't know what the protocol would be with the various police agencies. Thanks.

Can't post addresses, but we mostly are sooo curious that we have a pretty good idea of various addresses....no need to apologise, no one would be here if we didn't enjoy sleuthing real life mysteries! JMO

I would like to add that posting someones address on WS without knowing if the people living there have anything to do with this murder could cause harm to innocent people. JMO

A pic of broken glass from the church. It's in the timeline photos at the bottom of the article. Probably from one of the doors. Not much more, except I hadn't seen it before.

attachment.php

May 3, 2016
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

Does anyone have opinion about where this glass is? Close to top of frame in pic, imo, appears to be a door sweep for exterior door.
But flooring next to ext door appears to be (faux?) wood floor, which meets w. concrete floor w 'transition lip.'
What is wheel attached to/part of? Trash bin? Luggage-type cart MsB used to bring eqpmt into church? Ofc furn. item, like a PC tower/ printer cart?

Catching up from 16 hrs ago, sorry if already discussed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Based on ^ pic, appears to be broken safety glass*, the kind often used in windows, door lights, and glass topped tables.
* "Safety glass is glass with additional safety features that make it less likely to break, or less likely to pose a threat when broken. Common designs include toughened glass (also known as tempered glass), laminated glass, and wire mesh glass (also known as wired glass)....
Tempering, by design, creates balanced internal stresses which causes the glass sheet, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks of similar size and shape instead of splintering into random, jagged shards. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury....
As a result of its safety and strength, tempered glass is used in a variety of demanding applications, including passenger vehicle windows, shower doors, architectural glass doors and tables, refrigerator trays, as a component of bulletproof glass, for diving masks, and various types of plates and cookware. In the United States, since 1977 Federal law has required safety glass located within doors and tub and shower enclosures." <--- bbm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_glass

Does anyone have opinion about where this glass is? Close to top of frame in pic, imo, appears to be a door sweep for exterior door.
But flooring next to ext door appears to be (faux?) wood floor, which meets w. concrete floor w 'transition lip.'
What is wheel attached to/part of? Trash bin? Luggage-type cart MsB used to bring eqpmt into church? Ofc furn. item, like a PC tower/ printer cart?

Catching up from 16 hrs ago, sorry if already discussed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Based on ^ pic, appears to be broken safety glass*, the kind often used in windows, door lights, and glass topped tables.
* "Safety glass is glass with additional safety features that make it less likely to break, or less likely to pose a threat when broken. Common designs include toughened glass (also known as tempered glass), laminated glass, and wire mesh glass (also known as wired glass)....
Tempering, by design, creates balanced internal stresses which causes the glass sheet, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks of similar size and shape instead of splintering into random, jagged shards. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury....
As a result of its safety and strength, tempered glass is used in a variety of demanding applications, including passenger vehicle windows, shower doors, architectural glass doors and tables, refrigerator trays, as a component of bulletproof glass, for diving masks, and various types of plates and cookware. In the United States, since 1977 Federal law has required safety glass located within doors and tub and shower enclosures." <--- bbm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_glass

Looks like the lower portion may be the door frame to the exterior kitchen door. There's a tile-like floor, then towards top of picture, maybe the kitchen to hall door?

Yes: "He said he tossed it in the creek to thwart the FBI probe and destroy the evidence."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-dean-food-thomas-davis-insider-trading-20160520-story.html

Not related to Missy. Grrrrr.....I so want to see some movement on the case!

jmo

I was just coming here to say the same thing. I so desperately want there to be forward movement in this case. I truly feel like we keep going backwards in this particular case. I have been around here go so long on many cases, and I hate this feeling that this case is a never ending circle! I keep thinking LE has to have more (obviously they do)!! Prayers there is an arrest soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper