TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this post, even though I have believed targeted from day one. I am considering interrupted robbery because one thing has always bothered me. Every time I read of it being so well planned I wonder how that could be not knowing until that morning it was going to rain and cause the class to be inside.

I think she probably always went inside first, maybe to fill a water cooler like someone in one of these threads theorized. If there was no need to have access to any kind of facilities, why not just have the camp in a park?

Seeing a certain someone in tactical like gear teaching a defense class gave me chills. That same someone made a post on their Instagram account discrediting the work of the MPD with a picture of two cops parked together in the middle of the night. Idk it just sent something down my spine when I just saw it. This person was named in the affidavits.

I don't think that post was discrediting MPD if it's the one I'm thinking of. Sounded more like kudos to me.

I like this post, even though I have believed targeted from day one. I am considering interrupted robbery because one thing has always bothered me. Every time I read of it being so well planned I wonder how that could be not knowing until that morning it was going to rain and cause the class to be inside.

I had this thought too. Maybe they originally had a plan in place to attack her outside while she unloaded her truck?

<snipped for reference>
If there was a fingerprint found, if the perp has ever had fingerprints taken for any reason (criminal, military, employment) the FBI will be able to cross check it with their database. I just researched this further bc when I first got mine done for work in 2007, I was told the FBI wouldn't store them if everything came back fine. But according to this article, as of February 2015 the FBI is now keeping all fingerprints on file from any employment check, even if you have no criminal background, and will check fingerprints submitted from crime scenes against all fingerprints in the database, including those in the database solely due to a required clearance for employment (here's a link in case anyone is interested in article):

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/09/little-fanfare-fbi-ramps-biometrics-programs-yet-again-part-1

Loved all your post, but snipped to respond to the fingerprint part - interesting! I know that in TX, when applying for your license to carry, the application process now requires submitting two professionally collected full sets of fingerprints. (Even though one must also not have had a felony conviction or gang membership or chemical dependency or psychiatric hospitalization or any number of other things turn up in a background check.)

ETA:

I will ask my husband and get back to you with his response as soon as he gets home

Thank you!

Why wouldn't I say that? Hmmm maybe because you basically just told a murderer who is guaranteed watching this not to share the manner in which you killed her. Only YOU would know. If you in turn tell someone that when everyone seems to believe she was dismembered in the face, bludgeoned, beat, horrifically, but you only shot her so you laugh at the country and say to your friend I only shot that women and they turn you in well there you have it. ONLY THE KILLER KNOWS HOW SHE DIED. If she was beaten to death they would say it. This is a very particular death. The entire murder was planned very professionally. Do you believe they lost it when it came time to kill? I don't. Two to the chest drops her fast. Stand over and dump into her face. They said damage to chest and head was COD. They never even raised their blood pressure. Casually walked away. They kind of said that too. Professional to the bitter end.

But I don't understand why not sharing the information helps their case. Why would the murderer share the information just because LE was saying it was different. I think if the killer were going to brag in any way it doesn't matter what LE has said and he or she would only share the information with trusted friends and allies.

I also doubt LE would keep this particular piece of information as something to be withheld to trap a suspect. So I don't think they're keeping anything from the public. I could be wrong - it's been known to happen - but I don't see them gaining anything wrt their investigation by not telling the public the murder weapon was a firearm.

I don't think that post was discrediting MPD if it's the one I'm thinking of. Sounded more like kudos to me.

That was posted before they were named. I took it as sarcasm like hey look at these two doing nothing. Where's the continued support after being named? Imo you'd keep up the support and there has been none since.

Has anyone thought about this person being maybe a part of an outlaw motorcycle clu/gang? Something about that hammer striked me as biker gangish.

That was posted before they were named. I took it as sarcasm like hey look at these two doing nothing. Where's the continued support after being named? Imo you'd keep up the support and there has been none since.

It may have been posted after the SW publicly came out, but I'm sure he already knew he was on it by that point. I don't think NOT posting continued support equates to lack of support. BB deleted his FB altogether, but I'm sure he's still supportive of LE even though he was also "named." JMO

I think she probably always went inside first, maybe to fill a water cooler like someone in one of these threads theorized. If there was no need to have access to any kind of facilities, why not just have the camp in a park?
Ok, I wondered that. And access to bathroom facilities. So if unlocking and going inside was always part of her routine then I can see someone being able to make a plan of attack.

I was thinking about how MB had access to the building. In my opinion there may be city permit requirements that a restroom facility be available for clients. just a thought.

1. yes (this suprised me but I asked my husband what they were doing and he said "looking for drugs"...keep in mind this was in the city and he said he has only seen this situation where they didn't take anything "only a few times")

2. No ("in this city the serial number is only put in incident reports if the gun is discharged or reported stolen and internal affairs automatically investigates as well as per policy")

3. Yes for evidence, as it would be part of the evidence inventory of her car. They would also run the serial number to make sure it wasn't stolen, which he says is policy where he works but was likely done in this case as well. Not trying to say she had a stolen gun at all but apparently they usually run the serial numbers, or are supposed to

Hope that helps. He has been in LE in a major city for ten years and is also in the military, keep in mind we are in a large east coast city so it might be different in Texas but these were his answers. Ps-he said those were good questions

Thank you! This really helps, and please tell him "much appreciated!" for taking the time to address these. :)

If you are replying to a post, please use the Reply With Quote option. Thanks!

Seeing a certain someone in tactical like gear teaching a defense class gave me chills. That same someone made a post on their Instagram account discrediting the work of the MPD with a picture of two cops parked together in the middle of the night. Idk it just sent something down my spine when I just saw it. This person was named in the affidavits.

I went and looked at the post you're talking about and the exact comment was "This is awesome. The Midlothian PD is on it!" I don't think there's anything wrong with that personally. We don't know that is wasn't in the AM on their way to their own CG classes.

I went and looked at the post you're talking about and the exact comment was "This is awesome. The Midlothian PD is on it!" I don't think there's anything wrong with that personally. We don't know that is wasn't in the AM on their way to their own CG classes.

Also...that particular person doesn't have the skin tone of the perp...I don't know the exact wording but in the presser, they even said they believe the person to be of lighter skin.

I read it here at WS, many threads ago.
The FD statement was made by a poster, a local person
There were no links
It was part of his post

Would that poster be Breck80?.........if I recall? If so, they couldn't cite sources, but Glammie has said that she personally read that on Missys FB, and I believe her. JMO

Ok so I just read the Nancy grace transcripts closely. It's all there. They say it over and over the police believe it to be a woman. The family has seen the secret tape we haven't. They also believe it to be a woman. Nancy grace also states the police said she died from a stabbing. The MIL seems to speak very matter of factory at someone. I have just realized this case may be close to over! It might be in its final stages to go in front of a grand jury. IMO they have enough circumstantial evidence to charge someone once they get that solid forensic undeniable evidence. imo they have singled out someone without telling us. It has gone eerily quiet. They don't need the public anymore hence why we got no more video of the perp. Wishful thinking!!

Ok so I just read the Nancy grace transcripts closely. It's all there. They say it over and over the police believe it to be a woman. The family has seen the secret tape we haven't. They also believe it to be a woman. Nancy grace also states the police said she died from a stabbing. The MIL seems to speak very matter of factory at someone. I have just realized this case may be close to over! It might be in its final stages to go in front of a grand jury. IMO they have enough circumstantial evidence to charge someone once they get that solid forensic undeniable evidence. imo they have singled out someone without telling us. It has gone eerily quiet. They don't need the public anymore hence why we got no more video of the perp. Wishful thinking!!

BBM. Entirely possible. No need to activate any lynch mobs.

Where is the Nancy Grace transcript?
Do you possibly have link.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Every time I read of it being so well planned I wonder how that could be not knowing until that morning it was going to rain and cause the class to be inside.

Locals stated that it "had been raining". (I don't know, for how many days before that, though. The amount of time wasn't stated, that I saw.)

It was stated: "Because of the rain, Terri had decided to hold the class inside."
(It wasn't stated, when - exactly - she first decided that.) (The night before? The day before?)

Did she put that on her Facebook page? (about her deciding that. If so, what day/time, did she post that?)

(All I have seen is: her "last posting" on Facebook. (posted a little after 9:00 p.m.)
Goodnight all.
> I have to get up at 3:30 a.m.
See you bright & early.)

```````
Perp is first caught on
inside
surveillance camera at:
> 3:50 a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics