TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or someone in his class. I believe LE stated SP was light skinned. If I remember correctly. jMO

Could this have anything to do with the revelation about the weapon being associated with the crime? JMO) add it was yesterday that Cannonball informed us.......and some posters said that the news was circulating

Initially I didn't consider the ECSO arrests even a remote possibility. The more it is discussed, the more I add it to the mix of motives. I have issue I can't get passed though. Wasn't the first arrest made before the murder? And the second not long after? If so, wouldn't that mean that investigation was well under way and already exposed? LE had enough to make arrests, why kill MB even if she had some information? I even went so far as to consider the mob like idea of killing her to keep from testifying, but if she were set to testify in a big case against police officers her family would now that and surely would have brought it up the second she was killed by someone in a police uniform. I just can't come up with a scenario where it all seems to fit as a motive unless I am wrong and the officer arrests were well after she was killed.

Don't really know but can only theorize (if it's connected). From what I've read, I think the investigation has been underway, and continues to be underway. One deputy was arrested right before her murder, one after. Can't really know if Missy had anything to do with those arrests, but since Texas Rangers are still investigating the ECSO cases, there could conceivably be more arrests coming.

My own theory is that Missy knew something, but that 'something' was likely more peripheral than direct - and maybe she was killed for the investigative chain reaction it would set off, not so much for the seriousness of that one tidbit of information.

For example, what if she were wrestling with knowledge of illegal drug sales at the gym, or perhaps was concerned about discovering illegal drug use by someone she knew...and maybe she had personal reasons for not initially reporting it, but then had decided to override those? Following that hypothetical scenario, say she were to decide to report that discovery...and the investigation grew from that one user to his suppliers and the people that worked for or protected them? What repercussions might there be for area businesses, churches, or schools in Missy's circles (depending on where the abuse occurred and where the investigation led)? How many people and families and careers might end up being affected if that one discovery she made dominoes into a larger a web of crime that covers a whole county?

I think LE has this figured out and an arrest will happen in the next few weeks.

The plains clothes cops letting his/her badge show while attending the workout shows that they are intimidating the killer, trying to get him/her to make a mistake. Fleeing prosecution maybe? JMO

Pair that with AT's earlier comment about LE in the two cars providing protection; maybe he's concerned for his safety too. After watching his co-worker go down and the person still walking around.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that AJ was receiving threatening or at a minimum, creepy, messages. If someone was angry enough to kill MB, and others are saying she was involved with AT, I can see why he would be on edge. Even if I had never had any type of inappropriate relationship with MB, the rumor I had would make me concerned for my safety.

Consciousness of Guilt Law & Legal Definition

Evidentiary rules allow a prosecutor to introduce testimony that tends to show that the defendants actions prove he knew he was guilty (at least of something). This is sometimes referred to as “consciousness of guilt”. For example, such evidence may include actions the defendant took to “cover up” his alleged crime. Flight, when unexplained, may indicate consciousness of guilt if the facts and the circumstances support it. A person's false statements as to (his/her) whereabouts at the time of the offense may tend to show a consciousness of guilt.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/consciousness-of-guilt/

I can’t imagine that the police would be doing anything randomly at this point. If one plain clothes officer was at the class and made his presents known it was for a reason. The question is, what is that reason? I would think if there was a threat to someone in the class that a greater presents of uniformed officers in marked vehicles would have made their presents known at the class and stayed to the very end if not longer. It will be interesting to see if the LE present at this particular class continues.

Perhaps the P.D. are "leaning" on a person who is present there, a person who may be holding back, not really cooperating... Like 'Here we are. Talk to us. Come over to our side and we can work with you, but keep on this path of obstruction and we can't say for sure that you won't be charged as an accomplice.' And if the P.D. is doing this it's because they do not expect a confession, and they could sure use one more tool in their arsenal of circumstantial evidence.

IDK, it's possible?

I do the same, but I imagine the photo (and all group photos from the event) is supposed to promote the brand. Not a big deal just the only thing I could think of that might be off. But if I were in a picture with someone who'd been murdered I wouldn't approve the tag and I'd delete if I'd already approved it.
Oh goodness, sweets, if you deleted it
then people would say you were guilty as all get out because you were "erasing" the victim. Or some such thing.

But I also don't allow my photo to be taken lol.

I wonder if any locals have noticed LE presence (on foot or in car) at either of these three places:
The church where the murder took place (CofC)
The Cowboy Church
The fire station

If you are talking about the picture that I think you mean, it is still there, on Missy's FB page. Can I link to it? If so, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209236734895303&set=pb.1229322185.-2207520000.1465440250.&type=3&theater

If not, you can find it yourself by going to Missy's FB page, going to her photos and in particular "Missy's photos" and it is only the 5th row down.

There's a cop in one of these photos while CG is in session. I lost the photo on my phone because it stuck. But its back in March. I don't know if this is significant ( I found it, March 25th) on that link

(found with a Google search)

"Each camp
lasts four weeks"

("four weeks
of unlimited workouts")

``````
Then the camp
has one "off" week

````````
Unless someone wants to pay another round of money
for the "boot-camp" ("lasts four weeks"),
I guess it would be new/different "boot-camp"ers

I believe they have something called bold, I don't really understand the entire CG thing but I believe you step up to a different level if you choose to comeback again and I know this particular person did. So there are some returning campers.

Sent from my iPhone

Oh goodness, sweets, if you deleted it
then people would say you were guilty as all get out because you were "erasing" the victim. Or some such thing.

But I also don't allow my photo to be taken lol.

I meant if my name were attached to the picture in some way I might delete the link tagging me. But you're right - even that would make me look suspicious. Like why don't I want people to know I met her? CG people have to know who the other man is.

I don't like having my picture taken either but I'm also conveniently not looking to recruit people for a fitness-related MLM.

The picture doesn't seem weird or suspicious to me. The only weird thing is the other man isn't tagged. Did she tag him and he untagged himself? Or not approve the tag?

If they're touching at all it's just barely and I'm assuming she thinks the pose is the most flattering, or just to balance it so they're all not posing the same.

JMO it's not a big deal, but if a spouse were already suspicious and possessive it might look like there's more going on.

Poor third guy got turned into an instant photo bomb. I almost laughed when I saw it. And that was the response I got. Half said, "She's just flexing." Half said, "She a little too "into" him for a married person. Wouldn't appreciate it if that was my spouse." Different tolerances, I guess. And some industries are different. Married Actor/Actresses make out with other people, as an extreme example. I have a long-flight flight attendant friend that tells me in her line of work, it's often like Vegas when they stay overnight. What happens... Not conducive for married life. MT as much as said that in one of her talks, blaming the CG trainer lifestyle for a lot of her troubles (and even the strong innuendo that it led to her demise). Essentially "play with fire...".

Perhaps the P.D. are "leaning" on a person who is present there, a person who may be holding back, not really cooperating... Like 'Here we are. Talk to us. Come over to our side and we can work with you, but keep on this path of obstruction and we can't say for sure that you won't be charged as an accomplice.' And if the P.D. is doing this it's because they do not expect a confession, and they could sure use one more tool in their arsenal of circumstantial evidence.

IDK, it's possible?

I thought that cops "leaning" on a witness or suspect only happens in the movies. I know that LE can't force anyone to talk to them. They can make plea deals to lessen punishment if agreed by both sides but that's something different in my opinion. JMO

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that AJ was receiving threatening or at a minimum, creepy, messages. If someone was angry enough to kill MB, and others are saying she was involved with AT, I can see why he would be on edge. Even if I had never had any type of inappropriate relationship with MB, the rumor I had would make me concerned for my safety.

What if... AT was the friend she showed the creepy linked in message to? Then he MIGHT have some information and be a target- so MAYBE it is for his protection,

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could this have anything to do with the revelation about the weapon being associated with the crime? JMO) add it was yesterday that Cannonball informed us.......and some posters said that the news was circulating

Very possible.

Sent from my iPhone

Poor third guy got turned into an instant photo bomb. I almost laughed when I saw it. And that was the response I got. Half said, "She's just flexing." Half said, "She a little too "into" him for a married person. Wouldn't appreciate it if that was my spouse." Different tolerances, I guess. And some industries are different. Married Actor/Actresses make out with other people, as an extreme example. I have a long-flight flight attendant friend that tells me in her line of work, it's often like Vegas when they stay overnight. What happens... Not conducive for married life. MT as much as said that in one of her talks, blaming the CG trainer lifestyle for a lot of her troubles (and even the strong innuendo that it led to her demise). Essentially "play with fire...".

Different tolerances, but also different levels of jealousy, trust, possessiveness. If a person is looking for something he or she might see it even where it doesn't exist.

I'm sure MB did confide in AJ, and LE believe his life is threatened. Wonder if LE protecting his home too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay