TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different tolerances, but also different levels of jealousy, trust, possessiveness. If a person is looking for something he or she might see it even where it doesn't exist.

To the paranoid, their fear is often more real and intense than the stable.

1. Yes (in a church) perp went to sleep in a sactuary pew after casually looking around. Didn't break in, stayed inside after hiding in a closet after a Sunday night service. Can't think of any others unless it was for vandalism as opposed to theft.

2. No

3. Yes

Thanks so much for answering my questions, Jeff2713. And welcome (I see you just joined). :)

Ok after scrolling through pics I have another SP- but I can't say if their not named, correct? / help a newbie w the rules

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this - so the presence is at a traditional gym, not a parking lot or some sort of outdoor CG location??

This just ramped up my interest...
Yes, it is a gym. Many different organizations use it apparently.

For example, it appears there are some Crossfit classes held at that location at 5am...

Perhaps the P.D. are "leaning" on a person who is present there, a person who may be holding back, not really cooperating... Like 'Here we are. Talk to us. Come over to our side and we can work with you, but keep on this path of obstruction and we can't say for sure that you won't be charged as an accomplice.' And if the P.D. is doing this it's because they do not expect a confession, and they could sure use one more tool in their arsenal of circumstantial evidence.

IDK, it's possible?
Are they observing walk/foot similar to SP?

Thinking out loud...... Glammie tells us about LE presence at latest CG class. Maybe LE suspects a camper is the perp?

That could make sense it was a camper who did this murder because his car may have been parked & MB saw it & recognized it so no red alerts...she went about her business of going into the church & setting up as some of her CG-ers were early birds. After the murder, SWATperp ditches his costume into a gym bag, cleans himself up (which LE said "clean up"--maybe the killer cleaned up in the bathroom & MB blood is left in sink) & in the confusion the killer blends in with the other campers. Maybe he killed MB in the bathroom & quickly cleaned up & changed up in there?

The killer is dressed like a camper now.

At the murder scene, everyone is in shock & horror and all focus is on MB initially; no one is noting the peripheral parties including arriving campers. The perp now appears to arrive & feigns shock/sadness.

Perp gets to leave later whenever the rest of the campers leave therefore no car seen during the guesstimated SWATperp exited times.

Clever perp.

All speculation

Don't really know but can only theorize (if it's connected). From what I've read, I think the investigation has been underway, and continues to be underway. One deputy was arrested right before her murder, one after. Can't really know if Missy had anything to do with those arrests, but since Texas Rangers are still investigating the ECSO cases, there could conceivably be more arrests coming.

My own theory is that Missy knew something, but that 'something' was likely more peripheral than direct - and maybe she was killed for the investigative chain reaction it would set off, not so much for the seriousness of that one tidbit of information.

For example, what if she were wrestling with knowledge of illegal drug sales at the gym, or perhaps was concerned about discovering illegal drug use by someone she knew...and maybe she had personal reasons for not initially reporting it, but then had decided to override those? Following that hypothetical scenario, say she were to decide to report that discovery...and the investigation grew from that one user to his suppliers and the people that worked for or protected them? What repercussions might there be for area businesses, churches, or schools in Missy's circles (depending on where the abuse occurred and where the investigation led)? How many people and families and careers might end up being affected if that one discovery she made dominoes into a larger a web of crime that covers a whole county?
Has anyone researched back a ways on ECSO deputies to see when they originally got caught and how? I seem to remember end of 2015 charges on one of them. Just curious if MB somehow was involved in reporting their activity and retaliation or silencing so she couldn't testify.

Hey All- I haven't been posting much lately but I am reading as much as possible. The discussion about LE being at CG workout this morning is interesting enough that I felt compelled to respond.

There was a comment that maybe LE is keeping an eye on AT or his campers for protection. I agree that might be the case. I wanted to point out, though, that the location AT holds his classes at that time in the morning appears to be traditional gym that is named The Athletes Enhancement Center. I'm curious about what time it opens in the morning to the general public- is it possible SWATperp works out there in the morning but he/she is NOT part of AT's class? Perhaps LE is making their presence known for that reason...

RBBM

They are open M - F 7:00am to 9:00pm; also open weekends.

http://www.atletsports.com/AthletesEnhancement.com/Facility.html

Here is a screenshot from their link, showing their times of operation at the top. It appears they also conduct training camps for kids in local sports.

image.jpg

I have maintained the theory that SP is a local athlete so I will admit, this has me nervous.

The "church"

(where Terri Bevers was going to give the exercise class, inside, on that day)

had surveillance cameras.

(You see what the perp wore.)

Ok, we have seen where some people have worn "tactical gear" (etc), when committing crimes.
Including at places, where there is, surveillance cameras.
(burglary, in order to "steal", etc.)

But here is my question:
If someone was going to commit murder
(at a place, where there were surveillance cameras),
couldn't the perp - in that case -
"also" wear, that type of thing.

Sure, they could.

``````
And here's another one:
if a burglar, who is there to "steal",
doesn't mind being caught on camera
- as long as they have on, that garb, [Think they cannot be identified.]

a burglar, who is there to "kill"
might not mind being caught on camera
- as long as they have on, that garb. [Think they cannot be identified.]

```````
In the Terri Bevers case,
I have seen "nothing", that even makes me begin to 'lean' toward,
that the person (perp) was possibly there for some other reason, other than:
to kill Terri Bevers.

(There isn't much to, steal, at a church.)

(On the surveillance camera video, it looked to me as though, the person wasn't even looking for, something to "steal".)

Police said: "Nothing was taken."

``````
But by golly the perp knew that they were going there to "commit" some crime.

(The perp killed Terri Bevers.)

I believe that is exactly "why" they went there. (and was there at the "time" that they were.)

(Terri Bevers)
"I have to get up at 3:30 a.m."

The perp (person who killed her)
was first seen on inside surveillance camera at
"3:50 a.m."

[I "highly" doubt, that was just a...."coincidence".]

```````
28 minutes later,
she arrived.

(It was stated that surveillance camera video shows her walking in at:
"4:18 a.m.")

Thinking out loud...... Glammie tells us about LE presence at latest CG class. Maybe LE suspects a camper is the perp?

That could make sense it was a camper who did this murder because his car may have been parked & MB saw it & recognized it so no red alerts...she went about her business of going into the church & setting up as some of her CG-ers were early birds. After the murder, SWATperp ditches his costume into a gym bag, cleans himself up (which LE said "clean up"--maybe the killer cleaned up in the bathroom & MB blood is left in sink) & in the confusion the killer blends in with the other campers. Maybe he killed MB in the bathroom & quickly cleaned up & changed up in there?

At the murder scene, everyone is in shock & horror and all focus is on MB initially; no one is noting the peripheral parties including arriving campers. The perp now appears to arrive & feigns shock/sadness.

Perp gets to leave later whenever the rest of the campers leave therefore no car seen during the guesstimated SWATperp exited times.

Clever perp.

All speculation

Very interesting...If it is the case then surely LE would have interviewed all who were there. The SP could be in those very first interviews.
If they have the "who" then it takes time to figure out the "how" and "why".

Then give me an alternate theory about what they were discussing. According to the SW's there was evidence of money problems or an affair. Which do you think MB was talking to AT or CT about. TIA
I am attaching pages 8 and 9 of the ATT&T Target Numbers SW. A careful reading from the bottom of page 8 "...Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation...." and all the way into page 9 "...GPS locating applications, and flashlight." shows that some of the Target Numbers were apparantly included because of tips and some tips only related to the unsub's appearance, and not necessarily due to discussions of personal relationships or financial problems. It seems to me that some people hone in on the "marital and financial problems" and then ignore the rest of what is said which has caused LE to even make mention of useless rumors on social media and time-wasting tips.

Attachments

• MPD ATT SW 8.jpg
    MPD ATT SW 8.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 56
  • MPD ATT SW 9.jpg
    MPD ATT SW 9.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 55
RBBM

They are open M - F 7:00am to 9:00pm; also open weekends.

http://www.atletsports.com/AthletesEnhancement.com/Facility.html

Here is a screenshot from their link, showing their times of operation at the top. It appears they also conduct training camps for kids in local sports.

View attachment 96307

I have maintained the theory that SP is a local athlete so I will admit, this has me nervous.

I saw the hours open to the public, but there are Crossfit classes held at the center on MWF at 5 am. It's linked from the Athletes Enhancement website to Crossfit Midlothian, and you can see that the Athletes Enhancement Center and Crossfit Midlothian share an address. :)

It appears that the Athletes Enhancement Center is used by many different fitness entities.

I've been told by other locals that there are other people working out during AT's CG classes who are not campers.

Well now, if I was to do a poll for that there'd be a whole host of options. And then I'd get put on a veeeery long websleuths holiday!

Oh my, I am forever catching up...LOL

Along those lines, you could do a poll that says...MB knows SP, MB doesn't know SP, and again undecided.

Hey All- I haven't been posting much lately but I am reading as much as possible. The discussion about LE being at CG workout this morning is interesting enough that I felt compelled to respond.

There was a comment that maybe LE is keeping an eye on AT or his campers for protection. I agree that might be the case. I wanted to point out, though, that the location AT holds his classes at that time in the morning appears to be traditional gym that is named The Athletes Enhancement Center. I'm curious about what time it opens in the morning to the general public- is it possible SWATperp works out there in the morning but he/she is NOT part of AT's class? Perhaps LE is making their presence known for that reason...

I saw the hours open to the public, but there are Crossfit classes held at the center on MWF at 5 am. It's linked from the Athletes Enhancement website to Crossfit Midlothian, and you can see that the Athletes Enhancement Center and Crossfit Midlothian share an address. :)

It appears that the Athletes Enhancement Center is used by many different fitness entities.

I've been told by other locals that there are other people working out during AT's CG classes who are not campers.

Thanks for this info, txmommy! Do you know what time the classes are held that are having the police presence?

Clever perp.

All speculation

Trying to keep an open mind, but I'm 99.9% positive that person is not SP. Second hand info, but reliable. IMO

Thanks for this info, txmommy! Do you know what time the classes are held that are having the police presence?
My understanding is that it has been AT's classes at 5 am; many of MB's campers have joined his class.

At the moment, I don't think a camper is involved in MB's murder, so I doubt LE is keeping an eye on them out of suspicion. I believe it may be more of a protection issue OR they're making their presence known to someone who is NOT part of AT's class but who uses or is present at the facility at the same time as AT's 5 am class. That's my current theory and will probably change!

The only mention I ever found was from a DailyMail article:

"Authorities have said they found evidence of forced entry at the church and believe Mrs Bevan may have walked in on a robbery while preparing for her Camp Gladiator fitness class.
They also claimed someone tried to clean up the crime scene."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-got-killed-dumped-church.html#ixzz4B2apau7k

Hoping to save you a search. :)

Respectfully, BBM...wait..this just doesn't sit right with me. Prep had 15 minutes between the time MB arrived and 1st camper arrived. You mean to tell me perp had enough time to kill MB and clean the crime scene? Must be a quick perp~~maybe he/she should have chosen a different career in the cleaning business...LOL J/K

No, really this perp was working on a limited time frame (15 minutes) and he/she had time to clean???

My understanding is that it has been AT's classes at 5 am; many of MB's campers have joined his class.

At the moment, I don't think a camper is involved in MB's murder, so I doubt LE is keeping an eye on them out of suspicion. I believe it may be more of a protection issue OR they're making their presence known to someone who is NOT part of AT's class but who uses or is present at the facility at the same time as AT's 5 am class. That's my current theory and will probably change!

Five AM works...thank you! I don't think it's a MB or AT camper, either, though I believe it could be someone using the gym at the same time AT's class is there.

Off to bed. :eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member