TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel it's worth noting that if you are parked right there at the exit you are in perfect position to watch for a plane landing a few hundred yards right in front of you. Do any websleuths have knowledge about cameras recording activity after hours at the airport?

No, you do NOT have a good view of planes in and out, and you can't actually see any runway from SWFA anyhow, or any planes that might be approaching or departing from the other end, as there is a hill elevation between SWFA and the airport. Sitting at that exit, all you see is a grassy hill.

But I doubt that tiny airport was used (or usable) that night of the murder anyhow, due to the heavy rain.

Thanks for the welcoming!! I have been following this case since day 1 and as another poster said, I'm both fascinated and horrified by it. I can't imagine anything more frightening for the victim to endure.
I have one question, unless I missed it, I didn't hear any talk of polygraph tests in this case?
Also, I was convinced Swatperp was female until I saw the pictures posted by my fellow sleuthers of the outside doors. I don't believe (and I am a feminist!:hearno:) that the average woman could have the strength or knowledge of locks, etc.to do that damage.

I have noticed there has been silence of late from LE and MSM, I sincerely hope that this case is not going cold. Hope there will be a press conference (or an arrest) by the 2 month anniversary. Justice for Missy, justice for Orlando.

Lie detector testing was discussed way earlier. Consensus is that they are somewhat unreliable. The most recent murder case here had the husband pass; but later arrested. LE seems to error toward reliability of information and away from conjecture or guesswork. While a test has been mentioned. 1 It probably won't be, before an arrest because of unreliability. 2. More like that one has not been done (not admissible in court. Frankly, the main contemporary usage may be to ice the recipient.

Something else on my mind:
1) MB leaves home. (Would probably take 25-30 minutes in rain to get to church)
2) SP on standby but receives call saying she is on the way. No one with her. It's a go. Possibly person in Altima.
3) 2nd person following MB. Sees her go in from road. (There is room to pull over and if they turn off their lights she might not
Have noticed)
4)SP stuns her or knocks her out incapacitating her. Let's other person in and 2nd person finishes job. They both exit building.

Just a possible scenario. Any thoughts?
And look out may have also been the one to gain entry for killer, which would account for no dripping water on the floor. But as I'm typing this I realize LE has released so very little, there may be evidence of how this killer changed without appearing soaking wet in the video. ( puddles on a floor)

Great post! I assume that LE has somehow silenced the campers who found her body even though details immediately leaked out locally. Still I am surprised after this time no media interview of him and other campers, close friends, nothing more from the fitness club owner. Like you said, shows LE and media working together.

Catching up this afternoon..........got stuck on some of the earlier posts........really stuck......LOL

You said "him"........are we to assume that wasn't a generic reference?

No, you do NOT have a good view of planes in and out, and you can't actually see any runway from SWFA anyhow, or any planes that might be approaching or departing from the other end, as there is a hill elevation between SWFA and the airport. Sitting at that exit, all you see is a grassy hill.

But I doubt that tiny airport was used (or usable) that night of the murder anyhow, due to the heavy rain.

Sorry, I thought at night you would see the lights of a plane on approach. You cannot actually see the runway but a plane would not be too far away when landing.

A Friendly Reminder...

It's against our TOS to sleuth anyone on the families FB pages and post it here. BB's FB has been deleted, therefore, his FB is now and has been off limits.

Please do not bash or insinuate any of the family is involved. Your post, unfortunately, will be deleted.

Also, remember all minors are off limits.

Thank you!

Hi everyone, I have been following along and decided to take another look at MB's FB photos. MB posted on March 5 near Ovilla, Tx were she was attending a CG
workout. In the photo there is a silver car in the background that caught my attention. I asked my husband what make/model he thought it was and without hesitation he said an Altima, but could be a Maxima. Has anyone else noticed this car and can anyone make out the make/model from the limited view?

Hi everyone, I have been following along and decided to take another look at MB's FB photos. MB posted on March 5 near Ovilla, Tx were she was attending a CG
workout. In the photo there is a silver car in the background that caught my attention. I asked my husband what make/model he thought it was and without hesitation he said an Altima, but could be a Maxima. Has anyone else noticed this car and can anyone make out the make/model from the limited view?

Interesting I was told a Honda. So who knows.

And look out may have also been the one to gain entry for killer, which would account for no dripping water on the floor. But as I'm typing this I realize LE has released so very little, there may be evidence of how this killer changed without appearing soaking wet in the video. ( puddles on a floor)

If they came in kitchen- no video/ maybe they dried or changed in there.,

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread will be closing in 10 mins.

This thread will be closing in 10 mins.

Every time I see this I think I have done something wrong! Guilty conscious maybe?!?[emoji23][emoji23]

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members