TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about his alibi and marital issues, but honestly I'm not sure what the specific theory might be. :dunno:

I agree my friend.

Now I will repeat something that I just mentioned in regards to BB possible involvement.

Now the statement will make sense to those who knew that BB was in Chronic pain. But to those who think BB was faking pains. Then my innocent hubby theory may not work.

But anyways. Here we go.

But Imo. BB is innocent. Jmo.

The man has been in Chronic Pain for a while and didn't even get the chance to have fun on his first solo trip in a while.

So why would he kill his wife that obviously took care of things while he was moaning in pain for many months.

Now if you have ever suffered from ongoing Chronic pains while having 3 kids and a wife and bills.

Then you would know that this big conspiracy murder would be next to impossible to plan and execute during months of Chronic pain. Jmo

I fail to see the angst over the BB and RB alibis. If LE was competent and knew how to verify things (and I trust they do), then those alibis offer facts that neither could have possibly committed this murder. It's not very meaningful to ignore what we know - that each was 1000 miles away or more when this evil happened - and then try to conjure up scenarios that put them at the scene, because once LE has determined they were in MS and CA respectively, then they couldn't be here. Unless they had some Star Trek teleport or body-splitting skills, of course.

Nor do we have any REAL evidence to say either wanted MB dead, so there's that.

I don't think there is much left to discuss on alibis without more detail from LE. I respect the mods that we don't implicate MBs friends and family. However, In interest of separating fact from opinion, your statement "then those alibis offer facts that neither could have possibly committed this murder". That is not a fact. In any discussion of any murder case, that would be a poor decision to assume it is. You can drive back from Biloxi (or possibly New Orleans since we don't have details where BB flew in to), in time to be back to Midlothian by 3:45.

social media is the new media. Yes there's quite a bit of talk going on there. In fact. Probably more so since now everybody has a microphone in their hand. Flip side of that is that you've lost the journalist filtering and vetting it

I do agree with you on this. Now...I don't follow every social media outlet out there but I do check here and there. I see a lot of people talking....coming up with theories, etc, but I guess what I'm not seeing (or maybe I'm missing) is someone actually saying "hey, I was MB's best friend" or "I was the one who helped MB open CG class every day" etc. I don't think my thought came across clearly. Lots of strangers talking but no one who was close to MB talking lately (after initial interviews, etc. within the first few weeks)

I don't think there is much left to discuss on alibis without more detail from LE.I respect the mods that we don't implicate MBs friends and family. However, In interest of separating fact from opinion, your statement "then those alibis offer facts that neither could have possibly committed this murder". That is not a fact. In any discussion of any murder case, that would be a poor decision to assume it is. You can drive back from Biloxi (or possibly New Orleans since we don't have details where BB flew in to), in time to be back to Midlothian by 3:45.

BBM- I was with you in your first sentence but you lost me in the last sentence. None of us know but our own theories guide our speculations. It's right here between black and white. My own theory has been that family is NOT involved and a woman is the SP. We had a poster here put up an incredible animation but when I see they now believe they know who did this- takes away from all the careful measurements and just gives credence to their own theories. These are just humble observations and from what I know about human nature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA- and, if I am totally honest- I started to think it was a male based on the video. Now I am just back to who I originally thought might have hated MB enough to do something this horrible. The woman is very smart but brains only get you so far for so long.

Imo. The best way to have the most likely known suspect arrested. Is by us voicing our opinions of how the Midlothian police department and the feds are not as equipped as we thought. Jmo.

In Jessica Chambers case. The law knew who the perp was. But it took him to kill another female a year later to finally try to get him indicted in Jessicas case.

But now after the other female was killed a year later; Then this is when the local cops decided to push things forward on a perp that was supposedly in their sights for a while. Jmo.

Now Heather Ciccone has been dead for 6 months after getting a call from a friend to pick her up. Then 2 hours later. Heather Ciccone was found dead in her car after getting shot in the back of the head by someone in the backseat.

Now the small town Virginia cops found 2 cell phones and did forensics.

But no one has been arrested yet for Heather Ciccone murder.

Are they waiting for the person to kill again. The same way that Jessicas murderer killed again before making an arrest of a perp that they already know is guilty?

So my main question on this case is. Does the Midlothian police department know who the perp is. But need more to indicte the perp?

And is it going to take another person getting killed from another town before they realize that this is the perp?

However, In interest of separating fact from opinion, your statement "then those alibis offer facts that neither could have possibly committed this murder". That is not a fact. .

Sorry, but that's not correct. It's a FACT. As I said earlier, assuming we trust that LE knows what they are doing, then
1 RB and BB alibis say they were in CA and MS respectively at the time of the murder
LE has investigated and verified that as true, and
3 that means they were verified to be 1000 or more miles away at the time of the murder, and thus could not have been in Midlothian TX at the same time. Fact.

Now if you want to believe that LE is incompetent and doesn't know how to verify someone's whereabouts at a specific time, so be it. But I think they are professionals. And accordingly, this is fact.

BBM- I was with you in your first sentence but you lost me in the last sentence. None of us know but our own theories guide our speculations. It's right here between black and white. My own theory has been that family is NOT involved and a woman is the SP. We had a poster here put up an incredible animation but when I see they now believe they know who did this- takes away from all the careful measurements and just gives credence to their own theories. These are just humble observations and from what I know about human nature.

So, whenever I refer back to this picture- I know who I see. Who do you see? I have to say-- despite the quality this is not BB or RB.
507e54a66c694f3e165049fa85c49b79.jpg

It's been a few years since my friend confided in me. She feared her husband was bored with her. After having three children her appearance had changed from when they first married. She was busy being a mom and wife, working at a job she enjoyed. Still, she feared he was looking elsewhere for sex. She felt it was her fault for "letting herself go". With her strong religious beliefs, she was a godly woman, it was important to her to try and salvage her marriage. So she started going to the gym and engaged in other self improvement activities. She stepped up her beauty regime. And it showed, she looked great!

She was heartbroken when she learned her husband had been cheating all along. I'm happy to say, with her new found confidence, she divorced his sorry *advertiser censored* and moved forward with her life as a mother. I'm not at all saying this is what was happening with MB and BB. I have no idea. Because Missy's not here to tell her side of the story.

So, whenever I refer back to this picture- I know who I see. Who do you see? I have to say-- despite the quality this is not BB or RB.
507e54a66c694f3e165049fa85c49b79.jpg

. Who do you see? I see a white possible male possible female.

Just got back from vacation. Some of you will remember awhile back I requested from MPD the audio 911 calls from the morning of April 18. Robin West denied the request and cited an opinion from the Texas AG stating that they didn't have to.

I wanted to let you know that I sent ANOTHER request, this time for the redacted recordings to remove caller name or anything else that could jeopardize the investigation (or serve as an excuse not to release the calls).

Her response was that the City is relying on the previous opinion of the AG and would not be releasing redacted recordings, either.

Don't you just love open government?

. Who do you see? I see a white possible male possible female.

I do not have pictures of all the possibilities but when I first saw it- it's was someone named in the SW. It's easier to r/o people who I see being cremated in SM.

Just got back from vacation. Some of you will remember awhile back I requested from MPD the audio 911 calls from the morning of April 18. Robin West denied the request and cited an opinion from the Texas AG stating that they didn't have to.

I wanted to let you know that I sent ANOTHER request, this time for the redacted recordings to remove caller name or anything else that could jeopardize the investigation (or serve as an excuse not to release the calls).

Her response was that the City is relying on the previous opinion of the AG and would not be releasing redacted recordings, either.

While I appreciate your curiosity and persistence, I also appreciate LE's diligence in saying "No" so as not to do anything to jeopardize the investigation. I want justice for Missy. Not being disrespectful, but I couldn't care less about catering to curiosity. Just saying.

And in case anyone is wondering, the "ask the AG for a ruling" process is not something MPD invented, nor is it unusual. It is used by MANY Texas governmental agencies, and is designed to allow records that should be private to stay so. It forces the asker away from the door, and makes them fight with the AG, who is well equipped for legal fighting, if they want to press the issue.

Sorry, but that's not correct. It's a FACT. As I said earlier, assuming we trust that LE knows what they are doing, then
1 RB and BB alibis say they were in CA and MS respectively at the time of the murder
LE has investigated and verified that as true, and
3 that means they were verified to be 1000 or more miles away at the time of the murder, and thus could not have been in Midlothian TX at the same time. Fact.

Now if you want to believe that LE is incompetent and doesn't know how to verify someone's whereabouts at a specific time, so be it. But I think they are professionals. And accordingly, this is fact.

This has been discussed a few times. Their alibis can say anything they want. LE will validate that. This means they do an initial probe. Verify plane tickets were purchased and used. Rental car was picked up as stated. Once they validate the alibi seems to check out, it doesn't mean they don't then fly out, speak to rental car agency, go to local places the person in question was known to be, etc. The police themselves have stated they haven't ruled anyone out. For us, it isn't a fact until LE says, person xyz has been ruled out.
Also, Biloxi isn't a 1000 miles or more from Midlothian.

I am not sure why, but I feel I need to clarify this repeatedly. I don't have to state someone "could" have been SP to think they are. I don't think BB is SP. For me personally, the part of sleuthing that is interesting is looking into the science and forensics of it all. The data. For others, they enjoy the emotional aspect. I don't have much interest in that. I in no way make a dotted line from they were having marital trouble to MB's husband killed her. It doesn't change the fact with what we have been given so far, science says BB could have been in Midlothian. The only science that would rule that out would be some sort of video proof of BB in Biloxi at a time later than what gave enough time for the drive or an independent person verifying he was there (we could go down a rabbit hole of faking video, paying off people - but that starts pushing practicality in a case like this). I am not insinuating or implying anything. I don't think BB is SP. For those who do though, their thinking is justified.

Thank you for this. I'm not particularly surprised, and I'm a bit encouraged. I'm going to choose to believe there is information LE feels the public doesn't need to have right now
and is sensitive to their investigation. Lemonade, folks :crazy:

I fail to see the angst over the BB and RB alibis. If LE was competent and knew how to verify things (and I trust they do), then those alibis offer facts that neither could have possibly committed this murder. It's not very meaningful to ignore what we know - that each was 1000 miles away or more when this evil happened - and then try to conjure up scenarios that put them at the scene, because once LE has determined they were in MS and CA respectively, then they couldn't be here. Unless they had some Star Trek teleport or body-splitting skills, of course.

Nor do we have any REAL evidence to say either wanted MB dead, so there's that.

I agree, with one caveat: the alibis indicate that neither BB nor RB were present (not even in the same state) when the murder occurred. It does not prove that they were not involved in the planning, which is why I believe no one has been ruled out. For the record, I'm not saying that I think husband or father-in-law were involved. I'm leaning more toward the targeted, revenge/jealousy theory than the murder for hire theory. Just my opinion.

social media is the new media.

Yes there's quite a bit of talk going on there. In fact. Probably more so since now everybody has a microphone in their hand. Flip side of that is that you've lost the journalist filtering and vetting it

RBBM I totally agree, I can remember when the racer Dale Earnhardt died, it was released in SM before televised.

Yes and yes.
And I hope the killer is listening very carefully to that soft rhythmic sound behind them - it's the sound of about a courthouse full of Tony Lamas, Luccheses and Justins closing in.

Haha. Are you telling us Texas lawyers and judges wear cowboy boots to work? I love the image this creates.

While I appreciate your curiosity and persistence, I also appreciate LE's diligence in saying "No" so as not to do anything to jeopardize the investigation. I want justice for Missy. Not being disrespectful, but I couldn't care less about catering to curiosity. Just saying.

And in case anyone is wondering, the "ask the AG for a ruling" process is not something MPD invented, nor is it unusual. It is used by MANY Texas governmental agencies, and is designed to allow records that should be private to stay so. It forces the asker away from the door, and makes them fight with the AG, who is well equipped for legal fighting, if they want to press the issue.

It isn't "catering to curiosity". It's holding governmental authorities accountable. Records that are public need to be made public and can be with minimal effort taken to not hinder the investigation.

Our country was founded because we said to our government (England), "We don't like what you're doing. We are not getting what we pay for with our taxes." So we have a long, proud history of not just taking government's word for it.

At some point, with leads admittedly all dried up according to LE, they are going to be compelled to release some of what they're holding back, either by public opinion or by lawsuit.

This has been discussed a few times. Their alibis can say anything they want. LE will validate that. This means they do an initial probe. Verify plane tickets were purchased and used. Rental car was picked up as stated. Once they validate the alibi seems to check out. It doesn't mean they don't then fly out, speak to rental car agency, go to local places the person in question was known to be, etc. .

And LE has apparently done all that. They were investigated and verified.

You and others are reading way too much into LE's mild disclaimer that until a case is completely over, they don't actually rule ANYONE out. They made it a point to clarify, as part of making that disclaimer, that none of the family (which would obviously include RB and BB, who they were talking about in context) are people they are really looking at any longer. And there's no question that, if it's been verified by competent professionals that RB and BB were 1000 miles away (give or take a quibble over the exact distance) at the time of the murder, they couldn't have been in Midlothian. Fact.

BB (in his last interview) also stated, “It’s just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they’ve come out and said they’re no longer suspects doesn’t mean they’ve been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open. Once they’ve scoured the field they should never close the door, you know.”

ETA - BB made this statement after LE said none of the people listed in affidavits were currently considered suspects.

Do any of you remember BB's comment when he was talking about suspects? He said he should be one as well. Its in one of the video conferences with media... I will go try to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett