TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not directly, but you keep using BB in your examples. Why?

"If they are so sure that RB and BB are not involved, why not just clear them?"

^ IMO that's an indirect way to suggest BB's alibi is "false" because he hasn't been officially cleared.

I am surprised that so many people seem hung up on the idea of someone being a potential suspect just because they are not "officially cleared" -- whatever that means. It is incredibly rare that someone is "officially cleared". (I know, I'm opening myself up to some anecdotal counter-examples -- but I daresay that for each I could come up with 10, 20, maybe more instances where there was nobody "officially cleared".)

I have used BB in precisely one example. If you read what I actually wrote, I specifically said why I used BB as an example. I used him as an example because he is the only person for whom we have any details for his alibi.

I don't know how many other disclaimers I could have added. Other posters up thread seemed to understand that.

BB said it himself in his last interview (that I saw anyhow) that everyone is suspect.. even him. The LE/FBI/TX Rangers/ATF will leave no stone unturned. We can speculate until the cows come home, but "we" aren't privy to the hard evidence. Things like interviews, the autopsy report, COD, missing surveillance video, results of the tower pings, witnesses, texts, tools left at the scene, and hundreds of other things... but if that's what it takes to catch this monster, I'm good with that. There is a killer here locally... this wasn't a suicide. IMO

I also want to say thanks to the people here that have gone the extra mile to help dissect the evidence we do have. It's beyond amazing.. And that's a fact.

Correct, thank you. I went back and reread because I knew LE never had QT on their radar in the Jessica C case. That was the first case I followed
here everyday. I even posted my first post in that thread for sentimental reasons, it just seemed appropriate. I'll never forget that sweet girl. :rose:
But I digress:

LE's first responsibility is to find the perp and in doing that they have 2 things to keep in mind. Respect for the victim's family and constantly
being mindful that anything they say or do is possibly being watched by the perp.

The public nor the media don't get to know the real scoop/story until they have an arrest. Even then its usually during the trial that all the
details are revealed. Until then I completely understand why LE sits on certain info - like releasing the 911 calls.
If releasing those calls could jeopardize their investigation or case then I say sit on them, same thing if there are any
SWs that aren't 'released or anything they are keeping under wraps. We will find out soon enough.

I actually find it encouraging they have info they are sitting on, IMO that means they have info that may help find the SP. :please:

IMO the 911 call describes injuries to MB. LE has been firm about not releasing details of what was done to her that only the SP knows.

First, allow me to apologize for not knowing who posted this SS first or at any other time. I don't recall which thread it came from as I've had it in an open tab for about a week waiting for an opportunity to compose a post about it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95339&stc=1

attachment.php

It has been written that there are no less than ten exterior cameras at the sporting goods store near the CoC.

I don't believe the driver pulled into the parking lot according to the red arrow. Instead, the driver drove through the space between the trees seen to the right of the entrance, with purpose and intent, to avoid almost all of those cameras. Further, the vehicles that are parked there now were most likely gone when the Nissan Altima pulled into the bay to park where the yellow vehicle is indicated but closer in toward the orange bay door where the brick wall would be on the right side of the Altima, thus, secreting it from view. Done. The vehicle is hidden from passersby and appeared on fewer CCTV cameras. I would find it almost impossible to consider that someone parked in that spot to eat a burger. Therefore, the Altima is a key clue.

* All my own opinion which is subject to change without prior notification.

I am just wondering, what is the most recent verified source we have that indicates the FBI is still involved?

I'm shocked that no one is saying reward help us find SP. I would keep the money in the news until someone was arrested. I mean a lot of these cases don't have $$$$ to get someone to come forward with info...

I have used BB in precisely one example. If you read what I actually wrote, I specifically said why I used BB as an example. I used him as an example because he is the only person for whom we have any details for his alibi.

I don't know how many other disclaimers I could have added. Other posters up thread seemed to understand that.

Don't worry about it. You've explained yourself very well. Don't keep trying to justify your opinion. Don't be baited into saying more. Your opinion is every bit as plausible and valid as anyone's opinion. :)

That said - agree to disagree and let this be the last word on this subject.

Let it go and move on.

ETA: This was not directed to you, GA_Peach. It is directed to those who keep challenging you.

IMHO... LE confirmed that BB and RB were not in town at the time of the murder (alibis were confirmed), therefore they are NOT SwatPerp. This does not speak to whether either or both had prior knowledge of the crime. Maybe they knew, maybe not. Since WS is victim friendly (and the family members are considered victims until specified), we cannot publicly speculate further. IMO.

I think your Oklahoma State sticker is closer to the shape with a rectangle on top of some other shape like an oval. One of my first thoughts was some kid went home to Midlo or Waco or somewhere for the weekend, and was traveling back to school very early Monday morning on I35, punched fast food into the GPS, exited to get some Whataburger and wait out the worst of a downpour before getting back on the road. (No, I never was so young to get up at 1 or 2 AM on a Monday to drive to school or work over 150 miles away ;) In spite of everyone's hard work in the last thread, I still believe the clearest image of the bumper sticker is on the original photo of the car.
attachment.php
I have always thought it looked like one of too many to count Harley Davidson stickers - the one below without the white peel away background (they have them like that that peel off leaving only the HD shape).

I agree, the first time I saw the sticker in the center I thought it looked like an OSU sticker. It may be a stretch but since the Bs are from Lubbock it is very common for folks from North TX to go to school in Oklahoma - if they are connected. Also I saw someone ask, can it be a political sticker - around here at least, the most common stickers are school all the way from elementary to college as well as political.

One thing that keeps coming back to my mind is the weather that night. Perhaps what I've set out below has been asked, answered, and/or discussed over the past few weeks, but I don't recall or haven't seen it (there is so much to keep up with); it may also be just stating the obvious. Interested to hear what folks here think to settle these nagging thoughts (and feel free scroll/roll past me :))

We know that the weather forced the CG training inside that day per MB's FB announcement. So, working from the assumption that MB was targeted:

1. Do we know if MB routinely went inside the church as part of the set up each day (or specifically Mondays for some reason?) If she did routinely go into the church as part of the set up before each camp (perhaps to open the building for water, restrooms, or what have you), then that settles in my mind that the SP would know this from doing his/her homework stalking her and casing the church building/grounds/area. The SP would know the narrow window of opportunity within minutes and plan accordingly.

My answers in blue.

Love this question. Say, it wasn't raining, and MB had no access to the interior of the building UNLESS of inclement weather. She would always still arrive quite early before class to set up the equipment. So, the routine of arriving alone and early would be known to a stalker. But, the fb announcement that the class would be inside due to rain, sparked SP into action because MB could be ambushed inside while setting up camp. SP read that fb post. Think of what was on their fb accounts. Austin success, fishing trip, Biloxi restaurant, indoor class, AT's class, rain.
JMHO

outinely go into the church as part of the CG set up, then I'm puzzled by the following:

a. Would the SP have murdered her outside? To me, this would decrease the opportunity to isolate her and attack as well as risk witnesses, such as campers arriving earlier, etc (I know it was dark and timing well-planned but still...a risk that leads me to believe the SP needed her inside).

In my opinion, the urge to kill was there, the method of attack fantasized over, the costume selected and the indoor aspect of the rainy day removed the only thing that held SP back - fear of witnesses.

Or did the SP need a foul weather day that would place MB inside - trapping her - for an attack.

3. Or did the SP need to commit the murder on that specific day rain or no rain, inside or out and he/she was equally prepared for both (because the rain is a plan changer if MB did not typically go inside the church).

For weeks now, I've thought that the SP is a hunter (predator, for sure) or professional. The precision and methodical planning reminds me of hearing hunters talk about their "sport" and the gear, behavior, and preparation for a successful "kill."

Thoughts?
SaveSave

I have made a mess here. Sorry y'all.

:thinking:

Subject: Public Information Act Request: Prelimary Autopsy Analysis for Missy Bevers
To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the Texas Public Information Act, I hereby request the following records:

I am requesting a copy of the preliminary autopsy results sent to JP Bill Woody Tuesday morning, including the cause and manner of death, for Terri Leann "Missy" Bevers, 45. Judge Woody pronounced her death and ordered an autopsy around 5 a.m. on Monday morning.

Please fax to *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* XXXX or email to XXXXXXXXXX

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.

Sincerely,

KXXXX ZXXXXX

05/10/2016

Subject: RE: Public Information Act Request: Prelimary Autopsy Analysis for Missy Bevers
If you have previously received the preliminary report of this autopsy;
Final result of autopsy has not yet been communicated to the Court.

The preliminary report is unchanged.

It could be as much as 6 weeks to several months before the final is
received by the JP court.

Ellen Miller, Court coord.

JP-1, ELLIS CO.

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/ellis-county-2609/prelimary-autopsy-analysis-for-missy-bevers-25328/

We all know the LE knows way more than we do. AND that's ok, but there is a killer out there. We are only trying to draw conclusions on what has been shared with us. It wouldn't be the first time that the LE leaks "semi truths" to draw out a criminal. So I ask, since there are "alibi's" why not name them, show receipts, videos, that would put that to rest. Since the LE is not putting that out there.. it naturally leads to suspicion. I've read BB's alibi had been "verified" or close to that. Just as an example.. (NOT saying he was involved in ANY way...) but who are BB's alibi's? Name them.. his cousin, his best friend from 2nd grade, who? RB's alibi's? Or anyone on the SW list? Why not name them" From a spectator's point of view that looks at facts, timelines, autopsy reports and interviews....we don't really have much to go on. The LE is not sharing.. apparently they don't want our help - which makes us more curious and anxious to find the killer. IMO.

To me, this seems even more implausible, presuming some extremely slipshod LE work, and ultimately more contingent upon totally incompetent, Keystone cops. Given all the agencies involved, I don't buy it at all.

And what would be the possible benefit of the 'false sense of security' here? That sounds like something from an old TV show.

I recognize that you've implied that you're playing devil's advocate here, but to what end, really? In my opinion, it just seems like a way to make the suspicion against BB and RB seem less illegitimate.

:thinking:

Subject: Public Information Act Request: Prelimary Autopsy Analysis for Missy Bevers
To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the Texas Public Information Act, I hereby request the following records:

I am requesting a copy of the preliminary autopsy results sent to JP Bill Woody Tuesday morning, including the cause and manner of death, for Terri Leann "Missy" Bevers, 45. Judge Woody pronounced her death and ordered an autopsy around 5 a.m. on Monday morning.

Please fax to *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* XXXX or email to XXXXXXXXXX

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.

Sincerely,

KXXXX ZXXXXX

05/10/2016

Subject: RE: Public Information Act Request: Prelimary Autopsy Analysis for Missy Bevers
If you have previously received the preliminary report of this autopsy;
Final result of autopsy has not yet been communicated to the Court.

The preliminary report is unchanged.

It could be as much as 6 weeks to several months before the final is
received by the JP court.

Ellen Miller, Court coord.

JP-1, ELLIS CO.

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/ellis-county-2609/prelimary-autopsy-analysis-for-missy-bevers-25328/

Very good work Mimi!!! I wanted to request this but was afraid the answer would be NO because of the ongoing investigation.

Kudos for exceptional work.
JMO

Justice for Missy ⚖

By the way, forgot to tell you guys! I am in Biloxi now and have been for a week +. I had lunch at Half Shell today and the family and I had dinner there on Saturday too. I'll get y'all some pics if you want. Let me know if there is anything I can do down here re. photos, etc.... you guys would like to see.

By the way, forgot to tell you guys! I am in Biloxi now and have been for a week +. I had lunch at Half Shell today and the family and I had dinner there on Saturday too. I'll get y'all some pics if you want. Let me know if there is anything I can do down here re. photos, etc.... you guys would like to see.

Awww have fun.. :silly: Half Shell twice? Full Shell now ;) ... back to reg scheduled program ;)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95339&stc=1

It has been written that there are no less than ten exterior cameras at the sporting goods store near the CoC.

I don't believe the driver pulled into the parking lot according to the red arrow. Instead, the driver drove through the space between the trees seen to the right of the entrance, with purpose and intent, to avoid almost all of those cameras. Further, the vehicles that are parked there now were most likely gone when the Nissan Altima pulled into the bay to park where the yellow vehicle is indicated but closer in toward the orange bay door where the brick wall would be on the right side of the Altima, thus, secreting it from view. Done. The vehicle is hidden from passersby and appeared on fewer CCTV cameras. I would find it almost impossible to consider that someone parked in that spot to eat a burger. Therefore, the Altima is a key clue.

* All my own opinion which is subject to change without prior notification.

1 There's no claim that the Nissan did anything other than pull in, sit for a few mins, and pull out.
2 Including, no evidence that it went around back
3 I doubt the Nissan parked in the back at all. That arrowed diagram was an attempt to speculate the site of the pic shown by LE ...but, as it turned out, that was NOT where the pic was taken
4 There were trees and bushes and hedges in the way of any off-roading through a water-logged road ditch to try to enter the SWFA property that night.
5 I assume that the bushes weren't run over, or trees knocked down, or tire ruts in the grass (since any or all of those would have raised more suspicion that would have been avoided by such a route)
6 Besides, what would have been the point? As soon as pulling up to the building anywhere, it would have been picked up on cameras.
7 Parking in the back, for a longer time, wouldn't have avoided cameras. Lots of cams back there.
8 And the Nissan left via the camera-focused drive, which wouldn't make sense to enter over the grass, without also leaving the same way to avoid cams

Here is an update at 9:15pm EST
11 MALE
17 FEMALE
11 UNDECIDED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for doing this. Good to see where everyone is. Wow. I'm undecided, and almost 50/50 at that, so claim no divine insight. And if I recall, this is just what SP is. Walk with me a minute.

Did you vote based on the video and sleuthing of the video? Or did you take a step back and vote what you're "most likely individual" is?

When I step back and say, "Most likely individual", mine are almost all male. In fact, I've only got one female (being actual SP) on my list. And several males. And I might add; on my scenarios when there's a hit man (paid, favored, or otherwise). I pretty well think that's got to be a male (it's even call a hitMAN, (not hitWoman). I suspect those are exceptionally rare. Esp with a hammer. Add to that the fact that they are taking out a very strong woman, and conclude any hit scenario is probably going to be a man. So is everyone thinking the same woman? And at a rate, approaching 2 to 1. Or am I missing something?

was NOT in disguise when first broke in? Or was in the SWAT disguise.

I have been wondering about something 'similar', which is :

(1.) "Where" did this person put that garb on at (and, when).

(2.) Did this person drive down the road, while wearing it? (may not have had the helmet on, at the time.)

(3.) If this person, came from 'their home', to there
> and put the garb on, at home <

...does anyone else live at the home?

In that scenerio,
wouldn't it/or, why wouldn't it,
seem a bit "odd",

that the person
(even if the other person, who lived at the home,
knew, that this person had an interest in such things),

put that garb on
> at that time of the morning <,
leave the home, wearing it.

This case occurred,
and has been all over the news, and continues to be.

````````
Another thing I have been wondering about:

- If this person really does have an interest in that type of clothing (tactical-type gear. The vest said "Police" on it),

- If this person really does "walk that way"

(- If this person was living with a "spouse",
was the "spouse" at home, when this case occurred?
...where did they think their "other half" was at (or, was "supposed" to be at)

The person (perp) was "not at home"
when this case occurred.
(They were, here.)

[And did this person (perp) have any friends?
"friend"(s) cannot tell who this person is? (??)]

If perp really does "walk that way",
I don't understand how family (and friends) do not "recognize" that.

(and if the person was living with a "spouse")

(1.) They "walk" that way
+
(2.) They were "not at home"
(at the time that this case occurred)

[and if they know their spouse has that type of garb (tactical-gear),
then it's]

+
(as well)

[Might possibly be able to "add"-on some other factors, as well.]

```````
Police stated: They believe someone knows something.

(But do they "know" that they know something,

or

have they not "snapped" to it.) (At least, as of yet.)

(Or,
can't believe it.
Are in "denial".)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads