TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please clue me in to the fireman theory? I know the rumor that Missy stopped off at a fire house when she came back from Austin. Is there something more? tia

Where's Glammie these days?

On my list of possible perps, is a past or present special needs student of Missy's. I agree SP does not look fit at all.

Intriguing theory. But perhaps both your assumptions in offering it, and my assumptions in doubting it (if I'm reading you correctly) need to be brought out.

First off, people who have 'special needs' are more likely to be victims rather than perps. But the category is so broad, that it encompasses some people that may get violent.

Second, if this is a special needs person who is likely to get violent, I'd offer that from my educated layman's position, they are less likely to be involved in something that entails the amount of calculation that we seem to see in this event.

Finally, I don't see how the fitness or unfitness could be defining here. Sure, there could be many special needs folks who are unfit, or at least present as unfit. But there's nothing saying that a person without special needs, even one who is fit, could present, or just appear, as unfit -- whether or not s/he did so intentionally or incidentally. And so I don't know where to go with your speculation that a past or present special needs student might be responsible.

..working out

Marker 1:10
attachment.php

-Nin
WHOA! When the photo was small, I thought it was a guy wearing a fire t-shirt, maybe a fireman. But enlarged, it looks like a woman... perhaps with a SP body type. NG has played that scene over and over along with the pushups one - if her producers were worth anything, they would have caught this and investigated it. Anyone else?

Could someone please clue me in to the fireman theory? I know the rumor that Missy stopped off at a fire house when she came back from Austin. Is there something more? tia

Where's Glammie these days?

More to rumor would just be more rumor. ;--)

-Nin

I keep watching the MPD surveillance video and it's really puzzling to me...because when the killer opens that door with a glass insert and walks in you can't really see the top of the helmet through the glass insert & you can't see it when the killer walks out. But after the killer is out of the door then the killer appears way shorter than the top of the glass insert. So, the video is definitely distorted or something. And on the door...I found a similar door with a glass insert and the height is 79.25".

http://ogtstore.com/architectural/doors/interior-doors/1970s-oak-school-door-with-lateral-window/

edited to add...I also think it's possible that the rectangular white thing the killer is holding is a damaged/bent pneumatic door closer similar to this:

http://www.taylorsecurity.com/assets/1/15/DimRegular/482021.jpg

The pneumatic door closer could make sense as well! Now, I have no idea how hard they are to get off... but I can see SP trying to manipulate a specific door to leave it open or something.

SBM, ARmimi, thanks for the awesome video about Remi. She was a shelter dog on death row with only two days to live when Midlo K9 unit adopted her. She took right to her training with amazing results. Dogs are so cool.

The seemingly delayed dog search is a bit unusual. Maybe Remi was working another case?

Welcome, I thought was interesting also. No it was 2 days prior to the Universal K9 got Remi from shelter, that she was on the list to be euthanized not when Midlo MPD got her. Remi was already trained when MPD got her in 2014.

Welcome, I thought was interesting also. No it was 2 days prior to the Universal K9 got Remi from shelter, that she was on the list to be euthanized not when Midlo MPD got her. Remi was already trained when MPD got her in 2014.

Boots :heartbeat: Remi! She looks like my pup - gray hairs and all! The course cost $4000, but Remi was free! Proving the best things in life are free!

Intriguing theory. But perhaps both your assumptions in offering it, and my assumptions in doubting it (if I'm reading you correctly) need to be brought out.

First off, people who have 'special needs' are more likely to be victims rather than perps. But the category is so broad, that it encompasses some people that may get violent.

Second, if this is a special needs person who is likely to get violent, I'd offer that from my educated layman's position, they are less likely to be involved in something that entails the amount of calculation that we seem to see in this event.

Finally, I don't see how the fitness or unfitness could be defining here. Sure, there could be many special needs folks who are unfit, or at least present as unfit. But there's nothing saying that a person without special needs, even one who is fit, could present, or just appear, as unfit -- whether or not s/he did so intentionally or incidentally. And so I don't know where to go with your speculation that a past or present special needs student might be responsible.

Thanks Montjoy! I can always count on you to point out the errors in my postings. :)

The term Special Needs includes a broad spectrum including gifted students, behavior disorders, physical limitations, students living in group homes and a whole slew of other "labels". Missy was a special education teacher.

Maybe choose another poster to critique? I'm beginning to feel picked on. :blushing:

Thanks Montjoy! I can always count on you to point out the errors in my postings. :)

The term Special Needs includes a broad spectrum including gifted students, behavior disorders, physical limitations, students living in group homes and a whole slew of other "labels". Missy was a special education teacher.

Maybe choose another poster to critique? I'm beginning to feel picked on. :blushing:

I think that you are a terrific member here. I do not respond to posters, but only to posts. Regardless, it really saddens me -- and this is not your fault at all -- that you might think I was targeting you. That was not, and it was never, the case. I respect passionate and thoughtful posters like you, even if we may not see eye to eye on some points in particular cases. But if you'd rather I not respond to anything you post, so be it. I still stand behind what I've said, but again, it was not personal.

That kind of makes sense to me too. Unless it is the incredible shrinking perp? We talked about the Nissan being a girl car...

attachment.php

I am very surprised not any talk on the car, kind of surprising..

After spending some quality time here over the past few days, it seems I've caught up on a lot of early info, insight, Facebook posts, etc. I love this board!
Trying to stay open-minded, but this case includes an incredible number of coincidences.
And, by the way, I sit in a lot of traffic (far from Texas) and can't tell you how many Altimas I've scoped out.

Yes, it was still there up until the point that he deactivated his account. I have a screenshot of it but I don't think I can post it.
That's right. Since the page has been made private we will respect that privacy .

Possible scenario: Gunshot residue was found on Missy's clothing or skin, but no firearm, identifiable bullets, or cartridge cases were found in the vicinity of her body. Titan was brought in to search for those items.

The above is only a possible scenario. No part of it is to be taken as fact in this case.

I've wondered if her injuries were so severe, the wounds from whatever tools obscured the gunshot, which was only detectable upon autopsy.

It looks as if RB and VB's FB accounts are now private, and they have changed the privacy setting on many of their pictures. It must have happened in the last couple of days because I was able to see everything on Friday.

I've wondered if her injuries were so severe, the wounds from whatever tools obscured the gunshot, which was only detectable upon autopsy.

I have wondered this myself. If that were the case, it could explain why it took two days for the dogs to be brought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState