TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It DOES look like that! However, since he was in a Church of Christ, there definitely wouldn't be a Madonna in there.

Every time I see NIN's image, I see this, upside down at an angle:
cd349707b65dddef99494f62dea02bd9.jpg
(https://www.amazon.com/Miraculous-C...Ollection/dp/B00CPDKP9G?ie=UTF8&redirect=true)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But in a news conference Friday, Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson of the Midlothian Police said Bevers' family, friends and co-workers have been cleared of suspicion – an attempt to halt rumors that swirled after police earlier revealed the victim and her husband were having marital and financial problems.

The victim's husband, Brandon Bevers, and her father-in-law, Randy Bevers, in particular have been forthcoming and cooperative, and each gave alibis that were independently confirmed, said Johnson.

http://www.people.com/article/texas...erri-missy-bevers-family-friends-not-suspects

Bevers' family, including her husband Brandon Bevers and father-in-law Randy Bevers, have provided detailed and verified alibis for the time of the murder, Johnson said, and are no longer actively considered suspects, though no one will be definitively ruled out until the case is solved.

http://m.midlothianmirror.com/article/20160520/NEWS/160529975

It DOES look like that! However, since he was in a Church of Christ, there definitely wouldn't be a Madonna in there.

I saw it too and wondered about it. Thank you for clearing that up. Everything I see now seems to morph into a weapon...

Since I have asked about MSM or LE links to information about RB's alibi a few times and have gotten no replies, is it safe to assume that we don't have any details about the nature of his alibi?

The People magazine article on MB has a reference to alibis

I thought an earlier post from an unrelated LEO was interesting. Sometimes, they let the person think their alibi is confirmed when it reality only has shifted the suspicion to them. Although not completely uncommon, I believe this case is so convoluted with twists and turns that the alibi portion of the trial will get a great deal extra attention and weight.

When all of the facts come to light, I don't think that this case is going to be very convoluted at all. The only thing that may be a bit strange is the SP gear. I think that the alibi will be SP's downfall.

But in a news conference Friday, Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson of the Midlothian Police said Bevers' family, friends and co-workers have been cleared of suspicion – an attempt to halt rumors that swirled after police earlier revealed the victim and her husband were having marital and financial problems.

The victim's husband, Brandon Bevers, and her father-in-law, Randy Bevers, in particular have been forthcoming and cooperative, and each gave alibis that were independently confirmed, said Johnson.

http://www.people.com/article/texas...erri-missy-bevers-family-friends-not-suspects

Bevers' family, including her husband Brandon Bevers and father-in-law Randy Bevers, have provided detailed and verified alibis for the time of the murder, Johnson said, and are no longer actively considered suspects, though no one will be definitively ruled out until the case is solved.

http://m.midlothianmirror.com/article/20160520/NEWS/160529975

What are the alibis? That's been my question from the start. I have seen absolutely no mention of anything regarding the nature of RB's alibi. I am aware that they have given alibis to LE, but we don't have any details, correct? We don't actually know that RB's alibi is that he was out-of-town, correct?

I am trying to separate truth from rumor. What exactly is it that we know about RB's alibi? It seems to me that the only thing we know is that he gave an alibi to LE.

What are the alibis? I have seen absolutely no mention of anything regarding the nature of RB's alibi.

I don't believe that's any of our business at the moment. If LE wanted us to know then they'd tell us. As far as I know, he was in CA with his wife. Jmo

What are the alibis? I have seen absolutely no mention of anything regarding the nature of RB's alibi.

RB and VB were in CA with their large RV, they flew home.

I have a strong sense that we need some local station, or better yet, LE to provide us with an update. It's been quite a bit of time- with no new news. We just keep circling around facts discussed since thread 2. Just my humble observation. I'm here though- hoping for some new news.

I don't believe that's any of our business at the moment. If LE wanted us to know then they'd tell us. As far as I know, he was in CA with his wife. Jmo

That's fine if that is the case. I have been trying to ascertain whether the details of his alibi have been released.

RB and VB were in CA with their large RV, they flew home.

Thank you.

Any sum of payouts could be motive, although I don't believe BB is behind this. Recently, Tricia Todd was murdered by her ex-spouse of child support for one child at $800/month as the presumptive motive.

...a person's life... a mother, daughter, sister. SICK people out there for sure!

When all of the facts come to light, I don't think that this case is going to be very convoluted at all. The only thing that may be a bit strange is the SP gear. I think that the alibi will be SP's downfall.

It's the prosecutors job to make it as simple, obvious and straightforward as possible. And the defense attorneys job to make the story sound convoluted and create doubt. I agree with you looking back it was be a pretty straight line but in the middle of it, there's a lot of weirder stuff, coincidence and quirky characters in it.

Did the blood on the shirt turn out to be dog blood? Or has that info. not been released by LE? Sorry just catching up on this thread.

Yes, the blood was shown NOT to be human blood. The link is in the media thread- page 1 here has a direct link. IIRC- it's FOX news.

What are the alibis? That's been my question from the start. I have seen absolutely no mention of anything regarding the nature of RB's alibi. I am aware that they have given alibis to LE, but we don't have any details, correct? We don't actually know that RB's alibi is that he was out-of-town, correct?

I am trying to separate truth from rumor. What exactly is it that we know about RB's alibi? It seems to me that the only thing we know is that he gave an alibi to LE.

GA_Peach, I see where you are going with this. :) My thoughts are if someone close to Missy planned this, they have removed themselves by many degrees to where it would be near impossible to trace it back to them. It could be no money was exchanged, instead something desirable was offered such as a promotion in employment, housing, care for extended family etc. Trading favors or bartering. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

I bet a forensic auditor is poring over certain business accounts.

As I have repeatedly said, I have been unable to find anything in the MSM or as reported by LE. Of course, no one has an obligation to help. However if you have seen it so widely reported, would you mind being kind and helping me? I have Googled many times, and I have found nothing about the nature of RB's alibi.
I tried to google.com last night on your question using "m**** b***** murder r**** b***** oceanside california". The only two relevant returns that were not comments section came from WFAA and Yahoo articles, but they were from early on in the case (April) and neither article would load for me, so I could not verify. iirc RB answered questions from the press about being in California during the presser that was held on the MPD doorsteps with BB on the day of the bloody dog shirt (the one where RB wore a pink shirt), but I do not have a youtube link. RB and VB were on an extended driving trip with Kilo the Chihuahua in California, [not allowed to reference RB closed FB], and flew back to TX immediately after hearing what happened to MB. RB was not with BB who was in Biloxi at the time. This is NOT the link you want, but this is what LE said later: "...Family members each have “detailed alibis” that has been “corroborated through independent sources,” he (ASST CHIEF Kevin Johnson) said. ..." from WFAA http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/midl...rkers-are-suspects-in-bevers-murder/206847689

Whew! Got caught up tonight in record-breaking time...LOL That must mean...No News, which means, No Arrest. RIP Missy!

A few thoughts. I was painting my shed yesterday and my hand/arm became tired~~and as I was thinking about this case this morning~~ a thought had occurred to me. What IF, the perp was all tired out from breaking into the 1st door, they just didn't have it in them to lift that hammer and swing...could that be why perp was swinging the hammer like a girl. Of course, it still could be a female~~but with BatBrats animation, I'm thinking male now.

Oh~~thanks again for the animation BatBrat! Of course, I had to brag to the hubby about BatBrat's work and all the amazing work the sleuthers here do!!! (I think he was even impressed BatBrat!!!!)

Last thought~~I forgot my coffee this am and stopped in the Oasis this morning along the highway to pick one up. I happen to notice a few truck drivers walking in~~and wouldn't you know it~~one of them had that gait! Well, I'm a long long ways from Texas~~but the thought is this~~could the perp be someone that regularly drives a truck for a living? I have heard other people mention that all that bumping up and down the highway tends to cause back problems. I have read in these threads, other sleuthers that have SO's that drive trucks for a living, so I'm wonder if they could chime in as well.

Just some food for thought.

These photos are taken and distributed to their salespeople by MARY KAY. This person did not take this photo. This was done by a professional product photographer hired by the company. *These photos are given to the salespeople to post*. The salespeople are not professional photo stylists and/or photographers. Hope that clears things up a little!

It does clear things up, thank you!

Its still bizarre...I mean, what are the odds that her initials are in a SW and a hammer was used in that crime?
So strange.

Whew! Got caught up tonight in record-breaking time...LOL That must mean...No News, which means, No Arrest. RIP Missy!

A few thoughts. I was painting my shed yesterday and my hand/arm became tired~~and as I was thinking about this case this morning~~ a thought had occurred to me. What IF, the perp was all tired out from breaking into the 1st door, they just didn't have it in them to lift that hammer and swing...could that be why perp was swinging the hammer like a girl. Of course, it still could be a female~~but with BatBrats animation, I'm thinking male now.

Oh~~thanks again for the animation BatBrat! Of course, I had to brag to the hubby about BatBrat's work and all the amazing work the sleuthers here do!!! (I think he was even impressed BatBrat!!!!)

Last thought~~I forgot my coffee this am and stopped in the Oasis this morning along the highway to pick one up. I happen to notice a few truck drivers walking in~~and wouldn't you know it~~one of them had that gait! Well, I'm a long long ways from Texas~~but the thought is this~~could the perp be someone that regularly drives a truck for a living? I have heard other people mention that all that bumping up and down the highway tends to cause back problems. I have read in these threads, other sleuthers that have SO's that drive trucks for a living, so I'm wonder if they could chime in as well.

Just some food for thought.

My brother's foot falls out like the SP but his was caused by Guillian-Barre Syndrome and he's destroyed his back driving truck otr big rigs and local tri-axle. Just throwing that out there since you mentioned truck drivers. ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV