TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1--What is Missy's maternal family saying?
2--Which adult was home with children when she went to CG class?
3--Who has verified BB's fishing trip?
4--Who has verified RB's trip to California?
5--Who is BB's birth mother, and who is a step-mother to him?
6--What is BB's line of business? (Innuendoes that Missy "knew too much")
7--etc. etc. etc.

No facts -- just supposition being tossed around.... and pics being enlarged to distortion levels--not helpful!

1. I haven't read anything about the
parents
2. I thought school was out that day?
3. LE theory
4. LE theory
5. Unsure not to mention names
6. I do not know
7. etc. etc. etc.

I pray the killer is found soon.😥

I can't make out the pic of the eyes 🤔

ALL JMO

I am confident that LE is checking out, corroborating, and confirming alibis. I am sure that they have done this for each person listed in the SW and have checked out other alibis as well. I find it strange that after independently corroborating these alibis that LE is unable or unwilling to eliminate any person as the perp. I know that none of the people are suspects, but if the alibis are so watertight, why isn't LE able to say we are confident that people listed in the SW are not involved? Based on LE's own words, which BB echoed a few days later, I think that at least one person's alibi isn't 100% corroborated... or perhaps LE has good reason to believe a "hit" man is involved. LE doesn't want to show its hand. JMO

<modsnip>

SteveS - respectfully - we/you don't know what they have checked out. Just because they said they have checked out doesn't mean they are concluded. As the police have stated their investigation is not over until they have the person(s) in custody. It doesn't hurt to put scenarios out there if it might provide an avenue worth investigating if (even LE) they didn't know it was possible.

#3 - I hope MPD has gone to Biloxi and traced those steps and investigated the alibi. Not just relying on a ticket stub, a MS license plate and a 9 hour drive back. JMO

Yeah, BB has said some quirky things, and mentioning what kind of license plates were on the car he came back in is a little odd. It was pointing it out. In other words, if you are looking for my travel digital footprint, let me help you and save you time, I was in a vehicle that had Mississippi plates. Go look.

Maybe I watch too much Criminal Minds, but I'm curious to hear opinions: If SwatPerp visits this thread, Facebook groups, Twitter mentions, etc., do you think he/she lurks and reads? Or do you think he/she is so cocky that they contribute/comment?

Using the posted link:
Published: May 25, 2016 11:47 pm

Hence, the officer told BB the SW folks are not eradicated from the ongoing investigation

BB, during an interview, stated he had FOUR children. Why does anyone want to excuse his words? Oh, he meant this or that. BB meant what he said. He has four children.

MB began changing her lifestyle two years before her death. We are not privy to the reasons why she began working out. We are told by BB that for the past ten months MB always texted him daily to say that she loved him.

Missy loved the father of HER children but perhaps BBs love remained with the female who mothered his other child.

Just some of my own thoughts and honest, humble opinions where no link is provided.

ETA I thought when BB said he has 4 children, I couldn't figure out if he meant 3 instead and I still don't know.
JMO

In some other cases, alibis being true and verifiable have not, in the end, prevented a person from being involved in a crime. So LE may feel that certain people are cleared, but until they know who the killer was, may not be comfortable officially clearing anyone. Jmo

I am not saying anything about their professionalism, but as a News reporter that just joined the site said back in thread 27
even news reporters should be doing some independent investigation, taking pics of possible suspects and asking questions . I am just hoping they are not relying on Biloxi LE and checking facts themselves.

suppose:
POI shows you a ticket stub - confirms date and time
airline shows they checked in
shows they boarded
but did this person actually stay on plane - or did they say they may have left their cell phone on the counter
and they let said person go look and / Or weather is so bad that even though they have boarded the plane they are now allowed off
with their DL to go get food or sit in waiting area until called back to plane but instead person gives DL to someone that looks like said person. (Yes this can happen - husband worked for a major airline and I flew a few months ago through Houston and this last scenario happened to me minus me giving my DL to someone else) JMO and I know they have a hard job to do. I applaud all of their efforts. Up until a few months ago when this happened I did not know you could get off a plane once you had boarded.

I like where your brain goes but have a problem with the plot holes. Why not just send the look alike in the first place? And what happens to the fishing buddy? Is he in on it too because I think he would recognize the switcheroo - especially on the 9 hour drive back to TX. So now there are 3 people involved in a conspiracy to lie to LE and provide an alibi for someone in a murder investigation? Nah. I think this is a little far fetched. You know the old saying, 'two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead"? It is true. But, I like knowing that it is possible to disembark and go retrieve a cell phone at the counter.

Bad weather can't be planned ahead of time so this would make the plan even more challenging and In every experience with bad weather and departures that I have encountered, you board the plane and it backs away from the gate and everybody sits there, waiting for the weather to clear. The airlines mark it as an official on time departure because it left the gate. No one gets to get off and go lolligag in the airport awaiting a call that they can board again. It is like captivity. Ever de-ice for 5 hours at O'Hare?

Plus, the flight attendants have the manifest of all passenger names and assigned seats. Missing passengers are noted, searched for briefly and their absence is logged on the manifest and reported to the pilot and the gate attendants. They know who didn't get on the plane.

Let's assume that all the agencies involved in this investigation know how to corroborate an alibi through independent sources. I mean, they are the pros at this afterall.

Per the transcript by Galadriel of the MPD 5/20/2016 presser, page 5 of 9:

"...Male Reporter: There was a comment by [BB] on that post that he could raise another ten grand. Where does that stand?

Chief Kevin Johnson: I don't know.

Male Reporter: Chief, have y'all reached out to Mississippi? I mean, apparently he has family there. Has this video been showing in media outlets over the ––

Chief Kevin Johnson: I believe that it has. We have conducted investigations onsite there in Mississippi, interviews and the recovery of some electronic data. ..."

Maybe BB does have four children. A child from a previous relationship? A child from an affair while married or during a separation? All the people who need to know that information, know it.

Please don't let it be a 17 year old son with a bum leg.

When this was discussed many threads ago, lots of people agreed that he said POOR children, not four.

Maybe I watch too much Criminal Minds, but I'm curious to hear opinions: If SwatPerp visits this thread, Facebook groups, Twitter mentions, etc., do you think he/she lurks and reads? Or do you think he/she is so cocky that they contribute/comment?

SWATPERP is no doubt reading SM to see what is buzzing about and perps have been known to comment on SM. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that SWATPERP commented on SM posts.

SWATPERP hopes that LE is as confused as SM posters and WS in particular provides access to all the videos, photos, interviews, statements and SP doesn't have to clip newspapers or record anything from tv. Seems like a great source where SP can re-live the moment and find out if anyone is getting close to identifying SP.

I honestly have no idea if SwatPerp reads and/or posts here, but if they do, it wouldn't be the first time. Murderer Dorris "Dee Dee" Moore (the killer of Abraham Shakespeare) posted on WS for a while.

Opinions did different. That's why I said "lots of people".

IIRC I remember the discussions but I was only reading/not an official WS poster.

I just remember thinking to myself, he meant 3 instead of 4.

Thanks &#128512;

I honestly have no idea if SwatPerp reads and/or posts here, but if they do, it wouldn't be the first time. Murderer Dorris "Dee Dee" Moore (the killer of Abraham Shakespeare) posted on WS for a while.

Oh My Word!!!! Was she in jail at the time and post about the crime???? I'm in shock &#128558;

I'm not on Linked In but LE did say that they couldn't retrieve all the messages between MB and CW(?) Fighter dude. Because of intentional efforts to dispose of them. Maybe that's what happened here. Imagine being creepy dude. You're bored one night and randomly send a creepy message to blonde chick with a nice picture and 3 days later you find out she's been murdered. I think I'd spend the rest of my pathetic day figuring out how to make them disappear too.

RBBM Thanks for the chuckle for the "rest of my pathetic day..."

This may be where LEO may be attempting to fool us a wee bit with their play on words.

One must be a Premium Member with LinkedIn to send an email communication to someone you are not "connected" to. I am not a PM; therefore, I could not have sent a message to Missy without being "connected" to her. Therefore, perhaps LEO could not read the message b/c it was deleted but they dang sure knew whose account it came from unless they were "connected". Notably, it could have been a newly established LI account in a fake name but how does one pay for it with untraceable payment?

Most of the messages I send are public as in wishing someone a congratulations on a promotion or commenting on a review of their new book or movie or congratulating them on new accomplishments such as receiving new certification or a specialized college degree. I receive notices when a "connection" reviews something or recommends reading a news article. NOT once have I received an email via LinkedIn from any connections and my account is many years old.

I like where your brain goes but have a problem with the plot holes. Why not just send the look alike in the first place? And what happens to the fishing buddy? Is he in on it too because I think he would recognize the switcheroo - especially on the 9 hour drive back to TX. So now there are 3 people involved in a conspiracy to lie to LE and provide an alibi for someone in a murder investigation? Nah. I think this is a little far fetched. You know the old saying, 'two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead"? It is true. But, I like knowing that it is possible to disembark and go retrieve a cell phone at the counter.

Bad weather can't be planned ahead of time so this would make the plan even more challenging and In every experience with bad weather and departures that I have encountered, you board the plane and it backs away from the gate and everybody sits there, waiting for the weather to clear. The airlines mark it as an official on time departure because it left the gate. No one gets to get off and go lolligag in the airport awaiting a call that they can board again. It is like captivity. Ever de-ice for 5 hours at O'Hare?

Plus, the flight attendants have the manifest of all passenger names and assigned seats. Missing passengers are noted, searched for briefly and their absence is logged on the manifest and reported to the pilot and the gate attendants. They know who didn't get on the plane.

Let's assume that all the agencies involved in this investigation know how to corroborate an alibi through independent sources. I mean, they are the pros at this afterall.

We might not have a lot from the video, but I don't think BB is anywhere close to the height and body shape of SP (LE caps him/her at 5'7.) And I don't see anything about him that could be mistaken for a woman. Suit or no suit. But that's JMO. Is any one proposing that BB is SP?

Thank you Batbrat for posting. I'll give it a go.

If one is indeed an "Occam's Razor" theory advocate it could then be well-argued that Missy was quite simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
No target, no hit, fully random.
MANY church break-ins are listed in the news.
MANY of these take place on Sunday night (before cash from church collection can be deposited in the bank.) MANY involve senseless random vandalism and few (if any) stolen items reported afterwards.
SOME are unsolved and around the time of this crime (one example in Gun Barrel City, Texas involved stolen guitars and such on 1-6-16 an hour away from Midlothian)
FAR FAR FAR FEWER "HITS" or "PLANNED MURDERS" happen than much more common church break-ins.
A common vandal or burgler (dressed up to the nines as disguise from cameras or not) would not expect to be interrupted in the middle of a dark, rainy Sunday night church break-in.
"Occam's Razor" dictates that SWATPERP is not a HITMAN or MURDERER.
He is quite simply a "common" thief and vandal who murdered because of the situation of complete surprise with Missy entering his crime scene.

It could well be his first murder.
He could well have served time in the past and innately feared being caught and returning to prison.
Or he could have left trace DNA that detectives have sent in but have no hits on CODUS because he has never been caught or jailed.

After any and everyone close to MB are run through the ringer, detectives will realize that "Occam's Razor" dictates no target but a fully random church break-in turned deadly.

MANY marriages sadly involve infidelity/ crossing sacred lines/ flirting. Not at all uncommon stuff. Sometimes people work through these issues successfully. Sometimes they divorce. Most parents love their children enough to want what is best for them and will be respectful and kind with their spouse as example to their beloved children even if their spouse has rejected them and broken their heart. Especially so with young impressionable children. Especially so with a rejected spouse who could hardly handle rejection from their beloved children on top of their already brokenness. This happens all the time without revenge or malice entering into the picture.
MANY people are having financial difficulties. It's very common stuff. No news here.
MB BB family seem to be strong in their Christian identity and practicing in their faith. They have indeed been forthcoming in their manner with the press and with investigators. They seem to well be walking the walk that they are talking.
"Occam's Razor" tells me that the family is not at all involved nor are friends or spouses of friends and this is a truly random somewhat common church break-in.
The fact that BB was decidedly out of town during the random church break-in casts an unfair cloud over his head. It is simply random odd timing and nothing more.

The randomness of this church break-in equates the lack of any news.
If you google "church break-ins" in the news you may too realize the perp is someone "fully off the radar" per "Occam's Razor."
That's my humble opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Small aside: RB and wife lost their precious beloved small dog after losing their beloved daughter-in-law. I feel SO sorry for their loss upon loss. I adore my dog and would be devastated if she was killed by another animal. Talk about salt in the wounds. What an awful sad thing to endure after the shocking murder. God bless them.

Occam's Razor (regarding this case) does not necessarily mean random, happenstance, coincidence, or common - so my bird accident was probably a bad analogy. Too much evidence tells me this wasn't random. Based on all the things I see, it's actually more likely to be a targeted attack. And one committed by someone who was either very upset with her about something or felt life would improve without her around. You have a mystery, you have to look at the evidence (given the evidence we do have) that matches a theory, then eliminate theories that either don't make a whole lot of sense or lack supportive evidence - such as demonic cults, drug cartels, loan sharks, corrupt cops, etc. While some crimes do turn out to be truly bizarre, I think chasing those kinds of random rabbits down holes is probably not the best way to solve a crime like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV