TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since LE stated that they did not capture the crime on video and that SP was not seen afterwards. My point is someone else could have there. SP may have been a diversion for the real killer. SP could have taken the first blow and let the real killer in the door away from cameras. And that's why they see no one during murder of MB or after. JMO.

Hmmmm.....interesting.

Since LE stated that they did not capture the crime on video and that SP was not seen afterwards. My point is someone else could have there. SP may have been a diversion for the real killer. SP could have taken the first blow and let the real killer in the door away from cameras. And that's why they see no one during murder of MB or after. JMO.

Hmmmm.....interesting.

Respectfully but isn't that the same as BB did? CW and others on the SW? zipped up their social media pages? Couple have JMHO.

Yes. I speculate several of them do. If you got a search warrant for your stuff on a potential death-penalty case, wouldn't you? Some have now opened some parts but not others. I can almost guarantee you that decision was made with the guidance of counsel.

Haha. Are you telling us Texas lawyers and judges wear cowboy boots to work? I love the image this creates.

Yes I am. Some do and some don't. And I'll bet those Texas Rangers investigating our penitentiary candidate(s) right now surely do. Hope this killer is scanning the crowds every where he/she/they go. Hope paranoia is the killer's new best friend.

on the poll ..not sure where to vote so I'm voting here...

JMHO the killer is female. I know ya'll think the eye pictures look like aliens but I definitely see female eyes. And the killer's stance and walk are female. She may be broad shouldered or whatever...but it's a she. Again JMHO.

Thank you for jarring my memory. Another set of seemingly inconsistent statements made my LE:

1) There is no video of the killer after MB's death.
2) The killer left to the north - the same way he/she came in.

There have been enough instances of apparent inconsistencies in this case to lead me to believe that LE is using their statements to misdirect SP/the public/any potential accomplice. For that reason, I do not assume that every statement made by LE is 100% accurate (when taken at face value). Once again, it's not because they are incompetent. It's because they are calculating.

#3 - I hope MPD has gone to Biloxi and traced those steps and investigated the alibi. Not just relying on a ticket stub, a MS license plate and a 9 hour drive back. JMO

Respectfully BBM, In the May 20 Press Conf, Asst Chief Johnson discussed this jmho (transcribed by Galadriel on the Media/No Discussion thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12581000#post12581000 )

Male Reporter:Chief, have y'all reached out to Mississippi? I mean, apparently he has family there. Has this video been showing in media outlets over the ––

Chief Kevin Johnson:I believe that it has. We have conducted investigations onsite there in Mississippi, interviews and the recovery of some electronic data

So far- **please vote*
8 male SP
12 female SP
11 undecided
Will update again. Hey, where is Covermecagney?? Miss you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is an update at 9:15pm EST
11 MALE
17 FEMALE
11 UNDECIDED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I watch too much Criminal Minds, but I'm curious to hear opinions: If SwatPerp visits this thread, Facebook groups, Twitter mentions, etc., do you think he/she lurks and reads? Or do you think he/she is so cocky that they contribute/comment?

JMHO, very possible. Heck the Terrorist in Orlando was Googling to see if it was news yet! But, unless Suspect says so, we will never know.

It wouldn't be considered hearsay. Missy showed the friend the message; she saw it herself. If Missy had simply told the friend about the message, that would be hearsay.

The friend _says_ she saw it... but can remember neither what it said nor who sent it. 'Hearsay' might be the wrong word to use, but a 'fact' it isn't, either. Who can be sure the friend is telling the truth? Plus, 'Creepy' is a subjective adjective - what is creepy to someone might not be so to someone else. And we don't know who this friend is.... perhaps someone the SW mentions?

Their alibis were independently corroborated. Neither alibi relies on the person in question being alone or unseen by others -- quite the contrary. So to suggest that LE is lying implies that there is a vast conspiracy of silence surrounding RB and BB. I find that totally implausible, and it would be extremely irresponsible for LE to perpetuate such a conspiracy based lie, as it could put the lives of others at risk, since they could presumably refute the alibi and send someone to prison at a moment's notice. So, it is totally implausible, hence unjustifiable.

eta: your theory also would presume that the media are complicit in perpetuating the lie. Perhaps some media might fall for it -- but certainly not all, and the truth would come out, since there are certainly many sources that have corroborated their alibis.

BBM

Would you mind explaining the part in bold to me? I am not sure that I understand your conspiracy theory.

BBM

Would you mind explaining the part in bold to me? I am not sure that I understand your conspiracy theory.

Oh, sure --

Their alibis do not rely solely on their own testimony. Far from it. Their alibis have independent corroboration, which means that other people have vouched for them -- and not family or friends, but disinterested parties and/or material evidence. So it's not just like RB and BB would be lying, but others would be as well -- hence the conspiracy/cover-up. And even if you don't trust LE, the media will have investigated as well...and if there is a cover-up, they would be part of it too.

But the simpler explanation is that the alibis are airtight.

Again, I acknowledge that this doesn't mean that neither was involved in some indirect way, though we've seen no real reason to suggest they were. It just means that they can't be the SP.

I agree GA_Peach, I am confident as well. I have seen episodes on tv where the Dallas PD drove day long routes when a suspect claimed they were out of town, just to validate drive time "possibility" (I wonder if they just use google map estimates these days). Honestly, there are so many ways around it, even a corroborated alibi very rarely will rule someone out. Outside of something like xyz was at a work, where they badged in, they are on video and have 20 other independent people saying we were all in a room in a meeting at the time of the murder, I think everyone is likely still in the pool. My guess is they put in the effort to dig deep when they have other reasons to believe you are involved. Most LE don't have the resources to put in the man hours towards testing every piece of every POIs alibi. They do basic checks, and if nothing seems off, put you in the category of corroborated and move forward knowing full well everyone in that group could still be involved. If something doesn't check, the real digging starts. They also run in to issues with the time of the murder in this case. I imagine lots of people they questioned just said 'home in bed'. Not much way to validate that, but most likely those people are being honest.

And like others mentioned, even if your alibi holds up to all of the investigating and they KNOW you weren't there, LE knows you could still be involved, you just didn't pull the trigger, so to speak.

This alibi discussion brings up another thought for me. I know several people have an eye on CT. Has anyone heard her alibi? My first thought is she has little kid(s) and a husband that we already know was up getting ready for his own classes. Who would have stayed with her kid(s)? And that would mean you would have to tell AT what you were doing, so now 2 people are basically willing to commit murder.

One last thought, someone mentioned BB sending a look-a-like to Biloxi. This seems unlikely to me for a few reasons, but mostly because the more people you tell\involve, the more likely you are to get caught. People talk, especially those involved in that manner. If LE is able to figure out who, they almost always offer that person MUCH reduced charges in turn for them spilling the beans. As a matter of fact, even if you were a hired hitman and did pull the trigger, you almost always get a lighter sentence than the person who hired you.

Respectfully BBM.... We have not bee told what anyone alibi is. We know BB because he was on the fishing trip and RB & VB (JMHO they were on the SW because of the Shirt being taken to the cleaners) But MPD has spoken about those alibi's... No one else SW or not

Maybe I watch too much Criminal Minds, but I'm curious to hear opinions: If SwatPerp visits this thread, Facebook groups, Twitter mentions, etc., do you think he/she lurks and reads? Or do you think he/she is so cocky that they contribute/comment?

Lurks yes, posts no. Not sure what abilities they have to watch with or without a warrant and tie back, but might not be a good idea. You might slip. Also we know from other cases LE drops in to the website. Which cases they follow closely I don't know.

I am confused, the SP's body reminds me of Shrek, I don't see any femininity at all, however the eyes look like they are female.

I've posted dozens of diagrams that illustrate my estimations of what the person's height and body are. If you've noticed any of my posts, you'll know I believe LE has released inaccurate height numbers - for whatever reason. I also don't exactly know what others are seeing when they look at the video, but in my opinion what I am seeing excludes others on the list. Finally, I won't really comment here on whether I believe someone was or wasn't caught on camera.

Thank you for all your hard work that you have provided!!

SP reminds me of Bobby Hill.

bobby.jpg

https://fattylane.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/bobby.jpg

Looking at the avatar, wondering if it was a guy or gal, made me realize. I don't even know if Sparky is a guy or gal. At least give me A Little closure on that one.
Oh no, that would getting into top secret level here to reveal Sparky's gender. [emoji12]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member