TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering about something 'similar', which is :
(1.) "Where" did this person put that garb on at (and, when).
(2.) Did this person drive down the road, while wearing it? (may not have had the helmet on, at the time.)
(3.) If this person, came from 'their home', to there and put the garb on, at home ...does anyone else live at the home? In that scenerio, wouldn't it/or, why wouldn't it, seem a bit "odd", that the person (even if the other person, who lived at the home, knew, that this person had an interest in such things), put that garb on at that time of the morning, leave the home, wearing it. This case occurred, and has been all over the news, and continues to be.
````````
Another thing I have been wondering about:
- If this person really does have an interest in that type of clothing (tactical-type gear. The vest said "Police" on it),
- If this person really does "walk that way"
- If this person was living with a "spouse", was the "spouse" at home, when this case occurred? ...where did they think their "other half" was at (or, was "supposed" to be at)
The person (perp) was "not at home" when this case occurred. (They were, here.)
[And did this person (perp) have any friends? "friend"(s) cannot tell who this person is? (??)]
If perp really does "walk that way", I don't understand how family (and friends) do not "recognize" that.
(and if the person was living with a "spouse")

I think you offer some fairly good evidence that may indicate perp lives alone. IMO there are strong implications that perp came and left in costume, which means he had someplace to put it on and off without being noticed.

From the AG of Texas Crime Victims Services ... I feel sure that this was explained to BB, hope they utilize it. Made me think of BB saying something about MB carrying the insurance and it canceled... maybe this helped with counseling for them

Victim Service Providers
Victims and their families may experience physical, financial, and emotional trauma in the aftermath of a violent crime. The Crime Victims' Compensation (CVC) Program provides financial reimbursement of expenses associated with these injuries along with the invaluable assistance of victim service providers. To expedite the reimbursement process, information is provided in this section for service providers to assist in the completion of documentation and billing.

The CVC Program does not maintain preferred provider lists; victims and their families select the service providers they want to use based on their collateral sources (such as medical insurance) and location. The CVC Program is not an insurance program. https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/cvs/victim-service-providers

Funeral and Burial Payment Information

If the Crime Victim Compensation (CVC) Program determines the claim to be eligible, certain funeral and burial expenses may be payable up to $4,500 plus mileage or freight when the deceased is transferred over 50 miles to another location for the funeral or burial. The person accepting the financial responsibility for the funeral expenses must be listed on the victim’s claim.

If a claim is reduced (50% or 75%) due to eligibility, the amount awarded will be reduced.
https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/cvs/funeral-and-burial-payment-information

Mental Health Counseling/Psychiatric Service
https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/cvs/mental-health-counseling-psychiatric-service

Thank you to Scout for tracking down this image.

attachment.php

It took a few hours to map the perspective of the staggered walls, but I believe this is a pretty spot on approximation of the door heights. This means we now know pretty definitively that at least some of the doors on the interior of the church are 84" installations.

attachment.php

Attachments

• auditorium.jpg
    auditorium.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 365
  • stagger.jpg
    stagger.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 366
I'm shocked that no one is saying reward help us find SP. I would keep the money in the news until someone was arrested. I mean a lot of these cases don't have $$$$ to get someone to come forward with info...

No need to advertise an award, if they already know who is guilty. Take it for what its worth, but my guess is LE knows who the perp is....just still gathering evidence until an arrest is made.

:thinking: I wonder if MB had a Will? Found this interesting : http://www.courtreference.com/view/lid/210090 Have been looking to see if Probate has been filed.
If the court has not received the death certificate yet, then isn't it impossible to start the probate if a probate is needed? (PS- you're such a super-sleuther! - I never even thought about checking for a probate case.) In fact, without a death certificate, there a number of problems for BB from bank accounts to the deed for the house to life insurance proceeds to claiming SS survivor benefits - I think BB may be in limbo on any number of issues without it.

I don't think this was a 'hit'.

My very first reaction to SP was that SP is female. I haven't changed my mind despite Batbrat's amazing recreations. SP walks like a very pregnant woman with bad posture and back pain. It reminds me of those I know who were once extremely overweight and are not any longer. They still have the walk they adapted to when they were much bigger.

The injuries to the face and chest indicate female.

I don't care what BB said about SP holstering a hammer, that swing is as girly as it gets.

To me SP has all the hallmarks of a middle aged woman, not a man, not a fit young woman but a tired, worn by age woman with a bad hip. SP acts tired. Very tired or maybe very depressed for a very long time. SP does not have a strong middle core, otherwise the head would not be in that position and there would be no hunched up shoulders and hump. SP is not physically fit.

SP got out of their house and drove away in the wee hours with a bag of gear without being detected. I think SP is single.

If the court has not received the death certificate yet, then isn't it impossible to start the probate if a probate is needed? (PS- you're such a super-sleuther! - I never even thought about checking for a probate case.) In fact, without a death certificate, there a number of problems for BB from bank accounts to the deed for the house to life insurance proceeds to claiming SS survivor benefits - I think BB may be in limbo on any number of issues without it.

There is a death certificate. Funeral homes require a DC before they proceed. The final autopsy report is not yet completed, but a DC was issued.

By the way, forgot to tell you guys! I am in Biloxi now and have been for a week +. I had lunch at Half Shell today and the family and I had dinner there on Saturday too. I'll get y'all some pics if you want. Let me know if there is anything I can do down here re. photos, etc.... you guys would like to see.

Awesome! Hope you enjoy the trip!
1- Would you be willing to ask folks there if they are familiar with the MB case and whether anyone remembers seeing BB / anyone with him?
2 - does the restaurant have outside red / green lighting at night?
3 - what were the hours of the Half Shell on the night Brandon "checked in?"
4 - any standard schedule or patterns to when fishing boat charters depart?
5 - Any locals aware of TX investigators in the area?

Cheers!

I don't think this was a 'hit'.

My very first reaction to SP was that SP is female. I haven't changed my mind despite Batbrat's amazing recreations. SP walks like a very pregnant woman with bad posture and back pain. It reminds me of those I know who were once extremely overweight and are not any longer. They still have the walk they adapted to when they were much bigger.

The injuries to the face and chest indicate female.

I don't care what BB said about SP holstering a hammer, that swing is as girly as it gets.

To me SP has all the hallmarks of a middle aged woman, not a man, not a fit young woman but a tired, worn by age woman with a bad hip. SP acts tired. Very tired or maybe very depressed for a very long time. SP does not have a strong middle core, otherwise the head would not be in that position and there would be no hunched up shoulders and hump. SP is not physically fit.

SP got out of their house and drove away in the wee hours with a bag of gear without being detected. I think SP is single.

Excellent profile. Don't see much I'd disagree with. Motive? How do you go about finding this woman

Soinformation has slowed to a trickle. And might for a while. So I triedone last fly-by to clear out my accumulated pre-conceived notions and plotwhere I am before I take a little break. I tried to apply Occams Razor, reviewed the footage again. Here’s where I landed.
-I’m barely leaningtoward a guy. S/he does more guystuff. Hitting. Pry-barring. Walks more forcefully at times (but softer and more feminism at othertimes.) And I think of the act he/she is about tocommit.
-What struckme is the vacillation between purposeful movements. And random acts. Maybe that’s the nervous energy we arelooking for but failed to pinpoint. This person is acclimated to tools. Might work with some (not necessarily hammer and pry bars).
The “saranwrap box” does not have a jagged edge. If you look, the floor molding is jagged (and we know it’s not). That’s pixel issue.
RB is quite abit larger (weight-wise) than SP. Whatmight be fooling some people is the bulk of the vest/tools, etc. RB’s that big before putting on avest. I’m a bit barrel-chested like RBand when I put on a Life Jacket (never worn a LE vest), it makes me look reallythick through the chest. SP doesn’t looklike that on the video. RB also carriesconsiderable more weight in the middle. BB is too tall (SP is 5’5 to 5’7). RB looks 5’8 and BB about 3-4 inches taller than RB. I don’t believe either is SP. WH is petite.
The walk isdistinct. But not uncommon. And there are more people that walk likethat than I realized. Maybe 3-5% of the population. Generally older, generally heavier. And there are different causes andvariations.
I’ve had CTon my Hmmm list. She seemed to appearto have a lot of potential motive and checked a few of my boxes. And the one photo enhancement showed eerilysimilar characteristics. I would needmore info (gait, interactions, etc.) so move her one way or other. I’m not confident by any stretch of theimagination. She’s lawyered up fromwhat I’ve seen, and I don’t blame her.
So where doesthat leave us.
-Possiblyrandom. But there’s too many coincidencesto be the simplest answer. 10%
-Targeted. Missy was involved in something. Financial or relational. We know we have a familial problem in bothareas. And someone was going to lose something. A husband (perceived or potentially). A wife. A trip to the big house. Thispoints to an “anger/rage” killing. Lookat everything in the past 2-4 weeks. Talk to friends 60%. Killing reflected the rage.
-Targeted. Someone benefited from her being gone. Financially (this is broad). Love interest barrier removed. Threat removed. This is more a utilitarian motive andobviously includes someone with no boundaries. Look for potentially deeper pockets involved here. 30%.
Look at everyfinancial transaction in the last 6 months. And unexplained phone number.
And so wehave all the markings of good mystery. Trying to stay within the rules. Ijust gave you my opinion.

Re: bolded - who is WH ? TIA

Imo. If both parties were dead then a pastor or marriage counselor could discuss their marital situation with police without worrying about the ethical standpoint of the confidentiality clause.

Or they would have to be subpoenaed by the court.

But imo. All marriages can have problems. And I'm sure the police has thoroughly checked all texts and social media postings of MB and BB which would probably give them more details than a pastor or counselor can. Jmo

Most spouses don't reveal their most kept secrets to a pastor or counselor while the other spouse is sitting right there.

Plus they may not tell the pastor or counselor their most kept spousal secrets; Especially If they feel the pastor or counselor may leak that information back to the other spouse due to trying to save the marriage. Jmo.

So most couples will share with things the other spouse already knows.

But their internet and phone records usually tell a more complex story.

But Imo. BB is innocent. Jmo.

The man has been in Chronic Pain for a while and didn't even get the chance to have fun on his first solo trip in a while.

So why would he kill his wife that obviously took care of things while he was moaning in pain for many months.

Now if you have ever suffered from ongoing Chronic pains while having 3 kids and a wife and bills.

Then you would know that this big conspiracy -murder would be next to impossible. Jmo

I suffer from chronic, abdominal pain of unknown origin. I've had over 30 surgeries in that area, some minor, some major.

It's difficult for me to wrap my head around chronic pain, having surgery, and then immediately going on a fishing trip.

Here is an update at 9:15pm EST
11 MALE
17 FEMALE
11 UNDECIDED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checking in this am~~no news. :(

Put me on this list as chubby male please! Batbrat's animation convinced me perp is male.

My first case I followed on here was the Gliniewicz case. Pro-LE here. (Thanks for all the hard work and for keeping our communities safe) :) but my second case I followed was Amanda Blackburn. In that case, they cleared the hubby right away. In this case, it doesn't appear they have done that. Why? I'm not as experienced WSer as some, so I'm curious as to why they haven't. In my mind, that leads me to believe hired hit, but what do I know, I look at numbers all day. It boggles my mind as to how a person can have so much hate in their heart as to kill another person, definitely a sick twisted individual.

I pray that LE finds SP and brings SP to justice. Not only because SP seems to have been arrogant enough to wear LE clothing to taunt LE (a kind of catch me if you can) but also because SP seems to be taunting God as well by committing this horrible act in what many believe is God's house. I pray that LE is given the knowledge and wisdom to bring those responsible for this crime to justice soon and he/she sees where all that taunting gets him/her. :jail:

To be clear~~IMHO only~~I do not think BB is swatperp.

From the AG of Texas Crime Victims Services ... I feel sure that this was explained to BB, hope they utilize it. Made me think of BB saying something about MB carrying the insurance and it canceled... maybe this helped with counseling for them

Victim Service Providers
Victims and their families may experience physical, financial, and emotional trauma in the aftermath of a violent crime. The Crime Victims' Compensation (CVC) Program provides financial reimbursement of expenses associated with these injuries along with the invaluable assistance of victim service providers. To expedite the reimbursement process, information is provided in this section for service providers to assist in the completion of documentation and billing.

The CVC Program does not maintain preferred provider lists; victims and their families select the service providers they want to use based on their collateral sources (such as medical insurance) and location. The CVC Program is not an insurance program. https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/cvs/victim-service-providers

Funeral and Burial Payment Information

If the Crime Victim Compensation (CVC) Program determines the claim to be eligible, certain funeral and burial expenses may be payable up to $4,500 plus mileage or freight when the deceased is transferred over 50 miles to another location for the funeral or burial. The person accepting the financial responsibility for the funeral expenses must be listed on the victim’s claim.

If a claim is reduced (50% or 75%) due to eligibility, the amount awarded will be reduced.
https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/cvs/funeral-and-burial-payment-information

Mental Health Counseling/Psychiatric Service
https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/cvs/mental-health-counseling-psychiatric-service

There are certain criteria one must meet in order to qualify for CVC in Texas, financial eligibility being only one. CVC is the payor of last resort, meaning victims must have exhausted all other means of payment. The money is not available to all victims of crime, independent of other variables. Without getting censored or creating another riot here, other criteria must be met before application is granted. Victims advocates through local police departments can advise victims of their rights.
Sometimes general information about programs, procedures, etc. doesn't include the nuances, which is why I'm posting this.

I suffer from chronic, abdominal pain of unknown origin. I've had over 30 surgeries in that area, some minor, some major.

It's difficult for me to wrap my head around chronic pain, having surgery, and then immediately going on a fishing trip.

It's my understanding that it was a procedure such as colonoscopy. He apparently had an issue with diverticulitis in previous months that was causing the pain. My girlfriend had the same issue approximately 2 months before our ski trip. She was good to go.

:thinking: I wonder if MB had a Will? Found this interesting : http://www.courtreference.com/view/lid/210090

Have been looking to see if Probate has been filed.

[FONT=&quot]In Texas, if you are married and you die without a will, what your spouse gets depends in part on how the two of you owned your property -- as separate property or community property. Generally, community property is property acquired while you were married, and separate property is property you acquired before marriage. There are a couple of big exceptions: Gifts and inheritances given to one spouse are separate property, even if acquired during marriage. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Assets that can be transferred to the new owner without probate include:[/FONT]
  • Community property with right of survivorship
  • Property held as joint tenancy with right of survivorship
  • Payable-on-death bank accounts
  • Life insurance proceeds
  • Survivor’s benefits from an annuity

There is a death certificate. Funeral homes require a DC before they proceed. The final autopsy report is not yet completed, but a DC was issued.

Before the funeral home proceeds with what? I've never heard of that any funeral I've been involved in planning, the death certificates didn't come until 10 to 20 days later after the funeral/services etc.

Maybe not directly, but you keep using BB in your examples. Why?

"If they are so sure that RB and BB are not involved, why not just clear them?"

^ IMO that's an indirect way to suggest BB's alibi is "false" because he hasn't been officially cleared.
During the last press release, LE clearly stated that "Missy's family is not a part of this investigation" - In my opinion that means "cleared" at this point.
Bevers' family, including her husband Brandon Bevers and father-in-law Randy Bevers, have provided detailed and verified alibis for the time of the murder, Johnson said, and are no longer actively considered suspects"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse