TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut says SP is female but the only thing that stops me is the calmness. To me that leads more to men....there to do a job, firm focus, it's done. Women I tend to think go a little crazier with rage. We work ourselves into a frenzy. We lay in wait. We don't "hunt". SP to me is hunting..:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are masculanized females out there and also feminized males...

JMHO, if you don't agree with something someone is talking about it is ok to disagree and scroll and roll. There is a lot of info to get from various documents. Part of the whole research & sleuthing. Just because someone does not "get it" doesn't mean others can not converse within TOS. Which I personally plan on doing. JMHO

Well- I believe she hunted down Missy. How they acted before is noting compared to what they did- crazy rage. YES. MOO

Agree. That's why my gut says female. The head/chest = jealousy/rage to me. Plus the swinging of the hammer.

I'm female, very outdoorsy. I'm girlie but tough. I know how my husband swings a hammer vs how I do.

If male, I tend to lean toward young. Like 18/19.

Those have been my "gut" feelings since thread one. Always subject to change lol. I'm open. I'm just shocked that since thread one, I'm still talking about male vs female. :/

Do you have a link to a death certificate being issued? How can a death certificate be issued without a final autopsy report? What doctor signed off on the cause of death, manner of death, etc.? Perhaps Texas is different. Here, a death which requires no autopsy (eg, natural causes), where the attending physician is automatically willing to sign the death certificate, it will still take about a month to receive an official DC. And, I guarantee that here, you will not be able to do anything without a death certificate - except, you can have the deceased removed to the mortuary for cremation or embalming the day of death, and funerals with burials or scattering are held within days without a death certificate.

JMHO, DC has been issued with the State Health Department, as it is filed in the Vital Statistics. JMHO it is pending not amended with all the information yet. Note no DC # but the others on page do not show the number either from years ago

Vitals Death Index
Page 1 of 1

Death Cert # Full Name Date of Death Sex County of Death

01-300-16 BEVERS, TERRI LEANN 04/18/2016 F MIDLOTHIAN, 760
http://www.lgs-hosted.com/rmtellcck.html <<<< just click login that is the public inquiry page

RBBM. I do not understand how injuries to the HEAD and chest are indicative of a female SwatPerp. Yes, I understand many posters believe that the SwatPerp was expressing rage, jealousy or strong emotion in this murder, and the psych analysts make this kind of claim often. But say you want to murder someone, exactly what body parts does one attack other than the head and chest? For example, if one is properly trained to shoot a gun, then the aim is always center mass, the center of the chest, which will most often produce a shot to the upper torso or head. Is there some method for determining gender of the suspect because he chose to murder by attacking the foot or other body part?

I don't know of anyone that has died from a perpetrator going after their foot.

I mean, I suppose it's possible. I'm sure stranger things have happened.

Watch it. Tomorrow there will be a big headline that says, "Victim dies from fatal blow to the Achilles with butter knife!" UNLEASH THE LAWYERS!

BOMBSHELL: Perp is a MALE! (who did it in the library; name is Mustard; served in the military)

Sorry, in advance. I couldn't help myself.

Agree. That's why my gut says female. The head/chest = jealousy/rage to me. Plus the swinging of the hammer.

I'm female, very outdoorsy. I'm girlie but tough. I know how my husband swings a hammer vs how I do.

If male, I tend to lean toward young. Like 18/19.

Those have been my "gut" feelings since thread one. Always subject to change lol. I'm open. I'm just shocked that since thread one, I'm still talking about male vs female. :/

I agree there are definitely tough females out there who may have more masculine characteristics, but I lean male in part because there are obviously more males that fit that profile.

I also completely agree with head/chest = jealousy/rage, but I don't follow why that leans so many toward a woman. Again, surly possible, but if a female is killed out of jealousy/rage, I would think the list of male suspects would be larger than women.

I am thinking SP is an older woman. She appears to walk in a non-feminine way, sort of clumsy in a way. She reminds me so much of a case several years ago when a woman was murdered in a church by another woman. I'm sure that colors my thinking on this case. LOL

Wendy Houtz. (SP?). Wife of BBs close friend who was a Successful business owner. This Friend recently died. Known them for many years. Received a SW iirc. Subject of a lot of local rumors.

Houtz Millwork - A wholesale manufacturer of interior and exterior millwork products ...

Wendy Houtz. (SP?). Wife of BBs close friend who was a Successful business owner. This Friend recently died. Known them for many years. Received a SW iirc. Subject of a lot of local rumors.

Thank you, Detective. I can't keep all the initials straight. :)

Thanks for doing this. Good to see where everyone is. Wow. I'm undecided, and almost 50/50 at that, so claim no divine insight. And if I recall, this is just what SP is. Walk with me a minute.

Did you vote based on the video and sleuthing of the video? Or did you take a step back and vote what you're "most likely individual" is?

When I step back and say, "Most likely individual", mine are almost all male. In fact, I've only got one female (being actual SP) on my list. And several males. And I might add; on my scenarios when there's a hit man (paid, favored, or otherwise). I pretty well think that's got to be a male (it's even call a hitMAN, (not hitWoman). I suspect those are exceptionally rare. Esp with a hammer. Add to that the fact that they are taking out a very strong woman, and conclude any hit scenario is probably going to be a man. So is everyone thinking the same woman? And at a rate, approaching 2 to 1. Or am I missing something?

I never saw a female, but there were so many that claimed to see a female or said they "felt" like it was a woman, I thought there was a chance I was missing something so I looked closer. I wanted to try to see what they saw. So I spent ages (by now it's hundreds of hours) analyzing the video frame by frame, and it has only ever pointed me to a male. I came to my conclusion scientifically. I've concluded the video surveillance holds the key to identifying the killer, but because so many people are unable to see past the costume, it will also be the reason this case may never be solved.

I never saw a female, but there were so many that claimed to see a female or said they "felt" like it was a woman, I thought there was a chance I was missing something so I looked closer. I wanted to try to see what they saw. So I spent ages (by now it's hundreds of hours) analyzing the video frame by frame, and it has only ever pointed me to a male. I came to my conclusion scientifically. I've concluded the video surveillance holds the key to identifying the killer, but because so many people are unable to see past the costume, it will also be the reason this case may never be solved.

You've done amazing work. So who do you think is the SP?

It's Friday folks! Wouldn't it be amazing if there was some news on this case?? I love reading everyone's thoughts and insights. Wish I had something useful to share. The votes were interesting- I thought I was in the minority but learned you can't thank your own post to vote. Covermecagney would have known that. Well it was not scientific but fun when the case slows down.
Justice and answers soon. Whether this is a male or female will come to light. 50/50 chance and I am very interested to know who thought it was okay to end MB life. SP your day will come!

Tomorrow will be 2 months. May 20 was last Press Conf and iirc day or so later last we heard from BB in the "exclusive from Fox4" and then the People Mag article. Will we be hearing anything soon? :judge: Hoping so..

Any word from LE on your hard work?? I believe IIRC you sent it on. Would love any updates.

Tomorrow will be 2 months. May 20 was last Press Conf and iirc day or so later last we heard from BB in the "exclusive from Fox4" and then the People Mag article. Will we be hearing anything soon? :judge: Hoping so..

It's so hard to believe we are heading into the second month. I trust the process just hard waiting.

Just popping in for updates !! Doesn't appear to be any..darn it :gaah:

Given the lack of publicly available information in this case, I go back and forth on whether the murder was personal (someone close to Missy or close to someone who was close to Missy, someone angry, jealous, vengeful, wanting Missy out of the way for selfish personal or financial reasons) or motivated by something larger involving organized crime, a case where Missy somehow knew too much about something nefarious. I suppose it could be a combination.

The simplest answer may be that it was personal, given certain weird statements that have been made (won't be more specific because of TOS), because of SW comments re extramarital relationships and financial struggles. On the other hand, the weeks' worth of utter silence from law enforcement and media, the lack of leaks, the involvement of the FBI, ATF and Texas Rangers -- even the early help from the NYPD -- makes me wonder if there isn't something more involved. They may have to keep everything extremely close to the vest.

My gut goes with the personal motivation, my less-than-sleuthy mind wonders whether a wider scheme led to Missy Bevers' murder. This is all JMO rambling. We'll have to wait -- days, weeks, months, maybe decades. Hope they're close to an arrest.

Quick question, mods. What's the reason we're not allowed to respond to direct questions by saying we're messaging privately? I'm okay with the rule and I apologize that I missed it before. Just curious what the reason is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member