TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw a female, but there were so many that claimed to see a female or said they "felt" like it was a woman, I thought there was a chance I was missing something so I looked closer. I wanted to try to see what they saw. So I spent ages (by now it's hundreds of hours) analyzing the video frame by frame, and it has only ever pointed me to a male. I came to my conclusion scientifically. I've concluded the video surveillance holds the key to identifying the killer, but because so many people are unable to see past the costume, it will also be the reason this case may never be solved.

Two questions:

1) Do you have a specific person in mind?

2) Are you suggesting the investigators have a blind spot regarding the perpetrator?

Oftentimes, churches will pay for mental health services of members in need. If not the entire fee, at least a percentage. Several counselors who don't take insurance (which is a pain), may utilize sliding scale fees to help people who can't afford the entire cost.

Batbrat, without getting into specifics, did you sense that LE found your work to be a new way of looking at SP? I am so impressed by your ability!

I disagree that so many are unable to "see past the costume." I think many of us see a woman's walk....a woman's stance...even possibly a woman's body build...and for me personally I see a woman's eyes. I'm not focusing on the "costume" at all.
My very first reaction when I heard the case was…It’s the husband. It’s always the husband. And he comes off detached. Though I don’t judge by that, it just was alittle weird. SP is a MAN.

Then the video comes out. SP walks and swings pretty femininely. Wow, I thought. This looks like awoman under all that bulk. We’ve got afemme fatal. SP is a WOMAN.

So RB walks onto the scene. He walks just like SP. Doesn’t BBsee that? BB personally coaxed someonehe’s close to, to give themselves up and receive his forgiveness. SP is a MAN.

But there’s a rock solid Alibi for both of these guys. And further analysis rules out either. Objectively.

But Tricia points out SP looks like she’d beenpregnant. She walks like she’d recentlylost a bunch of weight. And thetowns-people said pretty collectively. We know who walks like that. She’dalso recently had a baby. Her husbandworked under/with MB. And the grapevinesof the town had been previously active. And the timing of their trip out of town? Together. SP was a WOMAN.

But how could she pull it off. She’s married. With a bunch of kids. But then it comes out that there’s been someissues among area law enforcement. HadMB accidently stumbled upon, or gotten involved with, something she shouldn’thave. Or someone she shouldn’t have? Maybe the MMA connection we know of wasstronger than we thought. SP was hadto be a MAN.

But this is a rage killing. This person went for the chestand head. This is a scorned unstablewoman. That’s the only way they couldpull this off. Postpartum perhaps? And the eyes. Yes. The eyes. Thanks for clarifying that grainy video. Those are a woman’s eyes. And a decently clear look. SP is a WOMAN.

But a lot of those close by MB have been cleared of beingSP. It could be a “hit.” In all its many forms. Someone doing another person’s dirtywork. You wouldn’t get a woman to dothis. Esp with a hammer. The Vic is strong and trained inself-defense. You’d get a MAN. SP has to be a MAN.

So who IS SP? Like Ivoted. I’m about 50/50 on gender (nowonder, huh? See above).

IF SP is indeed a woman. We probably know her name. And LEhas a lot of their recent conversations. IF it’s a random crazie that crossed MB’s path. Law enforcement would probably know thecrazie thru some interaction or communication by now. Those kind of people aren’t generally subtle. But that’s a little random.

IF it is a man. There are several candidates. Either direct or indirect. And LEhas their info and has talked to them. That could be trickier.

The townspeople think LE is pretty certain they know who andis accumulating evidence. IF we knewthe gender, that would help us a lot. BUTSP isn’t giving out free clues. Basedon the recent poll; We generally think it’s a woman. And the voters I know that voted that wayare almost all women. One of SP’s ownand the more intuitive gender. Wow.

As I thought about that, the words to one of my classicfavorite songs came to mind.

She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
El-oh-el-aye Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well I'm not the world's most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well that's theway that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola…

-THE KINKS

I watched this video many times and I feel it is an older man.Not very quick or strong.Just the way this person approaches everything they do.The hands along the way for support and slowly examining every detail.Most women would be quick and done.JMO

Okay- just got to my travel destination. A total of 77 people voted-
21 male
31 female
15 undecided
Hey, at least statistically we have moved out of the undecided category. Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early on, LE said ATF was one of the other agencies that joined the investigation. (Link: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html)
In speculating about SP's gender, we've considered his/her ability to overpower an extremely fit woman. We've considered how strong or quick SP appeared to be on video, especially while wearing what appears to be tactical gear. Whether SP benefited from the element of surprise.
But what if a gun was the first weapon used?
Wouldn't it have rendered the victim unable to defend herself from any other violent acts, whether those wounds came from a hammer, screwdriver or other tool?

If this was supposed to be a staged burglary, the perp slipped IMO by passing by the 'Holy Coffee Grounds' not attempting to open up the accordion door or the door adjacent to it. S-he looks at it, but keeps walking by. Chances are, there may have been some petty cash/ change. They didn't even bother looking - further.

-Nin

I guess I don't understand how it can happen accidentally, either -- if someone has a private message, s/he'd be notified of it without reading the thread, so it just sounds like some sort of public announcement, and I am not about to speculate why anyone would want to do that.

I see what you mean. I do get asked a lot of specific questions in the thread. Public posts that start with "Batbrat, can you tell me...", etc. These posts are likely to just get left hanging without a public answer. You can make of it what you will, but the truth is I'm just trying to follow the rules and not appear rude. Not just to the person asking but to the community reading the rest of the thread.

But anyway, point taken.

Two questions:

1) Do you have a specific person in mind?

Yes

2) Are you suggesting the investigators have a blind spot regarding the perpetrator?

I fully believe and trust the investigators working on this case are doing a very thorough and conscientious job. I have absolutely no reason to believe LE (collectively) has any blind spots.

Barbrat, with all the time you have spent on this video what is your estimate of the male's age in the video?

We we are so grateful for offering so much of your time and energy to this discussion.

Tomorrow will be 2 months. May 20 was last Press Conf and iirc day or so later last we heard from BB in the "exclusive from Fox4" and then the People Mag article. Will we be hearing anything soon? :judge: Hoping so..

Missy was murdered two months tomorrow. Heartbreaking, to be sure. <mod snip>

Something spooked Missy about two to three weeks prior to her death as she stopped attending the Anytime Fitness gym that was once the location for Hardware Galore. Why would she feel the need to do that? It's doubtful that it was a monetary reason b/c gyms aren't expensive; however, like others here, I am curious about their financial struggles and the root cause of them. Was BB still capable of working even though he had "poor health", to use his words?

I typically find that when the FBI is involved in a case, very little, if any, information is made known to the public.

Barbrat, with all the time you have spent on this video what is your estimate of the male's age in the video?

We we are so grateful for offering so much of your time and energy to this discussion.

Thanks for the comment!

I doubt I'd be able to determine an accurate age of the person in the video. If I were to make my best guess: not juvenile or elderly. But that's about as close as I think I'd venture. The subject displays certain types of movements - sporadic limps and shuffles (my cowboy friends call them "hitches in the gitalong"), upper body sway, etc., that would suggest someone with a body that's either unfit or starting to wear out.

Do you have a link to a death certificate being issued? How can a death certificate be issued without a final autopsy report? What doctor signed off on the cause of death, manner of death, etc.? Perhaps Texas is different. Here, a death which requires no autopsy (eg, natural causes), where the attending physician is automatically willing to sign the death certificate, it will still take about a month to receive an official DC. And, I guarantee that here, you will not be able to do anything without a death certificate - except, you can have the deceased removed to the mortuary for cremation or embalming the day of death, and funerals with burials or scattering are held within days without a death certificate.
They will issue a preliminary death certificate with COD and MOD noted as pending. The preliminary death certificate can be used to notify banks and deed recorders so joint owners can remove the name of the decedent, and it needs to be presented to SSA to inform them of the death, etc. A final death certificate is issued when COD and MOD are finalized.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by observation
Here is an update at 9:15pm EST
11 MALE
17 FEMALE
11 UNDECIDED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's not too late, add another vote for the "male" swatperp tally. :)

Thanks for doing this. Good to see where everyone is. Wow. I'm undecided, and almost 50/50 at that, so claim no divine insight. And if I recall, this is just what SP is. Walk with me a minute.

Did you vote based on the video and sleuthing of the video? Or did you take a step back and vote what you're "most likely individual" is?

When I step back and say, "Most likely individual", mine are almost all male. In fact, I've only got one female (being actual SP) on my list. And several males. And I might add; on my scenarios when there's a hit man (paid, favored, or otherwise). I pretty well think that's got to be a male (it's even call a hitMAN, (not hitWoman). I suspect those are exceptionally rare. Esp with a hammer. Add to that the fact that they are taking out a very strong woman, and conclude any hit scenario is probably going to be a man. So is everyone thinking the same woman? And at a rate, approaching 2 to 1. Or am I missing something?

BBM

Not sure if that question was addressed to someone specific in here or all of us, but my vote is based on both sleuthing and video (if that's any help). The way I see it, the "most likely" person is the one that the most evidence points to. Unfortunately, we don't have much evidence at all...so for that reason I wouldn't even term my POI as "most likely" but only my best guess based on hunch and sleuthing observations (circumstantial evidence). And the fact that he matches the height and gait requirements (and is not dark-skinned).

I sometimes wonder if the SP in the church video is not the killer. I wonder if two were involved, and the real killer has managed to keep him/her self away from the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member