TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like he works in wide open spaces? Like where the CoC is located. They were scared a bomb could be anywhere on church grounds. I guess Titan would locate any possible explosives outside and then they would send in a robot.

The video worked at this link on YouTube. Titan at work!! He's gorgeous.

[video=youtube;2EZ1AIxg78M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZ1AIxg78M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I wondered if Titan was called in at the Love Field incident.

Yes that has been my go to link for many things, they got some of their photos from local NBC affiliate too. Notice how flipping dark it is .. creepy

It sounds like he works in wide open spaces? Like where the CoC is located. They were scared a bomb could be anywhere on church grounds. I guess Titan would locate any possible explosives outside and then they would send in a robot.

[video=youtube;2EZ1AIxg78M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZ1AIxg78M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

..working out

Marker 1:10
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB anytime fitness fire individual.png
    MB anytime fitness fire individual.png
    426 KB · Views: 769
You people are GOOD! if that had been a snake it would have bitten me! :jawdrop: Thank you Nin!

Respectfully BBM, do you have a MSM or MPD link as to the BBM? I have not seen where we know anything about the investigation in reference to any of the CG campers on April 18. Or after for that matter.

JMHO, Crime Scene was investigated April 18 per MPD, nothing stated about the CG Campers being there when the interior and exterior were searched with the dog on April 20. JMHO considering when the ATF dog was brought in to search the interior and exterior, and the dogs training, I wouldn't be surprised, honestly more inclined to think they checked for explosives due to there going to be people coming to the Church that particular night, and thinking how Suspects return to the scene of crime.

Per April 18 Press Conf, Ellis County Crime Scene Unit worked the crime scene collecting crime scene evidence:
Snip> Captain John Spann.. We got assistance from the Ellis County Sheriff's Department that has a property evidence collection team that came out to assist us in collecting evidence, and we've reached out to, again, some local agencies, some investigators, that would come in and give us assistance to make sure we're making ––we're taking every effort to track down any possible leads on this. Again, like Chief said, this is unusual for the city of Midlothian. This isn't something we deal with on a daily basis, so it's something that we're going to make sure it's done and it's done right.

Captain John Spann: snip> But again, that's ––this happenedat 5:00 [A.M.]this morning. We justcleared the scene about 12:00 P.M. We're still in the process of following down leads and looking at everything we've got.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12592838#post12592838

Autopsy done Tues, April 19:
POSTED:APR 19 2016 11:34AM CDT
UPDATED:APR 20 2016 01:12PM CDT
MIDLOTHIAN, Texas - Police have determined how a fitness trainer died at a Midlothian church, but they are not releasing that information.

Missy Bevers’ autopsy was completed by the Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office Tuesday morning. Midlothian police said they are not ready to make that report public. http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

Church had a Prayer Service Wed night, doors open at 630pm
Creekside Church--Come as you are...
April 20 · Wednesday 1:18pm
All are invited to a special family time of prayer and reflection tonight at Creekside at 6:45. Doors will open at 6:30. All other classes and activities for tonight are cancelled. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153424204757343&id=179345102342
attachment.php

Hi Arkansanmimi - I don't have any links. I actually just asked a question several pages back. I was just saying I didn't know much about the use of ATF dogs so I was wondering what all the dog might be used for, indicating I thought the dog came a couple of days later. I assumed by then they would already have known if MB was killed with a gun so I wasn't sure what the dog was looking for at that point. Someone responded (can't remember who), saying they can be used to test for residue on CG campers or check for bombs as well as guns. I was trying to figure out the timeline of when the dog was there, if it is possible to check for residue days later, etc.

Looks like there are no K9 that have the same training as Titian (guns and explosives) in area:

K-9 Titan is one of four new graduates from ATF’s Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K) program and is a trained Explosives Detection Canine (EDC). He came to ATF from a local vendor at 22 months old. K-9 Titan is a very large Labrador, so his name suits him well. He has the ability to be sent off-leash to specific targets such as vehicles or luggage, up to 150 meters. Once at the target, he can be directed using hand and whistle signals to search for explosives and/or firearms. If K-9 Titan detects explosives and/or firearms he will alert his handler by sitting. By sending him down range, this provides the handler with an extra level of safety by allowing the handler to be at distance away from the target being searched.

Titan is all work and excels in open environments searching for explosive-related materials to include firearms, ammunition shell casings and explosives. Although he is large in stature, Titan leaves no small spaces unsearched. Titan’s operational home working area is the entire state of Oklahoma, North and West Texas up to the New Mexico border. When called upon, Titan always responds to the situation and is eager to serve. https://www.atf.gov/about/k9/titan

Pretty cool about Midlo K9 Remi
Midlothian Police Department
July 29, 2014 ·
Meet our new K9, Remi

[video=youtube;enRVCQbqOZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enRVCQbqOZE&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

ETA: Looks like nearby Red Oak K9 also does about the same as Midlo's Remi

RED OAK ISD POLICE DEPARTMENT ADDS K9 FORCE

The newest member of the Red Oak ISD Police Department is a highly trained K9 officer who will assist in keeping Red Oak ISD schools a safe environment for students and staff. Named Captain K, the 4.5 year old Belgian Malinois will be handled by his partner Officer Michael Richardson who is assigned to Red Oak High School.

The K9 officer is formally trained in obedience, narcotics, tracking and patrol at Universal K9 in San Antonio, Texas. He and Officer Richardson have also worked together for the Italy Police Department. http://www.redoakisd.org/Default.as...D=0&NewsID=64967&ShowNav=&StoryGroup=Archived

The mission of the Ellis County Sheriff’s Office K9 Unit is to provide support to all divisions of the Sheriff’s Office, as well as surrounding agencies, in the apprehension, detection and deterrence of criminal activity. Through realistic and continuous training the K9 Unit promotes teamwork, integrity, pride, honor and leadership. Each member of the K9 Unit strives to maintain officer safety and preserve the quality of life for all citizens of Ellis County.

•••
• Corporal McCorkle and his canine Riko (shown above, left) have been a team since 2014. Riko is trained as a dual-purpose canine that is capable of searching and tracking criminals, article/evidence searching, handler protection and drug detection. Riko is a German shepherd and weighs about 70 pounds. The canine is certified through the United States Police Canine Association and the National Narcotics Detector Dog Association. McCorkle holds a Master Peace Office Proficiency Certificate with the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Education and Standards. He received supervisory training at the Institute for Law Enforcement Administration in 2008 and attended Bob Eden's Police K9 Management Program in 2013. McCorkle’s prior canine, Jax, was retired in 2014. As a team, McCorkle and Jax won several regional and national awards in police canine competitions.

• Deputy Valley and his canine Blade (shown above, right) have been a team since 2014. Blade is trained as a dual-purpose canine that is capable of searching and tracking criminals, article/evidence searching, handler protection and drug detection. Blade is a German shepherd and weighs about 70 pounds. The canine is certified through the United States Police Canine Association and the National Narcotics Detector Dog Association. http://elliscountysheriff.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=67

Then hubby stated that they spoke on the phone from about 9:30 pm to about 10pm and she was falling asleep on the phone.

Have been thinking about the whole "extramarital" relationship issue. Now wondering if he / she / they had discontinued that activity and they were working to heal and save their marriage. Maybe SP is one of those that didn't take it well. Just a thought, sorry if already has been mentioned.

Do any of you Super Sleuths who looked at BB's Facebook remember seeing how he chronicled last year's fishing trip? He's said it was an annual trip. Thanks!

My opinion has always been that LE would never simultaneously ask for the public's help to identify someone and intentionally mislead the public about height. Their released estimates would put the subject well below half the population, eliminating the vast majority of men entirely. Think about it. Someone thinks they recognize the subject but doesn't bother to let LE know because that person is an average height male.

So that means either LE has accurate measurements and the subject really is that short, or they have miscalculated. IMO, no way would they intentionally mislead the public on this particular detail.

Thnx BatBrat, but my post assumes that LE already knows who it is, the person is 5'11" and they don't need the public's help (or interference) anymore. While I can't imagine that they wanted to open the floodgates of 5'2" - 5'7" men and women with a crazy right leg sightings, it is a HUGE number of possible people, I am trying to reconcile the 4 inch difference in maximum height estimates of your work and that of LE. If LE is not intentionally giving us the wrong height info to keep folks from attacking likely suspects, then the best I can figure is that the doors are indeed 80" rather than 84".

That's all.

I have been in a few public venues this weekend and I have seen SP everywhere. Seriously, who knew that so many ppl walk like the SP in the general public? Just sayin'.

Have been thinking about the whole "extramarital" relationship issue. Now wondering if he / she / they had discontinued that activity and they were working to heal and save their marriage. Maybe SP is one of those that didn't take it well. Just a thought, sorry if already has been mentioned.

This has been one of my theories from early on -- a former lover who didn't take rejection well. If he can't have her, neither can Brandon.

:thinking: jmho on K9 if wasn't for building why wait until after the church was cleaned and people fixing to be allowed in? JMHO

Thnx BatBrat, but my post assumes that LE already knows who it is, the person is 5'11" and they don't need the public's help (or interference) anymore. While I can't imagine that they wanted to open the floodgates of 5'2" - 5'7" men and women with a crazy right leg sightings, it is a HUGE number of possible people, I am trying to reconcile the 4 inch difference in maximum height estimates of your work and that of LE. If LE is not intentionally giving us the wrong height info to keep folks from attacking likely suspects, then the best I can figure is that the doors are indeed 80" rather than 84".

That's all.

I keep watching the MPD surveillance video and it's really puzzling to me...because when the killer opens that door with a glass insert and walks in you can't really see the top of the helmet through the glass insert & you can't see it when the killer walks out. But after the killer is out of the door then the killer appears way shorter than the top of the glass insert. So, the video is definitely distorted or something. And on the door...I found a similar door with a glass insert and the height is 79.25".

http://ogtstore.com/architectural/doors/interior-doors/1970s-oak-school-door-with-lateral-window/

edited to add...I also think it's possible that the rectangular white thing the killer is holding is a damaged/bent pneumatic door closer similar to this:

http://www.taylorsecurity.com/assets/1/15/DimRegular/482021.jpg

Anybody else :freakedout: by this story too?
BB's FB post about the death of Meisner's wife came up before. It was discussed around May 3, thread 9, post#118 by YouWho which is a list of odd coincidences in the case. I thought the post might be deleted so I saved it.

Almost last point "BB posts a link on his FB in March to an article about how the wife of former Eagles band member Randy Meisner was fatally shot in the couple’s home, saying he had just been dreaming about the Eagles the night before. (The shooting was accidental, as the woman was moving a gun from the closet.)"

What is new to me is that at that time, I thought BB made the post after the murder of MB, not before. When BB claims to have had the dream, and makes mention of the Meisner death, March 7..imagine that, the SwatPerp was making all their plans, gathering their costume, spying on MB. I suppose some people believe in premonitions.

This has been one of my theories from early on -- a former lover who didn't take rejection well. If he can't have her, neither can Brandon.

In my opinion, It is rare for someone that is into working out would date someone who does not at least take care of themselves. SP frankly looks like a mess.

Pretty cool about Midlo K9 Remi
Midlothian Police Department
July 29, 2014 ·
Meet our new K9, Remi

SBM, ARmimi, thanks for the awesome video about Remi. She was a shelter dog on death row with only two days to live when Midlo K9 unit adopted her. She took right to her training with amazing results. Dogs are so cool.

The seemingly delayed dog search is a bit unusual. Maybe Remi was working another case?

Wow.
Sorry in advance if this is repetitive or not-so-smart: Was BB's March 7 post to his Facebook, which he has since deleted? Do you remember seeing it, presumably after checking his Facebook after April 18? Or, perhaps, I'm missing something. Thank you.

Yes, it was still there up until the point that he deactivated his account. I have a screenshot of it but I don't think I can post it.

Oh wow, did not catch it the first time..I have a deja-vu feeling watching marker 1:44. No sleuthing of course. But..you "goat" to be kidding..

-Nin

In my opinion, It is rare for someone that is into working out would date someone who does not at least take care of themselves. SP frankly looks like a mess.

On my list of possible perps, is a past or present special needs student of Missy's. I agree SP does not look fit at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6