TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As requested, a short animation of the "stripped" perp, walking toward the camera. I will try to do one with/without gear later this week. Here's a start:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• towards.gif
    towards.gif
    397.5 KB · Views: 68
  • away.gif
    away.gif
    523.6 KB · Views: 59
  • toward.gif
    toward.gif
    397.5 KB · Views: 633
  • away2.gif
    away2.gif
    788.9 KB · Views: 641
So very respectfully snipped for space and focus; however, the information contained within the snipped portion was fascinating read. I do believe I heard a standing ovation from this crowd for a remarkable job well done.

Sorry this took so long to answer. In my analysis, the sex of the subject and the body shape was generic from the start. The final animation does not represent my starting point, but rather a final conclusion from the evaluation of the entire video. I outlined my techniques on a previous post, not sure if you saw that. Either way, I’ll try to keep it as concise as possible yet still comprehensive. The short answer is research, external evaluation, knowledge of anatomy, and common sense.
<snip>
My conclusion is still “male”, even with added artifice. My final conclusion, using everything here, plus my height evaluations, is male and likely on the lean side.

attachment.php

<snipped last image for space and focus>

Someone mentioned that a real tactical vest like the one the SWATPERP is wearing would cost around $3000. Since you have identified an exact replica of the tactical vest, Batbrat, would you agree that is the approximate cost of the vest? I also understand that this particular type gear cannot be purchased even online by the general public. Is that correct, also?
If those two things are true then, we have a killer who is
  • a real life LEO, or similar employee, with access to SWAT tactical vests or
  • a killer who borrowed or stole the expensive tactical vest that appears to be brand new
I'm getting the most uncomfortable feeling that this case involves much more danger than I initially suspected. My favorite hat is off to everyone who has offered thoughts, opinions, suggestions, research, deductive reasoning, links, graphics, intelligent, and sometimes humorous, discussions. Good work, Team!

#Justice For Missy

So very respectfully snipped for space and focus; however, the information contained within the snipped portion was fascinating read. I do believe I heard a standing ovation from this crowd for a remarkable job well done.

Someone mentioned that a real tactical vest like the one the SWATPERP is wearing would cost around $3000. Since you have identified an exact replica of the tactical vest, Batbrat, would you agree that is the approximate cost of the vest? I also understand that this particular type gear cannot be purchased even online by the general public. Is that correct, also?
If those two things are true then, we have a killer who is
  • a real life LEO, or similar employee, with access to SWAT tactical vests or
  • a killer who borrowed or stole the expensive tactical vest that appears to be brand new
I'm getting the most uncomfortable feeling that this case involves much more danger than I initially suspected. My favorite hat is off to everyone who has offered thoughts, opinions, suggestions, research, deductive reasoning, links, graphics, intelligent, and sometimes humorous, discussions. Good work, Team!

#Justice For Missy

Thank you for the kudos. That particular vest was one of a PAIR (one with SWAT, one with POLICE patches) that sold on eBay last October for about 40 bucks. So 20 dollars each plus ship. I have found identical vests on Asian import goods websites for 50-100 dollars. A real police tactical vest, modular with armor would probably be hundreds, for sure. The difference would be most armored vests would not zip up the front like the one SWATPERP wears. So I feel his is just lined or padded, maybe for paintball use or something. Basically a costume, and not an authentic piece of armored gear.

Checking up on her? IMO it appeared that they both knew each other were having relationship(s) outside the marriage so I am not inclined to think that was what he was doing. Maybe between the first call to her and then the second call he got to thinking what could happen and wanted to warn her, to tell her he loved her but couldn't bring himself to say something besides "I love you" IMO maybe he learned of an altercation pending and brushed it off like no he/she wouldn't do that. I think there is more to know here and of course we are not privy to what LE knows - rightfully so. IMO MOO I am not accusing anyone, just brainstorming.

I honestly don't find him calling her twice strange at all. When my husband is out of town, he calls me when he gets to his hotel and is about to go to dinner, when he gets back from dinner, and usually again once he is settled in and falling asleep. Neither of us are controlling and neither have had affairs.

I'm not completely convinced that BB had nothing to do with it anymore than I am about any of the other POI. I just don't find the behaviors and actions that others find suspicious as being so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at Green Man walking forward, I think he has a right knee injury to the ACL or even maybe recent surgery on that knee and by recent I would say this is about 8 weeks post surgery. It doesn't look like he can straighten it out all the way. Anyone with recent knee surgery?

When I see green man walking forward I can see almost a skip in his step, he really appears " high" or drunk IMO.
After seeing green man I'm quite certain swat perp is male, fairly slim with bad posture.
All JMO.

That is not a gun in the left hand. The image is more clear in the MPD video and it may be a little flashlight but definitely not a handgun.

When I see green man walking forward I can see almost a skip in his step, he really appears " high" or drunk IMO.
After seeing green man I'm quite certain swat perp is male, fairly slim with bad posture.
All JMO.

I thought the very first time I saw the video that SP was drunk as he/she is certainly off balance as in falling backwards.

There is nothing odd about calling home before going to sleep when you are out of town to say "Goodnight, I love you". We do it every night even if out of the country. We call when we get into our hotel room "I am here, the hotel is fine and all is well" and then again before settling in for the night. It is so normal. I do not understand making this out to be something nefarious.

I posted almost this exact same thing before reading yours!

BB specifically said around 9:00 - 9:30 PM (thanks to Jsoeur) :

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Husband-of-Slain-Fitness-Instructor-Speaks-Publicly-376270351.html

"...BB: Yes. Every day for the last -- every day for the last 10 months, she`s made it a point to text me at work that she loves me and have a good day, honey. When I finally arrived in Biloxi around 7:30, which was later than I was supposed to be there, you know, I spoke to her, and she said good night, and it was still about 8:00. And I`d called her anyway probably around 9:00 or 9:30 to tell her I love her, and she was already half asleep, and that`s the last time I spoke to her...."

Thank goodness BB's exact phone records were obtained through the SW's so it is unnecessary to rely on BB's memory. This appears to be another contradiction - she was actively typing and posting on FB in the same time frame that BB claims she was "already half asleep".

JMO PC is born of contradictions, in some cases, maybe.

I fall asleep on my phone almost every night, usually while reading websleuths, but sometimes Facebook. I could totally be half asleep and posting at the same time. I usually doze off and drop my phone a few times before giving up and falling asleep. :)

As requested, a short animation of the "stripped" perp, walking toward the camera. I will try to do one with/without gear later this week. Here's a start:

attachment.php
attachment.php
The hand carrying the tool has changed in the two views, hasn't it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Something hasn't added up on the secretiveness of LE from the get-go. Last night on the news, they announced they are releasing the transcripts from Orlando shootings TODAY--- here we are over TWO MONTHS later and they are sitting on them in this case. And the Orlando one is a more high profile than this one.

Something hasn't added up on the secretiveness of LE from the get-go. Last night on the news, they announced they are releasing the transcripts from Orlando shootings TODAY--- here we are over TWO MONTHS later and they are sitting on them in this case. And the Orlando one is a more high profile than this one.

Could be because Orlando knows motive and shooter is identified and dead.......just guessing. And I can't post about that tragedy without saying what overwhelming sadness comes with such a terroristic hate crime. I don't know if it can be legally classified as a hate crime - not interested in arguing the point - but I see it as a hate crime, too.

Maybe SW is not drunk but has some kind of muscle disease, MS or ALS he is very uncoordinated and off balance.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I am one of those gut feeling people who has always thought woman, but when looking at this visual of walking forward it reminds me of my teenage son after intensive karate/mma. His feet always go a little out I think from all his stance work. He consistently gets various types of injuries and stiffness from karate and mma. He is super fit and strong, but I always have to fuss at him about his posture. The visual of SP walking away does not really look like my son's walk though.

Perhaps SP is sore/stiff from working out and the bulky gear is making it even more noticable.

I am one of those gut feeling people who has always thought woman, but when looking at this visual of walking forward it reminds me of my teenage son after intensive karate/mma. His feet always go a little out I think from all his stance work. He consistently gets various types of injuries and stiffness from karate and mma. He is super fit and strong, but I always have to fuss at him about his posture. The visual of SP walking away does not really look like my son's walk though.

Perhaps SP is sore/stiff from working out and the bulky gear is making it even more noticable.

I think you make an excellent point. How high on the leg are those shin guard-like things? If too high, they could also contribute to that gait.

I do not see a piece of glass, or SP left hand near the head at all; nor do I see a small cylinder-shaped flashlight, nor do I believe the object is held "cop style". To me, it looks like handgun-shaped object, held like a handgun, in the left hand. I think it resembles a semi-automatic. If you can enlarge this .gif, you will see that the object in the left hand does not flash as SP approaches the door. When I test this WS thumbnail by opening in a new tab and enlarging to 300% (Firefox), that isn't enough, SP is less than 2 inches tall on my screen. I can see it in a picture viewer on my computer where SP is 9 inches tall on my screen.

Maybe it looks like a handgun in that gif but I went back and watched the Midlo video and SP is walking towards this entrance and he/she clearly has a hammer in their
right hand. SP lifts the hammer up at the 1:46 mark - as SP does that, the head of the hammer is all that is able to be seen. The handle is then flush with his/her wrist.
Then at the 1:47 mark the left hand also comes up and it does appear SP is holding a small flashlight 'copstyle' by the way the hand is shaped but that wouldn't make
much sense since also at this mark the headlight appears to come on too. I didn't see a piece of glass either. If you start at 1:44 you can watch and see what SP has
in their hands before they get to the door.
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• SP1.jpg
    SP1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 354
  • SP2.jpg
    SP2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 351
I do not see a piece of glass, or SP left hand near the head at all; nor do I see a small cylinder-shaped flashlight, nor do I believe the object is held "cop style". To me, it looks like handgun-shaped object, held like a handgun, in the left hand. I think it resembles a semi-automatic. If you can enlarge this .gif, you will see that the object in the left hand does not flash as SP approaches the door. When I test this WS thumbnail by opening in a new tab and enlarging to 300% (Firefox), that isn't enough, SP is less than 2 inches tall on my screen. I can see it in a picture viewer on my computer where SP is 9 inches tall on my screen.

I considered a gun as well, but my thoughts that it's a flashlight are because of the few frames prior. If you carefully watch the few seconds of video where SP is walking up to the door, there is a scene that has the swing back of the left arm. In one of the frames when he swings his arm backwards, you can see the long, black shape coming out the back of the fist (opposite the thumb side). In that split scene, I see the grip going all the way around the item and I think to get the end of gun to show out that back side you would see a much more unnatural, exaggerated swing of the arm. The tip of the gun would be at the front of the fist, near the thumb. Like, batbrat mentioned, I think holding the gun that high to the head when approaching the door would also be uncomfortable. My last thought on this was that if LE knew SP had a gun, but they weren't going to release that information, I don't think they would release a segment of the video where you could see him walking with it.

True, but the autopsy was done in Dallas on Tuesday morning.
But wouldn't it take time for ME to get report completed? Dog arranged? Thus, the delay of dog until Wed pending coordinating all resources.

If gunshot or gun, that could easily make a difference in motive. I see over and over how the tool injuries are pointing to jealous female rage motive for many, however, I don't believe that is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977