TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reads as if MT thinks the person who killed Missy did so because he/she was jealous of Missy, and MT was trying to shove it in her face that even dead, Missy was still better than him/her.

So in her opinion, jealousy was the motive, not an affair or money. Interesting...

I for one believe jealousy was the motive here. Someone was so insecure about this woman's very being. To me, when I hear MT speak, she is talking from her own anger that a woman took out her daughter in law. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkansasmimi- are there any return SW that you are aware of? Thanks.

Yes...
Dry Cleaner, iPhone & iPad and the Ford F150 have Warrant Return documentation ETA, the 2 Linkedin (one for MB and one for CW) ATT Tower Dump and ATT Target Numbers those do not have any execution or Warrant Return dates or documentation. JMHO from looking at the documents.

1) SW16-050 Is to go into the 2012 Ford F150 at MPD & get personal items from veh (iPad and other financial paperwork) ***iPhone was NOT listed so it had to be w/ MB
4/18 Affidavit
4/18 Warrant
4/18 Warrant Return
?? can not see the Notarized date on the end of page on media page
4/21 Filed with Clerk

2) SW16-059 Dry Cleaner warrant
4/22 Affidavit
4/22 Warrant
4/22 Warrant Return
4/27 Notarized
4/27 Filed with Clerk

3) SW16-060 MB iPhone & iPad for Forensic Extraction
4/19 Affidavit
4/19 Warrant
4/20 Warrant return
4/28 Notarized
5/3 Filed with Clerk

Art. 18.10. HOW RETURN MADE. Upon returning the search warrant, the officer shall state on the back of the same, or on some paper attached to it, the manner in which it has been executed and shall likewise deliver to the magistrate a copy of the inventory of the property taken into his possession under the warrant. The officer who seized the property shall retain custody of it until the magistrate issues an order directing the manner of safekeeping the property. The property may not be removed from the county in which it was seized without an order approving the removal, issued by a magistrate in the county in which the warrant was issued; provided, however, nothing herein shall prevent the officer, or his department, from forwarding any item or items seized to a laboratory for scientific analysis.

Acts 1965, 59th Leg., vol. 2, p. 317, ch. 722. Amended by Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 984, ch. 399, Sec. 2(E), eff. Jan. 1, 1974.
Amended by Acts 1981, 67th Leg., p. 2789, ch. 755, Sec. 3, eff. Sept. 1, 1981.

Regarding the photo I posted yesterday (below) I had wondered if the packed up equipment called out in this photo was sound equipment from the church (which may have been set aside to steal by SP) or sound equipment MB may have unloaded to use during her workout session. Or it could be part of the items unloaded from MB's truck.

attachment.php

I'm only guessing the white suv is from the crime scene investigation team.

While searching for other photos of this scene, I came across video footage which shows a 360 aerial view of the Creekside church the morning of the murder. I had not seen this before and posting it here if it may be of interest to others. Here's a snapshot taken from the footage, which can be accessed at the bottom of this page:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.htmll

-----------------------------------------------------------------
what is in the back of this truck? that looks like a hand.

I think that is just an investigator or MEs case.

People Magazine article 04/25/16:
"If she wasn't working out at home, she's always on the go. There's a lot of crock-pot meals that she fed her family" to save time, Tucker adds.

This printed only a week after she was murdered, for goodness sake. I've tried to compose another sentence here, and I'm at a loss.

The bolded could have fueled two different people. One that was a mother ( an observer) or the one that had to raise the children (former mother) both of these are the same emotion. CT and MIL are seeing the same observation. The post below is the same but opposite

More MIL comments knocking MB ..."Tucker's letter seems to address the recent alleged revelations about the Bevers's marriage, reading, "I assume you were jumping up and down when the news [broke] about her life [being] not as perfect as a lot of people thought. Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be. "But, the secret is, there is something called 'agape' love. Meaning, there really is a love you have, that no matter what you have done in the past or present, you still love them! "

So, MIL's letter to MB murderer stating let me tell you a secret- MB not perfect as a lot of people thought. Red flag! And MB did "things" in past and present but is still loved. Red Flag!

Who knocks a dead woman?! Lots of bitterness here. Red flags!!!!

Thank you, Mimi- I knew who to ask. I hope those cell tower dumps are key to getting this SP in the SWAT costume. Bring it!

Regarding the photo I posted yesterday (below) I had wondered if the packed up equipment called out in this photo was sound equipment from the church (which may have been set aside to steal by SP) or sound equipment MB may have unloaded to use during her workout session. Or it could be part of the items unloaded from MB's truck.

attachment.php

I'm only guessing the white suv is from the crime scene investigation team.

While searching for other photos of this scene, I came across video footage which shows a 360 aerial view of the Creekside church the morning of the murder. I had not seen this before and posting it here if it may be of interest to others. Here's a snapshot taken from the footage, which can be accessed at the bottom of this page:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.htmll

what is in the back of this truck? that looks like a hand.

I think that is just an investigator or MEs case.

I agree. Missy's speaker was not that large. Fantastic catch though!

It took me all of 30 seconds to pick a random old thread and find an example. Thread 16, post 47:

"Just curious....I have been reading 2 threads worth for days and I have never once seen any details about MB's family...her mom, dad, siblings,cousins, etc. Does she not have any that are still around??? All I hear and read about are the in-laws.. I would think if her parents or sibling are alive, they would have some interest and interviews about this. Does anyone know ??? thia"

Now you're probably going to say "well that isn't really critical"... but it is. Obviously MB has plenty of family still around as any sleuther knows after a few moments of work. So that answered the OP's question, leaving the accusation that if the family IS alive, they would "have some interest and interviews". Meaning, apparently they aren't interested.

Veiled criticism is still criticism.

Nice find. You're right - I do not read that post as a "criticism" of MB's family of origin, not at all. IMO the post reads more like a sincere query from a poster who knows nothing about that side of the family.

I agree. Missy's speaker was not that large. Fantastic catch though!

This makes me wonder if this person had a problem with noise... early morning noise/ hearing problem? ( reference to Missy's speaker) Still- the detection of young mother/ older mother (protective over the nest) -- that presence is in everything I read anyway.

SteveS said:
"Respectfully" you are wrong. As I already explained, "affidavit" and "search warrant" are two separate things. A SW itself may not be kept secret. An affidavit (which would be used as background justification for a SW and recited within it) may be kept secret for a period of time, per 18.011. If any other SW exists, we would have the ability to know of it and access to read it (absent any 18.011 portion, if any such portion existed).

Respectfully, I again ask for a link or are we just assume this is your opinion.

What I am relating to you are basic legal concepts in Texas law, not opinions. See Texas' Code of Criminal Procedure, Title 1, Ch 18 for the pertinent law, and you just have to read it and be able to grasp it. But yes it's legal code, written precisely, so it's not that easy for everyone. I've tried to provide the easiest-to-understand explanation to help anyone who wants to know and comprehend.

One last time: when it says that an affidavit supporting a SW can be sealed, it means EXACTLY what it says. (That's how legal code works.) The affidavit supporting a SW would not be the same thing as a SW. The law does NOT say that a SW can be sealed (which it cannot, because that would be a violation of Constitutional law). Texas law further alludes to this in Texas' Code of Criminal procedure, Title 1, Ch 18, sub 18.011 (d) where it underscores that while the affidavit may be sealed, the content of the search warrant to which it pertains may NOT be kept secret. So if SWs have been issued, they are open to public scrutiny.

Also, as I said earlier, this is NOT an area that can be declined FOIA-wise, using the cover of an AG ruling. (Such situations are strictly defined within Texas law.)

I remember BB saying Missy's mom was staying with him at the family home. Something about how it took the three of them to do the work Missy did with the children. Does someone have a link to that story? tia eta I think crock pot meals are a wonderful answer for a busy family's supper. Delicious and nutritious. I use mine all the time. I guess MT thought it was less than adequate. idk.
JMO but I think MT said the comment with disdain when she was referring to MB using the crock pot. I guess anything other than home cooking with homemade biscuits indicates that a woman is putting too much time on her job and not as June Cleaver. :snooty:

What I am relating to you are basic legal concepts in Texas law, not opinions. See Texas' Code of Criminal Procedure, Title 1, Ch 18 for the pertinent law, and you just have to read it and be able to grasp it. But yes it's legal code, written precisely, so it's not that easy for everyone. I've tried to provide the easiest-to-understand explanation to help anyone who wants to know and comprehend.

One last time: when it says that an affidavit supporting a SW can be sealed, it means EXACTLY what it says. (That's how legal code works.) The affidavit supporting a SW would not be the same thing as a SW. The law does NOT say that a SW can be sealed (which it cannot, because that would be a violation of Constitutional law). Texas law further alludes to this in Texas' Code of Criminal procedure, Title 1, Ch 18, sub 18.011 (d) where it underscores that while the affidavit may be sealed, the content of the search warrant to which it pertains may NOT be kept secret. So if SWs have been issued, they are open to public scrutiny.

Also, as I said earlier, this is NOT an area that can be declined FOIA-wise, using the cover of an AG ruling. (Such situations are strictly defined within Texas law.)
Since you seem to know about this, do you believe then that there have been no other SW's issued in this case under Texas law prior to about May 20? That what we have seen is all of them?

HOWEVER... just because we have "the ability to know of it" (the SW) doesn't mean we DO know of it, so that is where YOU are right and Steve is incorrect, as I see it. We know of the previous search warrants because MPD made us aware of them. But if they chose not to tell the public or the news media that they had gotten additional SWs, then there's the possibility that no one has gone looking yet. The local media isn't exactly aggressive...

FWIW you have misrepresented what I said. I said repeatedly that if there are SWs, they are all available, which is fact. That neither claims anyone is looking, or that they aren't. And I would neither assume that MPD doled out SWs to the media without a request, or that they didn't, since we don't know what we don't know.

SteveS is correct and you are correct too, IMHO. He says a SW may not be kept secret, which is true. You can read the Texas rules of criminal procedure chapter 18 regarding search warrants and you will not find anywhere in there a provision for keeping a SW secret. And in fact, Article 18.011(d)(1) says specifically that an order issued under this section (talking about the sealing of an affidavit) may NOT prohibit the disclosure of information about the SW. We know that the affidavits in the MB case have not been sealed - they've just been withheld from release which isn't the same thing (no judge's order). But if 18.011(d)(1) applies to a sealed affidavit, it must apply to an unsealed affidavit as well.

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.18.htm
http://law.onecle.com/texas/criminal-procedure/18.011.html

HOWEVER... just because we have "the ability to know of it" (the SW) doesn't mean we DO know of it, so that is where YOU are right and Steve is incorrect, as I see it. We know of the previous search warrants because MPD made us aware of them. But if they chose not to tell the public or the news media that they had gotten additional SWs, then there's the possibility that no one has gone looking yet. The local media isn't exactly aggressive...

Thank you. Also I do not have a Link for this but I do have a phone number for the 2 individuals I spoke with this afternoon and one with a badge number. That told me that if the Affidavit was sealed the whole thing was meaning the Warrant/Order also, because I asked that too lol. Kept secret and sealed are 2 different things.

Truth on this case, we know what we been told and that is all. They are working an Active Murder Investigation and that is fine with me. JMHO. Thanks again for links. (had those but appreciate it when people use them to back up stuff)

ETA: How do we know for sure that there are nothing sealed? Do you have a link possibly that shows a docket of anything (including the one that have been filed and we have seen in the 40th District Court?) We have no way of knowing if there is or isn't. JMHO .. Not MSM, Not from MPD, not from Court house. Nothing. So we can not say yes or no lol JMHO

Does anyone ... believe in this murder investigation that these are the only SW issued? (the ones we have seen) :thinking:

I remember in previous threads we learned she had also lost her husband, Missy's father, last year. We all felt so concerned for her. I posted I was surprised she could even get out of bed with such a loss.

Agree with your opinion of ArkansasMimi. She's an amazing poster. We are lucky to have her here.

Missy Daddy died Dec 2014, RB Mother died suddenly Dec 2015 and then MB was Murdered April 18 2016. My heart hurts so bad for all but mostly 3 precious little souls I know how it is to lose loved ones close together but thankfully I was an adult when I had to start experiencing it. Can not imagine. JMHO

It has been my experience after 26 years of Nursing and LE experience, that silent family members are grievers, loud ones are not to be trusted. Guilty dog barks first. Sorry. It has just been my experience. 90% of the time.

I do not have the experience you do, only my own experiences with grief (two of which have been very close people to me) and observing cases on WS.
I do think genuine grief is usually experienced with quiet dignity and a great desire for privacy.

Since you seem to know about this, do you believe then that there have been no other SW's issued in this case under Texas law prior to about May 20? That what we have seen is all of them?

First, I'm not sure why you selected May 20 as an arbitrary cutoff.

Second, I have no idea. This stuff is public info (ie, available). But I haven't taken the time, nor do I have any appreciable desire, to find out.

We should have a crock pot poll. Not sure, but it seems about 50% hear this same disdain as you eloquently put it, and 50% see no criticism of MB by MT but just a statement or even a compliment.

Okay, Sandy- let's assume your correct- she meant it as a dig- do you think she is the SP and/or hired someone to murder MB?? Call LE with these tips, if your certain- please! And I mean ASAP.

JMO but I think MT said the comment with disdain when she was referring to MB using the crock pot. I guess anything other than home cooking with homemade biscuits indicates that a woman is putting too much time on her job and not as June Cleaver. :snooty:

I disagree. Crock pot meals take the same amount of prep work as when you cook something in the oven or on the stove -- you just get to do the work earlier in the day.

If she meant it as a dig, she might've said "take-out dinners" or "mac 'n cheese" or something like that...

I have read on WS that MB was killed in SW corner of building near the doors where her truck was parked. Also, that MB walked toward the spot where SP was. And, that MB only had keys to the front door of the church. Wouldn't this indicate that someone knew that she always went in that door and walked down the hall to open the church door to get equip or water bottles out of truck? SP would know her route in the church and would know where to lie in wait.

Just a general note, falling at random -- I think in the long run that we'd all be happier if speculations, suppositions, and rumors don't morph into facts. It just makes things harder for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24