TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read on WS that MB was killed in SW corner of building near the doors where her truck was parked. Also, that MB walked toward the spot where SP was. And, that MB only had keys to the front door of the church. Wouldn't this indicate that someone knew that she always went in that door and walked down the hall to open the church door to get equip or water bottles out of truck? SP would know her route in the church and would know where to lie in wait.

Does anyone know exactly where the CG class was to be held? Was it a room inside the building off of one of the hallways? I think if she actually was killed in the southwest corner of the building, it must have been inside a room or it was captured on video, because two cameras are in the southwest corner.

That or it wasn't the southwest corner, since the actual southwest corner of the building is a covered patio. I'm going to assume she was killed somewhere else in the building, away from the cameras and indoors? I haven't heard any clues that would point to otherwise.

Here's my map of where I believe at least three of the cameras are placed. Disclaimer: I've never been in the church, so this map is only an estimation of hallways/walls, etc. It is in no way accurate as far as doorways, exits, etc. It's really only for my own orientation regarding the video. The patio area is definitely on the SW corner, though.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cameras.jpg
    cameras.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 948
Here is the link and these reviews are coming out of Austin ( first review pasted here on WS indicates this program doesn't sit well non-social people, like me- and the 4th one pasted is saying more for younger people. That puts MB at a disadvantage because she was 45.) And yes, I work-out ( every day) The 4th review also says the program is not for injured people and the SP walked with a limp ( there's more on the link)

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Camp-Gladiator/reviews

My trainer was really nice but CG is just not for me. I agreed with other reviewers about being forced to partner up and chat with strangers... I get this is a group thing but I'm here to sweat, not socialize. In addition, I felt the work out was just... meh. I mean, we were squatting and deadlifting with hollow PVC pipes. I was dying for some weight. I work out 3x a week on my own, and I'm certainly not some fitness expert but the CG workout felt it was made for those just starting out on their fitness journey

flooded my inbox with emails. I couldn't make any of the camps in my area. asked to cancel my membership when I realized this was a bad fit. they said I HAVE to attend 10 classes in order to get a refund! Basically, since I can't make any of the camps in my area, I have to pay them. jacked up program and not friendly to new people.

3. You are forced to partner up with random people, and switch partners multiple times during class. Not so bad, except that they force you to have awkward conversations with these people while trying to work out. I'm coming to get a good workout, not meet my new best friend.

4. They make you listen to a 5-minute sales pitch at the end of each class where the end goal is purely to try to get you to refer as many people as possible. It's like one of those dumb pyramid schemes.

5. They only care about people who refer multiple friends. You could go to class consistently 2-3 times/week for several months and no one will give you any recognition. But, refer 2 friends and they make a big deal about giving you a t-shirt in front of the whole class claiming you are "silver" level now. How about rewarding people who are loyal regardless?.

SBM for space.

Wow. I would not like these aspects. I detest frivolous chatter. And the sales pitch at the end and the blasting your inbox with emails? Nooo, this is definitely not something I would enjoy. But to each his own.

Still one of the most bizarre acts in this case! Strikes me as some sick humor.. honestly. How could they not expect LE getting involved? Valuable tax money wasted here.

-
Nin

Maybe it was a diversion

LE had stated early on that MB's ambush death was a targetted killing, and that nothing was taken from the church that would suggest a robbery. The perp was in the building for well over 30 minutes, in heavy gear/disguise and was in the Common/public areas of the church, not where any valuables would be. The perp also carried no duffel bag or other means to carry anything that could have been stolen, but had SPECIFIC weapons in hands throughout the 2 plus mins we the public see in surveillance. Those LE comments on pressers they did have been posted/linked here throughout many threads.

I hope that actual reports from LE supercede any further suggestions that this was a burglary, as it was stated early on, it was a targetted killing.

Facebook (see below).

Yes, there was a FB post stating that her 9:00 class would be moving to a new location. IIRC, the text of that post has previously been shared here on WS.

I wonder why the 9:00 class had to move and if it had something to do with the new management at the "old location (hotel)" - sorry, I can't remember the name of the center in Midlothian. :blushing:

BB didn't post it, but a friend did to his FB profile/wall. Maybe his friend was trying to cheer him up. :(

This is not directed at you X files, but rather jumping off your post.

Why is this even an issue then? If he didn't post it, he didn't post it. Why are some calling this odd behavior for a grieving spouse if he didn't even do it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been my experience after 26 years of Nursing and LE experience, that silent family members are grievers, loud ones are not to be trusted. Guilty dog barks first. Sorry. It has just been my experience. 90% of the time.

This does make sense. I think this is how I I would be - silent. I'm not saying I think anyone is guilty or not guilty, just thinking out loud about what you said. I do know everyone grieves differently though.

Why is this even an issue then? If he didn't post it, he didn't post it. Why are some calling this odd behavior for a grieving spouse if he didn't do it?

DEFAULT AND LATE PAYMENTS: If you fail to cure a default within 10 days after notice of default, then CG will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance immediately due and payable under your contract and payments due may be accelerated. Upon payment of the full balance due, your membership may be reinstated. You agree to pay any further collection costs, allowable interest and collection agency fees, court costs and attorneys’ fees if incurred in collecting your account. You also agree to pay any fees for rejected credit card charges or debit card charges up to $30.00 per rejected or declined payment as well, which may be automatically deducted from your credit card as well.

MEDIATION: You agree that you will submit any dispute you have with CG to mediation in an attempt to resolve it, prior to bringing any dispute against CG, its owners, agents, employees or assigns.

What an oppressive contract by CG (^^^^ besides of all the remaining content). I think there are many, many members who got into difficulties.

About CG.....I would never join it. There are too many restrictions for the class to be enjoyable to me. ( my opinion, not an insult, or fact)

Is it just me, or for some of the rest of you, is it not mind-blowingly-bizarre how MB's mother-in-law has somehow become a target for suspicion, over the course of a number of pages here?

Not for me, but that's because I've been following the chatter on twitter about this case for a while and she's been one of the main "suspects" of the twitterverse since very early days.
Because the wider Internet does not share the same rules about being 'victim-friendly' and considering family victims, nearly everyone I read about outside of this site suspects either the MIL, the SIL, BB or RB.

LE had stated early on that MB's ambush death was a targetted killing, and that nothing was taken from the church that would suggest a robbery. The perp was in the building for well over 30 minutes, in heavy gear/disguise and was in the Common/public areas of the church, not where any valuables would be. The perp also carried no duffel bag or other means to carry anything that could have been stolen, but had SPECIFIC weapons in hands throughout the 2 plus mins we the public see in surveillance. Those LE comments on pressers they did have been posted/linked here throughout many threads.

I hope that actual reports from LE supercede any further suggestions that this was a burglary, as it was stated early on, it was a targetted killing.

FelineGinger, LE said in the first couple days that it was a botched robbery; then by the end of that first week they said they believed MB had been in contact with her killer prior to the day of the murder. We know this from the affidavits and SW info where it was stated.

However, LE seemed to back off from much of what was said early on. Later press conferences like the most recent one on 5/20, they basically say that they are not committed to any one theory. I don't think we can rule out a botched robbery at all - in fact, it's still my leading theory.

The fact that "nothing was taken from the robbery" doesn't eliminate the motive, because if it's a botched robbery, that's exactly what usually happens. If you think you'll be alone for hours, and you're checking out the whole building first with no urgency,the whole plan goes out the window when you're surprised by a visitor and kill them.

We know nothing of the presence or absence of a duffel bag; we just know it wasn't there in the two minutes of released video. A bag could have been in the car or just inside the door and the perp wasn't ready to carry it until after looking around.

I think there were a lot of things LE stated early on that they have backed off of, like gender and whether or not there was a foot injury, and the height range of perp going from a 3-inch range to a 6-inch range, etc. I believe they're stumped and that all options are still on the table.

Why is this even an issue then? If he didn't post it, he didn't post it. Why are some calling this odd behavior for a grieving spouse if he didn't even do it???

Actually, BB DID post it to his wall. Which is why it was originally discussed.

A person or two came along and muddied the waters by claiming that it was a friend who posted the picture to BB's wall. But in fact it was BB himself. He was sharing someone else's picture but he did in fact post it himself.

I have saved a screenshot of it, and the post starts with "Brandon Bevers shared ***'s photo". I cannot post the picture here as we can no longer share stuff taken from facebook pages which were public but are now private (or deleted). But he most certainly posted it to his own timeline himself.

interesting. When my friend died under mysterious circumstances, I couldn't even speak. I barely could function. I'm not sure how I would be able to pull myself together to speak to the media.
But I'm not a natural extrovert either.

For me, grief is gut-wrenching, debilitating and private. It's a process, like an illness that takes time and stages, and leaves scars. JMO

Does anyone know exactly where the CG class was to be held? Was it a room inside the building off of one of the hallways? I think if she actually was killed in the southwest corner of the building, it must have been inside a room or it was captured on video, because two cameras are in the southwest corner.

That or it wasn't the southwest corner, since the actual southwest corner of the building is a covered patio. I'm going to assume she was killed somewhere else in the building, away from the cameras and indoors? I haven't heard any clues that would point to otherwise.

Here's my map of where I believe at least three of the cameras are placed. Disclaimer: I've never been in the church, so this map is only an estimation of hallways/walls, etc. It is in no way accurate as far as doorways, exits, etc. It's really only for my own orientation regarding the video. The patio area is definitely on the SW corner, though.

attachment.php

The restrooms are in the SW corner. ;) Assuming from your map, a few feet NW of the patio. That is another area off of the cameras.

Here is the link and these reviews are coming out of Austin ( first review pasted here on WS indicates this program doesn't sit well non-social people, like me- and the 4th one pasted is saying more for younger people. That puts MB at a disadvantage because she was 45.) And yes, I work-out ( every day) The 4th review also says the program is not for injured people and the SP walked with a limp ( there's more on the link)

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Camp-Gladiator/reviews

My trainer was really nice but CG is just not for me. I agreed with other reviewers about being forced to partner up and chat with strangers... I get this is a group thing but I'm here to sweat, not socialize. In addition, I felt the work out was just... meh. I mean, we were squatting and deadlifting with hollow PVC pipes. I was dying for some weight. I work out 3x a week on my own, and I'm certainly not some fitness expert but the CG workout felt it was made for those just starting out on their fitness journey

Billing is a rip off, cancelation is a nightmare. there contract is within a contract they will keep on billing even after your time is up, until you to fill out a document to request cancelation. who does that this day and age? go to the GYM hire a trainer its cheaper or join the ARMY!

----------------------

flooded my inbox with emails. I couldn't make any of the camps in my area. asked to cancel my membership when I realized this was a bad fit. they said I HAVE to attend 10 classes in order to get a refund! Basically, since I can't make any of the camps in my area, I have to pay them. jacked up program and not friendly to new people.

---------------------

I do not usually wright negative reviews but my wife has been going back and fourth with camp gladiators bill department for several months. They are still trying to charge her account
monthly fees. She signed a 6 month contract and they trying to bill her for an entire year. they can not produce anything that shows that she signed a year long contract. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO.

-----------

Trainers are great. Lots of other parts of the experience leave a LOT to be desired. If you are looking for an affordable workout that has a lot of options to fit within your schedule, I'd recommend Daily Burn instead. MUCH cheaper, and FAR better.

1. Billing cycle makes no sense. They charge you on the same date every month, but run their workouts for 4 weeks on, 1 week off. And at Christmas/New Year's they take 2+ weeks off. So you are constantly being billed for times when you cannot attend classes. They should be billing everyone at the beginning of each 5-week cycle, but they don't.

2. You are asked to bear crawl across gravel parking lots, or get down in the grass and do push ups. I rarely leave class without at least 1 ant bite.

3. You are forced to partner up with random people, and switch partners multiple times during class. Not so bad, except that they force you to have awkward conversations with these people while trying to work out. I'm coming to get a good workout, not meet my new best friend.

4. They make you listen to a 5-minute sales pitch at the end of each class where the end goal is purely to try to get you to refer as many people as possible. It's like one of those dumb pyramid schemes.

5. They only care about people who refer multiple friends. You could go to class consistently 2-3 times/week for several months and no one will give you any recognition. But, refer 2 friends and they make a big deal about giving you a t-shirt in front of the whole class claiming you are "silver" level now. How about rewarding people who are loyal regardless?

6. If you ever have any issues, there is basically only 1 customer service rep who can actually help you. Anyone else who answers the phone or responds to your email is incompetent. And even when you get the 1 good person on the phone, they'll still only do about half of what they promise you they will during your conversation. I have spent 5 months trying to get overcharges on my account taken care of. As soon as I do I'm cancelling my membership.

----------------

I've been thinking about this review for a while. I'm currently about to finish my 4th or 5th camp (not consecutive- over the last few years) with CG and I have some mixed feelings:

The Good:
-There are a lot of time and place options. You can likely find one that works for you.
-They will push you harder than you would push yourself (especially at 6 am before you're even really awake).
-You will leave sweaty & feeling like you got a good workout.
-They offer Groupons a few times a year which is a good way to try it for cheap.
-They come up with fun games and are encouraging.

The Bad:
-It is not for all levels. I know they want it to be but it just isn't. If you are out of shape or injured it's obvious because you are the last one in all their drills. Which brings me to my next point..
-You will do a good amount of running. If you're not in shape to run, forget about it. Some classes are almost half running. If you can make yourself get up in the morning and run on your own don't waste your $$ here.
-They focus on how fast you can do exercises ("do as many burpees as you can in 2 minutes!"). Nobody cares about proper form or injury prevention.
-There's a big difference in the camp based on the trainer. I've had ones I like more than others for various reasons.
-They try to sell you crap all the time. They send tons of emails, texts, etc. trying to get you to "GO BOLD" and lock yourself in for a year of membership (which judging from other reviews is impossible to ever cancel). This is annoying since I like to switch stuff up and I only usually do CG when there's a Groupon and I convince myself it's a good idea again. They also try to get you to get all your friends to come, buy a mat, join a race, etc....
-Some camps (especially evening ones) people bring their kids and they can be distracting and make me feel like I'm in 3rd grade gym class. As far as I can tell they don't discourage you from bringing your kids but it took away from my experience.
-You do the same things all the time. They are: running, burpees, planks, v-ups, push ups, squat jumps, jump lunges. That is pretty much all with some small variations.
-They are (or maybe were?) religious. This was more in the first few camps I did but it probably depends on the trainer. I don't want bible study with my workout.

Sigh I guess that is all my feelings. I think it's a good thing to do if you're in decent shape and you're trying to switch it up. There's no way I'd get locked into CG for a long period of time though and clearly I get annoyed for various reasons after each camp and don't go back for another year.

Wow!!! I had no idea of the true scope of CG. It sounds like much more than a fitness class, more like another MLM scheme. I can understand why some people would be very dissatisfied. When all is said and done, CG will probably go the way of other fitness fads, some will make money from it, and others will lose.

IMHO

Ah, I see what you mean. I guess I wasn't familiar with the term "crock pot meals" being used to be sort of on a par with "latch key kids" or something like that.

There were TWO parents in that home, and TWO teenagers......so, no reason for thinking that nutritional meals were not being had. The photo from People Mag, of the family vacation in Montana from the summer of 2015, depicted a healthy family. JMO

Class was to be held outside under the covered area. She had keys to the church so that campers could use the water fountain and bathrooms.
Where her body was found there are 2 cameras pointing in that direction. Was she moved? Was the murder captured on video?

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 60
Not for me, but that's because I've been following the chatter on twitter about this case for a while and she's been one of the main "suspects" of the twitterverse since very early days.
Because the wider Internet does not share the same rules about being 'victim-friendly' and considering family victims, nearly everyone I read about outside of this site suspects either the MIL, the SIL, BB or RB.

Or, a combination, thereof. I might add that it is not all idle chatter...............many tweeters research and investigate FBs etc. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24