TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...but, breaking in ups the ante for SP. And he/they could have spoken to her when she was exiting her car,just before they shot her. Buying a gun in Texas, not so hard. jmo. Not breaking in would have made for a swifter, surer exit. It's so strange, the fact that the perp(s) were in the church. jmo

IMO, no so strange. May have wanted to corner her. Remove the chance of her getting away. We know the suspect walks funny, might have thought wouldn't of had much chance of catching her if she ran. There are neumerous things about this case that lead me to believe it was personal. In the contect of the act, inside was more intimate. without listing them all, shooting her might not have brought about the same satisfaction as how the suspect killed her. In many cases it would have been easier to just shoot someone, yet we still have a lot of murders by other means.

Excellent work! Thank you very much for sharing it! I am not sure about the East part yet, no doors exiting the sanctuary. I'll have to re-check.

-Nin

Please watermark it with "Websleuth" so just in case it finds it way onto other sites, media, etc. Thank you for taking the effort to do this wonderful work.

Totally get it and know people/situations like that. Not that kind of situation here. Moms were close. I could show you numerous pics but we should probably drop it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct. Does she have a reason for believing that? If so, maybe some detail is in order. Assumption without reason is just imagination.

I used the hiatus of this conversation to work on making a map of the church to scale and make every attempt to accurately place doors windows, etc. After painstakingly reviewing over 300 photos, several videos, Google Earth, Street View, and the property tax information and after many contested exchanges with my wife (who was always right by the way) I believe I have the church layout very close to what it is.

The caveats:

Some windows and doors may be off by 4 inches.
The thickness of doorways is exaggerated to a 1 foot dimension (usually shared between hall and room to show it's presence).
Bathroom locations are determined by where the plumbing stacks are located.
It is a work in progress.

attachment.php

Fantastic work! Thank you for your contribution!

IMO, no so strange. May have wanted to corner her. Remove the chance of her getting away. We know the suspect walks funny, might have thought wouldn't of had much chance of catching her if she ran. There are neumerous things about this case that lead me to believe it was personal. In the contect of the act, inside was more intimate. without listing them all, shooting her might not have brought about the same satisfaction as how the suspect killed her. In many cases it would have been easier to just shoot someone, yet we still have a lot of murders by other means.

I wonder if there was more than 1 perp inside that church ? Personally, I think it's very possible. Will agree to disagree about SP being in that church. I think there is so much more to this case than a murder over "personal;" issues, but jmo

Hopefully, this can help you with some of the work you have been doing with heights and such. Knowing where something is might improve the accuracy of the "fish eye" adjustments you have to make. I am still naming and describing the information of each element you see on the map. But I can tell you where something is, as measured in feet, and any caveats I have about that number if you need it.

Hopefully, this can help you with some of the work you have been doing with heights and such. Knowing where something is might improve the accuracy of the "fish eye" adjustments you have to make. I am still naming and describing the information of each element you see on the map. But I can tell you where something is, as measured in feet, and any caveats I have about that number if you need it.

On the East side my suspicion is that there is a door on each end of the back of the sanctuary set two feet in - so a small recess - and positioned directly across from the Room 12 and Room 10 doors. At the end of the long MPD video release the camera position alters the perception of the SP movement. They are walking straight across. That camera is apparently mounted just 1 foot away from the wall of Room 12 and about 1 foot south of the corner. It is aimed at an angle toward the back sanctuary wall. I haven't determined the exact angle but the white line on the floor (they are every 8 feet by the way) is angled to the right.

The additional door placements are entirely possible, I agree. Nice analysis with the cam!`

-Nin

I too, am unsure of this wording (and no I don't want to start another glass shards/grout debate over definitions)
But I thought "hit" and "targeted" went together, because a "hit" meant the purchase of murder as a service completed by someone other than the person wanting the victim dead. Correct me if I'm wrong??

Yeah, wonder if police meant "untargeted" killing....?

Great to have you here! Folks like you and batbrat are of immense help with your knowledge and capabilities. Thank you!

-Nin

A botched rape.....that's a real possibility. I haven't considered that until just now and IMO it could be. Good one!

Except the outfit doesn't seem 'right' for rape.. The clothing seems to protect from injury and conceal DNA.

It wasn't a question about what's allowed or not allowed. Respectfully, my opening sentence was that I'm not telling anyone what to post or not. My question is about the psychology of it all. Why do we think that in this forum, we gravitate toward the "target by family" angle? It's an attempt to analyze and discuss the trend - not to silence or intimidate anyone.

I don't think you need to worry, since that's not exactly what Tricia said anyway. And before what she did actually say- folks will always go back to where the most information is.

I don't think you need to worry, since that's not exactly what Tricia said anyway. And before what she did actually say- folks will always go back to where the most information is.

I'm not following you. I don't need to worry about what? I also don't understand the reference to something Tricia said... I said nothing in my post about Tricia.

Okay...but, breaking in ups the ante for SP. And he/they could have spoken to her when she was exiting her car,just before they shot her. Buying a gun in Texas, not so hard. jmo. Not breaking in would have made for a swifter, surer exit. It's so strange, the fact that the perp(s) were in the church. jmo

But buying a gun means the possibility of them tracking it back to you... IMO if this was a hired hit it would've been way simpler than this, they could've shot her and been gone. But no this person wanted the satisfaction of the kill, knowing there's no way she could survive.. Plus probably getting to say whatever they've been holding in to her as they do it, so that "she knows why this is happening to her"...

Idk I have too many theories at to what could've happened. Whenever the truth comes out, I won't be shocked because to me any all the theories are possible, some more than others but still, guess we'll have to wait and see..

Such a Wonder you are, No it's not!! Beautifully done! Thanks! :)

Such a Wonder you are, No it's not!! Beautifully done! Thanks! :)

Pretty sure you meant Jethro4WS' excellent work ;):

I used the hiatus of this conversation to work on making a map of the church to scale and make every attempt to accurately place doors windows, etc. After painstakingly reviewing over 300 photos, several videos, Google Earth, Street View, and the property tax information and after many contested exchanges with my wife (who was always right by the way) I believe I have the church layout very close to what it is.

The caveats:

Some windows and doors may be off by 4 inches.
The thickness of doorways is exaggerated to a 1 foot dimension (usually shared between hall and room to show it's presence).
Bathroom locations are determined by where the plumbing stacks are located.
It is a work in progress.

attachment.php

Doesn't really matter who LE has all but eliminated. Until such time as they are officially cleared by LE, we're allowed to discuss POIs (within the forum rules - whether we agree there was involvement or not).

As far as the dynamic... I can only speak for myself, but it's possible others feel more comfortable discussing their thoughts now that Tricia has spelled things out after the break - making it clear that attempted intimidation, disruptions, silencing tactics won't be tolerated on the forums.

It wasn't a question about what's allowed or not allowed. Respectfully, my opening sentence was that I'm not telling anyone what to post or not. My question is about the psychology of it all. Why do we think that in this forum, we gravitate toward the "target by family" angle? It's an attempt to analyze and discuss the trend - not to silence or intimidate anyone.

Was responding to the post from here and last part I was responding to your question about why family tends to come to the table for discussion. Believe me, I think LE is discussing them as well and despite alibis they won't stop short of excluding anyone. Why? I don't know- but ready to find out.

I wonder if there was more than 1 perp inside that church ? Personally, I think it's very possible. Will agree to disagree about SP being in that church. I think there is so much more to this case than a murder over "personal;" issues, but jmo

Agreed. Multiple perps is possible. Not my personal opinion, but have considered it, as it has been a reocurring throry here.

By the way. Thanks for being polite. Im often short and to the point. My comments are IMo and are not intended to offend anyone.

Was responding to the post from here and last part I was responding to your question about why family tends to come to the table for discussion. Believe me, I think LE is discussing them as well and despite alibis they won't stop short of excluding anyone. Why? I don't know- but ready to find out.

And in addition to that idea, observation, BB himself says no one should be ruled out, including himself, in spite of alibis. IMO, he seems to have no problem with the scrutiny and has left the door open for us to speculate:

"It's just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they've come out and said they're no longer suspects doesn't mean they've been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open,” Brandon said. "Once they've scoured the field they should never close the door, you know."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members