TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are weaker movements viewed as female to you? Just curious.
I've met some extremely muscular, military women in my life and I wouldn't say they were weak at all. Truckers, LE, body builder friends all female all tough as nails.
Yes, there are some VERY strong women out their. LOVED Rhonda Rousey and followed her fights. Wow. Wouldn't get in the ring which her for a wheelbarrow of money; she'd kill me! Amazingly tough; but I'm speaking from an objective/imperical perspective. Since we don't know who it is (or what gender it is - officer Steve even claims he doesn't know!), our sleuthing involves average imperical data and probabilities at this point. Here's a brief outline of current world records by gender: Sorry; chart got munched.
My wife and I are both average size and when we go to work out in the gym, I'll load somewhere between 50% to 70% more on the bar than she does for the same exercise. Which objective data shows to be about par.

Note: Chart got munched. Showed men's and women's powerlifting champions. Men's records ranged from 49% to 79% higher worldwide over the four most commonly measured tests.
http://www.criticalbench.com/pdf/powerliftingrecords.pdf

So if we see someone swinging/breaking etc. 50-75% harder, chances are greater that that is a male. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. Could be an agendered person in there and we would both be wrong! But until we solve this thing we can only trudge forward sleuthing with our existing data pool, probabilities, and historical experiences.

:wagon:

to
Websleuths,

:cheer:Mainely16 !!!:cheer:

:balloons:We're glad to have you with us!:balloons:

Thanks for your post -- lots of good ideas and reasoning, IMO.

Keep 'em coming!

don't know if these will be clear enough for anyone to see anything - it's from the MPD surveillance video at 1.02. This is after he/she has pried the door and the killer is "fiddling" with the "veil" or netting or balaclava he/she is wearing and you can see the killer's eyes somewhat. I'm also attaching a close-up shot of the killer's left eye from this same frame.

edited to add and this first one is sort of mind numbing to me....it almost looks like he/she has a baby strapped to his/her chest. I studied it for hours but I have no clue what that is though.
1.02 full body a.jpg

here's another shot same as above but with heat map....and I still see that "baby"

full body pixl heat map.jpg

here's the left eye from the same frame

1.02 edit 7-8 highlight 13 and lighten 50 enlarged 500.jpg

Not to change the subject, but to change the subject. The he she poll has been done here, the general IMO desctiption, and motive, etc. All wild speculation aside, I believe this person will be caught. Most likley because of somthing someone else either notices or somthing that the suspect says to someone else or so on. What we know and is not theory, but stated fact, is that someone who consealed their identity arrived at the church that moring prior to the victim. From what we can see on the video footage, the suspect doesn't look to be stealing anything, and was prepared to break in (tools). We know he/she killed Missy Bevers in a short span of time and escaped the scene. We know from LE's comments that they can see in a video what they believe is the suspects vehicle, but do not feel comfortable giving out a description of it due to the quality of the immage. This rules out being dropped off, walking, or escaping on an ATV, or helicopter. I will venture a guess that this is more likley personal than randome. My guess would be a romantic interest. Not necessarily mutual. The victim may have been flirting with someone dangerous and didn't realize it. Its not as though her movements were secret. I believe she was already concerned about this person, but may not have had any definative proof or reason to seek help from the athorities. (somthing along the lines of creepy coments) You can flirt with some people and thats all it is. Others, not so much. Nor can you be fooled by their apearance. There have been serial killers that in somes opinion were quiet handsome.

Agree. The SP's biggest mistake IMO was not recognizing how significantly distinct and unique his/her own walk, gait, feet, shuffle. I watch those videos over and over and all I see are those feet. Those aren't ballet feet. The posture is poor. Both feet are dead flat. The left foot turns far out and the right leg takes extra hip effort to step forward - perhaps overcompensating for a bad knee or a prior injury/surgery resulting in one leg shorter than other. These distinguishing physical characteristics will nail the SP. I think it is a woman who has gone to great lengths to disguise that she is a woman. A man would typically just mask up - and not focus on hiding his gender, only his personal identity. A woman out for revenge and elimination. Yet, maybe not. If a man, as someone posted earlier, a scorned male, doubly scorned if he lost all and MB went right back to life as usual. Whomever, was: relaxed, familiar with environment, knowledgable and informed about MB's exact timing and arrival, had obviously planned, calculated, prepared (bought swat costume) -- probably was a silent stalker so knew where everyone in the fam was going to be ---selected the day and time and method --- and executed. But that walk, that gait, those flat feet, that left foot out.....will be dead giveaways...eventually. JMO.

Agreed. Multiple perps is possible. Not my personal opinion, but have considered it, as it has been a reocurring throry here.

By the way. Thanks for being polite. Im often short and to the point. My comments are IMo and are not intended to offend anyone.[/QUOTE

You don't come across as short . Am used to dealing with groups of people with wildly diverging opinions. jmo

don't know if these will be clear enough for anyone to see anything - it's from the MPD surveillance video at 1.02. This is after he/she has pried the door and the killer is "fiddling" with the "veil" or netting or balaclava he/she is wearing and you can see the killer's eyes somewhat. I'm also attaching a close-up shot of the killer's left eye from this same frame.

edited to add and this first one is sort of mind numbing to me....it almost looks like he/she has a baby strapped to his/her chest. I studied it for hours but I have no clue what that is though.
attachment.php

here's another shot same as above but with heat map....and I still see that "baby"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, I can see what you are talking about. Quite freaky! Obviously just shadowing of some sort but nonetheless very strange.

How did you figure out the small hallway on the South side? Thanks

-Nin

Which one do you mean? The one into the Sanctuary? If so, it is a long process that involved knowing where other things on the map must be located, so here goes.

There is a YouTube channel called CreeksideChurchVids. On that channel there are three very helpful videos that help determine the short hallway on the North side of the Sanctuary and the office layout and position, which combined with an enlarged screencap from the MPD video (the 20 second one) identify, show, and locate that hallway.

So, this came first.

The first video to watch is the one titled "Creekside Church's "Dad Day" Worship Intro Movie" (it is pretty good!). In that video at about the 30 second mark you see a guy come out a door in an alcove, cross the hall, and enter a room. While the camera is slightly angled, with respect to the door in Room 8, you can see that the person came straight across - they didn't have to change their direction to come into the room. So that means that there is a door directly across from a door in Room 8. From pictures inside of Room 8 it is known that there are only two doors on the North hallway (there is a door into the Kitchen in that room but that isn't important for this discussion). It can't be the Northeast most door because we would see the alcove that the guy came out of in the long MPD video (at the beginning) and with the camera angle in the "Dad Day" video we would see the East hall. So, it must be the other one. Which is positioned by counting the 2 foot ceiling tiles. in Room 8 to the door. The alcove is deep because the guy coming out of it fully opens the door and there is clearly room for another door length plus. Thus, I determined it to be 8 foot deep. The camera is off angle to show the door in the alcove and that is likely a 30 inch door plus the frame and since the shot shows some width beyond the door I determined the alcove to be 4 feet wide. The position of the second door in Room 8 is calculated by counting ceiling tiles it is at the 112 foot mark (or 76 feet down the North hallway).

Next, determining the office layout and where it was located.

The instructive video for this is the one titled "Rewind for March 11, 2012". All of what you need to see about the office layout happens in the first 15 seconds. First, the person with the camera turns toward their door which is on the left side of the room and the door is 1 foot from that wall. Going out the door you see a 4 foot wide hallway, 8 feet deep (I will get to that, in a bit) and a doorway (open) on the right. He turns left and you see a two foot wide space followed by a large window followed two feet later by a door in a 4 foot wide hallway that continues for some distance before a "bookcase" is seen and that hall turns left. The color of the rug is the color I used on the map. Now, I determined that short hall to the door is 8 foot because you have a large window and a door on the one side. It wouldn't be a functional room if it were less than 8 feet and there are no projections into the South hallway, so it must be all within the "office space". But it can't be much more than 8 feet because of how close the camera is to that door when you see it.

He then immediately turns left and aims the camera into the office.
If you move along in the video a bit and take any screencap of it you can work out some dimensions. In particular, starting from the right, you see a two foot space followed by a 1 foot column. Then a space where there is a 3 foot board with a centered 2 foot calendar 1 foot from the post and 1 foot from the window (which we can see only partially). At least 9 feet plus a window. So, how big is this room? It is at least 12 feet considering the size of the windows if it were a single window.

From Google Earth measurements, and the County Tax CAD maps we can determine the building is 192 feet by 168 feet measured corner to corner. There are 3 foot eaves on each side. The taller inner sanctuary part is 120 by 196 and has 3 foot eaves all around it. Since the "outer" building abuts the inner building each side outside of the Sanctuary is 36 feet. So, we calculate. The South hall is 8 feet wide, the large window room is 8 feet and it is separated from another room by a 4 foot hall. That is 20 feet. 36 minus 20 is 16. So we have a 16 foot by at least 12 foot room with a window starting 9 feet from the east side of that room. We will determine (confirm) it is a double window later. Now, we also know that the large windowed room is at least this long.

So, how big is the Pastor's office (the one the person with the camera came out of)? That will be determined by a screencap from another video, along with Street View, to determine window positions and thus dimensions of that office. Also, we will be able to determine where the offices are located (they are on the South hallway).

The one titled "Rewind for January 22, 2012" was instrumental in knowing where the offices are located and where the Pastor's office is in particular. In that video you can see that he has a white board "easel" while he talks. At about the 50 second mark if you look just slightly above that white board you will see something move across the screen from right to left. It is very small but it is, in fact, an 18 wheeler heading northbound on 287. The angle that it moves and the distance away shows that office is far down on the South side. Also, that window you see is positioned 3 feet from the east wall of that room. It is the east wall because the window faces south and it is to the left of the couch.

There are pictures from inside the Dutch Double door room that show the signs on the wall at the West End of the South hallway which say "Church Offices" with an arrow. You can see these mounted on both sides of the hall in the MPD videos that show that hallway - they are the little brown rectangles up on the walls.

So, how to determine the position of the Pastor's office. First, we have a "complex" of offices that is 28 feet by 24 feet wide at least. Westward, a 4 foot hall, at least 12 foot room, followed by a 4 foot hall equals at least 20 feet. Remember, there is a door to the right of the Pastor's office so this can't be at that Southeast-most corner. On the outside of the South side we can determine the window layout and exact positions for most and "rough" positions for others (though rain down spouts help) counting the roof "slats".

We have a double window at the 4 foot mark (in the Dutch Double Door room). We know this because the roof supports for the Carport are two feet wide and this Carport extends into the building until it junctions at the South hall. So those supports are also at that end as well. This would be in the Dutch Double Door Room space, but from pictures of inside that room (the ones showing the direction to the offices) the west wall of that room is straight and that it is 3 feet from the wall (size of book case and items on it) to the Dutch Doors. Another picture from inside that room shows that the window is 1 ceiling tile from the west wall. Incidentally, double windows take up 6 feet of space (which can be determined in any room picture by counting tiles above them).

We then have a series of three single windows that are positioned by counting roof "slats" in relation to the end of the Dutch Double Door room double window. The first is 12 feet from the 1st double window. The next is 4 feet after this. And the third is 8 feet after the second window. Because of this placement we know that the 12+ foot office we determined earlier can't be associated with any of these windows, otherwise there would be another window in that office to the right of the one we see. So we know that the office space is further down the South side.

Next up is a series of 3 double windows positioned at 104, 122, and 136 feet. The first double window is 22 feet beyond the last single window. The second window is 12 feet after this. And the third is only 8 feet after the second. So, again we know that the 3rd double window can't be in the 16x16 office because there would be a second window to the right of the one we see as there is 9 feet of that wall visible. It can't be the second window because the second and third windows are only 8 feet apart. In the Pastor's room we know that there is 3 feet before the double window in that room and the double window is 6 feet wide that is, 9 feet needed. So we finally conclude that the first double window is in the 16x16 office and the second double window is in the Pastor's office.

At this point we have 9 feet, a 6 foot window, 12 foot space, a 6 foot window, and 3 feet or 36 feet that make up these two offices. We know the first office is 16. Therefore the Pastor's office is 20 feet wide. The start of the 16x16 office is the 95 foot mark (104-9) and ends at 111. The Pastor's office begins at 111 and ends at 131. The door in the Pastors office is 1 foot from the west wall, if you recall from earlier. The door of the Pastor's office and the door out of the office space is are aligned and are both at the 112 foot mark of the South side (or 76 feet down the South hallway). If you go all the way back to the beginning of this response the second door in Room 8 across from an alcove is also at the 112 foot mark.

It would make a lot of sense for the Pastor to easily get into the Sanctuary, particularly backstage, without having to go out of his way to do so. Thus I suspect the south hall also has an alcove and, in my opinion has been seen in the videos though you have to enlarge a screen cap (especially from the 20 second MPD released video of the South hall as it is brighter).

Here is an enlarged screen cap with the relevant markings.

attachment.php

Attachments

• SouthSanctuaryAlcove.png
    SouthSanctuaryAlcove.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 533
How did you figure out the small hallway on the South side? Thanks

-Nin

Reposting the picture I used at the end of my longer reply. I had the alcove marking in the wrong place.

attachment.php

Attachments

• SouthSanctuaryAlcove.png
    SouthSanctuaryAlcove.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 407
Why are weaker movements viewed as female to you? Just curious.
I've met some extremely muscular, military women in my life and I wouldn't say they were weak at all. Truckers, LE, body builder friends all female all tough as nails.

The way the perp uses tools to jimmy or break stuff is not gender-specific to me, although I can see why some would equate it with femininity. But to me it isn't about weakness - it's about this perp not being experienced with the things he's trying to do. He comes across to me as someone who has never pried open a door, never broken out a pane of glass before that morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way the perp uses tools to jimmy or break stuff is not gender-specific to me, although I can see why some would equate it with femininity. But to me it isn't about weakness - it's about this perp not being experienced with the things he's trying to do. He comes across to me as someone who has never pried open a door, never broken out a pane of glass before that morning.

I agree, SP seems to be "pretending" to break into the door at that point in the footage. Does anyone think any parts of that particular portion of the video has some cut out of it?

I agree completely with this assessment.

IMO, he doesn't appear comfortable in that tactical gear, either. He looks almost awkward - as though it's the first time he's worn it. What I mean is, to me he doesn't appear to be experienced military or LE.

View attachment 97949

View attachment 97951

View attachment 97950

With all due respect, MrsP the distortion is overwhelming and creating things that are not there in my opinion. Obviously there is no baby on sp.

With all due respect, MrsP the distortion is overwhelming and creating things that are not there in my opinion. Obviously there is no baby on sp.

I know there is no baby there...I said I didn't know what those shadows were but it looks similar to the shape of a baby's head.

But can you not see the eye pic? It's pretty clear on my end.

I see the "baby" now. I don't recall seeing that before. Was this photoshopped, or is this a baby, doll or mask? Or simply shadowing? Very wierd.

I see the "baby" now. I don't recall seeing that before. Was this photoshopped, or is this a baby, doll or mask? Or simply shadowing? Very wierd.

I guess it's just shadowing...but it is very strange.

In the first scene when the perp looks like he is trying to jimmy the door he is swinging the hammer with his left hand and appears to be doing so very half-heartedly. At the end he is swinging the hammer freely with his right hand. Taking the video as a whole it looks like the perp is right-handed (and male). I don't think anyone who is right-handed would really try to use a hammer with his left hand like he did in trying pry the door open. It almost looks like he is pretending to be left-handed (and doing a very poor job). The weakness/inexperience seen in that first scene is, in my opinion, due to him using his non-dominant hand (and to some extent perhaps due to the frame rate of the camera). Why he's doing that is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay