TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On foot the only real path into and out of the church is to the North. A path southward is extremely difficult with the way Texas DOT set those bridges and very steep walls underneath to the creek. Other than running across a highway there isn't a practical way through.

If you check out Google Earth to the North there will be a bridge that crosses the North Prong Creek from the west side to the east side near the nearest house and only house before the reservoir further up. Further up along the west side of the creek there is a cross-over at the spillway of that dam. To the east of that is road - 19th ave. Further north you start to run into more houses. If you go north and then west from the church you will encounter a high voltage transmission tower cut-through path extending to Walnut Grove and beyond though like the other side the further North you go the more houses you encounter.

The name of that reservoir identifies that this is a soil conservation area. So the problem being controlled is soil erosion. In Google Earth you will see various channels to the creek to control just where water would flow to it - there is at least one path that seems uncontrolled. There is at vegetation throughout the area North and not as much bare soil, this helps to keep the soil in place.. So, I wouldn't expect this to be as muddy as some think despite the rain.

It is true the fastest way out is a vehicle. But unless you are going to steal a vehicle in addition to carrying out this crime you run the greater risk of your vehicle being seen on a camera somewhere. If your car is modern it may have OnStar or LoJack that will be pinging your location out - unless you disconnect that stuff. You have a risk running into a road closure due to standing water or even an accident. A flat tire. The car won't start. You don't want to be the guy/gal with the flat tire and the SP suit in the car should a police officer come across you driving at that time of night and determine they have probable cause to suspect you might be up to no good to go on a little fishing expedition with you. If you should get stopped you might "look nervous" (and that could mean anything when it comes to the way LE operate) to said officer.

If someone planned this to murder Missy and get away with it the planner would have to have a lot of confidence that those kinds of risks are mitigated. If this is a burglary gone wrong I would expect a car for sure because there is a good chance they aren't even thinking about any of these risks.

There are risks entering and leaving as well. Just like the car you can still be seen. You will be moving slower. Though I will add you can hide yourself much easier than you can hide your car and yourself. It will be dark. It will be wet. You will have to pass by some houses. However, you do control just how far away from those houses (and any dogs) you will pass. With a vehicle you don't. There are no doubt more.

Every individual will assess these risks differently and decide their way in and out.

The only thing MPD ever said about a car was that they said one was partially seen on surveillance in the first conference. They haven't said anything about that since. One thing that I have been wondering about is that the first press conference was early in this and I wonder if the golf cart that is parked in the Northwest entryway before you get to the vestibule was what they had seen. If you enlarge a screen cap of the West (main) hall - where we see SP across from Holy Grounds - you can make out the golf cart in the distance. At this point there is no way to know unless MPD tells us.

As I said in another post MPD knows when MB arrived at the church prior to entering the church. They know that somehow. And that is either via an outdoor church camera in the Southwest entryway or from the SWFA cameras. If it is the church camera then we know SWFA footage from that time period isn't helpful. If it is SFWA then there should be a reasonable chance that if MB's vehicle was picked up by that camera the other vehicle would have been. MPD has never stated if the vehicle mentioned in the first press conference was stationary, entering, or exiting.

There is a considerable number of posters local to the area, as well as others who live nearby and/or know the area well. We've been fortunate in that regard. I think their first hand assessments of the immediate area have been very helpful. Google serves a purpose but does not necessarily tell us what the eyeballs on the ground can, so to speak. Walking through a culvert to get to the other side of the highway isn't so far fetched, in my opinion. Alternatively, if the car was parked in the back of the church, it could have been unnoticed when the campers were inside and discovered the body, in my opinion.

Hey, x_files. Do you mean two actual perps on scene, or two involved in the murder, possibly one inside the church and one outside as a driver, lookout, etc?

I wondered if the video the LE released was of two perps because of height discrepancy.
I'm pretty sure the murder was planned by at least 2 or more.
I think when it's finally solved 2-4 people will be arrested in the conspiracy to murder.

The 2-perp theory explains the following to me (when I look at the intended murder scenario) and what many WS posters have also brought up:

1. The advantage of having someone on "lookout" to notify about possible interference AND about MB's arrival.
2. The unhurried and "unemotional" behavior of SP.
3. The variance in height: many WS posters believe SP to be much taller than LE's disclosed height, so LE could have reported the height of the second perp.

Just a thought here, but one perp (the stronger of the two) may have disabled MB, while the other completed the murder.

What are some other reasons for considering a 2-perp theory?

#2 is what gives me the hint there were two perps. The calm, almost sloppy, demeanor during a well-planned, vicious crime is strange, but makes more sense to me if there were two people in on the deed.

The clean entry and get-away also makes me think two people were in on it. Not sure how, but somehow. Perhaps one person in a car or perhaps one person carrying the bag with the swat gear (the perp on video is not wet). Perhaps someone who "cleaned up" while the swat gear perp undressed from that outfit. IDK.

If this was a duo, I think it was a pair that were partners...either in love/marriage, crime, employment.

Basically, though, I have no idea. All speculation and wild guesses on my part.

There is a considerable number of posters local to the area, as well as others who live nearby and/or know the area well. We've been fortunate in that regard. I think their first hand assessments of the immediate area have been very helpful. Google serves a purpose but does not necessarily tell us what the eyeballs on the ground can, so to speak. Walking through a culvert to get to the other side of the highway isn't so far fetched, in my opinion. Alternatively, if the car was parked in the back of the church, it could have been unnoticed when the campers were inside and discovered the body, in my opinion.
Unless you are going to walk in the actual creek, this is very steep and would be wet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Steep.png
    Steep.png
    674.9 KB · Views: 298
Right. Because how is widening the possibility of perp's height giving anyone a better description? Doesn't make sense. It has to be what was rbbm.

Very little makes sense in this case!

I'm buying it! But why keep the helmet on if the church is an easy target. Wouldn't it be hot and heavy?

The type of "helmet" SP used is either a costume paintball helmet made out of molded polymer/nylon with webbing, or it's a real tactical helmet made out of kevlar-covered nylon with foam. Both are actually pretty lightweight and cool. I suspect it's just a paintball helmet, but even if it's a real one they aren't very heavy or hot. Not like a crash helmet, for instance.

A lot of folks keep repeating the statement that MB had moved the workout inside the building. If you have proof, I'd like to see it.

You can see on her FB, with respect to her camp at the convention center, that she said they were camping under the awning due to rain.

So I don't know why the church would be any different?

I agree. I think if the murder was long-planned (I believe it was), it was going to go down rain or not.

If the perp knew what time she was going to get up ("3:30 a.m.")
(She posted that on Facebook, the night before. At 9:00 p.m.)
(Take a good look at that. Not only is it, she posted that on Facebook.
She posted that on Facebook, the night before,
this then occurred.)
that right there, could allow a person to: be there in time before her.
(and keep in mind, she needs a little time to get dressed and drive there)

> Perp was first seen on inside surveillance camera at: "3:50 a.m."

(She arrived there at 4:16 or 4:18. I have seen both, so I don't know which one is accurate.)

I think this person KNEW what time she was going to get up,
and KNEW that by way of: her Facebook page.

It seems police believe that, too.
Because they have stated: They believe this person may have checked "social media".
(by way of, cell phone)

(Maybe it was by, cell phone.
But it could have been by: laptop, home computer,
etc.)

````````
(I am not signed up on, Facebook.
And I consider it to be, dangerous.
Unless it is a page which is set for "private", and "family members" only,
the "wrong eyes" can get too much "information" on a person.
And so many people do give out, too much "information" - and of course, put their photo on it.)

Since I am not signed up on Facebook,
am I correct in believing that:
you have to be "connected" to the person on Facebook,
in order to see their postings (even when they are set to "public".)
Now isn't that correct?

I agree. I think if the murder was long-planned (I believe it was), it was going to go down rain or not.

It still would be nice to know for sure whether the workout was going to be inside or out. It helps to re-trace her likely steps. Some questions I have that I wish I had answers - did she unload anything from her vehicle? If so, was it set down under the awning, or did she have it in her arms when she was attacked?

Had that camp ever been conducted indoors before? If so, what area - would it be in one of the rooms or in a more open area?

And what was the average attendance at her 5 am camp? Was it just two or three campers as I read somewhere, or was it usually more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the perp knew what time she was going to get up ("3:30 a.m.")
(She posted that on Facebook, the night before. At 9:00 p.m.)
(Take a good look at that. Not only is it, she posted that on Facebook.
She posted that on Facebook, the night before,
this then occurred.)
that right there, could allow a person to: be there in time before her.
(and keep in mind, she needs a little time to get dressed and drive there)

> Perp was first seen on inside surveillance camera at: "3:50 a.m."

(She arrived there at 4:16 or 4:18. I have seen both, so I don't know which one is accurate.)

I think this person KNEW what time she was going to get up,
and KNEW that by way of: her Facebook page.

It seems police believe that, too.
Because they have stated: They believe this person may have checked "social media".
(by way of, cell phone)

(Maybe it was by, cell phone.
But it could have been by: laptop, home computer,
etc.)

````````
(I am not signed up on, Facebook.
And I consider it to be, dangerous.
Unless it is a page which is set for "private", and "family members" only,
the "wrong eyes" can get too much "information" on a person.
And so many people do give out, too much "information" - and of course, put their photo on it.)

Since I am not signed up on Facebook,
am I correct in believing that:
you have to be "connected" to the person on Facebook,
in order to see their postings (even when they are set to "public".)
Now isn't that correct?

If someone is set to public, then their posts are going to be visible to anyone who brings up Facebook and searches up Their name. Obviously if the person had a FB account and was following MB, they might see her post pop up in their FB news feed. But even if they don't have a FB account at all, they could see anything she posted if she didn't have privacy on; they would just have to navigate to her FB page in order to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2-perp theory explains the following to me (when I look at the intended murder scenario) and what many WS posters have also brought up:

1. The advantage of having someone on "lookout" to notify about possible interference AND about MB's arrival.
2. The unhurried and "unemotional" behavior of SP.
3. The variance in height: many WS posters believe SP to be much taller than LE's disclosed height, so LE could have reported the height of the second perp.

Just a thought here, but one perp (the stronger of the two) may have disabled MB, while the other completed the murder.

What are some other reasons for considering a 2-perp theory?

SP is the same person throughout all the videos. There are not two heights in the videos. LE is asking for the public's help to identify the person in the videos, not another unknown suspect. They claim the person in the videos (the one they've asked for the public's help identifying) is 5'2"-5'7".

I know I'm not the only one to come up with height estimates much taller than LE's statements, but none of us are able to say why LE would virtually eliminate men with their numbers. None of us are able to say why LE would assume that other experts in the public wouldn't conduct their own video analysis and publish different numbers. I have attempted to contact that Tarrant Co department a few times, but was told they didn't work on this case. I wish I knew the answers to these mysteries. I hope it becomes clear some day.

It may very well be that more than one person is involved in this crime. But I don't believe that person was caught on video at the church or even at the scene during the murder. I believe the role of a second person's involvement (if there is one) was to provide/corroborate an alibi.

The type of "helmet" SP used is either a costume paintball helmet made out of molded polymer/nylon with webbing, or it's a real tactical helmet made out of kevlar-covered nylon with foam. Both are actually pretty lightweight and cool. I suspect it's just a paintball helmet, but even if it's a real one they aren't very heavy or hot. Not like a crash helmet, for instance.

On a YouTube video about MB the host mentions that he believes that the helmet is likely fake because of how shiny it is and how much it reflects light, saying that he assumes that the military/LE would use helmets that are more dull/matte as to avoid detection. What are your thoughts?

SP is the same person throughout all the videos. There are not two heights in the videos. LE is asking for the public's help to identify the person in the videos, not another unknown suspect. They claim the person in the videos (the one they've asked for the public's help identifying) is 5'2"-5'7".

I know I'm not the only one to come up with height estimates much taller than LE's statements, but none of us are able to say why LE would virtually eliminate men with their numbers. None of us are able to say why LE would assume that other experts in the public wouldn't conduct their own video analysis and publish different numbers. I have attempted to contact that Tarrant Co department a few times, but was told they didn't work on this case. I wish I knew the answers to these mysteries. I hope it becomes clear some day.

It may very well be that more than one person is involved in this crime. But I don't believe that person was caught on video at the church or even at the scene during the murder. I believe the role of a second person's involvement (if there is one) was to provide/corroborate an alibi.

I agree with your statements (BBM). I'm saying there's a possibility that the second perp knew (from SP's inspection) the locations where he/she wouldn't be caught on camera. And therefore, there would be no evidence of the second perp in the videos.

On a YouTube video about MB the host mentions that he believes that the helmet is likely fake because of how shiny it is and how much it reflects light, saying that he assumes that the military/LE would use helmets that are more dull/matte as to avoid detection. What are your thoughts?

Always thought it looked like baseball helmet. And also he looked to be wearing a catcher's chest protector. jmo though.

Thread #33 is ready. Prepare to move to the new thread, this one will close in ten minutes.

Please move to Thread 33 linked above. this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers