TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that there is 30 minutes of video, and we have only seen 2 minutes of that. I believe they can't and won't show more video because, A. The murder is clearly visible and B. Because it shows multiple (at least 3 perps) on the video interacting. IMO

I have heard that there is 30 minutes of video, and we have only seen 2 minutes of that. I believe they can't and won't show more video because, A. The murder is clearly visible and B. Because it shows multiple (at least 3 perps) on the video interacting. IMO
I've heard something similar, as far as the length of video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I believe that a screwdriver, a hammer and a gun were all in use during the commision of the murder. I also believe that it makes more sense that if 3 weapons are being used, that there are 3 people there using them. I don't see Swat Perp using all 3. Just doesn't make any sense to me. IMO

My unease about BB'S possible involvement grows. What better way to communicate with a hit person than by FB?

Why post on FB, when you rarely do, that your flight is delayed due to weather? Is this a head's up to SP that the weather is a problem and BB may not make it out of Dallas as planned?

And then later when he FBed from the Half Oyster Shell. Was this a "I made it to Mississippi, all is a go."

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I don't think they were. I think that was to strengthen the request to have the record sealed. Even if she was shot, they found a bullet, matched to a serial number of a gun, why say you are worried about it being used fraudulently? I am definitely no expert on fraudulent use of serial numbers though, so if there is a valid reason in the second scenario, I am open to change my opinion. :)

FYI - I got that impression on much of the search warrant wording - that is was added or stated in a specific way to get what they needed (request for tower records, request to seal, etc).

Just as they stated: The serial number of an unaccounted for firearm could be used on an illegal firearm. Or someone could use the serial number of the unaccounted for firearm to claim that it was stolen. Both scenarios could complicate the investigation.

Police are not allowed to lie in a sworn affidavit. They specifically stated therein that neither suspect nor victim were seen on video after Missy was seen walking towards the suspect's location.

ALL JMO:

I think they're very specific about what they say, because there's information that only the perp (s/accomplices) would know and they don't want to give anything away that would let them know they were onto them. I don't have much of an opinion either way on a gun. IF one was used and they did take the bullet-would this person have had experience from hunting? I'm not a hunter so IDK if you typically take the bullet out, but just a thought. Again I have no experience in hunting so that maybe a stretch. JMO

Just as they stated: The serial number of an unaccounted for firearm could be used on an illegal firearm. Or someone could use the serial number of the unaccounted for firearm to claim that it was stolen. Both scenarios could complicate the investigation.

Did they state the firearm was unaccounted for? If so, I didn't realize that and it rules out my theory the gun was MB's they found in her vehicle. You asked why they would worry about the serial number of a gun they had in possession being used, and I would say for the same reason they would worry about a published serial number of an unaccounted weapon being used - for a criminal to later use it on an illegal firearm.

Yes. And you probably remember this possibility was discussed a while back!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if church staff/employees were allowed in the building before Titan visited? I guess that would give us some supportive information - one way or the other. If there were concerns for safety in that building, I can't see leaving it open to anyone. We talked about Titan's availability as part of the delay; however, wouldn't you think if there was a concern for explosives the building, it would have been cleared earlier? Just my opinion -

I wouldn't know the reason, but remamber that MPD was handling this case. Im not implying anything when i say this, but it is deffinently different that a big city PD. could have been an afterthought, coud have been availability of the dog. Keep in mind, that LE probably as we all did, reviewed this video repeatedly. I assure you, that the box or whatever in the perps hands did not come up here until neumerous pages.
Maybe someone said oh, SNAP, could that be a bomb. Im not knocking anyones opinions here, just that I doubt that the ATF was brought in the 1st day. Maybe MPD does not have its own bomb sniffing dog.
Im just saying, I think you hav to fill in too many blanks to get to a gun.

If that were the case, they would have said they are looking for at lease 3 suspects.

ALL JMO:

I think they're very specific about what they say, because there's information that only the perp (s/accomplices) would know and they dont' want to give anything away. I don't have much of an opinion either way on a gun. IF one was used and they did take the bullet-would this person have had experience from hunting? I'm not a hunter so IDK if you typically take the bullet out, but just a thought. Again I have no experience in hunting so that maybe a stretch. JMO

Whether or not perp extracted a bullet was discussed more in depth in earlier threads and, as I recall, a poster with some medical knowledge finally posted explaining how it would actually be a lot more difficult than imagined (if not impossible) to extract a bullet from someone's head using 'tools.' Even for a hunter. JMO, but, while I am in the murder-by-gunshot camp, I don't think SP tried to extract a bullet because I think the ME recovered it (or them).

I'm also not inclined to think that once SP did the deed he stuck around - the time was too short, and he wouldn't want to risk campers discovering him. I think this was a planned hit, he knew the timetable, and generally speaking hitmen don't stick around trying to be personally gruesome--the deed they do simply is gruesome enough. They use extremely destructive ammo (eg. hollow-point bullets) and shoot multiple times in the head and chest. Google that type of ammunition, google double-tap, and you'll get a clearer picture of what I'm trying to say.

My unease about BB'S possible involvement grows. What better way to communicate with a hit person than by FB?

Why post on FB, when you rarely do, that your flight is delayed due to weather? Is this a head's up to SP that the weather is a problem and BB may not make it out of Dallas as planned?

And then later when he FBed from the Half Oyster Shell. Was this a "I made it to Mississippi, all is a go."

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Fascinating observations! Could not agree with you more!!! All JMO. Another quote that I find puzzling and "uncommon" is during one of the press conferences where he states "it will eat away at you like cancer" I am paraphrasing but that comment always stuck with me as some kind of message.

Somewhere I read they have 20+ minutes of video, only released enough to request potential ID of perp from public

Hi privateye

Yes I am aware of this unreleased video as I have been following this case from the beginning.

Are you a local as well as DrPam? If not you can go back several threads and read where they posted word is B&E with a firearm involved possible LE IF I RECALL CORRECTLY

The information given, I would like to see a response to my postings, however not having much luck 😕

Thanks for replying

All are JMHO 🐮

If that were the case, they would have said they are looking for at lease 3 suspects.

Would they???? Maybe they already know who #1 and #2 are and just need help identifying SP#3.... JMO I personally think there were 2 SP.

Hi privateye

Yes I am aware of this unreleased video as I have been following this case from the beginning.

Are you a local as well as DrPam? If not you can go back several threads and read where they posted word is B&E with a firearm involved possible LE IF I RECALL CORRECTLY

The information given, I would like to see a response to my postings, however not having much luck 😕

Thanks for replying

All are JMHO 🐮
No, I am not local. I've been reading a lot of different sites. I've tried to keep up on here, but there really is a crazy amount of posts. I don't think officials ever said it was B&E.

Did they state the firearm was unaccounted for? If so, I didn't realize that and it rules out my theory the gun was MB's they found in her vehicle. You asked why they would worry about the serial number of a gun they had in possession being used, and I would say for the same reason they would worry about a published serial number of an unaccounted weapon being used - for a criminal to later use it on an illegal firearm.

No, they haven't stated that it is unaccounted for. That's simply an inference I've drawn based on their stated concern. I don't see why they'd have a concern about the SN being used fraudulently if the firearm were in police custody.

Would they???? Maybe they already know who #1 and #2 are and just need help identifying SP#3.... JMO I personally think there were 2 SP.
Until LE says he/she acted alone it's possible

Then again, why not arrest #1 and #2 and the first one that coughs up #3 doesn't get the death penalty.

Whether or not perp extracted a bullet was discussed more in depth in earlier threads and, as I recall, a poster with some medical knowledge finally posted explaining how it would actually be a lot more difficult than imagined (if not impossible) to extract a bullet from someone's head using 'tools.' Even for a hunter. JMO, but, while I am in the murder-by-gunshot camp, I don't think SP tried to extract a bullet because I think the ME recovered it (or them).

I'm also not inclined to think that once SP did the deed he stuck around - the time was too short, and he wouldn't want to risk campers discovering him. I think this was a planned hit, he knew the timetable, and generally speaking hitmen don't stick around trying to be personally gruesome--the deed they do simply is gruesome enough. They use extremely destructive ammo (eg. hollow-point bullets) and shoot multiple times in the head and chest. Google that type of ammunition, google double-tap, and you'll get a clearer picture of what I'm trying to say.

Agree. If Missy was shot, the perpetrator did not recover the bullet.

That is a very interesting point, Razz. My speculative theory of a hired hit is similar to yours and some other WS members. Additionally, IMHO, his interviews have revealed personal red flags, such as emotional distancing, rigid posturing, lack of empathy, noticeable emphasis on personal needs (sleep), and several uhs, ums, (extra time to think about what to say, possibly). Given that this is all speculation, there are quite a few pieces that seemingly fit in this particular puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member