TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They used the words "puncture wounds" because thats what they were. I don't think it was LE being cryptic?
I guess what I'm trying to say is did they say what the puncture wounds were from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

They used the words "puncture wounds" because thats what they were. I don't think it was LE being cryptic?

Yes, that is what they said.
I don't see it as unusual that LE is holding back the exact cause of death.
LE often holds back details, hoping the POI or suspect or perp will speak of information that only the suspect and LE know

Speaking of K9----wasn't the Arlington PD dog Mojo brought in? Sadly, Mojo died earlier this week due to heat exhaustion. He and his handler were pursuing a felon in a wooded area and he become overheated. The veternarian said the thermometer stopped at 110 degrees so they feel his temp exceeded that. He was a beautiful dog. I just thought I recalled a poster in an earlier thread mentioning Mojo.

RIP Mojo
RIP Missy

Titan the ATF dog was brought in. Here is part of his description. I believe Mojo mainly sniffed out people and drugs.
Titan is all work and excels in open environments searching for explosive-related materials to include firearms, ammunition shell casings and explosives. Although he is large in stature, Titan leaves no small spaces unsearched. Titan’s operational home working area is the entire state of Oklahoma, North and West Texas up to the New Mexico border. When called upon, Titan always responds to the situation and is eager to serve.

I guess what I'm trying to say is did they say what the puncture wounds were from?

Yes, or at least they alluded to it. They said matching the tools being carried by the suspect.

No, they have not given specifics
So that's my point. Not sure what weapons could qualify, in police-speak, to cause puncture wounds. Maybe only knives, sharp objects, but I don't know if that's it

So that's my point. Not sure what weapons could qualify, in police-speak, to cause puncture wounds. Maybe only knives, sharp objects, but I don't know if that's it

If you go back in the many threads, there were numerous conversations about what kind of tools SP was carrying
Any one of them could cause puncture wounds

If you go back in the many threads, there were numerous conversations about what kind of tools SP was carrying
Any one of them could cause puncture wounds
Not my point. Sorry, not trying to be a pain, but I'm driving down to police wording

P.S. It makes more sence that the ATF, and FBI was brought in because of the police impersination. The state of the world today (terrorist). Not knowing initaly what this was, the way the perp was dressed, and where they were (a church), and not being able to identify all the things the suspect was carrying in the video. It is likley that they considered this may have been an atempt to bomp a church and thus brougt in drug sniffing dogs. Much less likley that they brout the dogs in because they thought a gun was used in the murder.

FBI yes for LE impersonation or actual LE crimes, as does TX Rangers. ATF works firearms, bullets, casings, explosives, even arson. They manage the master database to match bullets to guns and guns to people.

I just looked up criminal law: puncture wounds used to be primarily ice picks, but now they see leather punches and screwdrivers. Stabbing is a term associated with knives.

FBI yes for LE impersonation or actual LE crimes, as does TX Rangers. ATF works firearms, bullets, casings, explosives, even arson. They manage the master database to match bullets to guns and guns to people.
Agree. FBI and ATF serve different purposes.

As well as sweep for bombs.

My first post, Batbrat, so pardon me if you've already addressed this. Since the Tarrant County investigation unit would not forward your call and told you to contact MPD, have you tried contacting MPD to provide them with your findings and then perhaps they could forward your info to the appropriate agency?

By the way, there are so many talented people on this forum, you included. I sincerely hope you can get your work to the appropriate authorities. I think you've done an excellent job on your analysis, as well as your presentation.

Thank you for commenting. Yes, I've contacted MPD. Yes, my info has been forwarded.

While they didn't give specifics, they said the puncture wounds were "consistent with" tools that the suspect was seen carrying throughout the building in the video. Most people assume that meant the hammer - which has been variously called a rock hammer, masonry hammer, or claw hammer.

GRAPHIC IN NATURE
SCROLL AND ROLL

<modsnip>my response to your question, DrPam, would be if the ammo used was similar to the image posted yesterday by Jethro, let us call it a little dart, then, removal of the steel little dart was quite simple. The SP was mentally and emotionally prepared to do this. Couldn't the "clean up" be the removal of the ammo from the victim? Finding it difficult to balance the clean up any other way due to the SPs time constraints and possible lack of pulse from the precious victim. LEO informed us that tools were left behind that SP did not bother to take away from the CS indicating SP left those tools for a reason.

On a different note that is certainly not addressed specifically to your question, SP did not remove one iota of the SWAT gear while inside that Church for fear of leaving trace DNA.

:cow:
I don't think SP removed ANY of his/her swat gear either for the reasons you mentioned. (Leaving all sorts of great DNA samples.)

Why shoot someone with a bullet, only to have to find the casing and the bullet itself. Could anyone do that with those big ol gloves on and a helmet that limits your up, down, to the sides sight?!

GRAPHIC: A dart, maybe but what about a blunt instrument that disables MB or kills her outright.

The other numerous puncture wounds around the chest and face? Just another attempt to throw cops off the trail to lead them to an angry woman or a psycho man. When actually, it was neither.

Scenario: Make this look like a B&E turned bad. Knock out some glass, bust through a door or two but just not somewhere where MB will see it.

Stay off camera while preparing yourself with your outfit. The best place? The kitchen.

MB comes in alone around 4:15.
She goes to the bathroom first.
Hit her from behind and not only disable her but kill her in the process. Don't need to have her suffer too much.

After killing her, be sure to take the break in tools and puncture her in the face and chest to mimic a jealous rage. Just make sure she's deceased before doing this.

Leave behind the tools as there is no way to track them back and get the heck out of the church and don't remove ANY of the Swat gear until you are off the property.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

While they didn't give specifics, they said the puncture wounds were "consistent with" tools that the suspect was seen carrying throughout the building in the video. Most people assume that meant the hammer - which has been variously called a rock hammer, masonry hammer, or claw hammer.
Ok, so are you in the camp of thinking no firearm was used? I originally thought it could be an additionally used weapon. The more I learn, the less I think so, but I'm not ruling it out due to other variables not answered by anything else. (ATF dog, SW firearm reference, among other things).

GeeEm said:
07-14-2016 10:15 AM

<snip>

I agree with you on the regards to updates, but I(we) want the SwatPerp brought to justice. It's very understanding that the public is limited to vital information given out due to jeopardizing Missy's case. We would NEVER want that to happen.

My opinions have always been:

warning graphic

1. She was targeted(don't know why)
2. She was murdered in the SW corner of the
church near the auditorium
3. The SwatPerp attacked her with a type of
hammer, causing her to fall where glass was
broken with a possible struggle, then used some
type of firearm on Missy
4. The SwatPerp then attempts to clean up and
exits back down the hallway in which they
entered
5. I'm not sure if the SwatPerp is male or female
my thoughts change
6. I don't think we've been subjected to all of the
video surveillance due to evidence the LE are
trying keep from leaking evidence

My heart breaks and goes out to the family and friends of Missy Bevers

This is a very minor graphic synopsis of what I personally think happened and is always JMHO

RIP Missy &#127801;

-------Bringing up a theory I posted in regards to a firearm being used. However since a poster is aware of more knowledge, I would like to have my theories put to the test. I do believe IMHO, the SwatPerp tried or possibly succeeded in taking the bullet with them

*Was the B&E SwatPerp gear a mere disguise
*Did SwatPerp leave the same way they entered
*Has SwatPerp been identified as male vs female
*What was the purpose of the B&E in a church
*Is there a rogue cop involved
*Was the mere B&E a coincidence & Missy interrupted
*The vehicle or form of transportation identified
*Was SwatPerp aware of Missy's CG class
*A th*g off the street unknown to LE
*Has all the data been recovered from towers
*All names on SW verified

These are just a few questions, trying not to overwhelm &#129300;

Thank you

JMHO &#128046;

GeeEm said:
07-14-2016 10:15 AM

<snip>

I agree with you on the regards to updates, but I(we) want the SwatPerp brought to justice. It's very understanding that the public is limited to vital information given out due to jeopardizing Missy's case. We would NEVER want that to happen.

My opinions have always been:

warning graphic

1. She was targeted(don't know why)
2. She was murdered in the SW corner of the
church near the auditorium
3. The SwatPerp attacked her with a type of
hammer, causing her to fall where glass was
broken with a possible struggle, then used some
type of firearm on Missy
4. The SwatPerp then attempts to clean up and
exits back down the hallway in which they
entered
5. I'm not sure if the SwatPerp is male or female
my thoughts change
6. I don't think we've been subjected to all of the
video surveillance due to evidence the LE are
trying keep from leaking evidence

My heart breaks and goes out to the family and friends of Missy Bevers

This is a very minor graphic synopsis of what I personally think happened and is always JMHO

RIP Missy &#127801;

-------Bringing up a theory I posted in regards to a firearm being used. However since a poster is aware of more knowledge, I would like to have my theories put to the test. I do believe IMHO, the SwatPerp tried or possibly succeeded in taking the bullet with them

*Was the B&E SwatPerp gear a mere disguise
*Did SwatPerp leave the same way they entered
*Has SwatPerp been identified as male vs female
*What was the purpose of the B&E in a church
*Is there a rogue cop involved
*Was the mere B&E a coincidence & Missy interrupted
*The vehicle or form of transportation identified
*Was SwatPerp aware of Missy's CG class
*A th*g off the street unknown to LE
*Has all the data been recovered from towers
*All names on SW verified

These are just a few questions, trying not to overwhelm &#129300;

Thank you

JMHO &#128046;
Somewhere I read they have 20+ minutes of video, only released enough to request potential ID of perp from public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member