TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DrPam 

This one

------Bringing up a theory I posted in regards to a firearm being used. However since a poster is aware of more knowledge, I would like to have my theories put to the test. I do believe IMHO, the SwatPerp tried or possibly succeeded in taking the bullet with them

*Was the B&E SwatPerp gear a mere disguise
*Did SwatPerp leave the same way they entered
*Has SwatPerp been identified as male vs female
*What was the purpose of the B&E in a church
*Is there a rogue cop involved
*Was the mere B&E a coincidence & Missy interrupted
*The vehicle or form of transportation identified
*Was SwatPerp aware of Missy's CG class
*A th*g off the street unknown to LE
*Has all the data been recovered from towers
*All names on SW verified

These are just a few questions, trying not to overwhelm 樂

****Thank you so much for responding✍
First of all, I'd like to say, I don't "Know" anything! How can I explain this? The person/people I have talked to have all been very professional and confidential--they have not blabbed. What I "think I know" is more an extrapolation--does that make sense? I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression. All my own humble opinion after listening and watching.

With that being said, IMO, I can answer a few of these:

--yes it was a disguise but most likely real gear
--probably went out same way he came in
--probably male
--not a B & E
--maybe rogue cop/firefighter
--yes aware of her class
--not a **** off the street
--don't know about the data--have more digging to do
--names on list verified?? I don't think anyone is in the clear??

Does that help?? Remember, no one has told me this--all IMO ��

Whoaah! I beg to agree to disagree! There are two sides to every story! My main goal is to bring the ruthless killer/killers to justice.
Sorry you are so upset over my intentions. Missy is dead. We need to keep that focus!. Thanks for your consideration! Onward, upward!

RBBM

Amen!!!!! The soul purpose is to remember Missy Bevers and bring justice!!! 🌹

First of all, I'd like to say, I don't "Know" anything! How can I explain this? The person/people I have talked to have all been very professional and confidential--they have not blabbed. What I "think I know" is more an extrapolation--does that make sense? I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression. All my own humble opinion after listening and watching.

--probably male
--not a B & E
--yes aware of her class

You are amazing, thank you from the bottom of my heart. A little bit of information can go a long way. Missy, has been on my mind since this horrible tragedy happened.

I just want to help if I could, she looks SO MUCH like my sister that was taken way too early with cancer. 😭😭😭😭

Personally, I pray that the Perpetrator/s will be caught, I'm keeping the faith.

Take care and again thank you for your time. Godspeed 💜

JMO

I don't think anyone is bashing LE. Many are frustrated with the lack of updates and what some feel are contradictory statements made by LE as this case has evolved.

It is JMO personal believe that LE is working hard to figure out who is responsible for Missy's murder.

I thin we can all agree this is a complex case.

Heck I am still :fence: about male or female perp

t [just posting an opinion as a member who is stymied by this case]

You'll have to point out where what I said conflicts with what you've bolded, because I'm missing it. The fact that she said goodnight to him at 8 doesn't mean that he was satisfied with the quality of the conversation. She may have been distracted in the earlier conversation. Or maybe he was. As I said, they weren't going to be able to talk to one another for 2 days. Wanting to talk to your wife one more time to say I love you should be a good thing.

I'm reminded of something MB said on her FB in the summer of 2014. She posted John Mayer's song "Say" and added this comment: "Say what you need to say to family and friends, because you never know..." Then at the end of August, she posts about one of BB's good friends who had just died of leukemia, and she says: "I want to leave this place someday knowing that I lived my life to the fullest, giving all myself to my family first and then others! I have a husband just like that!"

That's very sad. I hope she was able to leave this world saying all that her heart wanted to say. I too was on her page today. (And others' pages.) I was looking thru her FB Friends taking a tally of how many of her 1,800 FB Friends still had their Justice For Missy candles, their Remember Missy profiles, or a picture with themselves + Missy in a photo. All combined I only counted 8, but I didn't get thru all of the Friends b/c someone took over the computer.

Respectfully, that's not the case, as per his own words.

Tuesday, 4/19 presser in front of his house:
Reporter: Did you speak to your wife the night before?
BB: “Yes.”
Reporter: And what did you say to her?
BB: “Yes. Ah, every day for the last ah, every day for the last 10 months, she’s made it a point to text me at work that she loves me and have a good day honey. When I finally arrived in Biloxi, ah around 7:30, which was later than I was suppose to be there, you know, I spoke to her, and ah she said goodnight and it was still about 8:00, and I called her anyway probably around 9-9:30, to tell her I love her, and she was already ½ asleep and that was the last time I spoke to her.”
Reporter: And that was on the phone?
BB: “That was on the phone.”

Some hyper complicated answer to a simple question I would think. Obviously BB wanted to point at certain things without need.

--probably male
--not a B & E
--yes aware of her class

Muy interesante.

Has anybody noticed the significance of the murder being committed in the month of April?

I was poring through MB's FB today. I had never gone very far back in her posts til now. And let me tell you, it takes forever. That girl was a FB posting dynamo.

I eventually made my way all the way back to June of 2014, and it stopped there. I don't know if it was technical problems or if that's when she really started posting. But anyway, in June she makes reference to how she started this journey of fitness/training in April.

April 2014. Two years to the month of her death. Now you guys know I'm not in the targeted hit camp. But if I were, I'd be thinking that it might not be a coincidence. That maybe somebody chose to kill her in April because she began her transformation in April. Who knows, maybe that was also when she met whoever it was that she had the affair with.

You folks who are thinking targeted hit, you should really spend a lot of time on MB's FB. I think if you're looking for someone who wanted MB dead, that is where you would find him or her. Somewhere in all those pictures, and all those names.

.... and what did change in MB's postings and reactions by fb friends 10 months before her death??

When reading posts re "unregistered guns" in TX and serial numbers, I wondering how they would be matched/linked. My earlier post re this.
Pls, someone chime in & explain how TX LE could use a gun's serial number to match to urreg'ed guns?*
__________________________________________________ _____

Just thinking aloud here, but from detail below, seems TX has no hand gun registration* so seems there would be a lot of guns in TX that LE could not match to current owners.

Long answer w links.
* Per wiki Summary* spreadsheet, there is (gen'ly?) no TX-required registration for handgun or long gun ownership in the state.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Texas

National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, (aka Fed'l Brady bill) appears background check form records info gun info, including manuf or importer, model #, serial # and caliber or gauge. Only applies to FFL/Federal Firearm Licensees, i.e., gundealers, not purhases made thru individuals.
That ^ identifies buyer name as purchasing a specific gun. https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download https://www.atf.gov/
firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction...
See also: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics
JM2cts.

I don't think anyone is bashing LE. Many are frustrated with the lack of updates and what some feel are contradictory statements made by LE as this case has evolved.

It is JMO personal believe that LE is working hard to figure out who is responsible for Missy's murder.

I thin we can all agree this is a complex case.

Heck I am still :fence: about male or female perp

t [just posting an opinion as a member who is stymied by this case]
If you're just plain frustrated and can't figure out why. Review this chart:
What we don’t know:
1. We don’t really know if it was random or targeted.
2. We’re not sure WHY the perp was in the church.
3. We have no clue what they drove. Or if they even drove or how theygot there. Or left.
4. We don’t know what they look like. Even though we have a good chunk of them on video.
5. If this case was the real reason Nancy Grace retired.
6. We don’t know if their gait was staged or real. And if real,what caused its abnormality.
7. We don’t know why he/she stands so unusually,with his/her feet pointed straight out.
8. We don’t know if it’s a guy or a girl. Or how old they are.
9. We don’t know if there was1. 2. Or even 3 of them. If they were all in the building or directingor planning.
10. We don’t know if they hada gun. Or used it. Or if it was a dart. Spork?
11. We don’t know why her injuries look so doggone personal.
12. We don’t know where in the building she was murdered and why that wasn’t captured on tape.
13. We don’t know if they video-taped the killing. Or why.
14. We don’t know what the crime scene looked like. At all.
15. We don’t know if her husband knew of the danger and when and how.
16. We don’t know how h/she left (and having no camera footage of that.)
17. We don’t know why ATF, Texas Rangers, APD,NYPD, FBI all showed up.
18. We don’t know how many affairs were going on and by who.
19. We don’t know what the creepy message said orwho it was from.
20. We don’t know why her mood and routinesuddenly changed a couple weeks before her death.
21. We have NO CLUE how tall the perp is, eventhough there’s plenty of footage of them walking a place we can identify. We’ve been giving anywhere from 5’2 to 6 foot.
22. Whether there were chards or pieces of glass on the floor.

What we do know:
1. The shirt had dog blood on it.
2. Titan the Police dog died.
3. She was found in the SW corner of the building.
4. The perp was lighter-skinned.
4. Her family misses her very much.

--probably male
--not a B & E
--yes aware of her class

Dr Pam. I've thought your bullet 5 second category from the moment I saw...but cannot find...a photo someone posted here quite awhile ago of 'that group' with red circles around 2 peeps feet. Does anyone know the post I am referring to? That unsub would surely know the ins and out of the church and be quite comfortable marching around in a 'heavy body' get up...would also just happen to have that kind of tool for breaking windows if necessary...and if caught...could say h\s was there on duty. JMO. Oh, and would add to the delay in announcement being it was one of 'em.

Dr Pam. I've thought your bullet 5 second category from the moment I saw...but cannot find...a photo someone posted here quite awhile ago of 'that group' with red circles around 2 peeps feet. Does anyone know the post I am referring to? That unsub would surely know the ins and out of the church and be quite comfortable marching around in a 'heavy body' get up...would also just happen to have that kind of tool for breaking windows if necessary...and if caught...could say h\s was there on duty. JMO. Oh, and would add to the delay in announcement being it was one of 'em.

What do you think where s/he did change her/his "outfit" and combed her/his sweaty hair? Inside church? In a private car? :thinking: myself ....

If you're just plain frustrated and can't figure out why. Review this chart:
What we don’t know:
1. We don’t really know if it was random or targeted.
2. We’re not sure WHY the perp was in the church.
3. We have no clue what they drove. Or if they even drove or how theygot there. Or left.
4. We don’t know what they look like. Even though we have a good chunk of them on video.
5. If this case was the real reason Nancy Grace retired.
6. We don’t know if their gait was staged or real. And if real,what caused its abnormality.
7. We don’t know why he/she stands so unusually,with his/her feet pointed straight out.
8. We don’t know if it’s a guy or a girl. Or how old they are.
9. We don’t know if there was1. 2. Or even 3 of them. If they were all in the building or directingor planning.
10. We don’t know if they hada gun. Or used it. Or if it was a dart. Spork?
11. We don’t know why her injuries look so doggone personal.
12. We don’t know where in the building she was murdered and why that wasn’t captured on tape.
13. We don’t know if they video-taped the killing. Or why.
14. We don’t know what the crime scene looked like. At all.
15. We don’t know if her husband knew of the danger and when and how.
16. We don’t know how h/she left (and having no camera footage of that.)
17. We don’t know why ATF, Texas Rangers, APD,NYPD, FBI all showed up.
18. We don’t know how many affairs were going on and by who.
19. We don’t know what the creepy message said orwho it was from.
20. We don’t know why her mood and routinesuddenly changed a couple weeks before her death.
21. We have NO CLUE how tall the perp is, eventhough there’s plenty of footage of them walking a place we can identify. We’ve been giving anywhere from 5’2 to 6 foot.
22. Whether there were chards or pieces of glass on the floor.

What we do know:
1. The shirt had dog blood on it.
2. Titan the Police dog died.
3. She was found in the SW corner of the building.
4. The perp was lighter-skinned.
4. Her family misses her very much.

Arlington's K-9 "Mojo" just died... But Titan? I hadn't heard that.

excerpt from: http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1607/06/ddhln.01.html

"...Lisa Bloom, Host: [KS], police reports are saying that [MB] may have had an affair. Did you know anything about that?

[KS]: I knew of one um that happened about a year and a half ago. Um, that was the only one that I knew of. And um you know when this thing first happened, that um was the first thing that went through my mind was--you know--was, did this have anything to do with--with an affair, that she may have had another one, you know, cause what a lot of people thought, you know, it (clears throat) it certainly looked targeted and could an affair play a part in this?..."

18 months before murder - an affair by MB
10 months before murder - "I love you" every day MB to BB
4 months before and continuing to murder - MB engaging in flirtatious LI messages

How did LE know so quickly that MB and CW were engaging in flirtatious LI messages since there were attempts to immediately delete them? WHO is it that knew about the flirtatious messages and informed LE? Was it CW or someone else? The LinkedIn SW for CW was issued without his knowledge, and the strongest terms were advised to LinkedIn not to disclose the existence of the SW, so was it someone else who told LE about the flirtatious and intimate messages?

From the LinkedIn SW dated 4/27/2016:

page 13/18 of pdf, page 4/9 of CW SW:
"...THE COURT HEREBY ORDERS THE ABOVE-LISTED PROVIDER NOT TO
DISCLOSE THE EXISTENCE OF THIS SEARCH WARRANT, BECAUSE THE
EVIDENCE BEING SOUGHT IS EASILY DELETED OR DESTROYED. IN
ADDITION, AFFIANT’S INVESTIGATION IS NOT KNOWN TO THE SUSPECT AND
DISCLOSURE OF THE INVESTIGATION WILL LIKELY CAUSE IMMEDIATE
DANGER TO WITNESSES, DESTRUCTION OFOTHER PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND
FLIGHT FROM PROSECUTION ..."

page 16/18 of pdf, page 7/9 of CW SW:
"...Additionally, law enforcement has conducted several interviews with persons of interest
and during one such interview learned that [CW], had engaged in while on
the Linkedln Social Media Service several correspondence with the decedent since
(January of2016) until her death. These communications were described as flirtatious
and familiar. ...

...An electronic forensic data extraction of the cellphones belonging to the decedent and
[CW] confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred. The content of
the recovered communications appears intimate in nature. The extracted information
also showed that these communications were deleted after the conversation ended and
were only able to be partially recovered. ..."

JMO If there had been affair(s), and an attempt to reconcile, and daily "I love you", then a new series of flirtations or an affair that is being kept secret by deleting the messages... JMO if I were a spouse in this situation, I would feel more than betrayed, more than lied to, but more like duped, made a fool of, or made a chump, and I would be more than angry about another affair, I would be enraged at the duplicity.

This SW is why I never understood the aspersions cast on AT/CT when the SW states that the person MB was having flirtatious and intimate messaging with was CW, not AT.

I tend to think if someone were going to murder over an affair, they would have been more likely to do so the first time than the second. By the second time, you've lost trust anyway so the sting is less IMO. I also think the fact that he stayed with her after an affair reflects meekness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are both possibilities and may be all there is to it. I was thinking in terms related to this investigation. Suppose a firearm stolen from police custody was involved in this case and police were able to trace its trade from crooked cop through others to a legitimate suspect. Also suppose that the suspect believed upon procuring the weapon that it was clean, meaning not in the system, or that the suspect was ignorant of forensic capabilities. Once the search warrant containing info about the firearm is made public, suspect becomes aware of his predicament and fraudulently claims the firearm was lost or stolen.

I'm not sold on this theory, but I think it is plausible. I don't think it should be discarded as baseless speculation because the use of the ATF K9 supports the notion that a firearm was involved.

Somewhere in my months of reading, I missed the firearm serial #....where can I see this information?

Yes, I agree that his 2nd and later call to MB may have been an attempt to show that he was in Miss. at that time and could not have been in Midlothian at the time MB was murdered.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Then again, he could have just wanted to call his wife?

Okay, about that firearm.

Remember how a request was made for 911 calls in this case, but the MPD denied it based on an opinion of the AG? The letter from MPD to the AG, and the AG’s response, are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7ju5m1k31i20tu/Bevers ORA request response.pdf?dl=0#

It was in the MPD letter that a firearm was mentioned with this language:

“…the responsive information contains a serial number of a firearm which the City seeks to withhold under Section 552.108(b)(1). Release of this serial number could interfere with law enforcement by divulging a firearm serial number that could be used on illegal firearms or be falsely used in a missing weapons report.”

I know that when this happened back in June, I saw the terms “illegal firearms” and “missing weapons report” and began to draw parallels to the Ellis County stolen gun case. I thought I had found some vital piece of information.

Well, I did some digging today, and I’m now leaning toward it being - irrelevant. I think the firearm verbiage is basic legal template language. It is used when a governmental entity (like the city of Midlothian) asks the AG for an opinion on whether information has to be disclosed under the Public Information Act. In fact, if you Google “firearm serial number that could be used on illegal firearms”, you get quite a few hits, like this one (notice paragraph 2 of page 2):

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/opinions/openrecords/50abbott/orl/2014/pdf/or201421129.pdf

Other cities have sent letters to the AG using the exact same language, as in the link above. It isn’t something that is unique to this case, in other words. It’s boilerplate.

So I think the chances are low that this is some far-reaching conspiracy involving guns. Obviously there is some weapon somewhere, for MPD to list it in their documentation for this case to begin with. But my guess is, it may have been more for strengthening their argument to withhold case information under 552.108.(b)(1) than anything else. Kind of like the SW that used the “suspect may have recorded the murder on his cellphone” deal.

As for what the gun was? Maybe LE confiscated a gun from MB’s vehicle, or from one of the CG camper’s vehicle, or maybe one of the responding officers listed his own gun on a report, although I think that last example is not as likely.

Of course, it’s still possible that a gun was used in the murder. But I personally do not think he had a gun, or any other high-velocity type weapon. And it’s my opinion that the ATF K-9 was there on the Wednesday two days after the murder simply out of an abundance of caution. The church was going to have its first “post-murder” service that night, and they wanted everyone to feel 100% secure.

Well, thank you for that. I agree. This text has nothing to do with any gun being involved in this case. I had read this a month ago and totaly discounted it as being relavent to the method of murder. I thought for a minute I had missed somthing. Also agree on teh dog. Where there is a void in information, feel free to fill it with conspiricy!!!! Thanks again.

I didn't see that post, so let me know if you remember!!

Still nothing??

I'll check back again in a few months[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think where s/he did change her/his "outfit" and combed her/his sweaty hair? Inside church? In a private car? :thinking: myself ....

I think they left in it. It was really raining hard; I remember that morning, as I was up. Probably did go a little ways in a private car and take it off. If it turns out they are Reserves, they just went on home. This area of Texas uses a lot of reserve officers/fire fighters--even volunteer fire fighters in rural areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman