TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks ... a few posts have been removed. If you can't discuss something due to TOS, please don't refer to the fact you can't discuss it. It's like saying "I know something that you don't know but I can't tell you". Just don't mention it.

Everyone is expected to familiarize themselves with TOS. While there may be many interesting tidbits you find in your own sleuthing, not all of it can be brought to the board while complying with The Rules.

:tyou:

Please explain. Thanks

-Nin
No gear has been found. I posted what I thought IMHO 4/18/16 might have looked like from SP's perspective just to get a conversation started. I included what facts I could and filled in with what I felt was reasonable based on what we have sleuthed.Just as a conversation starter! That's all. OMG I won't bother again!

By referring to the center ceiling lights in the two hallways, N and S, it would be the lights mid-way down the hallway. The metal discs placed within the lights, turn purple when motion is sensed thus, the disc begins emitting purple light from the small metal disc that are installed in the light fixtures. For example, these special inserts in the fluorescent lights would be placed at 15' or midway down the hallway or in the center of the hallway, if the hallway was 30' long. That would be the middle of the hallway or the center lights, jmho.

If there are seven lights in the hallway, it would be the fourth from either end with three lights on either side without sensors.
It was first noticed halfway up the S hallway. The obvious color change in the light again was noticed but not inspected mid-way down N hallway.

The glow in the dark type purple haze is obvious in the CCTV (posted upthread) at 01:41 and again at 01:56. Not only is the coloring noticeable on the floor but multiple colors are displayed along the edges of the flooring where it meets the walls. At 02:03 notice the various colors shown, on the floor area, near the wall, that are caused from the sensors that emit purple light when triggered by the sensors. There is another point in the CCTV where the purple lighting emits on the SP's helmet as SP walks under that particular light with the motions sensor in it.

To be clear, the motion sensors are emitting purple light prior to being directly under the lights, as they have already triggered movement, and are into the purple mode of sensing motion/recording movement at that point.

:cow:

Thanks for the info DeDee. That means, that in the last sequence of the video, where we see the perp exiting the door and entering the E hallway, he must have just entered that same room, door shuts, motion detector still active, then he comes out and starts swinging the hammer at the opposite door/ glass. Agree?

-Nin

It only took me 5 days. Pretty simple with evidence in video and open fb page. The car was just added proof.

How so? What about the car? Have you identified the owner of the car?

No gear has been found. I posted what I thought IMHO 4/18/16 might have looked like from SP's perspective just to get a conversation started. I included what facts I could and filled in with what I felt was reasonable based on what we have sleuthed.Just as a conversation starter! That's all. OMG I won't bother again!

Bother away! You have some interesting ideas which haven't been brought up previously.

As long as we stay within TOS, we can converse all day long. What else can we be doing.. ;--) I am expecting MLPD to follow up on the case soon. One way or the other. Just saying. -Nin

You have definitely aroused my attention! I have picked up a lot from your posts in last few days! Thanks, awesome sauce, in my opinion!

As long as we stay within TOS, we can converse all day long. What else can we be doing.. ;--) I am expecting MLPD to follow up on the case soon. One way or the other. Just saying. -Nin
All I can think is that they must be waiting on some DNA test or tower dump records retrieval - something that takes time to do..I know I have my SUSPECT--no longer POI..

All I can think is that they must be waiting on some DNA test or tower dump records retrieval - something that takes time to do..I know I have my SUSPECT--no longer POI..

Singular, or two? Or......?????? I have mine narrowed down to one, possibly a tandem situation. Even more in on it possibly. We all know the more people who know about something, the more chance of it being uncovered.

Singular, or two? Or......?????? I have mine narrowed down to one, possibly a tandem situation. Even more in on it possibly. We all know the more people who know about something, the more chance of it being uncovered.
That's a hard question to answer. There is a main figure in this whose hatred of Missy has caused her murder. Pure hatred. Did (S)he do it? that's what is hard. I'm on the fence. I can envision this person not wanting to get their hands dirty as well-and sending someone else. This is a vile human being. I just need to think on it some more. I agree-the more people who are in on it, the better the chance someone will crack under the pressure. We can only hope. TICK TOCK

That's a hard question to answer. There is a main figure in this whose hatred of Missy has caused her murder. Pure hatred. Did (S)he do it? that's what is hard. I'm on the fence. I can envision this person not wanting to get their hands dirty as well-and sending someone else. This is a vile human being. I just need to think on it some more. I agree-the more people who are in on it, the better the chance someone will crack under the pressure. We can only hope. TICK TOCK

Are you local, camerabug?

I'm not from TX so not familiar with geography/mileage. What makes you think the perp went to Fort Worth? Do you think they live there? Flew out of there?

I'm not from TX so not familiar with geography/mileage. What makes you think the perp went to Fort Worth? Do you think they live there? Flew out of there?
Im trying to work that out. I don't think they live there. I think at the moment, anyway, they went there because they DON'T live there. Nobody knows them kind of thing. The only experience even close to this I have in my life is when I got divorced. When I left the courthouse, I felt so free--the sky was the limit! I could do whatever I wanted! Make my own decisions-right or wrong and I had no one to answer to but myself! It was liberating! Euphoric really. My guess is that SP was riding on a euphoric high like that and just wanted to enjoy the moment while it lasted..in a place where nobody would question why (s)he was in such a good mood.
according to Google Maps Creekside Church of Christ is 35.4 miles from Ft Worth

https://www.google.com/maps/place/F...af8bf8dd69acbd!8m2!3d32.7554883!4d-97.3307658 link to Ft Worth
http://www.creeksidecc.com link to Creekside Church of Christ

Im trying to work that out. I don't think they live there. I think at the moment, anyway, they went there because they DON'T live there. Nobody knows them kind of thing. The only experience even close to this I have in my life is when I got divorced. When I left the courthouse, I felt so free--the sky was the limit! I could do whatever I wanted! Make my own decisions-right or wrong and I had no one to answer to but myself! It was liberating! Euphoric really. My guess is that SP was riding on a euphoric high like that and just wanted to enjoy the moment while it lasted..in a place where nobody would question why (s)he was in such a good mood.
according to Google Maps Creekside Church of Christ is 35.4 miles from Ft Worth

https://www.google.com/maps/place/F...af8bf8dd69acbd!8m2!3d32.7554883!4d-97.3307658 link to Ft Worth
http://www.creeksidecc.com link to Creekside Church of Christ

SP drove to <modsnip>, where they have coded gate access and video surveillance to clean up. They then drove to Ft. Worth to celebrate because they don't know anyone there.

On Midlothian Police Department's official FB page, they answer a question about how MPD determined perp's height. Some folks think the perp looks taller than MPD's estimate when compared to a church door.

"Midlothian Police Department You have to consider how high the camera was that took the video, and the angle to arrive at a correct height. We have had assistance from experts in that field."
Like · Reply · 2 · July 29 at 9:54am

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10154146357247359&id=195047007358

SP drove to <modsnip>, where they have coded gate access and video surveillance to clean up. They then drove to Ft. Worth to celebrate because they don't know anyone there.
it was just a theory. whats yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member