TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was just a theory. whats yours?

I've been in the interrupted burglary camp for a long time. I must admit, Cannonball's basis for it is much better than I had imagined, though.

I wasn't trying to criticize your theory... just didn't understand what you're basing it on. Theorize away.

I think the motive is pure hate-the kind that festers until it turns in to murderous rage. That the killer held it all inside is very telling.
I'm in agreement with your "hatred" angle. Not rage, just sheer hatred.

it was just a theory. whats yours?

And a valid one at that. Mine has always been pretty straight forward...yours has made me think in different terms and I have to say you make some good points.
Yours is definitely plausible. One thing I thought of is if SP dropped all the gear off at the Storage place that would also have SP off the main hwy, therefore
avoiding any LE that may be on the way to the scene...that would be another added layer to SP's planning of the crime.

All one has to do is watch the ID channel to know murderers do go off the edge and perform out of the norm - sometimes downright bizarre murders.
Only in their minds does it really make any sense.

All MOO

It only took me 5 days. Pretty simple with evidence in video and open fb page. The car was just added proof.

So, what's your theory and who is your suspect? If you can't be specific, can you try to elaborate by steering us in the direction you are going?

And a valid one at that. Mine has always been pretty straight forward...yours has made me think in different terms and I have to say you make some good points.
Yours is definitely plausible. One thing I thought of is if SP dropped all the gear off at the Storage place that would also have SP off the main hwy, therefore
avoiding any LE that may be on the way to the scene...that would be another added layer to SP's planning of the crime.

All one has to do is watch the ID channel to know murderers do go off the edge and perform out of the norm - sometimes downright bizarre murders.
Only in their minds does it really make any sense.

All MOO
And I was just looking at something and noticed that my suspect watches Homicide Hunter: Lt Joe Kenda!

No gear has been found. I posted what I thought IMHO 4/18/16 might have looked like from SP's perspective just to get a conversation started. I included what facts I could and filled in with what I felt was reasonable based on what we have sleuthed.Just as a conversation starter! That's all. OMG I won't bother again!

Interesting scenario!! A huge break would be finding the "costume". I thought of storage bldg too. Or perhaps mailed off to a P.O. box in another part of the country. Someone "there" could dispose of it little by little, or burn it, or who knows. If its at a storage bldg, there would be records of payment, or video of someone going to pick out their unit. If it was a hired hit, somebody got paid. You are on the right track.

And I was just looking at something and noticed that my suspect watches Homicide Hunter: Lt Joe Kenda!
Is your suspect make or female camerabug?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Enough already! How do you know your Suspect watches Homocide Hunter. Oh. Maybe you're looking on fb?!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

No, only the IPad and a planner. I posted the document cloud link to the complete warrant on the Media thread. I think that would be better than linking my Google Drive.
Thank you! I don't know why I didn't have the Truck SW eons ago, but I did not. So if MB's phone was not 'inside' the truck, then it was either loose on the grounds or in CoC or on her person, and like her clothes and wedding ring and anything else, was simply collected as evidence and inventoried. But then to access and extract data from both the iPad and iPhone, they needed the additional SW. Got it. PS to anyone - poster kimi_SFC added .jpg images of the FB SW to the media thread for those who don't have scribd - and Thank you, kimi!

Here's one possible way I think the day of April 18th may have gone from SP's perspective: ALL JUST IMHO

pre 2:00am SP is already up. Today is the day.

BB is safely out of town and can't be a suspect

2:00am Nissan Altima makes the final sweep of the scene. <modsnip> is completely without anyone around. The final check on Creekside Church of Christ looks good. No cars. No janitors. Just pull into SWFA and make the phone call to SP to let them know it's a go.

3:00am SP leaves The storage unit having put on disguise and grabbed tools. Go time! Drives the short distance to the church.

Others have gone into some better detail about breach times etc. I've never attempted anything like that so I am happy to defer to them on the subject. Once inside the church, SPs movements are fairly well documented.

I theorize that SP drove to Fort Worth after the murder. (S)he may have been in a hurry to leave, having finally gotten MB out of the way once and for all, so (s)he removes the hot helmet and balaclava before getting in the car jumps in and drives off. SP then stops at <modsnip> and ditches the gear and cleans up with a pre stashed clean-up kit, changes and then wipes off any thing that might have gotten in the car. After that SP gets back in the car and proceeds on to Ft Worth to his/her destination.

I am working on what SP's movements are after Ft Worth currently.

*I think an important note here is that the Altima is not SP's vehicle. Several people have felt SP did not act alone. I am slowly joining that camp. This is a work in progress. I know the storage unit bothers people. I'm exploring other possibilities. IMHO SP did not keep those police clothes at home-too easy to get caught. This was carefully planned.

Google Maps states the distance from Creekside Church of Christ to no particular destination in Ft Worth as 35 miles

Fort Worth, TX
https://goo.gl/maps/rK9oVmYPJxr

<modsnip>

Creekside Church of Christ, Midlothian Tx
http://www.creeksidecc.com/

SWFA
http://swfa.com

<modsnip>

Interesting scenario!! A huge break would be finding the "costume". I thought of storage bldg too. Or perhaps mailed off to a P.O. box in another part of the country. Someone "there" could dispose of it little by little, or burn it, or who knows. If its at a storage bldg, there would be records of payment, or video of someone going to pick out their unit. If it was a hired hit, somebody got paid. You are on the right track.

<modsnip>

OMG!!!!
I'm officially placing myself in the category of "terrible sleuther". I need tips and tricks on how to sleuth is there a class I can sign up for...LOL!!!! :tantrum:

Sorry folks ... a few posts have been removed. If you can't discuss something due to TOS, please don't refer to the fact you can't discuss it. It's like saying "I know something that you don't know but I can't tell you". Just don't mention it.

Everyone is expected to familiarize themselves with TOS. While there may be many interesting tidbits you find in your own sleuthing, not all of it can be brought to the board while complying with The Rules.

:tyou:

Does this rule also apply to posts that say they have a suspect and even list the TV show that person watches but yet they won't say who the suspect is?

Isn't that also the same as "I know something that you don't know but I can't tell you?"

IMOO.

How about discussing an SP profile. Let's add or eliminate from the following list:

· Keeps calm under pressure ( risky window ofoperation)
· Possibly has access to tools, if s-he brought them to thechurch
· Organized ( tools , gear)
· Knowledge and capability to gain access to asecured building
· Being able to leave in the early morning hours,either lives alone, works early or just took the chance to leave the houseunnoticed. Or roommate is accomplice
· Access to police outfit, fake or authentic
· Outfit and concealment planned
· Risk taker (surveillance cameras, tight timeline)
· Brutal (MB head and chest injuries) or hastraining to go “for target”
· Confident, dominant
· Possibly skilled with hammer (swing) and prybar( possibly bending door plate of door next to bulletin board?)
· Specific gait, temporary or permanent
· Methodical
· Feminine touch (when standing in front of bulletinboard)
· Keeps track of time (if targeted hit)
· Coordinated (entry/ exit point)
· Right handed

Does this rule also apply to posts that say they have a suspect and even list the TV show that person watches but yet they won't say who the suspect is?

Isn't that also the same as "I know something that you don't know but I can't tell you?"

IMOO.

That's correct Treelights.

Folks, please stop discussing theories that cannot be substantiated according to Websleuths policies. Obviously we have rules against sleuthing individuals not approved for discussion by Admin and/or officially named as POIs/suspects. If you can't sleuth them according to Websleuths TOS, you can't just continue posting/discussing theories as if they are fact.

I'm in agreement with your "hatred" angle. Not rage, just sheer hatred.
I think the rage played out in the actual attack. Though we haven't head what actually happened, I fear it was brutal -we know it was fairly fast. That sounds like rage to me..that's what I was referring to. It's ok if you have a different take. That's what keeps it interesting here! =-)

<modsnip> But wouldn't they know exactly who had entered the building in the early hour that morning?

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks, would be great to have this resolved by the time I get back but I'm not holding my breath! Maybe it's time for another Quick Poll!

BB told us how touched he was that MB had helped so many people to transform their lives and bodies. He told us how she started getting into physical fitness after their youngest child reached school age and in not a very long amount of time, she transformed her body. At age 45 was a living endorsement for physical fitness and the fact that it really is never too late to try. I replayed his reaction to her students/clients admiration of her over and over in my head. He was humbled that so many people had so much appreciation for his wife and that she had made such a difference in so many lives. It stuck with me.

I wrote here about a month ago that MB's story, as told by BB, inspired me to hire a trainer and go to the gym. I am taking this moment to again thank MB who, even in death, was able to inspire someone (me) to make the effort to be more physically fit, stronger and healthier. I am a lot older than MB and frankly thought that maybe it really was too late but her determination made me also determined. No, I will not be a body builder or a gorgeous 45 year old again (I wish - haha) but in just one month, going twice weekly (even when I really do not want to go), I have:

-turned 3 miserable minutes on the elliptical machine into 14 minutes that fly by
-turned 5 horrible minutes on the recumbent bike into 6 miles - yes SIX miles - in less than 30 minutes. (I take this time to pray)
-done 4 reps of an exercise movement on Friday, with ease, that I thought would be impossible for me and would have been 3.5 weeks ago.
-increased my original 2 sets of 10 reps to 4 sets of 15 reps on machines and with free weights.
-increased the weights in baby steps, adding between 4 and 15 lbs depending on the movement or machine.
-noticeably improved my posture and my balance

Seriously, a month ago I was slouched, had no muscle tone, was very weak all over, my legs felt as though they could not longer support me with any stability and I had no strength in my arms. I dreaded grocery shopping, a gallon of milk was a burden to pick up and carry and I contemplated selling my house for a single story home because climbing the stairs was getting painful. Everything was an effort which left me tired, so I began doing less and less.

Now, I stand straighter, the groceries are lighter and the stairs are just not a problem. I can hardly wait to see what changes will have been made after 3 months and then a year. I could do more than I am doing but by taking baby steps I am gaining confidence and am not injuring myself - I have a smart trainer.

Missy Bevers, had I never heard your story I would never have been inspired to hire a trainer and attempt the impossible. I would have continued on a rapid physical decline and very soon found myself to be a very weak and fragile old person. With God's grace I will get even older, but perhaps not so weak and frail. Thank you.

I hope this doesn't come off as sappy or bragging, I just wanted everyone to know that MB is still transforming people's lives. I would say that is a pretty good legacy.
That is FANTASTIC, and what a wonderful tribute to Missy.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

QUICK POLL

Thank this post if you think Swatperp will have been identified and arrested by the time Cags gets back in 2 weeks ;)

QUICK POLL

Thank this post if you think Cags is going to return in 2 weeks, only to sigh with disappointment and frustration that Swatperp lives on in freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx