TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the cities in Texas have cameras, say at intersections either on the lights themselves or on the corners? I'm particularly interested in Midlothian, Ft Worth, Arlington, and Red Oak. I know in Boston you can't sneeze without being on camera...TIA

There are numerous numerous intersections in Texas with video cameras for signalized traffic control.

But could produce a vehicle out in the vicinity at the time of morning ..... I du no but I think there was also something about invasion of privacy about these. I believe some cities also used to drive thru parking lots and run tags on vehicles. Kinda dicey as it seems right up there with needing probable cause to stop you.
I can't help but think they've done this if possible. I always believed that a car was used in the getaway. I'm now having 2nd thoughts about that.

I know some mentioned SP leaving on foot or by ATV.
It was stormy and either one would have been ackward but,
w/ SP wearing a helmet he/she was ready to go.

If it was by ATV, I think they'd have to be very familiar with the area and the landscape. But what a quick getaway leaving nothing on a camera. And the tracks? I wonder if the rain would have wiped them out.

Does anyone know if ATV'S are used in that area or surrounding areas.?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Just a theory

MT is mastermind
arranges for BB to be out of town that particular week so that there were two possible days to commit crime. Monday morning or Wednesday morning as charter would be out those days. She arranged trip through vendor and this person unaware he was part of a plan. BB aware - as he stated "knowing what happened would send me over the edge" - he knew.

MT hires a hit man . Needs to make sure job is completed. MT is one walking halls. She wants to see for herself job is done.

Doesn't count on early arrival of 1st camper. (If they were still on property at that time)

gets in car - she pays Hitman and he drops her off to her car waiting nearby. She goes home. Starts getting ready as she knows there is a phone call she is about to get. What she didn't count on was campers calling BB. (Still don't know why campers would have his number ) And when BB calls to tell MT or vice versa they know there is something they messed up on. A Camper calling and blowing their Charter fishing story. BB was suppose to be already out on the water. "If it were a few minutes later they would not have been able to reach me." MT knew exactly where he was and how to reach him. It would have just taken longer to get home.

MT calls KS for cover. On way to be with MB thinks there is a car accident. Uh huh. Then KS gets phone call that it's not car accident. Uh oh - by the way camper would not have called BB and said hey we found MB on floor in church we think she had a car accident. Jig is up and now tMT/BB are scrambling. Get lots of people together to go be with girls. (If I am Grandma and knowing my grandchildren were alone that morning that's the first place I am going - to protect them and make sure they are ok - they didn't get over there for a while - how come - they had no idea they were ok - right?).I would have called my daughter to go be with MB since son was out of town.

BB checks license plate to make sure MS plates. He checks in starting on Friday. Never says anything about friend going with him or meeting him there or that a friend drove him home. If someone has this in an interview could you please share)
makes it home in exactly 8 hours. - says he had to rent a car that morning to a friend. Only one place opens at 7am in Biloxi.

MT writes letters for deflection. MT now wondering each day when LE is going to come knocking.

JMT (just my theory) as I believe this is connected to family .

And MT wasn't even a "target number". Odd since it was her that took BB to have his medical procedure done.

Certainly. But the thread running through so many posts here is an assumption that is opposite of that - assumption being that the murderer(s) is/are intelligent and cunning with meticulous attention to detail.

So my point was just that if BB had someone do this, I wouldn't think they would be dumb enough to tie themselves to him by liking his FB post the night before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be perfectly normal for his mom, dad or sister to like his post.

I can't help but think they've done this if possible. I always believed that a car was used in the getaway. I'm now having 2nd thoughts about that.

I know some mentioned SP leaving on foot or by ATV.
It was stormy and either one would have been ackward but,
w/ SP wearing a helmet he/she was ready to go.

If it was by ATV, I think they'd have to be very familiar with the area and the landscape. But what a quick getaway leaving nothing on a camera. And the tracks? I wonder if the rain would have wiped them out.

Does anyone know if ATV'S are used in that area or surrounding areas.?

I believe at least one local and a tv crew member discussed the terrain and properties surrounding the church. Both said the properties directly adjacent to the area were separated by barbed wire fences, and/or very rugged/steep terrain with exception to the private property across the highway. They both remarked how they felt it was unlikely that someone would be able to get access to the church property by vehicle other than through the driveway and parking lot. I don't know if this is true or not. That's just what I recall.

I believe at least one local and a tv crew member discussed the terrain and properties surrounding the church. Both said the properties directly adjacent to the area were separated by barbed wire fences, and/or very rugged/steep terrain with exception to the private property across the highway. They both remarked how they felt it was unlikely that someone would be able to get access to the church property by vehicle other than through the driveway and parking lot. I don't know if this is true or not. That's just what I recall.
It had been raining heavily. Do you by chance know what the soil type is in that area? Would there have been mud?

No time for any touch or DNA tests in other words.

Exactly.. It took weeks to hear back on the dna results on the shirt(s). If MB was wearing her ring that morning, it should have gone to the lab. I'm sure I read it somewhere that SP didn't take her wedding ring.. <..hoping that remark didn't come from gossip..>

I know I don't wear my jewelry to the gym.. but some people do.

It had been raining heavily. Do you by chance know what the soil type is in that area? Would there have been mud?

I don't know the soil type but the properties adjacent are pasture, creek/floodplain, and ag fields. April would be green season for plains, perhaps keeping it from being too muddy.

I notified MPD on their message board but I got no reply that they got it just like two days after they posted the car I told them.Now I have pictures to back it up plus I believe I talked to the woman in the car who said she was on her cell phone. I guess they will reply one day if they are interested to hear the rest. There is a connect to gun store plus other stuff I have found. Not that they were involved. I thought it was some one else before that didn't pan out so they might not care. There is more than 2 perps and I guess they could be dangerous to who is on to them.

URTX: where did you see a picture of the car?

It may be, however....I have become interested in the other CT, the half bro. And since we don't know for sure exactly who MPD is referring to, I'd love to have someone analyze his eyes.
And if anyone were to look at FB, you might notice some interesting things

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Interesting for sure!

I can envision this happening.... I do particularly like MT as the main POI

MT - is that the step-mom? And if so, wasn't she 1500 miles away (in CA) at the time of the murder? And the thesis is that she's so heavily involved in her step-son's life that she'd commit murder and risk execution to kill his wife? If I'm understanding this correctly, I just don't see a fit. The motive and opportunity seem incredibly weak, kinda far-fetched.

MT - is that the step-mom? And if so, wasn't she 1500 miles away (in CA) at the time of the murder? And the thesis is that she's so heavily involved in her step-son's life that she'd commit murder and risk execution to kill his wife? If I'm understanding this correctly, I just don't see a fit. The motive and opportunity seem incredibly weak, kinda far-fetched.

MT is BB's biological mom. VB is step mom.

Pretty sure MT is BB's mother, not step-mother. As far as I know, she was in town at the time, as she was the one that called KS to go be with the kids while she went to the hospital to be with MB.

While I have been convinced of a family connection over a lover/spouse of lover connection, I will say that the updated profile pic of CT (eyes) on FB is creepily close to the eyes pics that have been posted on WS.

VB is BB's stepmom and was far away. MT was in Red Oak at the time

I think that you are NOT understanding it correctly. MT is BB and KS's biological mother, who seems to have been very involved in BBs life (or wanted to be). Many of us feel that she was utterly hateful toward Missy, by comments she has made publicly. There is nothing far-fetched in side-glancing her. I am just so glad that Missy's mom showed up to stay with Missy's family. JMO

MT is BB's biological mom. VB is step mom.
Pretty sure MT is BB's mother, not step-mother. As far as I know, she was in town at the time, as she was the one that called KS to go be with the kids while she went to the hospital to be with MB.
VB is BB's stepmom and was far away. MT was in Red Oak at the time
MT is BB and KS's biological mother, who seems to have been very involved in BBs life (or wanted to be). Many of us feel that she was utterly hateful toward Missy, by comments she has made publicly. There is nothing far-fetched in side-glancing her. I am just so glad that Missy's mom showed up to stay with Missy's family. JMO

Got it. Thanks everyone.

I think that you are NOT understanding it correctly. MT is BB and KS's biological mother, who seems to have been very involved in BBs life (or wanted to be). Many of us feel that she was utterly hateful toward Missy, by comments she has made publicly. There is nothing far-fetched in side-glancing her. I am just so glad that Missy's mom showed up to stay with Missy's family. JMO

MT knew Missy before. She introduced Missy to BB. Almost a hand-picked daughter-in-law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx