TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notified MPD on their message board but I got no reply that they got it just like two days after they posted the car I told them.Now I have pictures to back it up plus I believe I talked to the woman in the car who said she was on her cell phone. I guess they will reply one day if they are interested to hear the rest. There is a connect to gun store plus other stuff I have found. Not that they were involved. I thought it was some one else before that didn't pan out so they might not care. There is more than 2 perps and I guess they could be dangerous to who is on to them.

Your posts are interesting.

Was the woman in the car someone who is listed on the SW, a CG camper, a family member, a friend of MB, a SM "friend", etc.?

What are your pictures of?

I can understand why you would think LE didn't respond since the other suspect you pointed out didn't pan out. However, if you truly believe that you have important information that could be helpful to LE don't give up and keep trying to get the information you have to LE. Call the number they have posted on their FB page or call the Midlothian Police Department. You never know maybe you can make a difference and help find justice for Missy.

Just a theory

MT is mastermind
arranges for BB to be out of town that particular week so that there were two possible days to commit crime. Monday morning or Wednesday morning as charter would be out those days. She arranged trip through vendor and this person unaware he was part of a plan. BB aware - as he stated "knowing what happened would send me over the edge" - he knew.

MT hires a hit man . Needs to make sure job is completed. MT is one walking halls. She wants to see for herself job is done.

Doesn't count on early arrival of 1st camper. (If they were still on property at that time)

gets in car - she pays Hitman and he drops her off to her car waiting nearby. She goes home. Starts getting ready as she knows there is a phone call she is about to get. What she didn't count on was campers calling BB. (Still don't know why campers would have his number ) And when BB calls to tell MT or vice versa they know there is something they messed up on. A Camper calling and blowing their Charter fishing story. BB was suppose to be already out on the water. "If it were a few minutes later they would not have been able to reach me." MT knew exactly where he was and how to reach him. It would have just taken longer to get home.

MT calls KS for cover. On way to be with MB thinks there is a car accident. Uh huh. Then KS gets phone call that it's not car accident. Uh oh - by the way camper would not have called BB and said hey we found MB on floor in church we think she had a car accident. Jig is up and now tMT/BB are scrambling. Get lots of people together to go be with girls. (If I am Grandma and knowing my grandchildren were alone that morning that's the first place I am going - to protect them and make sure they are ok - they didn't get over there for a while - how come - they had no idea they were ok - right?).I would have called my daughter to go be with MB since son was out of town.

BB checks license plate to make sure MS plates. He checks in starting on Friday. Never says anything about friend going with him or meeting him there or that a friend drove him home. If someone has this in an interview could you please share)
makes it home in exactly 8 hours. - says he had to rent a car that morning to a friend. Only one place opens at 7am in Biloxi.

MT writes letters for deflection. MT now wondering each day when LE is going to come knocking.

JMT (just my theory) as I believe this is connected to family .
I can envision this happening.... I do particularly like MT as the main POI

Apart from those 2 really "weird" letters that MT wrote I haven't seen any outrage or grief from the B family, they are going along happy as can be, vacationing, being lighthearted and jovial, displaying photos of the grandchildren as if they don't have a care in the world, not normal.

I did see a screenshot from the vacation out west which was, among others, a comment from WH the female, so she is keeping in touch with her beloved friends. JMO Was posted July 19th, buhleeve me. JMO

Your posts are interesting.

Was the woman in the car someone who is listed on the SW, a CG camper, a family member, a friend of MB, a SM "friend", etc.?

What are your pictures of?

I can understand why you would think LE didn't respond since the other suspect you pointed out didn't pan out. However, if you truly believe that you have important information that could be helpful to LE don't give up and keep trying to get the information you have to LE. Call the number they have posted on their FB page or call the Midlothian Police Department. You never know maybe you can make a difference and help find justice for Missy.
I guess I would pick up the phone and tell someone there what I know. Posting doesn't always carry the same weight..

I did see a screenshot from the vacation out west which was, among others, a comment from WH the female, so she is keeping in touch with her beloved friends. JMO Was posted July 19th, buhleeve me. JMO
Yes, I saw one too. Made me wonder if bits of clothing were being strewn across the country ...jmo...

<modsnip>

I go back and forth between family and scorned wife of lover. Initially, I thought family and stayed with that theory, but as time goes on I now think a jealous love triangle type of scenario could play into it, or maybe even a combination of both. I lean mostly towards family mainly because it seems to fit the best and IMO the B family members haven't given any sense of real grief that I would expect from family members. If this happened to me my husband would have been telling the suspect that they better hope LE finds them before he does. Even if we were having marriage issues, infidelities and or finacial problems my husband would be full of hatred and anger, maybe not for me, but for the grief that the suspect caused for our kids. Maybe, that's not the norm, but for the life of me I can't figure out why nobody in the family has shown any sort of anger towards the suspect. My family and friends would be outraged and they wouldn't have any problem making their anger known to the suspect.

Just a theory

MT is mastermind
arranges for BB to be out of town that particular week so that there were two possible days to commit crime. Monday morning or Wednesday morning as charter would be out those days. She arranged trip through vendor and this person unaware he was part of a plan. BB aware - as he stated "knowing what happened would send me over the edge" - he knew.

MT hires a hit man . Needs to make sure job is completed. MT is one walking halls. She wants to see for herself job is done.

Doesn't count on early arrival of 1st camper. (If they were still on property at that time)

gets in car - she pays Hitman and he drops her off to her car waiting nearby. She goes home. Starts getting ready as she knows there is a phone call she is about to get. What she didn't count on was campers calling BB. (Still don't know why campers would have his number ) And when BB calls to tell MT or vice versa they know there is something they messed up on. A Camper calling and blowing their Charter fishing story. BB was suppose to be already out on the water. "If it were a few minutes later they would not have been able to reach me." MT knew exactly where he was and how to reach him. It would have just taken longer to get home.

MT calls KS for cover. On way to be with MB thinks there is a car accident. Uh huh. Then KS gets phone call that it's not car accident. Uh oh - by the way camper would not have called BB and said hey we found MB on floor in church we think she had a car accident. Jig is up and now tMT/BB are scrambling. Get lots of people together to go be with girls. (If I am Grandma and knowing my grandchildren were alone that morning that's the first place I am going - to protect them and make sure they are ok - they didn't get over there for a while - how come - they had no idea they were ok - right?).I would have called my daughter to go be with MB since son was out of town.

BB checks license plate to make sure MS plates. He checks in starting on Friday. Never says anything about friend going with him or meeting him there or that a friend drove him home. If someone has this in an interview could you please share)
makes it home in exactly 8 hours. - says he had to rent a car that morning to a friend. Only one place opens at 7am in Biloxi.

MT writes letters for deflection. MT now wondering each day when LE is going to come knocking.

JMT (just my theory) as I believe this is connected to family .

I think your theory is extremely possbile and aligns with many of my thoughts.

I will. I'm at the light, driving. You're right I thought that. I will go back and check when I'm done driving

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Apart from those 2 really "weird" letters that MT wrote I haven't seen any outrage or grief from the B family, they are going along happy as can be, vacationing, being lighthearted and jovial, displaying photos of the grandchildren as if they don't have a care in the world, not normal.

I agree, definitely NOT normal!!!

I guess I would pick up the phone and tell someone there what I know. Posting doesn't always carry the same weight..

I would call too. IDK, but I would assume that all calls are documented.

MT must have been so disappointed with MB when the marriage began to fall apart since she was the one that got them together initially. Seeing BB in such pain (physical and emotional) it must have torn her apart, she blamed herself and decided she had to fix it for her boy. Family discussion ensued and the plan was made, had to be carried out when BB was out of town as he would be number one suspect and away from the children. She had been having an affair so they decided to make it look like some obsessed ex lover had gone crazy and unleashed his rage upon her, they had a key, (made a copy of Missy's) but wanted to make it look as if perp. had broken in so caused all kinds of damage. IMO.

So did I ..

<modsnip>

I go back and forth between family and scorned wife of lover. Initially, I thought family and stayed with that theory, but as time goes on I now think a jealous love triangle type of scenario could play into it, or maybe even a combination of both. I lean mostly towards family mainly because it seems to fit the best and IMO the B family members haven't given any sense of real grief that I would expect from family members. If this happened to me my husband would have been telling the suspect that they better hope LE finds them before he does. Even if we were having marriage issues, infidelities and or finacial problems my husband would be full of hatred and anger, maybe not for me, but for the grief that the suspect caused for our kids. Maybe, that's not the norm, but for the life of me I can't figure out why nobody in the family has shown any sort of anger towards the suspect. My family and friends would be outraged and they wouldn't have any problem making their anger known to the suspect.

I noticed that also. :(

Does anyone know if the cities in Texas have cameras, say at intersections either on the lights themselves or on the corners? I'm particularly interested in Midlothian, Ft Worth, Arlington, and Red Oak. I know in Boston you can't sneeze without being on camera...TIA

Does anyone know if the cities in Texas have cameras, say at intersections either on the lights themselves or on the corners? I'm particularly interested in Midlothian, Ft Worth, Arlington, and Red Oak. I know in Boston you can't sneeze without being on camera...TIA

Texas Photo Enforced Camera Locations (Red Light, Right Turn, Toll Road)

http://www.photoenforced.com/texas.html#.V59vpDBTHIU

I don't know if this is up to date. Here in Houston, they have removed them from the red lights, and other tx cities are trying to do the same

Texas Photo Enforced Camera Locations (Red Light, Right Turn, Toll Road)

http://www.photoenforced.com/texas.html#.V59vpDBTHIU

I don't know if this is up to date. Here in Houston, they have removed them from the red lights, and other tx cities are trying to do the same

I think Arlington was in court recently starring these and are no longer or will not be used. I know in many cities they were just revenue generators and didn't reduce red light running. Many were timed to catch you going thru on a short yellow cycle that turned quickly to red hence yielding the driver a red light ticket.

But could produce a vehicle out in the vicinity at the time of morning ..... I du no but I think there was also something about invasion of privacy about these. I believe some cities also used to drive thru parking lots and run tags on vehicles. Kinda dicey as it seems right up there with needing probable cause to stop you.

I think Arlington was in court recently starring these and are no longer or will not be used. I know in many cities they were just revenue generators and didn't reduce red light running. Many were timed to catch you going thru on a short yellow cycle that turned quickly to red hence yielding the driver a red light ticket.
Gah! This could have shown them direction of travel of a murderer! I have to say, when the nutball was shooting police in Dallas, I wondered why a lot of the video we were seeing was cellphones..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne