TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MPD: "the way he came in, which was through a metal door that had a glass window that was broken out." They presume he went out the same way.

Yes, and they also acknowledged the other exterior windows that were broken and specified there was no evidence the suspect went through them.

Female Reporter: And is he seen fleeing? Is he seen after the assault?

Captain John Spann: Again, we see him walking down one of the hallways, but presumably he went out the way he came in, which was through a metal door that had a glass window that was broken out. And, again, this is all speculation on our part that he broke the window and reached inside to open the door, but we also have a second and third windows [sic] that were broken, but we don't have any evidence that anybody ever went through them. They were just broken.

From Galadriel's transcript of the initial press conference.

The metal door at the landing, the intercom is to the far left and off camera, the black plaque reads:

Experiment Room

attachment.php

Photo from experience

i hope you are kidding. Experiment room at a church would make me run!!!!!!
maybe delivery room.

Yes, and they also acknowledged the other exterior windows that were broken and specified there was no evidence the suspect went through them.

Female Reporter: And is he seen fleeing? Is he seen after the assault?

Captain John Spann: Again, we see him walking down one of the hallways, but presumably he went out the way he came in, which was through a metal door that had a glass window that was broken out. And, again, this is all speculation on our part that he broke the window and reached inside to open the door, but we also have a second and third windows [sic] that were broken, but we don't have any evidence that anybody ever went through them. They were just broken.

From Galadriel's transcript of the initial press conference.
Yes. They presumed, at least in the first few hours of the investigation, one way and said no evidence that anybody went through them for the others. It is why I question which way it was. Unless they have Missy's blood there or an item seen in SP's possession prior to not being seen again was found there then I believe any presumption made was based on the amount of work that was perceived used on the kitchen door, that is, because of the apparent effort it was given more weight over the other possibilities.

I do have a work up that is coming in a bit that can show a possible way to enter via the Northeast doors without leaving evidence - at least video evidence. For the record, I do believe that the only blood found in the church was where Missy was killed, that SP got very little, if any at all, blood on them.

Yes. They presumed, at least in the first few hours of the investigation, one way and said no evidence that anybody went through them for the others. It is why I question which way it was. Unless they have Missy's blood there or an item seen in SP's possession prior to not being seen again was found there then I believe any presumption made was based on the amount of work that was perceived used on the kitchen door, that is, because of the apparent effort it was given more weight over the other possibilities.

I do have a work up that is coming in a bit that can show a possible way to enter via the Northeast doors without leaving evidence - at least video evidence. For the record, I do believe that the only blood found in the church was where Missy was killed, that SP got very little, if any at all, blood on them.

GRAPHIC
If this was an up close and personal hit with just a hammer, <mod snip> SP would have had blood on them.
Since MB per LE was walking towards last known area where SP was seen I would venture to say it was pretty up close.
Especially if she was killed in vestibule near bathroom. Small area.
Not being snarky.

GRAPHIC
If this was an up close and personal hit with just a hammer, <mod snip>, SP would have had blood on them.
Since MB per LE was walking towards last known area where SP was seen I would venture to say it was pretty up close.
Especially if she was killed in vestibule near bathroom. Small area.
Not being snarky.
** Let's keep the GRAPHIC WARNING up **

I don't believe she was killed with a hammer. I believe she was shot. I also don't believe she was ever struck with the hammer, that the hammer was used with that bar we had seen to inflict the additional wounds after she was dead and obfuscate the fatal wound. That is my theory of the murder itself.

You guys are (perhaps accidentally) pulling and twisting things from context, and in so doing confusing yourselves. The phrase "reached and opened" was simply conversational shorthand used in the conversation I had with NIN, to make reference to LE's admitted speculation on Apr 18 that perp "broke the window and reached inside to open the door." Hope that helps.

Ahh I see. I thought someone was quoting an LE statement, hence the quotation marks instead of the forum style bracket quotes.

BB didn't want to see/read the autopsy report so I think MB's wounds wouldn't have been "only" 1-2 gun shot wounds but others more gruelly wounds. :(

You guys are (perhaps accidentally) pulling and twisting things from context, and in so doing confusing yourselves. The phrase "reached and opened" was simply conversational shorthand used in the conversation I had with NIN, to make reference to LE's admitted speculation on Apr 18 that perp "broke the window and reached inside to open the door." Hope that helps.

-snipped-

Ahh I see. I thought someone was quoting an LE statement, hence the quotation marks instead of the forum style bracket quotes.

This is not correct. I've posted the transcript of Captain Spann's comments multiple times in this thread. He stated they believe the suspect broke out the window on a metal door and reached through to open it.

You are the winner! Great job Ladyrider. Thank goodness it's not an experiment room. Lol. Sorry DeDee

:rotfl:
No apologies are necessary, 11frogs.

No. No official badge for Detective DeDee :websleuther:

Can be found busy disappointing myself then, later, I shall be found not disappointing thyself.

Justice for Missy
:rose:

** Let's keep the GRAPHIC WARNING up **

I don't believe she was killed with a hammer. I believe she was shot. I also don't believe she was ever struck with the hammer, that the hammer was used with that bar we had seen to inflict the additional wounds after she was dead and obfuscate the fatal wound. That is my theory of the murder itself.
LE said she had wounds commensurate with the tools found at the crime scene. And SP is seen walking around with what appears to be a hammer. I don't think that leap is too great. But it could be other tools.
Im about 60% on board with there being a small caliber weapon discharged. 1. This is TX. 2. SP doesn't look like they'd have a guaranteed victory in what very well could turn into a fight to the death. 3. They brought in a dog to sniff the place out after the autopsy.

Our 3 choices are.
1. She was shot and disfigured with tool(s). Probably hammer. (cleaner crime scene)
2. She was killed with the tool (s). Presumably with the element of surprise and ambush. Messy. Looking at a stronger SP.
3. She was attached with tools and finished off with gun.

Recently there was a SW released for BB's Facebook account.

Here's the link:
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...s-slowed-police-say-new-warrants-released.ece
From above link
BBM
"Johnson also released search warrants for the Facebook accounts of Bevers, 45, and her husband, Brandon Bevers.

The warrants &#8212; issued in late April and sealed since then &#8212; seek information including messages, photos, IP addresses and account access information for the couple's accounts.

Johnson said the warrants didn't represent new information in the case.

"We didn't glean anything of significant evidentiary value from the execution of the warrants," he said."

Now to finish up. This part is the first of two that show the cameras that were functioning in the NorthEast of the church. This first view is the camera that looks West down the North hall. The Northeast doors are just behind this camera. The camera itself appears to be mounted about 2 feet from the wall and about 4 to 5 feet from the edge of the East hall. It is angled to the right. I have noted two places that will be seen in the next post concerning the other camera in this area. The important things to remember about this view are that neither of those places can be seen from this camera and it is a very short distance to travel to get around that corner. It is very possible that there would not be enough motion for long enough time to trip this camera.

attachment.php

Attachments

• NECameraLookingWest.png
    NECameraLookingWest.png
    188 KB · Views: 316
This part shows the second camera in the Northeast area that was functioning. This camera shows the view looking South in the East hall. This camera is positioned approximately 1 foot away from the wall on the left and about 1 foot to the left of the door to Room 12 (if you were standing in front of the door). It is also angled to the right. I show two views here because MPD later in the video removed their logo thereby expanding the view that could actually be seen. The important thing to remember about this view is that you can barely see the left side of the door directly across from Room 12 that SP entered at the end of the 2:27 MPD video. It appears that this door actually opens inward. Because of these two things it seems that it could be possible to enter this door without creating enough motion for long enough time to trip this camera.

attachment.php

Attachments

• NECameraLookingSouth.jpg
    NECameraLookingSouth.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 318
At last this is the final installment in the series. This is one possible way that SP could have entered the building via the Northeast doors and ended up where we see SP at the very beginning of the MPD 2:27 video.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HowToEnterNEDoors.png
    HowToEnterNEDoors.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 486
Rolling Graphic Warning Content

LE said she had wounds commensurate with the tools found at the crime scene. And SP is seen walking around with what appears to be a hammer. I don't think that leap is too great. But it could be other tools.
Im about 60% on board with there being a small caliber weapon discharged. 1. This is TX. 2. SP doesn't look like they'd have a guaranteed victory in what very well could turn into a fight to the death. 3. They brought in a dog to sniff the place out after the autopsy.

Our 3 choices are.
1. She was shot and disfigured with tool(s). Probably hammer. (cleaner crime scene)
2. She was killed with the tool (s). Presumably with the element of surprise and ambush. Messy. Looking at a stronger SP.
3. She was attached with tools and finished off with gun.
ALL RBBM

the tools found at the crime scene

Does not indicate that the CCTV reveals all of the SPs tools. Yes? Or no.

** Warning **
it could be other tools.

Another ambush option, in particular order:
4. Fatal shot. Possible. Wounds created with a screwdriver while victim had no blood pressure. Possible. Wounds created with the hammer. Probable.

Some have been under the impression, rightly or wrongly, that this murder was grossly overkill; perhaps indicating rage.

I am on the opposite side of the coin, att, that the overkill portion not only covered the actual COD, including disfiguring this Lady, but also was more "Staging" the CS [crime scene]. To compare, it was no OJ CS.
:cow:

That different. Not having cause, and just letting them run around when they could arrest otherwise was the way I understood you comment. Letting the murder lead them to accomplices?

I'm sure it was frustrating to Le because no one wants an open case with more bodies piling up. It's a fascinating case but the DA wouldn't let them move forward on charges.

Questions???

If POIs on SWs have deleted certain time frames within their FB pages and made their FB pages private is LE still able to view these areas that can no longer be viewed by the public?

Also, would you say if a certain person not listed in SW has a FB page and deleted a posting said person made the day before the murder would this seem suspicious especially if it is in reply to person listed as a POI?
I think TOS rules keep me from posting something.

And if you have nothing to hide - why delete any pages at all?

Only with a search warrant and FB granting them access otherwise no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly