TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on the MPD Page a press release that stated times
MB seen entering parking lot 4:16am
MB seen walking into church at 4:20am
(Does not say walking towards last known area of SP)
1st camper arriving at 4:35am in church parking lot
(This person had nothing to do with murder)

if we actually consider time of encounter - to getting out of church - getting gear off to be able to drive vehicle
4:20am MB - walking into church FACT per LE
4:21-4:25 - possibly murder occurred
4:26-4:27 - ran out of church to vehicle
(LE states did not see SP again and thinks
Exited thru kitchen)
4:28-4:33 - took off helmet and vest
4:34 - drive out of parking lot
4:35 - 1st camper arrives

not saying this couldn't be done...but this is calling iit beyond super close and for no video from any business picking up a car
going by between 4:34 and 4:35 . Thoughts ?

Your forgetting the 4:18 walking in also. < was stated on April 18, and also in the SW after that date. So it is curious to me where the 4:20 am comes from from the Official Time line on April 22. **ETA additional thought... NOT Meaning YOU forgetting but it def was left off the Official Time Line released April 22 on MPD FB. So makes me wonder, Capt Spann said she was in process of bringing in her equipment (paraphrasing too lazy to look at words but on the NO DISCUSSION MEDIA on page 6 iirc) So did she come in at 4:18 , go back to her truck and reenter at 4:20? Lots of conflicting but most likely true events, as MPD know it just not fitting nto public theories.

JMHO, the time frame has to be anywhere from time MB walks in until when the CG Campers called at approx 5:00.

THAT is going by times we have been provided. MPD knows all the pertinent times because of the time stamps on the various camera videos. I think that people are caught up on that 4:35 and trying to make it fit. Could be but until we know what time the last time Suspect seen on video, you have to go by the time of first calls to 911. We also do not have time that CG Campers went in (will be on video) but surely it was very close to the 5:00 911 calls. We have been told, at least 3 911 calls were made. SW says 5:06 call was saying not breathing and deceased. JMHO

ETA: I dont know why the Suspect would take valuable time to disrobe, jmho drove right out in the Swat gear. If parked anywhere on the North parking lot or right at the endo of East .. straight shot straight and out the drive and no one would suspect so much on a stormy morning not realizing what had happened inside. ** we do not know what the statements from the CG campers or the incident reports state. Could be some tidbits not told. JMHO

It is definitely close, but I still believe SP was there for MB and knew the available window. I picture it more like:

4:20 MB arrives
4:21 SP gives initial blow.
4:22 Sp delivers head\chest woulds
4:23 heads to kitchen
4:25 back in car
4:26 removes helmet (i don't think they necessarily needed to remove anything else before driving out of parking lot)
4:27 gone from parking lot.
4:35 first camper arrives

great Zoeneli - now we have an 8 minute window. But I don't think SP was counting on early arrival of first camper. If tools were
Left at scene (FACT per LE) then I believe SP was interrupted by car lights and or camper trying to get into door at front of church. (I have been told that he tried the front door but it was locked so he went back to his vehicle until someone else arrived)

If SP went back through kitchen how was he not caught on tape? Even a blip?

Your forgetting the 4:18 walking in also. < was stated on April 18, and also in the SW after that date. So it is curious to me where the 4:20 am comes from from the Official Time line on April 22. **ETA additional thought... NOT Meaning YOU forgetting but it def was left off the Official Time Line released April 22 on MPD FB. So makes me wonder, Capt Spann said she was in process of bringing in her equipment (paraphrasing too lazy to look at words but on the NO DISCUSSION MEDIA on page 6 iirc) So did she come in at 4:18 , go back to her truck and reenter at 4:20? Lots of conflicting but most likely true events, as MPD know it just not fitting nto public theories.

JMHO, the time frame has to be anywhere from time MB walks in until when the CG Campers called at approx 5:00.

THAT is going by times we have been provided. MPD knows all the pertinent times because of the time stamps on the various camera videos. I think that people are caught up on that 4:35 and trying to make it fit. Could be but until we know what time the last time Suspect seen on video, you have to go by the time of first calls to 911. We also do not have time that CG Campers went in (will be on video) but surely it was very close to the 5:00 911 calls. We have been told, at least 3 911 calls were made. SW says 5:06 call was saying not breathing and deceased. JMHO

ETA: I dont know why the Suspect would take valuable time to disrobe, jmho drove right out in the Swat gear. If parked anywhere on the North parking lot or right at the endo of East .. straight shot straight and out the drive and no one would suspect so much on a stormy morning not realizing what had happened inside. ** we do not know what the statements from the CG campers or the incident reports state. Could be some tidbits not told. JMHO

attachment.php

Here you go. On MPD FB page on April 22.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 307
Can you link the confirmation, please?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
There were much more in depth discussions confirming this about 6-8 weeks ago. But post #720 on this thread has a thumbnailof the SW where you&#8217;ll see A Tucker (AJ Tucker), next to CT.

Possible, but in that instance I would think that MPD would be able to realize that (and very possible that on some of the video not released) MPD has not stated if they have on video any with MB and Suspect having contact. Only that assault not captured on video. Also Suspect would only have had to do that in the area where MB was coming in. We do not see any broken glass in the portions that have been released of the Dutch door South hallway and the Main West hallway.

But the SP made it convincing to MB every corner she turned that there was an obvious burglary and to follow his/her directions to safety.....only to ambush her.

The search warrants all say under oath the following:

At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video.
The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the
building.

That is saying that SP does not appear on video at any time after approximately 4:18 and it is very possible that it was minutes before 4:18. SP could have been in the building for any length of time. But SP managed to avoid being seen on any camera exiting the building.

But the SP made it convincing to MB every corner she turned that there was an obvious burglary and to follow his/her directions to safety.....only to ambush her.

Quite frankly I think the knocking out glass, opening doors, etc. is just a ruse to convince Missy of a burglary possibly in progress. The rest would be so simple to get her to go or "hide" anywhere SP told her to. i really think it's as simple as that! Now....who did it?

What room does the door go to that is opened by SP in the SW corner? SP enters this room for moment then comes out to bulletin board.

DeDee, thank you for posting all the great photographs of the church's interior and exterior and the additional information on the light.

Do you think the motion detectors are located so and so often/ or possibly in all center interior ceiling lights in the N and S hallways? In other words, the motion detectors are not located next to the cams, but are sourcing from the ceiling lights? Then the blind-spots may actually be located in the overlap or actually lack thereof.

When you say 'center', are there any additional lights to the right and left off the center line of the hallway? Or do you mean the center of the individual light fitting?Not sure, which ones the 'center' lights are, but looking at the video - marker 0.15 to 1.11 N hallway - there is a spacing of app 1.3 floor "tiles" or diagonal "large pattern" between the first 2 ceiling lights from viewer perspective, as opposed to app.6+ tile pattern until the next third ceiling light. However, the light is not centered like in the S hallway, for example.

Thanks!

-Nin

By referring to the center ceiling lights in the two hallways, N and S, it would be the lights mid-way down the hallway. The metal discs placed within the lights, turn purple when motion is sensed thus, the disc begins emitting purple light from the small metal disc that are installed in the light fixtures. For example, these special inserts in the fluorescent lights would be placed at 15' or midway down the hallway or in the center of the hallway, if the hallway was 30' long. That would be the middle of the hallway or the center lights, jmho.

If there are seven lights in the hallway, it would be the fourth from either end with three lights on either side without sensors.
It was first noticed halfway up the S hallway. The obvious color change in the light again was noticed but not inspected mid-way down N hallway.

The glow in the dark type purple haze is obvious in the CCTV (posted upthread) at 01:41 and again at 01:56. Not only is the coloring noticeable on the floor but multiple colors are displayed along the edges of the flooring where it meets the walls. At 02:03 notice the various colors shown, on the floor area, near the wall, that are caused from the sensors that emit purple light when triggered by the sensors. There is another point in the CCTV where the purple lighting emits on the SP's helmet as SP walks under that particular light with the motions sensor in it.

To be clear, the motion sensors are emitting purple light prior to being directly under the lights, as they have already triggered movement, and are into the purple mode of sensing motion/recording movement at that point.

:cow:

The search warrants all say under oath the following:

At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video.
The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the
building.

That is saying that SP does not appear on video at any time after approximately 4:18 and it is very possible that it was minutes before 4:18. SP could have been in the building for any length of time. But SP managed to avoid being seen on any camera exiting the building.

not disputing SW just making note of press release on April 22nd. How schedule for murder was so tight because SP was not counting on first camper arriving early. I am becoming more convinced that SP did not go out front door to avoid detection (because SP was caught off guard) but because of several WS members excellent pictures showing doors going in between rooms that this may have been how SP got back to kitchen without being seen.

BB told us how touched he was that MB had helped so many people to transform their lives and bodies. He told us how she started getting into physical fitness after their youngest child reached school age and in not a very long amount of time, she transformed her body. At age 45 was a living endorsement for physical fitness and the fact that it really is never too late to try. I replayed his reaction to her students/clients admiration of her over and over in my head. He was humbled that so many people had so much appreciation for his wife and that she had made such a difference in so many lives. It stuck with me.

I wrote here about a month ago that MB's story, as told by BB, inspired me to hire a trainer and go to the gym. I am taking this moment to again thank MB who, even in death, was able to inspire someone (me) to make the effort to be more physically fit, stronger and healthier. I am a lot older than MB and frankly thought that maybe it really was too late but her determination made me also determined. No, I will not be a body builder or a gorgeous 45 year old again (I wish - haha) but in just one month, going twice weekly (even when I really do not want to go), I have:

-turned 3 miserable minutes on the elliptical machine into 14 minutes that fly by
-turned 5 horrible minutes on the recumbent bike into 6 miles - yes SIX miles - in less than 30 minutes. (I take this time to pray)
-done 4 reps of an exercise movement on Friday, with ease, that I thought would be impossible for me and would have been 3.5 weeks ago.
-increased my original 2 sets of 10 reps to 4 sets of 15 reps on machines and with free weights.
-increased the weights in baby steps, adding between 4 and 15 lbs depending on the movement or machine.
-noticeably improved my posture and my balance

Seriously, a month ago I was slouched, had no muscle tone, was very weak all over, my legs felt as though they could not longer support me with any stability and I had no strength in my arms. I dreaded grocery shopping, a gallon of milk was a burden to pick up and carry and I contemplated selling my house for a single story home because climbing the stairs was getting painful. Everything was an effort which left me tired, so I began doing less and less.

Now, I stand straighter, the groceries are lighter and the stairs are just not a problem. I can hardly wait to see what changes will have been made after 3 months and then a year. I could do more than I am doing but by taking baby steps I am gaining confidence and am not injuring myself - I have a smart trainer.

Missy Bevers, had I never heard your story I would never have been inspired to hire a trainer and attempt the impossible. I would have continued on a rapid physical decline and very soon found myself to be a very weak and fragile old person. With God's grace I will get even older, but perhaps not so weak and frail. Thank you.

I hope this doesn't come off as sappy or bragging, I just wanted everyone to know that MB is still transforming people's lives. I would say that is a pretty good legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post

attachment.php

Here you go. On MPD FB page on April 22.

Thanks, Yes I know, (what I was talking about on page 5 was the April 18 Press Conf sorry) But at that Press Conf and in the SW it states that MB entered at 4:18 am I have always wondered why they put 4:20 am "Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building" on that Official Timeline. Never corrected it. And as far as I can tell no reporter has ever questioned it. Or anyone asked on the MPD FB. That is 2 min descrepancy for some reason. My point of the April 18 Presser is it was stated prior to the Time line being released. So I thought it was a misthinking on the time but the SW have 418 also. :thinking:

BB told us how touched he was that MB had helped so many people to transform their lives and bodies. He told us how she started getting into physical fitness after their youngest child reached school age and in not a very long amount of time, she transformed her body. At age 45 was a living endorsement for physical fitness and the fact that it really is never too late to try. I replayed his reaction to her students/clients admiration of her over and over in my head. He was humbled that so many people had so much appreciation for his wife and that she had made such a difference in so many lives. It stuck with me.
Snipped for space!!!

Way to go TeaTime! You brag all you want. You were inspired and are fighting to win back your physical life . It is sweet of you to pay tribute to MB. Hopefully the ones she worked with are still on their path that they started with her.

MB seen entering parking lot 4:16am

if we actually consider time of encounter - to getting out of church - getting gear off to be able to drive vehicle
Exited thru kitchen)

not saying this couldn't be done...but this is calling iit beyond super close and for no video from any business picking up a car
going by between 4:34 and 4:35 . Thoughts ?

side note: I have not seen anyone post this (if so please sorry)
Wondering if any other CG campers showed up for camp and were in parking lot before police arrived. Did LE get names?
(I am sure they did.). Did someone not show up that was always there?

RBBM, I have thought about that also. It was a very stormy morning and I have wondered what the attendance was on inclement weather days. Not sure of power outages but there was a lot of bad weather going on. Could be another reason that date played into whatever reason Suspect chose then. (maybe fewer CG Campers/witness to worry about ?) Just reading her fb, you would know that some show up early. JMHO

Respectfully that is an assumption, we don't know what happened, yet. We honestly do not know (probably not but don't know for sure) whether the suspect came back and closed the doors we see left open in the released 227 min video. So far we don't know what she saw when she entered at 418.

I could imagine MB was on her phone while walking along the hallway BUT her phone was found in her truck. :thinking: Did she alarm someone when seeing the first broken glass/opened door and later on the SP put her phone back into the truck?

MB seen entering parking lot 4:16am By whom, which device??

Exited thru kitchen)

going by between 4:34 and 4:35 .
Thoughts ? Why not if MB was seen arriving??

side note: I have not seen anyone post this (if so please sorry)
Wondering if any other CG campers showed up for camp and were in parking lot before police arrived. Did LE get names?
(I am sure they did.). Did someone not show up that was always there?

Did someone not show up .... - important IMO!
My questions in red. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member