TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green SWAT Perp

Credit to our very own: BatBrat

scant.gif

Link to BatBrat's Green SWAT Perp
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39407718/scant.gif

For weeks now, this gif has been an open tab on the lappy. What was noticed first about the Green SWAT Perp body, was the Lower Left Leg. Something causes a hobble in the Perp Walk.

hobble -
Noun
an awkward way of walking, typically due to pain from an injury: [Who has an injury? Anyone's hips or feet painful? Need a hot tub? Is Rheumatoid Arthritis considered a bodily injury?]

a rope or strap used for hobbling a horse or other animal. [Or a strap for a 13" long handled weapon?]

Its left calf area bends awkwardly, thus, causing SP to almost limp forward. Its head bobbles up, as the right shoulder lowers. I could not watch the leg bend awkwardly at the calf area while at the same time watching the bounce of its head and . Therefore, I recommend watching the left leg all the way thru the vine. Then, watch the head and shoulders. After that, you'll see the complete gait of the SP. Was there a way to disguise the true and natural Swat Perp Walk? Viewing the CCTV convinced that SP glued fake bottoms to the footwear adding about a size larger than natural foot size and adding as much as 1/2" to its height in those boots that are too big.

JMHO follows
*** MILDY GRAPHIC WARNING ****

**** Scroll and Roll ****
Missy Bevers was assassinated. LEO has not mentioned possible wounds on her hands that would indicate Missy struggled? There is an item available called a Muzzle Flash Suppressor [MFS] that can be added to a 13" rifle. The easy to assemble MFS lessens recoil, reduces muzzle rise to help keep the target site steady and stable ...
http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/lid=...ske-Rifleworks-AR-15-M16-Kx3-Flash-Suppressor
The viewing of the video requires that one reads the disclaimer and clicks on the ok button.

"In firearms used for self-defense, muzzle flash presents two problems. First, it can reveal your position to an attacker. But unless you’re getting into extended firefights in the woods at night, this is shouldn’t be a major concern for the average citizen. The second and more serious problem is that muzzle flash can really mess up your low-light vision."
http://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/muzzle-flash/

No self-certified gun and ammo expert; however, I do believe that the SP packed their own ammo/projectile with reduced, or not filled to capacity, low flash powder. The shot, if there was one, was close and personal; not targeted from the sixth floor. SP shows us all of those the puncturing tools but does not show a gun. It was never meant to be seen.

NIN, you get Post of the Day! This profoundly rocks on:
"Same like the police outfit, the break in, the running around and breaking glass ( everyone is looking at the glass, but it's the hammer he want's us to see), the unsuccessful prying open of a door ( it wasn't the door, perhaps the plate, but for sure it was the tool he wants us to see). It's all fake. Fiction is the lie, through which SP is telling us the truth"

:cow:
a flash suppressor or silencer can be used on a handgun as well and are easily made at home by a low to medium skill level person with inexpensive components
https://youtu.be/oqZMzmPBMqc

If my memory is correct, two CG sat in their cars in the parking lot for about 20 minutes before class. This has piqued my curiosity since the beginning. I do understand the idea of finishing your morning coffee/caffeine or getting yourself motivated to take the early class. (I've done that before going into my gym.)
But, if MB's truck was under the awning, with the lift gate open, and those campers never saw her move equipment during those 20 minutes, wouldn't they have gone inside to check on her? Perhaps to offer to help? How could anyone expect a 5 a.m. class to begin on time if the equipment was still in her truck?
From what we have learned about MB, it seems highly likely to me that her classes started on time.
If my memory is not correct on any of these details, please let me know. This is JMO. I'm relying on memory, and I do not have a link.

Adding: This occurred to me as I read posts about the 911 calls & the call(s) to BB. Strange that we don't know (thought perhaps locals do) who made those calls.

If my memory is correct, two CG sat in their cars in the parking lot for about 20 minutes before class. This has piqued my curiosity since the beginning. I do understand the idea of finishing your morning coffee/caffeine or getting yourself motivated to take the early class. (I've done that before going into my gym.)
But, if MB's truck was under the awning, with the lift gate open, and those campers never saw her move equipment during those 20 minutes, wouldn't they have gone inside to check on her? Perhaps to offer to help? How could anyone expect a 5 a.m. class to begin on time if the equipment was still in her truck?
From what we have learned about MB, it seems highly likely to me that her classes started on time.
If my memory is not correct on any of these details, please let me know. This is JMO. I'm relying on memory, and I do not have a link.

My initial guess is the campers that arrived early are normally busy looking on their phones and aren't even aware of MB unloading. There has been some back and forth on if she would have been setting up under the awning or inside. If they normally worked out inside on rain days, they likely wouldn't have had any concerns with not seeing her. Even if they worked out under the awning, her truck may have blocked much of the view where they expected her to be setting up.

Adding: This occurred to me as I read posts about the 911 calls & the call(s) to BB. Strange that we don't know (thought perhaps locals do) who made those calls.

The reports as I remembered only refer to one camper who arrived early 4:35 and waited in the car until others arrived. You mention 2, do you have information that 2 were together in the same vehicle who arrived early?

It has been reported here on WS by locals/ CG members or just folks, who are familiar with CG procedure, that campers are not supposed to approach inside training grounds or the instructor (?) prior to class start, which would be 5am in this case. So, if the campers were accustomed to that, there was no need to assist MB in any way. Yes, it would be considerate and polite, but that is the procedure. JMO

-Nin

I didn't see any of this earlier, because you added the first by edit after I had already replied. Thank you for the clarification. And I see you added a second note as well.

I agree that an "illegally obtained" SW will be a problem, but it needs to be clarified what that means, because it's not as broad as I think you are imagining.

Such an illegal SW would be one in which the affidavit supporting it contained material lies.

However, it would NOT be a SW in which the reasons behind it were somehow flimsy and then second-guessed later. The obtaining of the SW itself is a process that insulates LE from such legal second-guessing as to whether there were sufficient grounds for such a search, because the court ruled on that very thing when it was submitted for approval. Nor do they have to offer all or even most of the reasons they want the SW, only enough to get an okay.

When you say "LE has to have a reason, based on something other than a whim, to separate a "bystander from suspect" then that is probably going to be true to prevent them from getting a SW in the first place. But ...if a SW has been granted on such flimsy grounds (and in this case, they did have a SW), then they will have no problem later from someone questioning those grounds. That's the law.

The top quote in bold was added by me for emphasis. My series of posts on the SWs was intended to educate people that LE cannot search and seize a person's electronic data without probable cause. If LE didn't have probable cause, the SW can be thrown out, and as a result, the evidence can be poisoned.

For clarification, I am going to run through a few possible scenarios:

Scenario A - Let's take AT/CT for example. During interviews LE unearths repeated chatter of a "friendly and familiar" relationship between AT and MB. That gives LE legitimate probable cause to list AT and CT in the SW. LE has established a motive for them. If LE subsequently finds out that there was in fact no relationship and that information was purely a rumor, that does not in any way affect the original SW. At the time the SW was issued, LE had probable cause to suspect their potential involvement.

Scenario B - LE has so many people who were in contact with MB that they decide that all people with blue eyes need to be investigated. Blue eyes do not constitute a legitimate probable cause so the SW would likely be tossed. Of course, this situation is far-fetched, and I do not think that this is what happened. I used it merely to illustrate a point.

Scenario C (and this is specifically the line of thought that I was attempting to address) - LE is sifting through the hundreds of interactions that MB had in her final days. LE can't really separate one person from the next so they in effect create a list of names and throw a dart at the board. If your name is hit with a dart, you are now the proud owner of a "Target Number." I have seen this type of speculation repeatedly mentioned over the course of the last 3+ threads (i.e. "Target Number" was simply part of a group text, "Target Number" has the exact type of relationship with MB as everyone else in her life, etc.). If Scenario C is how LE chose the "Target Numbers," which I do not think is the case, LE is risking having the SW thrown out. That would poison all of the evidence.

In conclusion, LE has to have a logical and concrete way to separate "bystanders from suspects." The people in the SW have to be different from everyone else in MB's life for some reason, and if questioned, LE will need to be able to articulate that difference in terms of probable cause. If LE failed to that, the evidence has likely been poisoned.

Since I do not believe that LE would do anything to jeopardize evidence, it seems to me that there needs to be an acknowledgment that the people listed on the SW are different from everyone else. It may not mean that there was anything nefarious between MB and those "Target Numbers," but there was something that gave LE probable cause to suspect that person's involvement in MB's death. When looking at the SW and the "Target Numbers" through that lens, LE has given us great insight into MB's life at the time of her death.

is there anyone who can point me in the direction of any info (perhaps even discussion here that seems legit) to support this? I have been trying to find something about who found her and have been reading endless news reports etc, to no avail. Anything at all would be appreciated. This is a gap in my research. =) TIA

I've been reading/posting since thread 1. There was a poster who came on to say her mom's coworker was the one to find MB. No other details though. Not sure if she was the 4:35 camper or someone else. That's all I remember of it being mentioned who found her. I do remember it being speculated that the C's were a husband/wife who were attending the camp and their daughter was a good friend of the B's daughter. Again, all of those are hearsay from what I remember, no links to prove yes or no. This only stands out because I haven't ruled 1st camper or the C's out completely. Ok, haven't ruled anyone out completely but hopefully you understand what I'm saying here :)

I've been reading/posting since thread 1. There was a poster who came on to say her mom's coworker was the one to find MB. No other details though. Not sure if she was the 4:35 camper or someone else. That's all I remember of it being mentioned who found her. I do remember it being speculated that the C's were a husband/wife who were attending the camp and their daughter was a good friend of the B's daughter. Again, all of those are hearsay from what I remember, no links to prove yes or no. This only stands out because I haven't ruled 1st camper or the C's out completely. Ok, haven't ruled anyone out completely but hopefully you understand what I'm saying here :)

Me too and I remember that statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this works. It's mentioned in thread #3, post 223. It was originally posted by Curious21 but got removed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-gear-18-April-2016-4&p=12496626#post12496626

Eta: if you read on Curious21's previous posts there is a lot of info regarding the first campers and other info. Curious21 is a local. All of this stuff was hashed through back in April.

I have been trying to keep up but not posting much because I don't have anything to add. Two things did stick out to me in reading the last few days.

MB's purse - she may not have taken one. If I have a chance to leave mine at home, I do! I will take my license and check card but leave everything else at home. So since she was just doing a workout then headed back home (I assume since girls were there and BB gone), I'm thinking she probably didn't take a purse with her.

CT's number being included - I really have to assume MB and CT spent some time together. Met at some point, something. If AT was starting CG because of MB, I would think both couples would have met each other at some point. It's not weird that CT would have MB's number. But....I DO think there was a reason it was listed on the SW. Same with all numbers listed. There was some reason LE had reason to list those number. And it's also why the C's (husband/wife) haven't gone off my radar yet either. I have no idea how they linked to her but there is a reason. I know some are saying they found MB but I'm not sure on that. The one person who posted on early threads said it was her mom's coworker, NOT the C's??? Of course, hearsay, but I saw recently someone else say KC had an early spin class and couldn't have been there. So why were they listed??????

Two 911 calls - I honestly don't find this weird. One person may have stayed with MB to do CPR/see if she was alive while the other person freaked and ran outside and called 911. I personally don't think both were standing there together while making the calls.

I keep thinking I will step away from this case because there isn't anything new. But I can't back away. I keep hoping something will break. So I scroll and roll and scroll and roll.

CG doesn't use a ton of equipment...it varies every day/camp, but it's not like she would of had tons of stuff to bring in. Maybe extra weights/mats for anyone new, but with week 1 being Endurance week, there's not a lot of equipment used from my own experiences with CG. JMO

I hope this works. It's mentioned in thread #3, post 223. It was originally posted by Curious21 but got removed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-gear-18-April-2016-4&p=12496626#post12496626

Eta: if you read on Curious21's previous posts there is a lot of info regarding the first campers and other info. Curious21 is a local. All of this stuff was hashed through back in April.

Wow you're good being able to track that down. I couldn't recall who posted it was their mom's co worker.

But, if MB's truck was under the awning, with the lift gate open, and those campers never saw her move equipment during those 20 minutes, wouldn't they have gone inside to check on her? Perhaps to offer to help?
How could anyone expect a 5 a.m. class to begin on time if the equipment was still in her truck?

not really people do all kinds of things around here and no one pays a bit of attention, 20 min isn't that long to me , I wouldn't have thought anything of it , just figure she will come finish when she finishes.

If you don't mind, I am going to take what you said about CT and insert MB's name.

MB and BB were have been together a long time. They have 3 children and are doing what everyone else does, working and raising a family. MB has been around a lot of men as part of her career choice and likely men flirt with her. But, that doesn't mean she responds to the flirtations or jumps into bed with these flirty men. It is pretty much an assassination of her character to believe that she has no regard for her husband, her children, the family she created, the life she made for herself and would risk everything for some meaningless sex with a married man.

Despite how long people have been married, some people make the choice to seek relationship(s) outside of their marriage. Kids don't make people immune to wandering eyes, thoughts, and actions. I have no idea what the nature of the relationship was between AJ and MB, but LE felt the need to gather AT/CT's trash and subpoena all of their electronic communication for approximately 45 days. I cannot fathom LE doing that simply because AT and MB were in contact with one another. Do you think that LE was taking the trash and subpoenaing the electronic communication of every camper that MB came in contact with at her Austin event? Even if AT was on the SW simply because he exchanged calls with MB, that wouldn't explain the inclusion of CT. Why would she have been on the SW?

I don't agree that the SW includes people simply because they came into contact with MB in her final days. If that were the case, the "Target Number" list would have included 100+ people. However, the "Target Number" list is very small and pointed IMO.

LE and the Bevers family have admitted there was at least one affair on MB's part. So, while she may have been a wonderful person, we know she made at least one bad choice. However, there is nothing to suggest AT was an unfaithful husband and to invent such a scenario in order to cast CT as a murderer to jam together pieces of a puzzle that do not fit, is too low to go.

LE and the Bevers family have admitted there was at least one affair on MB's part. So, while she may have been a wonderful person, we know she made at least one bad choice. However, there is nothing to suggest AT was an unfaithful husband and to invent such a scenario in order to cast CT as a murderer to jam together pieces of a puzzle that do not fit, is too low to go.

I am not sure why you quoted me. I have never said that AT/MB had an affair. I also have not cast doubt on CT based on an alleged relationship. I have, however, stated that I have no clue what the exact nature of their relationship was. Color me 100% confused.

I stand by my statement that LE did not believe at the time the SW was issued that AT's relationship with MB was exactly like every other person in MB's life. If you want to know exactly what that difference was, you will have to direct that question to LE.

I remember that statement too..just hoping for something to pop up in the MSM or something so I can actually link it and use it in m theory

A definition of PROBABLE CAUSE:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/probable_cause

as it applies to Search Warrants quote:

APPLICATION TO SEARCH WARRANTS

Probable cause exists when there is a fair probability that a search will result in evidence of a crime being discovered.7 For a warrantless search, probable cause can be established by in-court testimony after the search. In the case of a warrant search, however, an affidavit or recorded testimony must support the warrant by indicating on what basis probable cause exists.8
A judge may issue a search warrant if the affidavit in support of the warrant offers sufficient credible information to establish probable cause.9 There is a presumption that police officers are reliable sources of information, and affidavits in support of a warrant will often include their observations.10 When this is the case, the officers’ experience and training become relevant factors in assessing the existence of probable cause.11 Information from victims or witnesses, if included in an affidavit, may be important factors as well.12
The good faith exception that applies to arrests also applies to search warrants: when a defect renders a warrant constitutionally invalid, the evidence does not have to be suppressed if the officers acted in good faith.13 Courts evaluate an officer’s good faith by looking at the nature of the error and how the warrant was executed.14

• 1. See Illinois v. Gates, 462 U.S. 213, 232 (1983).
  • 2. United States v. Humphries, 372 F.3d 653, 657 (4th Cir. 2004).
  • 3. Prosecutor's Manual for Arrest, Search and Seizure, § 6-6(b) (2004).
  • 4. See Mapp v. Ohio, 367 U.S. 643 (1961), at 648, 655.
  • 5. See Ariz. v. Evans, 514 U.S. 1 (1995).
  • 6. People v. Boyer, 305 Ill. App. 3d 374 (1999), at 379-80.
  • 7. See Gates, 462 U.S. at 238.
  • 8. Whiteley v. Warden, 401 U.S. 560, 564 (1971).
  • 9. Prosecutor's Manual for Arrest, Search and Seizure, § 3-2(c) (2004).
  • 10. See Franks v. Delaware, 438 U.S. 154, 171 (1978).
  • 11. See United States v. Mick, 263 F.3d 553, 566 (6th Cir. 2001).
  • 12. See United States v. Schaefer, 87 F.3d 562, 566 (1st Cir. 1996).
  • 13. See United States v. White, 356 F.3d 865 (8th Cir. 2004).
  • 14. See, e.g., United States v. Clark, 638 F.3d 89, 100–05 (2d Cir. 2011)

Thank you for this link! I WILL go back and re-read this. appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx